Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would You Do It Again If ...?

"Surprised that Candy called, Mark finds out Diane has a surprise for him if he wants to have Candy over his knee again!"

61
3 Comments 3
3.3k Views 3.3k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Author's Notes

"The story takes tangential turn!"

The memory of my afternoon tryst with two young co-eds, Candy and Diane, was never far from my mind that week. It was like a dream come true, and at times, I still wondered whether it had really happened. Not wanting to forget a single detail, I wrote a short story about it, and for once, no embellishment was needed as the story was that enticing.

I almost didn’t take the call on my mobile as the caller ID was blank, but it wasn’t flagged as a ‘spam call,’ so I took it.

“Hi, Mark! It’s me! Candy!” the familiar voice said. “Or should I call you ‘daddy?’” she added with that girlish giggle I liked.

“Hi, Candy! Have you been a good girl?” I asked, guessing the reason for the call.

“Ohh! No, Daddy,” she said almost in a whisper. “I’ve been naughty again, and Diane made me call to ask you to … to come over and give me another spanking.”

“Candy, I know you like to get spanked. Is this another ploy to get me to spank you again?”

“No. Diane wants you to paddle me, too! My hiney really hurts after a paddling!”

Either way, I would do it, and adding a paddle into the story only piqued my interest even more. I wasn’t going to miss out on smacking her tight, little butt with an implement this time, especially when she was expecting it.

“Daddy, can you hear me,” she whispered. After my affirmative reply, she continued, “I can’t talk loud cuz I don’t want Diane to hear me. She’s mad because I liked my spanking, and she thinks you didn’t do it hard enough. That’s why she wants me to get paddled!”

“It was supposed to be punishment. Not something you enjoy,” I replied.

“I know, but she said it’s your fault! So she said she’s gonna give you a spanking before you do me!”

“Well, we’ll see about that when I get there, won’t we?” I challenged.

“She’s coming. I gotta go,” she whispered, and then, in a normal voice, added, “So, we’ll see you tonight at nine o’clock, okay?”

I agreed, and we hung up. The only thing that could make a repeat performance with these two even more exciting would be for me to get spanked as well. I hadn’t given them any clues to the fact that I like getting a spanking as much as giving one, so I imagined they saw it as a real threat. And a paddling would only make it better.

The rest of the day dragged on with the anticipation of the coming activities always foremost in my mind. Given the late start on a Saturday night, I hoped it might also last longer, leaving me in a constant state of semi-erection all afternoon.

Driving this time, I pulled my little blue Z4 into the only parking space available.

“Nice car, Daddy!” I heard a distant voice from above and looked up to see Candy leaning over the balcony railing. Waiting to see me drive up, she was as excited as I was about the evening’s potential.

Moments later, the elevator door opened, and Candy stood there with arms outstretched and a big smile. She greeted her ‘daddy’ with a hug and an apprehensive smile, wearing a beige camisole and matching panties that left her lower cheeks bare.

“Hello, Candy,” I replied with my hands on her back, wanting to grab her perfect round bottom, but I figured there’d be plenty of time for that later.

“Hi, Daddy! Do you really have to give me another spanking?”

“Are you saying you don’t deserve it?” I asked, jumping into the role-play with her.

“No. I guess I deserve to have my hiney spanked, but not paddled! Please don’t paddle me, Daddy?” she pled. “That paddle really hurts my hiney!” she complained.

“We’ll see. Speaking of paddling, where’s Diane?” I asked, and Candy’s eyes rose, looking behind me.

“Right here!” she said with authority, standing right behind me.

“Hello, Diane,” I said, turning to face her, standing with her hands on her hips.

Her ultra-short black skirt and bustier presented a domineering visage. Her makeup and hair pulled back in a ponytail completed the look, and my pants felt just a bit tighter at the thought of being taken over her knee.

“I understand you have a problem with me?”

“Didn’t I tell you when you arrived last time that Candy needed to be spanked much more severely than the last time?”

“Yes, you did, but …”

“And did you do that? No,” she said, answering the question herself. “You convinced her that she liked getting spanked, which, with the way you patted her bottom like it was some kind of game, is not surprising!”

“That’s not what …”

“Did you expect her to take that play punishment seriously?”

“Well, yes, I did, but …”

“So now she’s misbehaving again, and we’re back where we started, with Candy needing a good, hard spanking! In case you can’t do that with your hand, you’ll paddle her as well, and I’ll be watching to be sure you punish her properly!”

“I understand, Diane. Shall we get …”

“I’m not sure you do! I’m going to give you an additional incentive to do it right!” she said, stepping forward to take me by my wrist and lead me to one of the kitchen barstools.

“What’re you doing?” I asked as she pulled me to her side.

“I’m going to demonstrate on your bottom what you should be doing to Candy! Now get over my knee!”

“I don’t think so,” I said feebly.

“Well, I do think so, and now you’ve earned twenty-five swats with this!” she replied, reaching back to the bar to retrieve a long wooden school paddle with holes drilled in its face. “Wanna try for fifty?”

She dropped the paddle back on the bar and pulled me over her lap, which, at waist height for me, meant just bending over. Her left arm was quickly around my waist, with a hand on my covered bottom. I wondered how long it would take her to pull my pants down as I wouldn’t feel much in the black stretch jeans I wore.

“Listen! Diane! Can’t we …,” I started but stopped with the first spank.

She let that register for a moment before her hand rained down on both cheeks. Despite the lack of any sting at all, it felt so good being over Diane’s knee getting spanked. With my hands on the crossbar, I arched my back, presenting my ass and inviting her to do her worst. She didn’t take the hint and kept spanking only a little harder. I looked back, and when I got her attention, I gave her a smile that said, ‘Is that all you’ve got?’

“Get up!” she ordered, having taken the hint. “Take your pants down!” she said, and I quickly complied, pushing them down to my knees. “Underpants, too!” she added with a devious smile. “Good! Now back over my knee!” she commanded, her smiling eyes noticing my erection.

I wasn’t even fully over when she resumed, and I immediately felt that delicious sting on my bare butt. With the energy of youth, she spanked relentlessly, ensuring both cheeks got their share. At a pace a bit faster than one per second, it didn’t take long for the cumulative effect to be felt, a consistent burning heat that I missed.

MegganFire1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MegganFire1

“Are you getting the message?” Diane asked when she stopped, her hands caressing my cheeks, checking the warmth.

“Yes, Diane! Ow!” I replied as I got a hard smack to my lower cheek.

“A spanking that doesn’t hurt is pointless!”

“Yes, Diane! Ow-ow-ow!”

“Do you think you can give Candy a proper spanking now?”

“Yes, Diane! Ow-ow-ow-ow-oww!!”

“AND MAKE SURE IT HURTS!” she said, emphasizing each word with the hardest spanks yet.

She continued at the same brisk pace, concentrating on the lower, fleshy part of my cheeks. I squirmed a bit on her lap, more from enjoyment, and an occasional well-connected spank still had me crying out. Several minutes of continuous hard spanking had me wishing it would end soon, and thankfully, it did with twenty hard spanks on one side followed by the same on the other.

“Mmm, nice and warm!” she said as she ran both hands over my punished cheeks and then suddenly, “Get up!”

I stood up, looking at her with a pained smile, thinking she was quite good at this, which was surprising with someone so young. I wondered just how young she’d been when she started.

“Take those pants off and bend over the stool!” I was stepping out of them at my ankles when she added, “Take the shirt off too!”

Pulling my shirt off left me naked, and she looked down to see my drooping erection starting to revive itself. I was looking forward to the paddle, my favorite spanking implement.

“Bend over!” she commanded as she grabbed the paddle and smacked her palm a few times for effect.

I bent across the stool, grabbing the crossbar as before steeling myself for the first swat from the most painful of paddles. Prolonging the anticipation, she rubbed the face of the paddle across my ass, and I arched my back as though telling her to get on with it.

“Yeow!” I shrieked sincerely when the first struck, both cheeks reporting the stinging pain the paddle imparted, but it had barely registered when the second swat came. “Holy sh …” I cried, but another swat came, followed by two more, and the five swats had me groaning in real pain. Expecting subsequent rounds to be even harder, I was genuinely concerned.

“Are you going to give Candy the spanking she deserves?”

“Yes, Diane! I will!” I replied, but it was barely out of my mouth when the next five were on their way.

“Yes! You will! And you know why?”

She didn’t even give me time to answer before another five harder swats landed.

“Because if you don’t, you’ll get another ten of these!” she said, and the count was suddenly twenty.

“Oh, my God!” I said and reached back to rub my burning bottom.

“Five extras for rubbing!” she declared, and the painful swats followed.

I squirmed in place, the excruciating pain a real incentive to avoid more. She waited longer this time, letting the fear build, but it wasn’t long.

“Five more! The hardest yet! Ready?” she asked but didn’t wait for my answer as the count was brutally raised to thirty. All on the lower fleshy cheeks, thirty from Diane felt like a hundred from some women I’d been with.

I stayed in position, assuming that if she awarded extras for rubbing, there’d be more if I got up before being told to. I was clearly out of shape for such a wicked paddling, but now that it was over, I could begin to enjoy the aftermath, her hands on my cheeks adding to my pleasure.

“Now that’s what a spanked bottom is supposed to look like. It’s a nice dark red, but I think you’ll have a couple of bruises as well. You can get up,” she finished calmly.

“Thank you for spanking me, Diane,” I offered, assuming the niceties were being followed.

“You’re welcome, but I assume you know the proper way to thank me?” she said as she reached up under her skirt, pulled her panties down, and sat on the barstool with legs spread, her panties falling on the floor before her. I knelt on the hard ceramic tile floor and picked up the panties, bringing them to my nose for a sniff.

“Mmm, my favorite flavor!” I said, discarding them only when my mouth was close enough to kiss her fragrant flower.

She laid back, scooting her hips forward to give me unobstructed access to her shiny, wet pussy, and moaned when the tip of my tongue slithered through her slit. I sucked in her meaty lips, slathering my tongue over and between them.

Breathing heavily, Diane put her hands on my head, pushing me into her crotch while her thighs came together, the velvety smooth skin against my cheeks holding me and my tongue in one place. My tongue flicked her hard, little nub held between my lips until I could feel her body stiffen, her hips trembling under the strain of holding on until she could no longer, her release coating my face still held imprisoned between her thighs.

She let go of me with both hands and legs, laying against the stool’s back, with her eyes closed and a shiver passing through every few seconds.

“Mmm, Candy said you were good at that,” she started, her eyes fluttering open, “but I’ve never had … oh, God!” she gasped as she felt my finger slip into her dripping wet pussy, curling up and stroking that special spot.

My tongue glided up and down her flooded valley while another finger joined the first, now pumping into her pussy. The fingers on my free hand spread her lips apart, pulling the hood back to expose her clit, my mouth attaching itself to suck it in.

“Oh fuck!” she cried, and with her hands on the stool’s seat, she lifted her hips and jerked her pussy into my face until she once again went rigid, preparing for another coming. “Oh! Oh! Oh! Ohh! Ungh! Ungh!” she grunted, and again my face was bathed in her juice.

I stood up, going to her side to stroke her face, brushing her hair off her sweaty face. She smiled when her eyes opened and pulled me in for a gentle, loving kiss.

“Don’t think that gets you off the hook!” she said with a smile when our lips parted. “You still have to give Candy a proper spanking, or else!”

I smiled at her almost threat, and at the mention of Candy’s name, I looked over to see her sitting sideways in the chair, completely naked with her hand between her legs. Her satisfied smile suggested she’d come at least once while watching Diane and me.

“Candy? Are you being naughty again?” I asked, moving toward her and bending down to kiss her cheek.

“Did you like your spanking, Daddy?” she whispered in my ear and was satisfied with a smile as my answer.

“Someone’s sitting in my chair,” I said somewhat sternly, trying to get back into my disciplinarian role.

“Oops! Sorry!” Candy said as she got up. “You’re not gonna spank me like Diane did, are you, Daddy? Oh, my poor hiney!” she said.

<<<<O>>>>

I bet you weren't expecting that in the continuation of this story! It's okay; Candy will still get hers soon enough! Remember to 'Like' and/or 'Favorite' my story if you enjoyed it, and Thanks For Reading!

Published 
Written by 2bespanked
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments