Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do It Again?

"Candy gets it good, but has a couple of surprises of her own as well!"

56
4 Comments 4
3.4k Views 3.4k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Author's Notes

"A fantasy any Spanko can appreciate and enjoy!"

“Someone’s sitting in my chair,” I said sternly, trying to get back into my disciplinarian role.

“Oops! Sorry!” Candy said as she got up. “You’re not gonna spank me like Diane did, are you, Daddy? My poor hiney!” she whined.

I sat on the hard chair, Candy giggling when she saw me visibly wince from the pain. Diane had done an incredible job of beating my bare ass, but sitting on a punished bottom was usually a pleasant experience, recalling the memory of a good spanking.

“Daddy got a spanking!” she said in sing-song fashion.

“Yeah! Because of you! I won’t make that mistake again!” I threatened.

“Oops! Sorry, Daddy!”

“Come here!” I said, but she remained standing several feet away, biting her lip, shaking her head ‘no’ and protecting her beautiful bottom with her hands. “Candy!?” I called again, and when she stayed put, I got up and went to her.

Grabbing her around the waist, I bent her over my arm and delivered a dozen good spanks to her perfect little ass.

“Ooo! Daddy! Ow! Oh my God!” she shrieked happily.

“Still like it? Okay,” I said and doubled the count even harder.

“Ow! Daddy, please! It hurts!” she cried, but still I wasn’t convinced.

I liked feeling her wriggling body like this and decided on a different over-the-knee approach. Getting a better grip on her waist, I lifted her off her feet and walked a few steps to the coffee table.

“Hey! What’re you doing?” she complained, hanging from my arm.

Putting my left foot on the table, I balanced her on my knee, both arms and legs dangling well off the floor, and resumed spanking her pink bottom.

It’s a difficult position to hold, especially with a squirmy worm like Candy, and a couple of times, she teetered each way, threatening to fall off, only my firm grip saving the day. She continued her girlish pleas, but she seemed to enjoy it still, kicking her legs and thrashing her arms about as I turned her bottom ever darker shades of pink. Not that I was worried much about Diane’s threat, but I was determined that she would feel at least the same pain as I did before her paddling!

I switched to spanking each cheek several times before giving the other side equal treatment. Finally, it sounded like it wasn’t all pleasure for my naughty girl. With each series, I increased the quantity by a couple of swats, so when I got to a dozen per cheek, she was valiantly trying to squirm out of my grasp, but increasing my hold around her slim waist kept her on my knee.

“Ow-ow-ow! My hiney!” she cried when I repeated the twelve count on one cheek. Wanting to give her some pleasure with her pain, I did my fingernail trick on each cheek. Scraping my fingernails across the spot I’d just spanked provides a hyperstimulation that you can’t imagine unless you feel it yourself. It’s so intense you both can’t take it and want more at the same time.

“Oh! Oh! Ohhh my … fuck!” Candy screamed as my nails scraped up over the red stain. I spanked the other cheek even harder and did it again. “Jesus fucking Christ!” she cried, realizing the more painful the spanks, the better it felt. “Oh God, Mark! Do it again!” she begged, falling out of character.

Upping the quantity to fifteen spanks on the same fleshy part of her cheek and pressing my fingernails harder into her beautiful little bottom raised the ante further still, leaving her panting on my knee and begging for it ‘one more time.’

“Oh my God, that feels so good!” she exclaimed, Diane coming over to watch up close.

“Do it again! Harder,” Diane said, watching me give her twenty hard ones at a lightning-fast pace on the same sensitive spot.

“Ohhhh, fuck!” Candy screamed, reaching the point where she really couldn’t take anymore, and groaned when Diane demanded a repeat.

“Hard as you can!” she instructed, “Then she’ll be ready for the paddle!”

“Oh God! Oh! Oh! Ow-ow-ow-OWW!” she shrieked from the spanks, and then, “Holy fucking shit!” when my fingers scraped the bright red spot, after which she gave just up, collapsing across my knee with no fight left at all.

I let her catch her breath, then stood her on her feet and pulled her in for a big hug, my hands gently squeezing and caressing her tortured cheeks. She rested her head on my chest, mewing softly as my fingers soothed her butt, running through her crack, pressing on her flinching rosebud and lower, teasing her wet hole. When I pinched a cheek a little harder, she grabbed both of my cheeks and squeezed hard, getting a ‘Yeow!’ out of me.

“Daddy got a spanking!” she taunted again, giggling when she squeezed both my ass and my cock. “Daddy got a spanking!” she repeated when stroking my shaft. She reached back and smacked each of my still-sore cheeks with her other hand.

“And Candy’s gonna get a paddling,” I sang and grabbed the wrist that had just smacked me.

“No! Daddy, please! Don’t paddle me!” she said, unable to contain her giggling and pulling away.

“Over to the sofa,” I said to Diane when she offered her help by grabbing Candy’s other wrist. “Make a stack of pillows?” I asked Diane as I got my arms around Candy, holding her from behind. She stopped struggling when my hands slid up from her waist to take those perky little tits in hand. Pushing them into my hands, she wanted more than the gentle caresses I was giving them and moaned aloud when one hand slipped down to check the weather between her legs. ‘Humid with a hundred percent chance of precipitation.’

“Are you gonna be a good girl and take your paddling?” I asked softly when her head fell back on my chest.

“Mmm! Ooo, okay, Daddy,” she gasped as my hand pawed at her pussy.

“Good girl. Face down on the sofa with your butt; I mean your hiney on top of the pillows.”

My hands fell away from her body, and she turned to give me a quick kiss before going to the sofa. My arms felt empty, and I wished we were heading to the bedroom rather than to another spanking scenario, but I knew that couldn’t be. She obviously saw me as a ‘daddy’ figure to fulfill her punishment fantasies, nothing more.

I watched her deliciously young body move into position atop the pillows, squirming this way and that, getting the pillows in just the right place to present her bottom. She looked back at me with her lips sucked into her mouth and a little apprehension in her eyes.

“I’m ready, Daddy,” she said just above a whisper. I took a mental picture of what she looked like, so when I didn’t react, she added, “I’ve been a naughty girl, Daddy. Please paddle my hiney good!” Her smile was precious, and I knew she wanted this despite the whole made-up story about Diane.

After moving the coffee table out of the way, Diane handed me the paddle and whispered, “Not too hard, okay?”

I acknowledged her comment with a nod and moved to Candy’s side, resting the paddle across her tiny tush. She screwed up her face when first it rose and then saw it descending, anticipating the pain; her eyes closed when it struck. Like a dog, the bark was worse than the bite, as the loud report made the swat seem harder than it was.

“OH! My poor hiney!” she said with a moan, giving away her true feelings.

The next few were similar, solid swats with little wind-up behind them, leaving bright red circles on the tops of her pink cheeks. Changing from swinging down to horizontally, the next few hit just above her thighs. When she cried out on one, I delivered another quickly to the same spot.

“Ow! OW! Oh, God!” she cried, her breathing getting ragged, only ten swats into the twenty-five.

After a short rest, the next ten came more quickly, Candy’s perfect little body dancing atop the pillows. Making the last one much harder had her gasping, but when I put the paddle down and scraped my fingernails over both cheeks, she practically jumped off the stack.

MegganFire1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MegganFire1

“Oh fuck!” she screamed, her body writhing to the delicious torture. Oh, how I wished I could just play with her body. I wanted to hold her and do many nice things to her after punishing her so, my waving erection was a testament to my desires.

“Five more, Candy,” I warned. “Fast or slow?”

“Fast and harder! And do that thing with your fingers!”

I laid the paddle across her cute cheeks, and she thrust them up in invitation. She closed her eyes when she felt it leave her bottom and let out one long, continuous shriek as the five swats came fast and hard as she’d requested.

“Oh! Oh! OH! OHH!” she gasped and grunted as my fingers raked over the red stain on her perfect ass, leaving her in a panting heap.

I sat on the sofa, stroking her hair as she settled down. I loved watching her rub her bottom, and it occurred to me that her use of the word ‘hiney’ for it was just right for her cute little butt. Clambering off the pillow stack, she came to me and sat in my lap, her red cheeks hanging over my left thigh as she put her arms around me for an affectionate hug.

Her breathing normalized, and she looked up at me, her lips begging for a kiss. Putting my hand behind her head, I pulled her in for a gentle, loving kiss that became more passionate the longer it lasted. Her hand, which had been on my waist, slid down to take hold of my cock and stroked it so slowly. Our lips separated, and she licked hers, a questioning look in her eyes.

“Can I have this?” she asked, squeezing my cock, “In me?”

She didn’t have to ask me twice, and I stood up, holding her in my arms and then setting her on her feet. She immediately went over to the barstool where Diane had spanked me and bent over it, wiggling her delicious red bottom at me.

“Come on! Fuck me! Fuck my tight, little pussy!” she begged.

I moved in behind her, cock in hand, ready to plunge balls deep into her bald pussy, when Diane came up behind me and squeezed my ass. Surprising me, I turned to look at her.

“You didn’t paddle her hard enough!” she said with a sly smile. “I’m sure you remember the consequence for going easy on her.” I looked at her with a smile that accused her of the obvious double-cross, as she had said ‘not too hard’ when I was about to paddle Candy.

“Now?” I questioned, motioning towards Candy, wordlessly asking, ‘When I’m about to fuck her?’

“Yes, now. While you fuck her!” She chuckled at my startled reaction. “But I’ll give you a choice. The ten with the paddle I promised, or thirty with my hand?”

“I’ll take fifty with your hand!” I replied, warming quickly to the idea.

“Okay. Go ahead. Fuck her!”

I turned my attention back to Candy, her waiting pussy still beckoning, and seeing her smile, I knew I’d again been played by these two. And I didn’t mind for a minute.

I stepped up behind her, dick in hand, ready to tease her dripping wet pussy. I ran the tip up and down her slippery slit, poking her at various points, and loved the smile plastered on her face. Seeing her tight rosebud nestled between her bright red cheeks, I poked her there as well, getting a cute ‘Oh!” and a smile, perhaps suggesting she’d be up for some anal as well.

Feeling one of Diane’s hands on my shoulder and the other on my ass, I took the suggestion to ‘Get on with it!’ and moved back to the preferred hole. I moaned aloud when the first couple of inches disappeared inside her tight young pussy.

I pulled out a bit and then back in a little further when the first spank landed hard. I jerked forward, plunging hard into her pussy, getting a cute little squeak from Candy. If I wasn’t all the way in then, the next spank made sure I was, and a few more kept me buried deep inside her.

“Holy shit, Diane!” I exclaimed as the combined feeling of getting spanked like this while fucking Candy’s tight cunt was something my imagination would never have conjured.

“What are you waiting for? Fuck her!” Diane demanded with a really hard smack.

I started the old in/out with Diane’s spanking a distraction at first, but she settled into a pattern that I could predict, timing my thrusts appropriately. The combined stimulation was fantastic, and as my pace quickened, so did Diane’s. Unlike others, who’d tried to smack my ass while being fucked beneath me, she wasn’t distracted by my cock; quite the contrary, her attention was focused on smacking my already very sore bottom very hard.

Between the tight, velvety grip of Candy’s pussy and the punishing hand of Diane, whose pace had taken the count well past the agreed fifty, I knew I wasn’t going to last much longer.

Wanting to be sure Candy came with me, I reached around with both hands, one on her pert tits and the other on her clit. She watched for my reactions the whole time, her pretty face a picture of pleasure with a smile. Fucking with abandon and hurting from the relentless spanking, I came explosively with Diane spanking as hard as she could, my hips jerking forward of their own accord bringing Candy with me.

Diane came to my side with a satisfied smile on her face as well. With my cock still shrinking inside Candy, I took Diane’s face in both hands and kissed her deeply, adding a ‘Thank you!’ at the end.

Candy stood up and came to me for another hug, giggling at my reaction when she reached around me to squeeze both of my tortured cheeks. I playfully spanked hers a few times to get even. Candy and I stood at the kitchen bar while Diane went to the refrigerator.

My drive home would be short, so this time, I agreed to have a beer with my two beauties while we talked. They confessed to setting up the whole scene, especially the ending, as Candy wanted to see what it would be like to be fucked by someone getting a real spanking. I asked Diane why she hadn’t just spanked Candy herself instead of bringing an old man into the mix, and Candy answered.

“My father left when I was very young, and I never knew him. When my ‘spanko’ tendencies started surfacing, getting spanked by my ‘daddy’ was a common fantasy. And you’ve just made that fantasy real. Twice! Thank you, Daddy!” she said, giving me another affectionate hug.

“Well, I need to get ready to go out,” Diane said. “I really enjoyed it as well, Mark. Thank you!” she said with a quick hug and a tongueful kiss.

“Then I guess I’d better get going, too,” I said.

“Do you have to?” Candy asked, and seeing my confused look, continued, “Diane’s got a late date. I don’t. Stay with me? Come to bed with me?” she asked, biting her lip, taking my hand and leading me to her bedroom.

I got to do all those nice things I wanted to do for her. My hands explored her tight little body and hers mine. We licked, sucked, fucked, and even spanked each other and came too many times to count. Candy commented on the attention I poured on her, which was so different from the college boys who only had their own needs in mind. My response to her compliment was to bury my face in her pussy, making her come over and over again with my fingers and tongue.

After a short spanking, Candy waved her cute tush at me, teasing, “Wanna fuck my hiney?” She reached into the nightstand drawer, retrieved a bottle of lube, and handed it to me. “Please?” she added with a cute smile, and seconds later, I was pushing into an even tighter hole, her pussy feeling cavernous by comparison. Up on all fours, she pushed back, grunting with each deep penetration, and with my finger on her love button, we came together.

When we finally said ‘Goodnight,’ it was with some sorrow that it wouldn’t happen again as they were returning to school the following day. Still, I drove home with memories I’d treasure forever, from a most unlikely meeting to an amazing couple of nights with two amazing girls.

<<<<O>>>>

I'm a little sad myself to say goodbye to this story. I hope you enjoyed Candy getting her due! Remember to 'Like' and/or 'Favorite' my story if you did and Thanks For Reading!!

Published 
Written by 2bespanked
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments