Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Night Desk - The First Time - Pt. 1

"An otherwise boring night at the hotel front desk turns exciting when a late arrival gives her something unexpected."

61
9 Comments 9
610 Views 610
3.4k words 3.4k words

Author's Notes

"How often have you wanted to deal with incompetent service your own way?"

It had been a very long day, made longer by a client who took advantage of the business he did with Jim to drink into the early morning hours. Drinking to forget an unpleasant marriage, he was in no rush to get home. Making him even later, Jim insisted on driving him home as he was clearly too drunk to drive while Jim had nursed one drink to the client’s three or four. 

Finally arriving at the hotel, he dragged his suitcase with a week’s worth of clothes and his briefcase into the hotel lobby to find an extremely bored night clerk. She jumped up as he appeared at the desk happy to have someone to take care of.

Even tired and showing the effects of a long evening with his client, he was an attractive man. His slightly mussed salt and pepper hair was the only clue that he was probably old enough to be her father. A little taller than average with a muscular build, he was a handsome man who wore his business clothes like he was born to them. Bored with her non-existent sex life as well as her job, Shelley felt a twinge between her legs at the dominant tone of his voice. 

“Good evening …,” he started and paused to read her name tag, “Shelley. Name is James. You should have a reservation for me.”

“Hello, Mr. James. Let me check. Here it is,” she said, chuckling after finding his reservation under James James.”

“Is something funny?” he asked, not in the mood for comedy in his exhausted state. 

“Oh! No! No, sir!” she replied nervously. 

She went about checking him in but couldn’t seem to do anything right, fumbling everything she touched. She screwed up the check-in form and had to start over, failed to scan his credit card properly until the third try, and kept dropping the key cards when trying to authorize them.

“Shelley, I think you need a break,” he said sympathetically as he accepted the key card from her and turned to head to his room.

She wasn’t the type to get rattled by an attractive male guest, but he was obviously the source of her difficulty. She didn’t have time to think much about it as he was back at the front desk a few minutes later.

“The key doesn’t work,” he said with exasperation.

She did it again, realizing her mistake the first time, and gave him the key, confident it would work this time. Again, he was back in a few minutes.

“That room is a total mess. It hasn’t been cleaned or made up!”

He watched with frustration as she changed the room assignment on the computer. Again, she was all thumbs, dropping the key cards and spilling a pile of papers on the floor.

“You don’t need a break, Shelley. You need a good spanking!” he observed, being uncharacteristically critical.

He walked away with the new room key, leaving Shelley stunned by his last observation. He couldn’t possibly know that getting spanked was an occasional fantasy of hers, but his comment had her picturing herself draped over Mr. James’ knee getting her first bare bottom spanking. Her breathing became erratic as the scene flashed repeatedly through her imagination.

She sat at her desk and not expecting any more interruptions tonight, she put her hand up her skirt to rub her pussy through her dampening panties. So consumed with her thoughts, she didn’t see him at the front desk until he called her name.

“Geez, what did I do wrong now?” she complained, letting her frustrations show and wondering whether he’d seen her fingering herself.

“This key doesn’t work either,” he said in a calmer voice, taking some pity on the struggling girl.

“I’m sorry, Mr. James! I don’t know what’s gotten into me. I’m usually very capable and efficient,” she started. “Maybe I DO need a good spanking!?” she commented, not realizing she’d said it aloud until it was too late.

Neither of them knew how to react and just stood there staring at each other. For the first time tonight, Jim took in her appearance, noting she was cute, in a girl-next-door kind of way, but her uniform hid all but a small chest. She noticed when he looked down, trying to get a look at her ass.

Still not believing she’d let that comment slip, she also couldn’t stop the film loop of her bare assed over his knee from playing in her brain. Thinking, ‘In for a penny, in for a pound,’ she decided it couldn’t get any worse, and maybe … just maybe it could get a lot better.

“I’m really sorry for wasting so much of your time, sir,” she started and paused before committing herself. “But if you really think a spanking would do me good, you could … you know, um … spank me.”

He looked as though he was considering it, but then, with him looking down the hall, she wasn’t sure if he was looking for an escape or thinking about taking her to his room. It was the small smile forming on his face that encouraged her.

“I can’t leave the front desk, but there’s a chair in the office back there,” she said, biting her lip and motioning to a closed door with a ‘Manager’ sign. “Would you like to spank me?”

Jim couldn’t decide what to do. The thought of having this cute country girl over his knee with a bare bottom and whatever else she’d care to show him was oddly appealing. In all his travels, he’d never done anything like it before, but there were times when he wished he could. Here was this young girl practically begging for it, and as bad as his night had gone, he wondered whether this might make it better.

“I’m sorry, sir. I didn’t mean to … Oh!” she squeaked when he’d come around the desk and took her by the wrist, leading her into the office. He flipped the light on, turned the chair in front of the manager’s desk around, and sat down with Shelley at his side.

“Have you ever been spanked before, Shelley?” he asked, still holding her left wrist tightly.

“No, sir. Never,” she replied honestly.

“Well then, it’s a first for both of us because I’ve never spanked anyone before, but the concept is pretty simple!”

“Oh my …!” she yelped as he pulled her down onto his lap.

“Naughty girl. Over the knee. Bottom smacked. Skirt raised, I think. Don’t you?”

“Oh. Um. Yes, sir!” she said, not believing it was actually happening. “Oh wow!” she added when she felt a cool breeze pass over her little pink panties, wondering whether he could see how wet they were. As she shifted to get comfortable, she suddenly felt his stiff cock poking her side and wondered whether the spanking would lead to something else, but his hand circling her right cheek and smoothing her disheveled panties brought her mind back to the impending spanking.

“Are you ready, Shelley?” he asked, feeling it was only right to warn her.

“Yes. Yes, sir,” she replied almost in a whisper.

They say the first spank always startles regardless of how hard it’s delivered, and this was no exception. She yelped, shook, and squirmed, but his arm held firm around her waist. The second, on the other cheek, was less shocking.

“Oh! Ow! Ooo! Yeow!” she repeated in various combinations.

At a steady pace, Jim smacked the cute rump of his newfound ‘naughty girl’ and found it surprisingly arousing. Despite her protests, she showed no sign of resistance, accepting her punishment. The gradually increasing force also had a pleasant effect, for him, on her jiggling buns, bouncing back from each smack to settle and wait for the next while its twin got the same treatment.

He’d arbitrarily decided that twenty was about the right number and stopped after giving the last four in quicker succession.

“Have you had enough, Shelley?” he asked, having no idea how a person in such a position would answer that question.

“Oh! Oh my!” she panted, “No! Don’t … don’t stop! I … I deserve more! Ow-ow-ow!” she stuttered as he happily resumed spanking the poor girl’s cute little bottom.

Another thirty seemed like an appropriate goal this time, and he set out for it at a quicker pace and greater intensity. Her reaction made him wonder if she liked it, and he found himself hoping she did, as he would love to continue.

Shelley was pleasantly surprised at how much she enjoyed the pain/pleasure mix of getting spanked. Afraid it would hurt too much; instead, each impact sent a jolt of electricity from her ass to her pussy to her brain, and she wished he’d spank harder.

Convinced now that she wanted this, Jim let go of her waist and used his left hand to explore a bit. Slipping a finger into her cleft under her panties seemed to increase her pleasure further. Hard as nails now, he wanted to see her naked across his knee but would settle for her bare ass at the moment.

“I still don’t think you’ve had enough, Shelley,” he said when he reached the fifty milestone.

“No, sir! I was so bad. I think you should spank me harder!” she pled, no longer afraid he’d stop as she could feel his erection poking even harder into her side.

“Maybe we should have these down now?” he asked with his fingers hooked in the elastic of her panties.

“Yes, sir. Pull my panties down and spank my bare bottom!” she agreed and gasped as the elastic scraped across the tender tops of her cheeks.

ThaliaSaenz1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ThaliaSaenz1

Placing a hand on each cheek, he caressed and gently squeezed her cute little butt, her panting breath confirming her desire for more. One set of fingers found her tight rosebud between her pink cheeks while the others moved between her legs and into her sodden slit.

“I won’t stop until you tell me you’ve had enough. Ready?”

“Yes, sir. Ow-ow-ow-owwww!” she cried, surprised at the difference a bare bottom made, which hurt more but felt so good.

Spreading the spanks across her whole bottom now, he particularly liked the way her cheeks bounced when he spanked her lower cheeks with an upward arc. He, too, was surprised at his reaction to something he’d given virtually no thought to other than to be aware that some people enjoyed it. And Shelley was definitely one of those people, thrusting her bottom up, inviting him to do his worst, even crying out ‘Spank me!’ repeatedly.

The pain was building, but still, she wanted more. Some might say their cheeks were on fire, but she considered them ‘nice and warm.’ The pain ramped up somewhat when he switched to spanking one cheek repeatedly in the same spot five, ten, even fifteen times. She tucked her bottom in as though to evade his spanking hand, but when he switched cheeks, the sting left behind was delicious.

He stopped to give her a break, though she acted like she could last all night. Looking between her legs, he could see drops of her dewy lust running down her thigh and thought of how he’d use that later, but now he hoped to achieve his goal of seeing her naked.

“I know you’re enjoying this, Shelley. Would you like it more if you were … naked?” he asked after a pause.

She turned her head to look at him, smiled, and clambered off his lap. Standing at his side, she looked briefly toward the door, then nodded with huge eyes and a small smile. She shifted her legs to make her panties fall from her thighs to the floor as a further answer to his question. She moaned as he gently rubbed her sore cheeks while also opening her skirt and letting it, too, fall to the floor. Not wanting his hand to leave her bottom, she opened her blouse herself, pulling it over her head in haste when just two buttons were open. Her bra was next, with two pointy nips on small pert tits, further evidence of her arousal.

She moaned aloud when he slipped a finger between her shiny lips, squirming in her wetness.

“Would you like to continue this, or do you want to be spanked again?” he asked, hoping she would opt for the latter now and the former later.

She bent down and, putting a hand on his cheek, kissed him and said, “Spank me,” before settling back over his knee. Looking back at him, she said, “How about fifty more?”

Jim let his hands wander over her firm, young body. His right hand dipped between her legs again, and she lifted her hips and spread further to allow him in while the other slid up her back and around front to play with her tits. When he resumed spanking, it was with plenty of other stimuli sprinkled between the hard smacks on the fleshiest part of her cute butt.

“Oh God!” she cried as two fingers slid into her tight slot while his left hand spanked from above. Grunting and groaning at the sensory overload of hard smacks and manhandling her pussy, she could feel an orgasm coming and screamed, “Oh fuuuucccckkkk!” as it hit her.

Her body convulsed on Jim’s lap as he tried to prolong her pleasure with his hands on her tits and still in her pussy. He hadn’t done anything approaching this in a long time, and never with someone so young, but he knew he’d want to do it again.

Still trying to regain control of her body, she clumsily got off his lap, sat on his knee, and, with a satisfied smile, kissed him tenderly. A longer, passionate kiss followed as he wrapped his arms around her.

“Thank you, Mr. James,” she said sincerely.

“Call me Jim.”

“Okay, thank you, Jim! That was the most amazing thing anyone’s ever done to me!” she said with a quick kiss. “But I haven’t done anything for you!”

“That’s okay. I enjoyed it, too.”

“No, it’s not okay. I’m so wet! Would you like to fuck me?” she asked innocently with the cutest expression, as if she’d just asked if he wanted some candy or something. He hadn’t responded when she added, “I’d really like you to fuck me! You can spank me too if you like?” she chuckled.

“Yes. I would like that,” he said softly. He drew her in for another tongue-tangling kiss, after which she stood up and faced him.

“I’ll bend over the desk, and you can do me from behind, okay?” she asked with that same incongruous look on her face. “Come on,” she said taking his hand and leading him to the side of the manager’s desk.

Kneeling at his feet, she licked her lips as she opened his pants. She let them fall to his feet and went back for his boxers. “Ooo!” she said as his thick hard cock popped out at her, “He’s big!”

She let his underwear fall as well and immediately wrapped her lips around the tip of his chunky dick and licked it like a lollipop, making a popping noise when it came out of her mouth. He loved the way she giggled as she played with him.

Standing up, she turned him around to face the desk, his clothes still around his ankles, hampering his movements. Bending over the desk, she looked back and said, “Fuck me!” and “Ooo!” when he smacked her red bottom again.

Stepping up behind her, he ran the head of his cock through her slit, collecting her juice, though as wet she was, it hardly seemed necessary. Shelley looked forward and thrust her ass high to give him better access, crying, “Oh! Ohh! Ohhh!” as she felt him split her open.

Pushing slowly into her tight sheath, Jim groaned as well as he felt the grip she had on him. He couldn’t remember when he’d fucked someone so tight. With his hands on her hips, he pulled her onto him slowly. He sighed, “Ooo!” pulling out a little and back in to be fully situated in her incredibly tight pussy.

A few gentle strokes ensured they were both thoroughly lubricated, and now he could fuck her the way he wanted to; out, spank, in hard.

“Oh Jesus!” she cried as she understood the pattern. “Oh yeah! Spank me, fuck me, spank me, fuck me! Ohhhh!”

Never in his wildest imagination did he think he’d have such an effect on a girl who was nineteen? … twenty at most, but she liked getting spanked, and he liked spanking her.

Shelley couldn’t believe how an extraordinarily boring night shift had turned into the best night ever! She could feel another climax coming and pleading for him to spank harder, it hit when he spanked both cheeks at once as hard as he could.

“Oh my Goooooddd!” she screamed loud enough to worry about waking other guests, as Jim only increased the tempo.

Eventually, he was pounding her pussy at a pace that wouldn’t allow for the spanks in between, and his own climax was seconds away. Short, fast thrusts preceded his coming, and he pulled out, spraying her back with his thick, gooey seed.

Realizing she was about to cum as well, he put his hand on her back and resumed spanking hard and fast.

“Oh! Ow! Ohh, yeah! Oww! Ooo! Ow!” she yelped again and then, “Holy fucking shit!” when it came, her body quaking as she stayed in position, the desk supporting her spasming body. Legs shaking and torso quivering, she took a while to come down off that incredible high.

“Shelley? Are you okay?” Jim asked, genuinely concerned he’d broken her in some way.

“Yes. Yes. I’m. Okay,” she panted each word.

After a minute or so, she managed to stand and fell into his open arms for a long, calming hug. She lifted her head for an even longer gentle kiss before stumbling away and reaching for her clothes on the floor.

Seeing she was still not in complete control of her faculties, he helped her dress. She put her hands on his shoulders as he held first her panties and then the skirt for her to step into. He held her blouse open for her as she inserted her arms and turned for him to button it up for her, then realized he’d forgotten her bra.

“It’s okay. I’ll go without it. Mmm,” she hummed when he put his hands on her tits for one last grope.

She smiled that same cute smile and started looking for her shoes, not remembering how or when they’d come off. She stood before him as fully dressed as she would be and shook his hand.

“I’m sorry our service didn’t meet your expectations, sir,” she said with a big smile.

“Everyone makes mistakes, Miss. I firmly believe how we handle those mistakes makes all the difference.”

“And did we handle those mistakes properly, sir?”

“Definitely!” he said and pulled her in for another passionate kiss, leaving her reeling again.

He opened the door to the office and walked back to the other side of the front desk.

“You’ll be a good girl?” he asked, hoping she’d say ‘No.’

“Only if you promise to come back and take care of me again.”

“Oh, I’ll be back,” he said with a wink and disappeared down the hall, wondering if his room key would work.

<<<<O>>>>

Shelley gave new meaning to good customer service didn't she? How quickly would YOU go back? I hope you enjoyed it, and remember to 'Like' and/or 'Favorite' it if you did! Thanks for reading!

Published 
Written by 2bespanked
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments