Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Night Desk - Back For More - Pt. 2

"Jim & Shelley resume their early morning hijinx with an expanded repertoire"

72
9 Comments 9
1.9k Views 1.9k
4.9k words 4.9k words

Author's Notes

"Age doesn't seem to matter in this May-September romance! Enjoy!"

Given his late-night activities, he woke later than usual, just in time for breakfast in the hotel. He went to the front desk hoping to find Shelley and was disappointed that she’d left at eight when a colleague arrived to relieve her. He wasn’t sure what he would say to her, but having promised to return, he’d hoped to get her shift schedule.

‘She probably doesn’t really expect me to come back,’ he undersold himself when he’d checked out and was heading to his car. He had one more client in another city today, and tomorrow, he’d head home to his empty apartment and then, after a boring weekend alone, head out on the road again.

He had mixed feelings about his on-the-road life. On one hand, he preferred being out on his own rather than chained to a desk dealing with a constantly ringing phone and office politics. On the other hand, it had brought about the end of his marriage, and being on the road did not often present opportunities for female companionship. Until last night.

The cute little girl behind the desk was often in his thoughts, and it was always her perfect bare bottom across his knee that he saw in his mind’s eye. And that really surprised him. How had something he’d never given a thought to so embedded itself in his mind that even though he’d fucked her bent over her desk, it was spanking her that aroused him? He remembered how she’d so willingly accepted it, asked for it actually, and figured that probably had a lot to do with its appeal.

Testing this theory, he thought about another woman he’d dated a few times and tried to imagine telling her she needed a spanking, taking her panties down, and smacking her bare bottom. Although she was an attractive woman with a great body and sexual appetite, the thought of doing to her what he’d done to Shelley did nothing for him. He needed to see Shelley again.

 

Two weeks later, Shelley arrived for her night shift and got a rundown from her colleague on what she could expect insofar as late check-ins. Only one guest hadn’t arrived yet, but it wasn’t the person she was hoping for. She’d seen Jim’s reservation in the computer; she had been waiting for it. She couldn’t decide whether the fact that he’d already checked in meant anything. He probably didn’t even know if she’d be working, and even if he did, that didn’t mean he’d waste his time on a ditzy night clerk, she thought, her self-esteem slipping.

She’d thought about that night often, and though the idea of spanking wasn’t as foreign to her as it was to Jim, the degree to which she’d liked it and craved it even now caught her off guard. She’d gone home that morning and fingered herself to a glorious orgasm in front of the mirror, with the sight and feel of her sore, red bottom driving her fingers. She’d checked the color of her bottom several times a day, disappointed as the color faded.

Not knowing when she’d see Jim again, despite his promise to return, she wondered whether any of her on-again/off-again boyfriends could fulfill this new need. She tried to imagine a situation where they might give her what Jim had and came up empty. She couldn’t even fuel a decent masturbation session with them in mind, attempting a self-spanking to enhance the fantasy. Still, as soon as she conjured an image of Jim – big, strong, but gentle Jim – her pussy reacted immediately, and her hand instinctively went to her ass, remembering that delicious sting.

Resigned to the conclusion that he had to be the one to further her punishment fantasy, she needed to know when he’d be there next. Looking in the reservations system, she saw that he was there nearly every two weeks, arriving on a Wednesday and leaving on Thursday. Her hopes brightened, especially when she’d seen his next arrival date.

She picked up the phone to call his room but realized the late hour and put it back down. She went back to work and tried to put it out of her mind, unsuccessfully. It was past one when the last guest checked in, so now she just had the long slog till eight o’clock when she’d be relieved. Her work seemed like drudgery as she frequently returned to thoughts of Jim.  

“Excuse me, Miss. My key doesn’t work,” a familiar voice said.

“Jimmy!” she screamed and ran into his waiting arms. “I’m so happy to see you!”

“I told you I’d be back.”

“Yeah, but I didn’t know when, or if you knew when I was working, and then I saw that you’d already checked in, so I figured I wouldn’t see you, and then, then I was really sad,” she said in one long breathless sentence. “Anyway, I’m really glad you came to see me!”

“Have you been a good girl?” he asked after a tongueful kiss.

“If I say ‘yes,’ will you still spank me? Just cuz I want you to?”

“Maybe, but it would be a longer and harder spanking than last time.”

“Ooo, works for me! Gimme your hands!” she said, shoving them up under her skirt, one in front and the other in back.

“I thought you said you’d been a good girl!? Only a naughty girl goes without panties under her skirt!”

“I know! I’m such a bad girl, but I had to give you some reason to spank me! Oh God!” she groaned as she felt a finger slip into her dampening slit and a hand squeezing her cheeks in back.

“Come on,” he said, keeping his hand on her ass and guiding her in front of him. “You need a spanking!”

“Yes, sir,” she said and stopped, “Wait! I need my handbag!” She went back to the reception desk and grabbed it from underneath. “I, um, I don’t want anyone to steal it while we’re, you know,” she explained feebly, and then with his hand back on her bare ass, she let him guide her into the office.

Same as last time, he flipped the lights on as they entered and went straight for the chair already in position, pulling Shelley to his side. He was about to say something when she stopped him again.

“Hold on!” she said, grabbing a cigarette lighter from a drawer to light four scented candles and turn off the lights. Smiling, she stood at his side again, saying, “Okay. I’m ready.”

“Come here,” he said, feeling like he couldn’t ignore her romantic gesture and had her sitting on his lap. With one hand around her back and the other creeping up her thigh, he gave her a quick kiss and said, smiling, “Very nice. Is the romantic atmosphere supposed to make it difficult for me to spank you?”

“Oh no, sir! I want to get spanked so bad! Please? Put me over your knee and spank me!”

“Maybe we should mix a little more pleasure with the pain,” he said as he opened her blouse and slid his hand inside, where having also gone bra-less, he got his hands on her pretty, little tits.

“I know they’re small, but you can take my blouse off if you want,” she said, making excuses for what she saw as a shortcoming.

“They’re not small,” he replied, opening the other buttons and pulling it off. “They’re perfect!” he added as he bent to take one in his mouth. With her leaning back just a little, he could give each a turn with his tongue, the areola’s swelling and nips hardening enticingly. His mouth switched from side to side, with his hand keeping the neglected one happy.

“Mmm, that feels really good!” she sighed.

“Yes, it does! But you need a spanking, don’t you?” he asked.

“Yes, sir!” she replied lustfully. She slid off his lap, opened her skirt, and let it fall to the floor. “I want to be naked for the whole thing! Can I take your pants off so I can feel you when I bend over your knee?”

“Of course!” he replied, standing up to make that easier.

She put her arms around his waist and hugged him tightly. Tilting her head up, she invited a kiss that started gently but ended passionately. Smiling and biting her lip, she knelt, continuing to look up at him as her hands slid down his torso, finding the waist of his pants and making quick work of the belt and other closures. As they fell around her ankles, she looked straight ahead at the tent in his boxers, licking her lips expectantly.

Tugging slowly on the elastic, her mouth opened as she slowly unveiled his hard cock. Seeming even bigger to her, she sucked him in as soon as it was free of his underwear, but after a half dozen trips in and out of her mouth, she stopped.

“Can I save him for later?” she asked as she stood and pressed her body against his. “I’ve been a bad girl, and I need my spanking now! Please?”

“Come. Over my knee,” he instructed as he sat, fighting a temptation to play with her smooth, bare pussy with his fingers and tongue. Her tight slit between meaty swollen lips called to him.

She lay across his lap, making sure her cute little butt was perched high and ready. She’d been getting wetter by the minute, that squishy humidity betraying her anticipation of the first good smack.

“Ooo!” she yelped when it came across the bottom of both cheeks, followed by several more in the same spot.

He hadn’t spanked her like that last time, and suddenly, the prospect of a ‘new and improved’ spanking raised her expectations even higher. She didn’t know that he’d done a little research on the subject to enhance their next visit, but the change reminded her of a new element she had planned.

“Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Spank me! Spank my bottom!” she cried, finding her pleading to be arousing in itself. Just saying the word ‘spank’ in all its forms was enough to get her wet, and now, with her ass being so deliciously peppered with stinging spanks, the effect was amplified.

“You need to be spanked, don’t you, Shelley? A good spanking on your cute, little hiney!” he accused, finding the juvenile word ‘hiney’ appropriately descriptive for hers.

“Yes! Yes! Spank my hiney!” she wailed, liking the word as much as he.

Shelley was in her own special heaven. The whole situation, being naked, bent over Jim’s knee, and getting spanked like a naughty little girl, cemented the desire permanently in her brain. ‘I’ll always like spankings!’ she thought to herself.

Unlike last time, he had no specific count in mind and only decided on a pause when he thought she needed a rest. No longer holding her bottom up in invitation, she instead lay across his knees, letting them support her, sighing loudly when she felt his hands gently caressing her burning cheeks.

“Ooo, that feels good!”

His fingers delved into the crease between her cheeks, up and down the deep valley across the perineum to just barely tease the opening to her seeping slot. Her breathing quickened and he knew she wouldn’t mind if he slipped a finger or two inside, but, ‘Not yet,’ he told himself. Back up, he stopped at her tightly puckered star and pressed lightly on it, her hips jerking up as if to say ‘More!’ He pressed a little harder, and she groaned softly. Harder still, and she pushed up again as though she could force herself onto his finger. He filed that away for future reference and put his palms back on the warm, pink tops of her cheeks.

‘How does he keep finding out my secrets?’ she thought, moaning at the thought of his finger or something even bigger finding its way inside her ass.

“Oww! Ooo, yeah!” she gasped as the spanking resumed, this time the pattern of several on the same spot, same cheek before moving to the other. Increasing the count at each repetition had her pulling in again, not sure if it was pain or pleasure. When he got to twenty on each side, she didn’t know if she could take more, but thankfully, he stopped, but then …

“Holy Christ!” she screamed as she felt his fingernails scraping across the spot he’d just spanked so ferociously. “Do it again!” she demanded. Twenty more on the other side, a little harder, and she was climbing the walls. It was almost like being tickled but wanting it to continue and stop at the same time.

Jim was pleased with her reaction to the trick he’d read about. After the third time, she’d nearly fallen off his lap, and he wondered if he could add to it further.

Once she’d settled down, she moaned as he rubbed both cheeks softly with one hand while the other slipped underneath, and moving toward her pussy, she lifted her hips to let him in. Two fingers slid through her slit and into her weeping cunt. He stroked her only a few times, and then suddenly, he was spanking harder than ever, all in one place.

“Oh my God, Jim!” she screamed, knowing what was coming next and feeling like she’d explode. After ten, his fingers went into overdrive. At fifteen, her body stiffened as she panted in anticipation. “Oh! Oh! Oh! Ohhhhmmmmmm!” she cried at twenty as the combined effect of her stinging cheeks, the hyperstimulation of his scraping fingernails, and the fingers in her pussy had her cumming powerfully, her body quaking on his lap.

“Come here,” he said as he lifted her and hugged her tightly, feeling the quivering still in her body. “I’m sorry!” he said, feeling he’d gone too far.

“No! No… no, that, that was, was amazing,” she could say only in panting gasps with her head on his shoulder. “Oh my God,” she continued, still trying to breathe normally. An occasional shudder still passed through her body when she said, “Holy shit, Jim! That was fucking awesome!”

Wildmom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Wildmom

“Are you sure?” he asked, having never seen anyone cum like that, least of all because of something he did.

“I definitely want you to do that again! Maybe even tonight,” she said with a chuckle.

Sitting up, still in his lap, she wondered why they’d left his shirt on and proceeded to take it off, leaving them both naked now. Throwing it to the floor, she slid off his lap to kneel between his knees, pulling them apart. Licking her lips, her hand slid up his spread thighs to take his big cock in hand and coax it back to full size.

It was Jim’s turn to moan, and he watched as it disappeared into her mouth before the slurping, sucking sounds started with her head bouncing in his lap. He’d closed his eyes, savoring her mouth, but he opened them quickly when he felt her nose pressing into his belly. Several unintelligible words came as he felt the tightness of her throat. No one had ever deep-throated him before, and he now wondered why. He wanted to grab her head and fuck her face, but he knew she should control it.

With the addition of her hand cradling his swollen sac, he held on for as much of this rapture as he could get, but it didn’t take long for the eruption, and Shelley smiled as it shot into her mouth, every drop swallowed expertly.

She stood up, licking her lips and standing over him, bent down to hold his face in her hands and give him something to swallow, her tongue deep in his throat as they kissed with a newfound passion.

“Oh my God, Shelley! I want to fuck you so bad, but …” he stopped, both knowing he wasn’t ready for another go.

“I think I know how to get him ready,” she started, and seeing the unspoken question of how in his face, she continued. “Spank me again!” she said, taking his hands and placing them on her ass, using his hands to rub her bottom.

He turned her sideways and groaned at the sight of her ruby-red rump. He couldn’t imagine a more perfect example of a female bottom; the color he’d put there only enhanced it.

“Are you sure?” he asked after giving her a playful smack across the bottom of both cheeks. “You’re already really red!” he cautioned.

“Yes, I’m sure. The last time, the sting only lasted a day or so, and the color less than three days. I want to remember tonight every time I sit down for days! I want bruises!” she declared to Jim’s startled face.

“Shelley! I can’t hurt you like that!” he claimed and watched as she reached for her handbag, pulled out a heavy wooden hairbrush, and handed it to him.

“You can with this!” she said, still seeing doubt in his face. “I’ll tell you what. Do you know what a safeword is?”

He nodded, recalling another thing he’d learned from his research on adult spanking.

“Good. You can paddle me as hard as you want with this, and if it’s too much, I’ll use my safeword, ‘banana.’ Please, Jim!?” she pled, seeing she hadn’t convinced him yet.

“Can’t I just lick your pussy? I really want to.”

“Okay, how about this? You give me fifty, no, sixty, as hard as you can with this. Then I’ll bend over the desk, and you can lick me as long as you keep paddling my, my hiney!” She could see his resolve waning and pressed further. “Please!? Please, Daddy! Paddle my naughty hiney with my hairbrush?”

“Get over my knee,” he ordered, taking the brush in hand.

“Yes, Daddy!” she smiled and felt his hand spanking her again before she was even lying in his lap.

He figured he ought to warm her up again before using the brush, having read that gradual warmups prepared one for longer, more severe spankings. He didn’t know how many spanks he’d given her this time, though he was sure it was more than she’d get with the brush.

Tapping the brush on the very top of her cheek, he enjoyed the sight of the waves emanating from the strike point and watching it bounce back. The intensity of the quick taps increased slowly until it suddenly ramped way up with three hard swats.

“Yow!” she yelped in pleasure/pain and again when he gave the other cheek the same treatment.

“Those don’t count!” he said, knowing she’d feel cheated if he’d deducted those from the total sentence.”

“Good! Oww! Oh fuck! Ow-ow-ow!” she screamed as the first ten on alternate cheeks fell, feeling much harder than she’d expected.

Another ten the same way felt better, and she felt like the naughty little girl getting spanked by her ‘daddy’ that she’d hoped for with this scenario.

“You’ve been a bad girl, Shelley! And bad girls have their hiney’s paddled,” he scolded, assuming she wanted this sort of role-play when she’d first called him daddy.

“I’m sorry, Daddy! Oww!” she yelped as the third round of ten battered her bottom.

Halfway through the sixty, he decided to change it up and had her jumping on his lap with five in a row on one cheek, each harder than the last. She panted during the short break between cheeks and steeled herself for the other side. The burning was so much more intense and didn’t fade the way hand spanks did, which was precisely what she’d hoped for.

“Yow! Holy sh… Oww! Ow! Ow!” she shouted as the count was upped to ten on one cheek, bringing the total to fifty, and her hand flew back to rub the punished cheek. “Oh my God!”

“Last ten. Ready, Shelley?” he warned, glad it was almost over as her delayed response told him this had been more severe than she’d anticipated. Still, she hadn’t used her safeword, and he got his answer when she thrust her cheeks up, though they already showed signs of bruising.

Yelling between swats and panted breaths, she took the hardest ten yet, given a bit longer delay between. Concentrating these last twenty on her lower cheeks, her ‘sit spots’ he’d learned, would maximize the discomfort she sought when she sat.

With her squirming on his knee more than ever, he missed his target a couple of times, but the result was the same, and both her hands were rubbing furiously as soon as the last swat landed.

“Oh God, Jim! It hurts!” she said letting him take over the soothing of her bruised bottom. “It really hurts!” she whispered, adding after a long pause, “But it feels so good too!”

Jim was astonished at the heat rising off her blue-tinged cheeks. He caressed them gently, reading her body language for what felt good, and seeing pained looks on her face when he touched sensitive spots, he wondered how he could do more.

“You keep little bottles of skin lotion down here, don’t you? For guests?”

“There’s a box in the credenza behind the front desk.”

He helped her stand and was instantly remorseful when he saw her unable to stand straight as she rubbed her cheeks with a look of pain? Or was it fatigue? Unable to imagine what he’d just put her through, he resolved to make it right if he could and went to get the lotion.

Walking back into the room, he found her bent over the end of the desk as though initiating the last phase of the scenario she’d suggested.

“Shelley, I’m not going to …” he started, but she interrupted.

“I know. Don’t spank me. I’ve had enough. Banana!” she added with a painful smile.

Opening the first bottle, he squeezed the contents across the top of both cheeks, where fingers and palms spread it over her color-changing bottom, the bruises growing by the minute. She sighed as the cool cream soothed the incredible heat still rising from her spanked bottom.

“Mmm, that feels good,” she said softly. “I’m sorry, Jim. I thought I could, but I can’t take any more. It does feel good, but please don’t spank me again.”

“Of course, I won’t,” he said, almost insulted that she’d think he’d insist on continuing, but his feelings softened with her following remark.

“I wouldn’t mind that licking you wanted to give me,” she said, smiling for the first time since she’d gotten off his lap.

With his hands still providing comfort for her beaten bottom, he knelt behind her as her legs parted, and she settled on the desktop with her knees bent and all her ‘good stuff’ hanging over the edge.

“Oh yeah!” she cooed as the tip of his tongue licked lightly from clit to cunt.

Again, he read her body to determine when to escalate and was surprised at how quickly she was writhing on the desk to the tune of his teasing tongue. With the addition of a couple of fingers curled inside to reach her g-spot, her panting turned to gasps. Incoherent noises increasing in pitch, accompanied his cunning lips and tongue as they toyed with her clit, and before long, she was cumming, bathing Jim’s face in her juice.

Not to be deterred, he kept nibbling, licking, and stroking through her attempted recovery, driving her headlong toward another climax.

Remembering her reaction from before, the middle finger of his free hand tapped and teased the winking star between her colored cheeks. With her panting, ‘More! More!’ he tried to insert his finger, getting only the tip past those strong muscles. Running that finger through her leaking slit, he scooped up some lubrication and tried again.

Rimming the tight opening with a fingertip, he shared some of her purloined juice and managed to get his finger in up to the second knuckle, when again she cried for more. With both fingers fucking their respective holes and his lips nibbling her clit, a quaking tremor passed through her body as she came again with aftershocks lasting longer than she could remember.

“Think you can take a little more with this?” he asked, holding his erection pointed at its target.

“A ‘little’ more? Not so little!” she said sarcastically with a breathless laugh. “Yes, but…” she started as she stood up, turned to face him, and led him back to the chair.

“No, Shelley. I’m not going to spank…” and again, he was interrupted.

“I know. Wait,” she said as she took a deep breath and moved to his lap, facing him and straddling his body with his stiff cock between her legs. Taking his dick in hand, she guided it to her dripping pussy, slowly lowering herself onto it. “Ooo! Oh, ungh!” she grunted as she gingerly sat her burning, stinging butt in his lap. She lifted for a bit of relief and sat again with a long, “Ohhhhh!” feeling the depth he’d reached inside her.

“I told you I wanted to feel the stinging pain when I sat. What better way than this?” she smiled as she started gliding up and down his shaft. Her hands were all over his chest while he held her waist, assisting with her ‘ride.’

Sighing on the way up with the heavenly friction and wincing when, at the end of a downstroke, she induced the pain she wanted by sitting hard on his lap. Moans led to groans as she rode him hard. Surprising them both, she came again quickly, triggered by her burning butt, and after another couple of strokes, he came as well, their combined fluids seeping out at their joining.

Hugging each other tightly, they slowly recovered. Jim spread his legs apart so there was space for her sore bottom, avoiding any more self-inflicted pain.

“You’re amazing,” he whispered in her ear when he could breathe enough to speak.

“I thought last time was fantastic, but this!” she said softly, still struggling to normalize her breathing after cumming so many times in such a short time.

They sat like that for quite a while, wishing there was a bed for them to recover in, but she still had more than five hours of her shift to complete, so they had no choice but to accept what they had. Hands soothed and caressed, wanting only to feel each other, neither wanting to start anything again.

Eventually, they had to get up, Shelley feeling like she was tempting fate too long with two sexy naked bodies in the office directly behind the front desk. Several times, she’d wondered what would happen if a guest came to the front desk for something, but Jim ensured those distractions were brief.

Bending and standing straight hurt, stretching taut her tortured tush, and though she savored it still, she accepted his help with getting dressed again. Reaching into a drawer, she retrieved the panties she’d taken off to surprise Jim and stepped into them as he held them open for her. He pulled them up carefully when he reached her bottom, the shiny satin fabric providing an unexpected cooling quality as he smoothed them over her bluish-red hiney.

“Do you have to leave again tomorrow?” she asked resignedly as they hugged, both fully dressed.

“Yeah,” he said with a sigh. “Maybe next time, I’ll book later in the week and include the weekend?” he offered tentatively, unsure if she wanted to see him in other environs.

“Could you? I’d really like that. In two weeks?” she hoped.

“Yes. I’ll have to change a few appointments, but I think I can do it.”

They exchanged phone numbers to keep each other apprised, but unfortunately, it was time for them to part.

“You’ll be a good girl?” he said, not that it mattered, but it played into her fetish.

“Only for you,” she replied after a loving, parting kiss and watched him walk down the hall, wishing she was going with him.

<<<<O>>>>

Imagine what these two would get up to outside the confines of the hotel's front desk! Remember to 'Like' and/or 'Favorite' if you enjoyed it, and Thanks For Reading!

Published 
Written by 2bespanked
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments