Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Mrs. Wintergreen reminisces"

London, 2013.

The traditional Swiss and European-type finishing schools of yesteryear had long provided young ladies with an irreproachable foundation in all aspects of social etiquette, entertainment, and lifestyle appreciation. As women transitioned from the dining room to the board room, most of the traditional feminine institutions closed, leaving both women and men to learn 'it' on their own. Minding Manners was the first institution worldwide to introduce a contemporary finishing school in a modular format, addressing the needs of today’s women and men.

Including social etiquette, business etiquette, protocol, and culture;

Respecting the busy schedule of a demanding lifestyle;

And allowing an 'it’s a never too late to learn' approach;

Overlooking Kensington Palace and the Gardens, the luxurious 5-star Milestone Hotel is home to Minding Manners International's The Finishing Touch program. Dating back to 1689 and once home to Ambassadors and Barons, this award-winning landmark sets the backdrop for London’s most refined finishing school course.

Every step taken on the etiquette excursions is graced with Victorian heritage, from Kensington Palace and Royal Albert Hall along the Diana, Princess of Wales Flower Walk to the Albert Memorial, Hyde Park, and Exhibition Road, which is home to some of London’s most important cultural institutions. This privilege allows one the exclusive pleasure of experiencing etiquette in its birthplace, with tutorial insights and hands-on practical experiences beyond measure.

At Minding Manners International, delegates come from around the globe and are as integral to your experience as our trainers. This dynamic social etiquette program is offered bimonthly in London over a single month and is fully accredited by the CPD Certification Service.

Marian Wintergreen had registered as an eager thirty-year-old ex-private tutor for wealthy parents' girls in the County of Kent. The money was adequate, but when she was alerted to the Minding Manners finishing school for girls aged eighteen to nineteen, she applied for a position immediately. To her delight, she was accepted and given a date to start within the month.

x

2024.

Marian tossed and turned in her sleep as she struggled to shake off the worst of her case of the flu. She had been taken to bed three days before and was as weak as a kitten. She had been given a course of antibiotics, which were taking time to have any effect. As a result of being bedridden, the forty-two-year-old businesswoman was plagued with dreams and recollections of her past.

x

2013.

Tanith Brown, the founder, and managing director, had been most impressed by Marian's no-nonsense approach to the job, and it had been noticeable that most of the students were far more attentive to her than all of the other tutors. The stern mistress was still disliked by a few, not least by one particular teenage student by the name of Buchanan. One of the few male tutors was Stephen Moore, who informed Marian of this bad egg and of his failed attempts to correct the girl. As the spring term approached, she knew it was time to set an example. She knew all about 'correction' and she acted before other girls might follow suit and misbehave.

x

A bell sounded, and eighteen-year-old Flossie Brown entered the office of the mistress. The feisty girl had broken protocol for the third detention in a week and was summoned before Mrs. Wintergreen once more. Still clad in her uniform of a dark blue pleated kilt and a white blouse, Flossie stood stock still in front of the large mahogany desk. The kilt she wore barely reached mid-thigh, and the blouse stretched tight across her heavy bosom. Her long, well-shaped legs had white knee-high socks that showed off her sexy thighs.

"Good morning, Mrs. Wintergreen," she said in a low voice.

The stern-looking, auburn-haired woman looked over the top of her eyeglasses at the blonde and shuffled some school reports on her desk. Her hair was up in a tight bun, and she was all black. A two-button jacket over an inappropriate open-neck top that showed off a deep cleavage and a pencil-thin skirt. Flossie twiddled with a long strand of her hair, looked bored, and shook her hips to and fro as she hopped from one foot to the other.

"Here we are again, young lady."

"Guess so," Flossie answered in her sweet, innocent voice.

"Late for class, skipping class, incorrect uniform. That kind of thing. I'm very disappointed."

Flossie knew it was pointless trying to explain that the other girls had given her incorrect class times and wrong locations to catch her out. The bitches!

"You know what three demerits in a week mean?"

"Uh, uhh." Flossie shook her head slowly.

"It's serious trouble—possible suspension even. Unless..."

"Madam?"

"Unless you agree to take the corporal punishment."

"Say what? A beating? I'm eighteen, and this is 2013, not 1913!"

Wintergreen lifted her right hand from beneath the desk and brought her favourite riding crop down hard on the mahogany. The girl was cocky, sure enough, besides being a cute piece of totty.

"You do not raise your voice to me, young lady! You may be of the age of consent, but your parents pay ten grand a term for your tutoring. And I believe they should get their money's worth."

Wintergreen's eyes blazed, and her nostrils flared. The sadistic lady was now in her element. As a youngster, her parents believed in hard discipline and the rule of the crop. Something that Marian had embraced as an adult without shame or remorse. She had educated herself in the kinky arts of bondage, spanking, and the like and had never looked back.

"Listen to me. Are you paying attention? This will be for your own good; remember that."

"Oh, what the hell? I'll take the caning."

A wry smile came over the older lady, and she stood to her full six feet and moved around the desk to the shorter, more vivacious nubile.

"Splendid. Bend over the desk then and put your hands on the far side."

Circling her to her rear, the determined MILF ran her hands through Flossie's blonde hair before clutching a handful and pulling it back to extend her graceful neck.

"Do it."

Flossie obeyed without a word, lowered herself across the wooden surface, and stretched her arms out to the far edge. As her head went low, her body moved forward, and her bewitching posterior arched up into the air. Her short kilt rose up the back of her adorable bare thighs and up to the lower curve of her backside. She looked over her shoulder nervously to her right and saw the lady staring at her long-toned legs, whose gaze went from the well-shaped calves in the socks to the bottom of her bum. Flossie went wide-eyed as she saw Wintergreen rub her crotch under the navy skirt she wore. Indeed, the older woman liked what she saw as she positioned herself behind the girl and studied her bottom. Great buttocks, she thought. Nicely bisected and absolutely. smooth and roundly shaped. 

"Miss Brown, hands on the far edge, please, and make sure your thighs touch the edge. This is what we are going to do. I shall then spank you ten times with the riding crop on each cheek with your underwear down. After each spank, you will say, ‘Thank you, Mrs. Wintergreen,' and mean it. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Yes, what?”

“Yes, Mrs. Wintergreen.”

Marian removed her jacket and placed it on the back of her chair. Her nicely shaped and firm breasts were only partially displayed in the wide, open neck of her top, and the tight restrictions made her bosom appear bigger than nature had bestowed upon her. She then slid her fingers into the tight waistband of the girl's undies and dragged them down to her feet. Marian was impressed as she ogled the bare rump with the vulnerable buns divided superbly. Flossie waited with bated breath, her back arched and her legs shut.

Without further ado, Marian pulled her hand back to shoulder height and cast down the crop on Flossie’s bottom, the leather creating a sharp crack in her vulnerable flesh. Flossie felt her heart beat fast as she waited for the next strike. Then, with no warning, she was struck with another hard smack on her left cheek. The sudden impact brought Flossie completely off balance. 

"Ouch!" cried the blonde through gritted teeth.

She went stiff and shut her eyes in throbbing pain. She felt a hard smack on her right buttock, then the left.

"Tha...thank you, Mrs. Wintergreen."

In the space of a few seconds, more slaps followed as the crop came down on her rump, leaving thin stripes across her twin cheeks. She bucked as she felt the pain ripple through her other regions, but she kept her hands in place over the desk.

Whatever pride she had was stung, along with her rounded nates. A hand slipped all the way up the inside of her soft thigh, and she gave a strangled groan as it wandered up to her bare pubic mound. Automatically, she brought her right hand back, but it was slapped away.

"Keep those hands up there! Look at this!"

Mrs. Wintergreen dipped the middle finger of her hand inside the moist quim of Flossie and examined the dribble.

"Disgusting, this is supposed to be punishment, girl!"

Yeah, right, thought the blonde. I bet you are just as wet, you fucking pervert. Again, she was pawed at and caressed where the sun didn't shine. Besides the ache in her buns, Flossie now felt a different type of ache in her loins. To her surprise, she liked it, and she moaned feverishly as she became wildly aroused. Marian's hand wandered over the rounded bottom, fully displayed before her. Her other hand traced the crack between the chastised girl’s buttocks. Then, after a pregnant pause, Flossie heard a whooshing sound as the crop was thrust through the air.

"EEK!" she exclaimed as the weapon pain hit her three times.

"Thank you, Mmm...Mrs. Wintergreen."

Mrs. Wintergreen looked on with pride at her work as Flossie trembled slightly and tensed her buttocks. She stood on tiptoes in her gym shoes and put her head down as far as she could.

THWACK!

"OWWW!"

THWACK!

"WHOOO!"

Flossie felt her bum flame up, and she gritted her teeth as her buttocks took on a crimson colour. Her knees knocked as all kinds of sensations surged involuntarily through her. The sadistic woman leaned forward to savour the moment and study the glorious dampness of the young blonde. You wicked bitch, thought Flossie as she shook with anguish, consternation, and a little bit of guilty pleasure.

"Spread your legs apart a little more, Miss Brown."

"Fuck!"

Two more whacks of the crop came almost together, and the once peachy flesh of the wonderful posterior of the quivering girl began to swell slightly in response to the impact. The tutor looked at the puffy labia beneath the flaming cheeks and rubbed her thighs together in bliss under her skirt.

"Very well, we will leave it at that. You may be excused."

Flossie felt her breath hiss from her lips as she stood up gingerly and straightened her clothing. Her rear burned, her pussycat ached, and even her tits hurt from being mashed against the top of the desk. She bent to retrieve her pants, picked them up, and raised her right leg to put them back on.

"NO! Bring them here."

Surprised at this, she handed the damp underwear over to the smug-looking woman, who sat back at her desk.

"LEAVE! And if I have to reprimand you another time, you will regret it."

Flossie turned to go, naked under her kilt. As she did so, she stole a glance over her shoulder to see her pants being given a long and hard sniff by her torturer.

"Gross!"

x

Sure enough, within a week, Flossie was back in the office of Mrs. Wintergreen. It was late on a Tuesday, and the older of the two was furious at being interrupted in her evening's relaxation. Flossie knew she was for it big time as she appeared before the stern mistress in just a flimsy nightie, which she had hurriedly put on over her naked body. She had been caught bang to rights with Simon in her bed. A gross misdemeanour.

"This is nothing short of shameful, young Miss. What am I to do with you, hmm?"

Wintergreen stood up and fingered the neck of her robe. She looked to have also dressed in a hurry and was barefoot in her soft cotton turquoise robe that was belted at the waist. Her firm bosom was half exposed, and her cleavage was shamelessly displayed. Flossie stood on the other side of the wooden desk and rubbed her tear end in a flash forward to what was to come.

"It appears that you have already experienced some sort of sexual congress. At such a tender age. Did this young man force himself on you?"

"Of course not. I'm eighteen. I'm no virgin. I like sex, and this is not a monastery. My parents pay plenty for me to be here, so get used to it."

"You are correct. This is not a monastery, nor is it a brothel. Your parents do pay plenty, and they rely on those like myself to keep you in check. By whatever means I have at my disposal. Any objections?"

"Fuck yeah. I'm leaving."

Flossie spun around to leave the office.

"Get her, Steve," cried Wintergreen and a tall and lean man emerged from the shadows in just a vest and shorts, grabbed the girl by her arms, and dragged her to the couch in the corner.

She was forced over the arm of the seat and bent so that her bottom was upturned.

"Get off me!!"

Flossie struggled as Stephen Moore held her firmly by the shoulders and forced her head and chest well down the seat. As she felt herself pinned down, Mrs. Wintergreen smiled to herself.

"See Steve? What did I tell you? She needs some discipline, and we need to make an example of her to dissuade the others."

"Indeed," the man licked his lips as he looked at the younger girl.

"Right, now take off that nightie and remain bent over."

Rather than argue the toss, Flossie whipped off her pink nightwear and duly bent over the arm of the sofa, thereby presenting her plump buttocks. Mrs. Wintergreen smoothed out her cheeks slowly and unashamedly peered at her anus and pussycat slit.

SMACK!

The first blow of the woman's flattened palm came as a surprise to Flossie, despite expecting the inevitable. She let out a cry of pain and shock. Her cheeks rippled as two more slaps on each individual buttock came down hard. Flossie inhaled sharply as four more smacks hit her, and her body was forced forward a tad. She dug her toes into the thick carpet for balance and murmured softly under her breath.

"Stay still," hissed the superior woman in obvious sadistic pleasure.

With a slow and lingering touch, Mrs. Wintergreen ran her fingers along the raw upper thighs of the blonde and worked inward to the small strip of skin between the anus and vagina. Flossie whimpered and shut her eyes as a fine film of fluid dappled her pussy lips. Despite herself, she just loved having that sensitive part of her body caressed.

"Are you aroused?" asked the mistress as she rubbed her own groin under her robe.

Flossie murmured and remained perfectly still in anticipation of what was to come, and sure enough, she felt the hard leather of a riding crop connect with her burning bum. She was suddenly struck several times, right across both buttocks and distinctly heard her assailant take deep breaths before each hit. Flossie winced as the crop came down across her pink-hued bare bum, and she kicked and struggled to no avail as she bent over double. The crop swished and came directly onto the poor bottom of the girl, but she still registered that warmth and tingle between her upper thighs, and she wiggled accordingly.

"I think she's excited, Steve. Are you?"

The starchy woman gazed at the telltale bulge in his tight-fitting shorts. Flossie looked around out of curiosity and eyed his burgeoning boner as it strained against the material of his shorts. Was he thinking of shoving his big cock up her? He was obviously fit as he taught sports, and his strong chest pushed against his vest in a way that made her breathe in hard.

Mrs. Wintergreen stepped back and gave a full stroke right on the swollen rump of the girl, and Flossie ground her lower body into the arm of the couch. She screamed at the moment of impact, and a tremor ran down her shapely legs. A swathe of scarlet sprang up on the twin curves of her rear end.

"Well, consider yourself well and truly chastised, and I hope you learned a lesson."
Flossie rolled off the arm of the couch and lifted her sore buttocks in both hands.

"How embarrassing; your vagina appears to have sprung a leak, my girl."

"Can I go now?"

"Oh, we're not quite done yet. You've opened a can of worms now."

Mrs. Wintergreen sat back in her seat and opened the front of her robe. With eyes burning into Flossie's, she frantically rubbed at her damp cunt. Flossie retrieved her nightie and was about to put it around her shoulders when the woman spoke sternly.

"Wait, stand still. Play with your tits. Do it!"

Flossie shrugged and reluctantly cupped her boobs. She traced her nails around the large areolas and gave her nipples a gentle squeeze with her right hand as her left went to her quivering pussycat. Marian opened her legs wider and raised up from her seat slightly to stick two fingers as deep as she could inside her sopping cunt. Flossie rocked on the balls of her feet gently as she fingered her own aching quim, and the two became lost in their individual pleasuring of themselves. Steve had stripped by now and was jerking off as he watched the two masturbating in front of him.

"Can...can...I go...now?"

"Certainly not. Steve?" the naked teacher pulled a hard chair from behind the desk and pulled it out. "Strap her in there."

Steve manhandled Flossie, slammed her down in the seat, and quickly bound her wrists to the arms of the chair with a pair of socks. He left her legs free, and the girl kicked out in frustration. Realizing it was useless to struggle, she sat still, panting and squirming, with her legs spread and her tits jutting out from her flimsy nightie.

"Don't worry, we're not going to ravish you, but you're jolly well going to watch."

Marian let her robe fall away to reveal a surprisingly sensual figure. Her firm tits sat high on her chest, and her hips widened with that womanly curve. Her trimmed muff gaped between her parted thighs, and her slender legs seemed to never end.

"Now, Steve? Where were we before Little Miss interrupted us?"

The man was rocking hard now, and as Marian lay down on the sofa horizontally, he went to her and got on top of her. She reached up and pulled him down to kiss him hard on the mouth. He fiddled with his hard-on, and with his cock poised at her entrance, he thrust up with a single lunge.

"Oh, yes! Give it to me!"

His hips thrust down and up, probing ever deeper into the moist heat of her muff. Her hips gyrated in circles as he pumped in and out of her again and again. The sofa creaked beneath them as his lower body slapped an erotic rhythm against her.

“Oh yes, oh yes,” she cried out in delight. "Harder, harder,” she begged.

He rammed in faster as instructed, and the pair of them grew hotter and more frantic with each of his hard thrusts. Flossie scissored her legs in and out, desperate for contact with her heated sex. With her arms fixed in place, she has no way of relieving her u. She leered at the man's driving cock as it vanished and then reappeared from the cunt of the evil bitch. Wintergreen pushed her hips up, provoking and coercing her lover to fuck her harder.

"Are you watching us, Miss Brown? You do remember that the name of this establishment is Minding Manners? And you should mind your own."

Marian's face was a picture. Her eyes danced in constant motion, sometimes looking down at the shaft pistoning in and out of her pussycat and sometimes looking at Flossie, who squirmed on her sore bottom. The more the older woman submitted to the power of the huge shaft stretching her out, the more she moaned and writhed on her back.

"Let's try another way, my dear."

Marian was taken by both hands and invited to bend over the very desk where she had spanked the girl. She positioned herself in such a way that Flossie would have the best vantage point of her taking-cock doggy style. Steve stood behind her, and she felt his throbbing cock as he swiped it up and down her wet slit. She pushed back against him and devoured his knob with her aching cunt.

"You are a sick woman!" screamed Flossie as her pussycat wetted the seat. "You're wicked!"

"Perhaps," Marian agreed as she rocked back and forth on her toes. "Spank me, Mister Moore. I've been naughty and must be punished."

As he fucked her with huge pelvic thrusts, the butt-naked chap ran his hands over her cheeks.

SLAP!

Marian winced as his open palm connected with her right buttock.

SLAP! SLAP!

Two more strikes followed in quick succession, and her tits bounced under her bent-over form. Her juices oozed out over his shaft as he pushed up into her, and he groaned as she milked his organ with her pussy muscles. Flossie wished to finger her twat, but she found she could not turn her head away. Steve gripped her by the waist and bounced her up and down as if she were his personal sex toy. He thrust up hard again and again and smacked her hot body as it was slammed onto his groin. Marian cried out loudly, and her knuckles turned white as she held onto the desk.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, I'm coming!"

Steve slammed into her harder and harder and smacked her on the bottom with both hands several times. Then he rose up from the knees and rammed his strong body at her with brutal force. She was totally filled by his meat, and Marian climaxed with big gasps.

"Here we go!"

Steve looked over at the girl and winked at her as he slipped out of his lover and held his cock up so that great spurts of cum burst from his twitching prick onto her bum. Marian spun around and eagerly popped his still-pulsing knob in her mouth. He groaned happily and gripped her head firmly as she sucked him dry. She glanced at Flossie out of the corner of her eyes as she sucked and slurped loudly for effect.

The girl was dry, humping the seat under her in a vain attempt to relieve her frustration. And this bitch was rubbing her nose in it big time. The smug older woman made a big show of pumping her mouth over the last inches of his dick, swirling and licking with her tongue.

"That's the way, my dear. Suck my cock."

He became soft in her mouth, and his hands lay limply at his sides as he smiled down at her. She let his cock slip from her mouth, and she stood up with streaks of cum dripping over her firm buttocks.

"Fantastic," she said as she untied the girl. "Don't you agree?"

Flossie straightened her nightie and shrugged.

"Now, can I be excused?"

"Certainly. And I don't wish to see you in here again under these circumstances."

Believe me, you won't. Flossie didn't look back as she left the office. Fucking perverts.

x



Marian awoke in her bed and wiped her brow. Her fever had broken, and the worst of her flu had passed. She smiled to herself and settled back on her pillows.

"What memories. I wonder whatever happened to those two?"

END

fullesbicoup
Online Now!
Lush Cams
fullesbicoup

Published 
Written by moasan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments