Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Welcome to Side Jobs, a series about the sexual adventures of a handsome, well hung and horny part-time handyman."

For the jobs I do, I always need materials and supplies. I have two main suppliers, one of which is a small wholesale warehouse with specialty products, and visit them regularly to pick up what I need. I make a point of talking with everyone who works there, both to be friendly and to ensure good service, and have made a few friends.

Donna is one of those friends...

*****

After leaving Steve’s office with the packing slip, I stopped by the accounting offices to say hello and pay my last statement. Donna was behind her neat and uncluttered desk, immersed in whatever was on the monitor in front of her, with a serious look on her pretty face.

“Hey, got a minute?” I asked from the doorway.

“Oh, hi!” she answered when she looked up. “Sure, just give me a moment.”

I leaned against the door frame and watched her slender fingers move the mouse and tap the keyboard, noting the absence of the big, shiny rock on her wedding ring finger, and waited.

“There!” she announced. “Now I have a few minutes.”

She swung her chair towards me and sat back, resting her hands on her knees, and gave me a bright smile.

“I was wondering when you would show up.”

“Oh? Worried I wouldn’t pay my bill?”

“No,” she laughed. “I never worry about that!”

“So you just wanted to see me? How sweet,” I teased.

“Something like that,” she replied with a sly grin. “I’ve just been thinking about you.”

I noticed her touching her hand as we spoke, fingers stroking the empty space on her ring finger, and how her eyes were a little brighter than usual.

“Late at night, alone in your bed?” I offered with a knowing smile.

She blushed and looked down for a moment as I waited for a reply.

“Yes,” she admitted shyly.

She lifted her eyes to mine and chewed her lower lip.

“You’ve had dreams about me.”

Her mouth opened slightly and her eyes widened for a moment.

“How do you know that?” she questioned with surprise.

I smiled and shrugged before approaching her desk and dropping the statement and cheque down in front of her. She took them and stuffed them in the top drawer of her desk.

“I have to go to the back, they are packing up an order for me to pick up at the loading dock,” I explained. “Let’s talk about this later.”

“Yes, uh, okay,” she replied. “When?”

“Whenever you want, Donna. I would like to hear more about these dreams.”

She blushed slightly and smiled, embarrassed by my teasing, and nodded her head. I went to my truck and backed it up to the loading dock at the rear of the building, finding Donna sitting outside.

“Rory said it will be a while before your order is ready. I thought I would keep you company while you waited.”

“That’s very nice of you, always thinking about me.”

She laughed and rolled her eyes. I leaned my back against my truck and put my thumbs in my pockets, resting my fingers along my thighs, and gave her a big smile.

“I feel very flattered,” I admitted. “To be in your dreams.”

She smiled coyly and moved her eyes from my crotch to my eyes, gazing at me for a moment.

“Obviously they’re exciting dreams,” I teased. "Late at night, alone in your bed."

She giggled, blushed slightly, and played with the beaded necklace she wore.

“Yes, you could say that,” she admitted shyly as she glanced around.

“Where are we in these dreams? Your place? My place? A hotel room?” I probed. “Hmm, maybe in your office?”

She laughed nervously and pressed her thighs tightly together. I moved and stood directly in front of her, the growing bulge in my jeans just below her eye level, and gently stroked her cheek. She gazed up at me with a sly smile.

“Maybe all of those places,” she replied with a sly grin.

I took her hand, told her to come with me, and led her around the corner to the side of the building next to an empty semi-trailer. The trailer was close to the building, about six feet away from the wall, and out of view from the cameras mounted on the back of the building. She glanced around nervously before I gently pushed her shoulders against the trailer, lifted her chin up, and kissed her.

“Let’s live out a dream right now,” I whispered as my hand slipped between her legs.

HannaRousse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HannaRousse

“Oh!” she gasped when I cupped her pussy over her skirt.

My lips traced along her neck, little kisses and nibbles, while my fingers rubbed and teased.

“So, in these dreams, do I please you?” I whispered.

“Uh-huh,” she moaned.

I slipped my hand under the skirt and ran my middle finger along the wet cotton-covered folds, pressing gently and rubbing around her clit.

“Do I use my fingers?”

“Yes,” she panted.

My finger rubbed vigorously and my mouth kissed gently as she moaned and began to writhe.

“Do you want to cum for me?” I asked in a husky whisper.

“Uh-huh… oh Jesus!” she moaned as her orgasm hit, her body shuddering while she pushed her pussy against my hand.

“That’s it, cum for me,” I whispered urgently.

She gasped a deep breath when the quivering stopped, lay her head back against the trailer, and looked into my eyes. I kissed her hard while I slid myself in front of her, undid my pants, and lifted her up. Her legs went around my waist as the skirt went around hers, and she wrapped her arms behind my neck tightly while I moved aside the wet cotton barrier and pushed my cock into her.

“Oh yes…” she whispered before putting her mouth on mine.

I held her ass in my hands and pushed her shoulders against the trailer as we fucked furiously, our heated embrace releasing the years of desire we both harbored.

“Oh Jesus, I want you so bad!” she panted.

“Me, too,” I panted back. “For so long.”

“Oh, your cock is so fucking big!"

“Your pussy is so fucking wet!”

"I've always wanted to try your cock."

"I've always wanted to fuck you."

“Fuck me,” she pleaded. “I need you so bad!"

I pumped my hips vigorously, driving into her as we grunted and groaned.

“Oh!”

“Ugh!”

“Oh fuck!”

“Oh Jesus, you feel so good, Donna.”

“Oh god, I love your fucking cock!”

She tensed up and grit her teeth to keep from screaming as she climaxed, shaking and holding me tightly as my cock erupted.

“Oh fuck!” I hissed quietly.

I pushed into her while the huge throbs squeezed the muscles deep between my legs, pulse after pulse, as I pumped my load and held her pinned against the trailer. We gasped and heaved, trying to catch our breath as we trembled in our orgasmic embrace, my hands grasping her ass tightly and my face buried in her neck. We kissed deeply for a moment before she loosened her hold on my neck and smiled.

“Okay, so that was fucking awesome!” she laughed.

I laughed and agreed, slowly pulling out and letting her legs down. We kissed once more before moving apart, me pulling my pants up and she straightening her skirt and top.

“That was so great,” she giggled. "We have to do it again."

“Yes,” I agreed. “You still have to tell me about those dreams.”

“I will,” she laughed. “You free tonight?”

“I am. Text me your address and I’ll come by. I see your ring is gone, so I assume he is, too?”

“Aren’t you observant,” she giggled as we returned to the loading dock. “Yes, he is.”

“Hey, I was looking all over for you!” Rory announced from the doorway. “I got you all loaded up.”

“Thanks, man. We just went for a stroll in the fresh air.”

“Sure you did,” he chuckled. “Donna, Steve is looking for you.”

“Oh, thanks, Rory. Bye J, see you later. Thanks for the walk.”

“Anytime, Donna. Bye.”

Rory and I watched her disappear into the warehouse, her curvy hips swaying and her heels tapping the floor click-click-click.

“Next time go somewhere else, man,” Rory suggested with a laugh. “I had to close the door so nobody could hear the banging of the trailer.”

“You heard us?”

“That fucking trailer is old, man. It creaks if you fucking breathe on it. It was like someone banging a fucking drum!”

We laughed and I tapped him on the shoulder.

“I owe you beers, Rory.”

“Sure! And set me up with one of your girls, man.”

“I’ll see what I can do,” I promised. “You ever date a black woman?”

“No, but I’m all over that if you know one. Black chicks are hot."

“What about curvy redheads?"

"Fuck yeah!"

"I just might know somebody," I mused. "Thanks again."

“No problem, man," he replied as he pat my shoulder. "Donna, too! Fuck, you are one lucky bastard.”

“Yeah, I am,” I agreed before getting in my truck. “That I am.”

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments