Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Welcome to Side Jobs, a series about the sexual adventures of a handsome, well hung and horny part-time handyman."

I get numerous requests for small, simple jobs that I often pass on. Yard work, garbage cleanup, and pool service is not my thing and there are others who do it all the time. On the odd time, I will do something different, usually for one of my regular customers or as a favour for one of them

This was was one of those favours.

*****

I pulled into the driveway of the bungalow while it was still light out. This time of year, daylight was in short supply, getting dark before early evening, and I wanted to be able to get the exterior Christmas lights up before it was too dark. The small amount of snow so far and milder temperatures would make it easier as well, so I wasn’t expecting any problems.

Marsha opened the door before I could knock and invited me in. A short blonde in her forties wearing jeans and a loose-knit sweater smiled up at me.

“Hi J. I’m Marsha,” she announced with a smile. “I’m so glad you could do this today.”

The week before Christmas was a quiet time for me, and I usually booked a vacation somewhere hot and sunny for a week or two. This year the trip would be at New Year, so I had time to do a few small jobs. My old pal George had called and asked if I could help out his brother's ex-wife with her Christmas lights. They were still friendly and on good terms with her after the divorce last year.

“Happy to be of service,” I replied.

“The lights are in the garage, I’ll come show you,” she stated. “There is a ladder, too.”

She put on some boots and a coat before pressing the remote in her hand and we stepped outside. The garage door opened up and we went inside, stopping at a shelf unit along one wall. I took down the boxes she pointed to and spread the contents over the floor.

“My husband… uh, ex-husband… always did this for the last twenty-four years,” Marsha explained sheepishly. “He never let me help so I don’t know what to do.”

“Well, you can help me and learn if you want,” I offered. “It’s easy enough to do.”

She nodded in agreement while I sorted out the strings and rolls of lights.

“You have a lot of new lights here. They don’t all go on the house, obviously.”

“No, I bought those for the trees out front, but Jim would never put them up. He said it was too much work.”

“Well, then I guess we will have to put them up,” I offered. “You want to do that?”

“Sure! That would be great!”

I laid out the lights and plugged each string in to ensure that they worked before taking the step ladder out to the front of the house. I explained how the gutter clips worked and installed the first string, then had her install the second string while I kept the ladder steady. She gasped and then giggled when I shook it once, giving her a little scare, and soon they were all done.

I put the ladder away and brought out a small string of twinkling multi-colored lights.

“Oh, he never used those,” she shrugged.

“We will put them on the railing of the porch,” I explained. “It will look nice.”

She happily agreed and followed my instructions as she wrapped the railing and plugged them in with the others.

“This is fun,” she laughed. “He always made it seem like such a big job.”

I shrugged and went to the garage for the rolls of lights for the two trees in the yard. Marsha turned on the outside lights so we could see in the encroaching darkness and retrieved a few extension cords from the garage while I unrolled the lights and got the telescoping pole from the truck. She looked curiously at it until I attached the hook to the end and extended it out.

“Hey, that’s cool!” she exclaimed.

“You start at the top and work your way down and around the tree,” I explained. “Think you can do it?”

“No,” she laughed. “But I will give it a try.”

After a few attempts and a little help she had it figured out and soon both trees were finished. I had her plug the lights together with one cord and run the long cord to the exterior wall socket where the other lights were plugged in.

“See these little buttons?” I asked as I pointed to the outlet. “Those are GFI, they have a breaker inside in case moisture gets in. Only use an outlet like that for outdoor lights.”

She nodded in understanding. “Those are in the bathroom, so that makes sense.”

I returned to the garage and found a timer in the box, brought it out, and plugged it into the outlet. The light strings were attached to the timer and I showed her the settings and how to adjust it. She set it to run from dusk to dawn.

“I want them on as much as possible,” she said with a grin. “I have always wanted more lights.”

With the lights finished I led her out to the street to admire her handy work and enjoyed the big smile on her face.

“Oh, it looks so pretty! Thank you so much!” she exclaimed while hugging me with one arm around my waist.

“It was fun helping you,” I laughed. “I’m glad you’re happy with it.”

“Oh, yes,” she beamed.

I tossed the pole back into the truck and returned to the garage, packing up the boxes and putting them back on the shelf, while Marsha returned to the house. The garage door closed and she appeared at the interior door.

“Come in, I fixed us some hot chocolate,” she invited. “I hope you like a big shot of Baileys in it!"

I joined her in the kitchen after slipping off my boots and coat and was soon leaning against the counter while I sipped the steamy beverage.

“Would you mind helping me with something else while you’re here?” she asked coyly. “If you have some time?”

“Sure,” I nodded.

“Can you help me put up the Christmas tree? It’s in a box in the basement and a little too big for me to bring up.”

“Sure, we can do that,” I agreed. “Would you like me to help decorate it, too?”

“That would be great! I have tons of ornaments and stuff for it!” she replied excitedly.

We brought up the tree and numerous boxes, piling them in one corner of the living room, and Marsha fixed us drinks and turned on some Christmas music while I assembled the artificial tree branch by branch. We strung it with lights and ropes of tinsel, chatting, laughing, and drinking while the decorations piled on. Once done we toasted our accomplishment, packed up the boxes, and I returned them to the basement.

Holly_Bae
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Holly_Bae

When I arrived back in the living room, Marsha was sitting on the couch, smiling coyly. Her sweater hung off her shoulders, exposing them and the cleavage of the large breasts hidden underneath. The jeans were off and her fingers were hooked in her panties. She slowly slipped them off, dropped them to the side, turned her head up, and gave me a sexy grin.

“I have one more thing I would like you to do with me,” she teased. “If you’re interested?”

I replied by standing in front of her, removing my shirt, and unbuckling my pants. Her eyes travelled over my torso and fixated on my zipper when I slowly pulled it down. I paused for a moment before tugging my jeans down and stepping out of them, tossed them aside, and stood up straight. Her eyes and her smile became wide and bright when my hardened pole jutted out and twitched in front of her.

“Oh, wow…” she whispered softly.

She moved to the edge of the couch and reached out with both hands, wrapping them around the thick shaft and stroking slowly. Her tongue flickered out and ran a circle around the swollen head before she leaned forward and took me into her mouth, opening her jaw wide and just barely taking the fat tip. One, two, three slight bobs of her head and she pulled back and looked up at me.

"You have the biggest cock I've ever seen, never mind touched," she giggled. "I can barely fit it in my mouth!"

"You are doing just fine," I praised. "Use your lips, tongue, rub it on your face, whatever you want."

She giggled and ran her lips across the side of the thick meat before running her tongue along the sensitive underside. I kept my hands at my sides and let her play, enjoying the sight of her excitedly devouring my fat cock and rubbing it over her face. I put my hand on her head and stopped her.

"My turn. Lay back and let me taste that wet pussy of yours."

She giggled and lay back on the couch, spreading her legs wide when I kneeled on the floor. I buried my face between her creamy thighs, hooking my arms around them, and licked her juicy slit with my flattened tongue. Licks, laps, and nibbles generated moans, groans, and a sudden violent climax. The shaking and quivering lasted for nearly a minute while I held her tight and sucked her clit, her pelvis mashing into my nose and lips as she bucked, and ended with a deep sigh.

"Ohhooohhooho..." she chuckled, followed by giggling as she pushed my face away.

I moved back and took a seat next to her on the couch, putting her head on my chest and my arm around her as she recovered from the intense experience. Her hand slowly touched my still-swollen prick, fingers gently stroking and teasing, making it even harder and twitchy. After a moment she swung her leg over me and straddled my lap, rubbing her wet slit over my throbbing cock while putting her arms around my neck. I tugged her sweater down until it was bunched around her waist and cupped her generous breasts in my hands, gently lifting and squeezing as she lifted herself up and took the fat tip of cock into her silky wetness.

"Oh, yeah..." she moaned when it pushed inside.

It took a few hip movements for my cock to slide inside deeper, and she let out a sigh when she rested herself on my thighs. I pawed the big melons in my hands, kneading and squeezing while she slowly rode me, working herself into an orgasmic frenzy while barely moving. She shuddered and held herself in place when she climaxed, her tight little cunt milking my pole as it squeezed and clenched around it. Another loud sigh followed and she leaned her head on my chest once again while she caught her breath.

"Oh, your cock is magnificent," she cooed.

"I'm glad you like it," I chuckled and thrust my hips upward.

"Oh!" she gasped.

I tucked my arms around her and rolled us over so that she was now back on the couch. With a few movements her head was buried in the cushions between the seat back and arm of the couch with me between her legs. I began pumping my hips and fucking her vigorously, my need to cum getting urgent, and I hammered my cock into her.

Grunts, groans, oohs, and moans filled the air as I pounded her ferociously and I reached the point of no return in moments, my balls ready and full. With one final thrust, I pushed deep and pulled out, grabbed my pulsing cock, and sprayed a full load of steaming hot pearly cream across her body, hitting her chin and splattering her huge tits as I jerked furiously. Her tongue wagged as she tried to catch what she could and her hands rubbed across her chest and tummy, spreading the slick fluid around and working it into her skin. After the last spurt subsided I slipped my cock back inside and relished her warm squeeze as my climax ended.

I dropped onto the couch while I recovered, and Marsha slowly pulled herself up and leaned against me, putting my arm over her shoulder and snuggling up close to me.

“That was… something,” she sighed.

“It was great,” I added.

“I haven’t had any fun in a few years,” she admitted. “That was unexpected.”

“I’m glad you enjoyed it.”

“Oh, yes, very much,” she giggled and snuggled close. “Do you… have anywhere to be tonight?”

“No, I don’t,” I admitted.

“Would you like to stay for breakfast?”

“What do you have in mind?” I asked.

“Waffles and bacon? Eggs? What do you like in the morning?”

“Hmm, how about you first, waffles second.”

“Ooh, I like that idea!” she giggled.

She turned her face up to mine and smiled.

“Thank you. This was such a great evening. The best time I ever had putting up the tree.”

“I have to admit it was one of the best for me, too. I seldom do it for myself.”

“Maybe we could do it again next Christmas?” she suggested.

“How about I come back when it’s time to take the tree and the lights down? Help you pack that box again?” I teased with a wink and slipped my hand between her thighs.

She laughed and kissed my cheek before getting up and leading me to the bedroom.

It was almost noon by the time we ate waffles.

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments