Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

We took a break to introduce ourselves more thoroughly. Jim and Joy learned that we weren't married yet and about our past while we learned about them. They were married right out of college and didn't have any children. They were both about Christina's age, so I was the old man at the party.  

The conversation went on, and we actually ordered some food and ate a nice lunch. It was Joy that asked, "So, how long are you two down here for?"

I replied, "We just came down for the weekend. We've been planning this for a few weeks now. We never guessed that things would go this way."

Christina added, "I never would have been able to do the things I've done this weekend if it weren't for Dennis. He allows me to be a more risque version of myself. When we went on our first date all those years ago, I knew that I loved him. It just took him a little longer to realize that he loved me even more."

"It takes real love to allow your partner to be shared with another. That's how I know that you guys are for real and why we'd like to invite you to come down again soon and stay with us in our place," Jim stated.

Joy added, "We've been looking for something like this with another couple for some time. I know that we all have boundaries, and if ours are compatible, we'd like to explore this further."

"Well, I don't know about Dennis, but for me, it's not really what I'm looking for full-time. My ideas are for a future with him and children and the occasional playtime. Don't get me wrong, I have no regrets about what we've done and would like to do more from time to time."

"But?" Joy asked.

"There are no buts. We just want to keep things light and fun with no expectations is what Christina is saying. We do have one hard and fast rule going forward. There will be no penile penetration vaginally or anally of the other's partner. We wish to preserve those acts to be performed between just us," I answered.

Jim and Joy looked at each other briefly before replying simultaneously, "We like that rule."

"That being said, I love to have fingers wander into my intimate entrances," Christina added.

Joy glanced around our immediate area before suggesting to Christina, "Now that we have all that out of the way, I think it's time for your sweet face between my legs. Don't you?"

Christina smiled and then 'accidentally' knocked over her drink in Joy's direction. There was a cascade of fluids that ran across the table before pouring onto Joy's lap.

"Oh, I'm so sorry," escaped Christina's smirking face as she grabbed a napkin and disappeared under the table. Jim and I grabbed napkins to sop up the mess when we both saw Christina's face press into Joy's pussy.

There weren't any other tables occupied in our direct area, which made things a little easier to conceal. As Christina's tongue pierced Joy's willing slit, her reactions didn't seem out of place due to the spill. Fortunately for everyone, Joy's orgasm was expeditious in its arrival.

Jim was busy watching and cleaning while I kept an eye out for meddlers. As Joy peaked, I saw our waitress approaching rapidly with a towel and extra napkins. Looking down at Christina lapping up her well-deserved windfall for her oral plunder, I whispered, "You have about five seconds before the waitress is here."

Christina must have decided that the waitress, Jenny, would be okay with what she was doing. As she arrived to clean the mess, her eyes focused on Christina just as she took one last lick. Their eyes made contact, and they clearly had an understanding immediately.

Jenny handed Jim and me the napkins while she wiped Christina's chair. Pulling it out a little, she promptly sat down and proceeded to towel off Joy. As soon as Jenny's ass hit the chair, Christina's hands moved up her skirt. When they emerged from underneath, they were holding a red mesh g-string. Christina pulled it past her feet and stuffed it into her breast under the suit.

Just as quickly, Christina's face pressed into Jenny's willing snatch. Joy was still recovering from her climax as Jim, and I watched Christina pleasure another enthusiastic mark. Jenny's hands went to Christina's head, pulled her in tightly, and began to quake.

Erotic_lhixzy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Erotic_lhixzy

I took another look around and noticed another waitress headed our way. When she saw me look at her, she asked, "Do you guys need any more napkins?"

"No, we're good," I spouted, and she stopped in her tracks.  

Turning back toward the inside, she offhandedly replied, "Okay."

When I turned back to the sensual sight in front of me, Jenny was biting her lower lip to keep from screaming. Down below, the tip of Christina's tongue was a blur as it flicked across Jenny's distended clit.  

"That's it... right there... Oh, Goddd!" exploded from Jenny's lips, and she flooded Christina's face with multiple squirts from her appreciative vagina. Jim and I looked around discreetly to make sure no one was headed our way after Jenny's outburst. There were a few heads that turned momentarily, but no one made an effort to investigate further. With the coast clear, we turned back to see Christina lapping at Jenny's inner thighs.

Jenny scooted the chair back and pulled Christina to her face. Jenny licked her cum from Christina's face before kissing her hungrily for several seconds. Breaking the kiss, Jenny's hand slipped under Christina's bathing suit top for just a second. Christina glanced down, then back up at Jenny with a questioning look. "What? My underwear was showing,"  Jenny lustfully stated.

We all began to laugh as Christina responded, "That felt good! Did you want to touch anything else?"

"I'd love too, but I need to get back to work for now. Are you busy after three?" Jenny inquired.

Christina turned to me, asking, "What time are we leaving, honey?"

"I was thinking around seven, but we'll need a place to play since we need to check out in about ten minutes."

Joy looked at Jim, and he nodded his acceptance. Joy suggested, "Why don't you boys go and check out, while we girls move your stuff into our place for the afternoon? That way, Jenny can stop by our unit after three for some fun! Once we're finished, we'll meet you back here for another drink."

Christina looped her arm around Joy's as they stood. Christina kissed me, and Joy kissed Jim before they scampered off toward the condo.

With Jenny still present, I asked, "Do you want me to pay you now, or shall I leave Jim here as collateral until I return?"

"Why don't you leave Jim. He's kinda cute, and I wouldn't have trouble selling him off to pay your debt. That is if you don't return to pay up," Jenny teased."

"Alright, Jim, I'll be back in a few minutes or maybe not," I said laughingly as I walked away.

"Hey, are you just going to leave me alone with this gorgeous creature?" Jim offered facetiously.

I just waived as I entered the building and headed to the front desk. I quickly completed our check-out and then headed back to Jim. When I arrived, Jenny was at another table delivering an order. I asked Jim, "So, is Jenny negotiating your sale or just delivering a meal?"

Jim cracked up as I flagged down Jenny for a couple more drinks. Once they were ordered, Jim and I talked about our jobs and interests like regular guys do. After a few minutes, Jenny returned with our drinks, and I asked her for the check.

"It's clear to me that the girls are having fun without us, Jim," I said after Jenny disappeared with my credit card.

"I was thinking the same thing but figured they wanted the alone time to get better acquainted. Although, I do think it's time to go and see how things are playing out," Jim responded.

Jenny returned with my card, the check, and a look of unbridled passion in her eyes. As she handed me the check, I inquired, "Are you wondering what our ladies are up to also?"

"Yes. They've been up there for over twenty minutes, and I'm sure that they're having more fun than us."

"Well, we're on our way upstairs. How much longer before you get off," I quipped.

"Almost another full hour," Jenny impatiently replied.

"Don't worry, Jenny, I have a feeling that they will save plenty of fun for you too," Jim offered.

To be needfully continued...

 

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments