Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

When I was finished getting dressed, I grabbed our bags and headed inside.  As I did the paperwork for our room, Christina appeared looking scrumptious.  She sidled up to me and attached herself like I was her sustenance.  

The clerk handed me our key cards and gave us directions to the room.  I grabbed our bags in one arm and her in the other as we wandered to the elevator.  Our room was on the tenth floor, so I asked Christina to hit the button while I dropped the bags.  When she turned back to me, I bent down to kiss her.

While we were smooching, I wrapped my hands under her ass and lifted her.  I kept going until her crotch was face level and then dined.  I had Christina pressed against the wall as I tongued her open snatch.  We reached the tenth floor, much too fast.  The doors opened and then closed, and we were headed back down.  

Christina was close to orgasm but needed a little extra push.  I dampened a finger before pushing it into her pucker.  As it squeezed inside, she clamped down and came all over my face.  The door dinged it's arrival back on the ground floor as I lowered her to the ground.

I don't know if the older couple got a glimpse of her bare pussy.  But, it was quite obvious where my face had been as I asked, "What floor?"

They ended up being on the same floor as us, so it was an awkward ride for them.  When the elevator door opened, we allowed them out first.  Christina unceremoniously removed her dress as we headed down the hallway in impatient anticipation of more love-making.  Fortunately, for them, their room was in the opposite direction from ours.  

Once inside,  I dropped the bags and stripped down with Christina's help.  Once we were both naked, I put her over my shoulder and carried her to the king-sized bed.  We fucked crazily for a while before I pulled out.  I then moved her on top of me in a sixty-nine.

I rimmed her little pucker continuously until I was able to push my tongue inside.  Christina had been working my cock deep in her throat until then.  As my tongue pierced her rectum, she growled powerfully.  

"You like that baby," I asked between penetrations.

"Oh God, yes!" she screamed.

Feeling that she was loose enough for a finger, I pulled my face away and pushed it inside.  She gutturally moaned as I began to finger-fuck her sweet ass.  I moved my face to her drooling puss and lapped away as she convulsed.  When her climax eased, I added a second finger to the mix, and she started to flop around like a beached fish.

The cum was gushing out of Christina as I kept up her anal and oral assaults.  She was gripping my thighs like a boa as the sounds from her mouth turned animalistic.  Christina wasn't forming any words anymore she was just moaning and screaming.

I pulled my face away from her sopping snatch but kept up the anal penetration.  Christina's convulsing eased a little, and she breathed, "Are you... going to fuck... my ass now?"

"Only if we can get you loose enough sexy."

"How... how do you want me?"

"On all fours would be best.  It tends to open you up better and gives me easier access."

I slowly withdrew my fingers from Christina's pucker before she rolled off of me.  Before getting into position, she grabbed my face and kissed me hungrily.  We were both kneeling on the bed with our arms wrapped around each other.  Christina continued the kiss for some time before finally breaking free to say, "I love you, Dennis."

I didn't know what to say, and she could see that.  As I struggled to think of a way to respond, she added, "There's no need for you to reply, and there's no pressure either.  After all, I am a married woman that is happily cheating on her husband of five years or so."

"I'll say what I'm sure of.  I really am enjoying your company, whether we're having sex or not.  I feel closer to you on our second go-around than I did on our first.  I think that I understand you better now, and I'm more patient than I was before."

"That's all more than I could hope for.  But I needed to say what I did, no matter how many chapters are in our story."  We kissed again, and she seemed even more hungry.  

Christina broke away and quickly spun around while getting on all fours.  With her perky butt facing my way, I slobbered over two fingers before penetrating her pucker.  The sounds emanating from her rapidly expanded in volume before she grabbed a pillow for insulation.  

When I thought she was getting loose enough, I pushed myself into her leaking puss for lubrication. As I filled both of her lower pockets, Christina howled into the pillow and climaxed violently.  I ceased movement altogether to let her orgasm conclude.

Christina had collapsed into the pillow as she panted away.  My hand around her hip was the only thing holding her up at this point.  As I slowly withdrew my fingers, I asked, "Are you sure that you want to try this now?  You seem pretty exhausted already."

tyra_stone1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tyra_stone1

"Yes, damn-it, yes!" she huffed while trying to catch her breath.

I pulled out of her sodden box and lined myself up with her pucker.  At first, I just rimmed her with the head of my cock.  But Christina seemed impatient with my slow approach and kept pushing herself back in frustration.  I kept moving back to avoid her insistence until I lined up properly and pushed.

The head started to disappear when Christina moved away, pulling me free.  "Damn, that's big!" she squealed, as a pinch of pain shot through her rectum.

"Why don't we wait and do this tomorrow after we've relaxed in the sun a little?"

"If we can do that naked, then I'm good.  Just know that I'm here to spend as much time as possible lying naked next to you.  We don't have to fuck every second, but probably every other, at least."

We both laughed at ourselves while she rolled onto her back, abandoning the anal for now.  I lay down on top of her as we fondled and kissed.  Eventually, my hardened prick slithered inside her slippery box.  We moved slow and easy for some time as we revealed our lifelong desires like first-time lovers.

The talking and love-making went on for some time with Christina having a few minor orgasms.  When we were finally depleted of words, she suggested, "Let's go fuck on the beach.  It's two in the morning, and I'm sure that it will be reasonably abandoned."

I eased from her warm pussy and pulled her up with me.  Christina found her dress and slipped it over her head.  I grabbed my bag and pulled out a t-shirt and shorts, and pulled them on quickly.  We headed out the door as I stuffed the room key into my pocket.

The elevator ride was teeming with tongue-filled smooches and plunging fingers.  When we hit the ground floor, I pulled away.  Christina was in a passionate state and visibly shaking.

"I was so close, and you pulled away before I climaxed.  I'll get you for that you dirty old man," she said as she walked quickly toward the beach-side door.  Once she was through the doors, Christina broke out into a full-on sprint.  When she reached the sand, she turned back toward me and removed her dress.

Standing there in all ner naked beauty, she issued, "If you want any more of this pussy, you'll have to catch me."  

Christina took off down the beach as she tossed her dress in the air behind her.  I took off after her and only slowed to grab her displaced dress.  With Christina's dress in hand, I spotted her still running down the beach toward the natural dune.

As I began closing the gap, I decided to try and sneak up on her rather than using a full-frontal approach.  I was only about two hundred feet behind her when she disappeared over the dune.  As soon as she did, I turned back up the beach to cross over at a different point.

Where I crossed was about three hundred feet from where she did.  Once over the dune, I kept low along the edge to try and conceal myself from her view.  I must have been doing a good job hiding.  Because as I closed in on where I thought she was, Christina popped her head up momentarily.

With a fix on her location, only thirty feet from me, I dropped to the ground and crawled.  I heard some voices up ahead and turned toward them.  It was a group of teenage boys, half-drunk and bullshitting each other about their conquests.  They were about one hundred feet from us at the edge of the water and walking our way.

In between the reeds that covered the dune, I saw Christina's naked torso pressed face-down into the sand.  She was trying hard not to be seen as they got closer.  I used this to my advantage and moved stealthily up behind her.  As I closed in on her, I paused about ten feet away and removed my clothes.

Christina was still watching the guys as they stopped to goof off in the water.  They were just slightly up the beach from us and only about thirty-five feet from her.  I planned to move in behind her and wrap my hand around her mouth.   Hopefully, this would stifle her scream as I plunged my rigid prick into her hot cunt.

I was within reaching distance of her sublime ass when I noticed that she was quivering.  I observed for a moment before I realized that she was pleasuring herself.  Continuing with my original plan, I moved on top of her clasping my hand over her mouth.  And just before she saw that it was me, I pushed myself into her hot little box.

Christina came almost immediately as I hit bottom.  As she shook through her climax, I whispered in her ear, "So, were you fantasizing about those boys catching you and fucking you silly?"

She only moaned into my hand as she squeezed my cock with her vaginal muscles.  I took that as a yes, and asked, "Would you like me to call them over so that they can watch me fuck you before I let them have their turn?"

To be orgasmically continued...

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments