Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Christina could only moan into my hand as I began plunging into her wanton pussy.  I was sure to keep the noise to a minimum so as not to attract unwanted attention.  But with that in mind, I whispered in her ear, "I'm going to remove my hand now, and it will be up to you whether they come over to watch and maybe participate."

Christina kept her mouth closed as a near-continuous soft hum emanated from her tightened lips.  As my cock plunged eagerly into her snug vagina, I slathered up two fingers.  When I was sure that they were well lubed, I pressed just one into the depths of her rectum.  Christina grunted before pressing her face in the sand to cover the sound.

I glanced back between the reeds and noticed that the boys had moved down the beach, far out of earshot.  But, to keep the fantasy alive for Christina, I whispered, "That was close.  They turned this way for a second before they sat down to drink some beer."

That seemed to keep her on edge, but a second finger added to her pucker pushed her over.  She let out, "Oh, fuck!" before quickly covering her own mouth.  I sat up to look around again, and the coast was clear.

I dribbled some saliva onto her ass just above my fingers, and it rolled on in to add lubrication.  With her sphincter muscles opening up, I starting opening and closing my digits to stretch her even more.  Christina was panting and cumming like a possessed woman now.

I spat some more saliva on my fingers before slowly adding a third.  Christina's hand grabbed my arm as she howled and shook.  I was pretty sure that she was loose enough now.  Lowering my head down, I said, "I'm going to fuck your virgin ass within earshot of those three teenage boys.

Christina's only response was "Pleassseee."

Pulling my fingers free, I quickly moved my cock to her open pucker and eased it gradually inside.  Christina growled, "Oh fuck, oh fuck.  Fill my ass with your cum.  Make me your slut.  I'll fuck all three of them as long as you keep making me cum like this!"

If they had still been nearby, even those drunk, stupid teenagers would have come to investigate.  As I slowly pumped her constricted rectum, Christina continued to grunt and moan.  The excitement of the whole experience, coupled with her tightness, finally pushed me over.  I climaxed hard and held myself inside her as I dumped my semen.  I gradually folded down onto her, and our sweaty, sandy bodies melded into one.

We lay there for a while, just catching our breath while she whispered, "I love you," over and over.  I pulled us onto our sides when I had enough strength.  Once we were completely calm, she asked, "When did they leave?"

"What are you talking about. We're just lucky that they didn't find us and want to fuck you silly."

"I know you would never let that happen.  But I do appreciate you keeping the fantasy alive as you took my ass for your own.  How was it, by the way?  Was it as tight as my pussy used to be?"

"Oh, your ass is magically tight and delicious," and we both laughed at my mangling of the cereal ad. My retiring cock slipped from her as we chuckled, but I continued to hold her close.  We lay there quietly while snuggled up and listened to the pounding surf.

It wasn't long though that Christina began slowly grinding back against my crotch.  I don't think it was intentional.  It seemed as though she was dreaming of a sensual dream.  Never the less, my dick began to respond and slowly rose between her damp, sandy thighs.

With the thought of gritty sand in her pussy, I whispered, "Why don't we go rinse off in the ocean and then head back to the room."

Christina replied groggily, "How about we rinse off in the ocean, and then you fuck me on the beach again?"

"Let me check for teenage boys," I snickered as I sat up to survey the beach.  With no one in sight, I got to my feet and pulled her up with me.  She still seemed quite groggy, so I scooped her into my arms and carried her into the surf.  The water was cool but not cold, and it brought her around a little.

Christina dropped her legs down, and we both rinsed off. When she was finished, she wrapped her arms around me to kiss.  We stood there in the waist-deep water and kissed for a few minutes.  It was soft and quiet, and Christina finally said, "Take me back to the room.  I need some sleep while you hold me."

I carried her back to our clothes and pulled her dress on her before dressing myself.  I then picked her back up, and we made our way back to the hotel room as the sky began to lighten.  Once we were in the room, I removed her dress before lying her down on the bed.  I headed for the curtains, stripping along the way.  Then I opened them so that we could watch the sunrise all snuggled up together.

Christina fell fast asleep, and I followed close behind as a new day began.

* * * * *

I woke first, and the clock was showing eleven-thirty.  Christina was still deeply asleep as I slipped out of bed, heading toward the bathroom.  After a morning pee, I went about making a pot of coffee for the two of us.  When the pot finished percolating, I made my cup and sat in the chair across from the bed.  Staring at her beautiful sleeping face made me wonder just how stupid I have been in my life.

But, to be fair to me, the time that we were dating was a tough one.  I was contemplating closing a business that I'd started from scratch.  I had been operating it for thirteen years and was wondering what to do next.  Those kinds of things aren't what you expect at thirty years of age.  You hope to do what you've always done, not to make a complete career change.

With all these things running through my head, I almost didn't notice her begin to wake.  As her hand roamed across my side of the bed, I quickly moved there.  Just after my ass slid across the mattress, her hand reached my thigh.  A smile crossed her face as she blindly searched for my flaccid cock.

She grasped it and rolled my way to bring it to life with her mouth.  As she once again showed me her superior oral skills, my hand massaged her firm ass.  Christina stopped short of letting me cum in her mouth and simply moved onto all fours.  I moved my face into her glistening slit and dined until she quivered through a minor climax.

Almost whimperingly, Christina begged, "Please make love to me.  I need you inside me."

"Okay, beautiful," I responded as I slid balls deep into her warm box.

I started slowly, but she kept repeating, "Faster and harder." Gradually, I increased the pace, but I wanted to enjoy all my time with Christina.  She, however, seemed on a mission to be fucked into a mass of quivering flesh.  Christina kept trying to increase the pace by slamming back and forth at her own tempo.

Knowing that she needed a little control, I grabbed her shoulder-length blonde in my fist.  Pulling her back against me firmly, I instructed, "I am the one who sets the pace.  Do you really want it hard and fast?"

EmmaVelvet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaVelvet

"Yes," she whimpered wantingly.

"Okay, but remember that you asked for it."

I pushed her face into the pillow while still gripping her hair in my left hand.  With my right, I clamped down on her shoulder as I adjusted her legs further apart with my own. Once she was in the perfect position, I began to furiously pound her salacious snatch.  I was using full hammering strokes at a quick pace.

Initially, Christina roared as she came almost continuously.  The sounds were a combination of screams and grunts that just turned into gibberish.  But, as she neared the point of complete exhaustion, Christina tried to speak.  Finally, after taking one last deep breath, she managed, "Please... stop."

I immediately stopped and rolled her onto her back, where she lay passed out, but breathing.  Looking down at her, I immediately chided myself for losing my composure with her.  Christina was still child-like in some ways, and that was part of my attraction to her.  I envied her ability to gain gratification from the simplest things.  She was the type of person that all of us wanted to be, and I loved her for that.

I rolled Christina onto her side and spooned her from behind. Holding her tightly, I realized that I'd loved her from our first date.  With thoughts of a future with her in my mind, I dozed off again.

I woke to Christina telling me, "I have to pee, I need to get up."  Clearly, I held my grip all through our slumber.  

Groggily, I released her before she scampered to the bathroom.  Christina was in such a hurry that she neglected to close the bathroom door.  I heard a satisfied "Ahhh," come as her stream splashed noisily into the toilet.  When the splashing abated, I caught a quiet, "Ouch, that's tender."

"I'm so sorry," I yelled over the flush of the commode.

Christina came right to me, climbing onto me, saying, "No apologies necessary.  I wanted it hard and fast, and you gave it to me.  You gave me some spectacular climaxes as well.  The most important thing is that you stopped when I asked you to."

"Maybe, but I shouldn't have been so rough with you.  It was unnecessary and brought on by my impatience with your impulsive nature."

"You're right. I can be impulsive, and I know that that is difficult for you sometimes.  But, it's all about living in the moment while we have them.  I'm scared that come Sunday night you'll have had your fill of me.   I'm afraid that I won't see you again for another fifteen years, and I can't bear that."

Looking into her tear-filled eyes, I replied, "That will never happen again.  You will never be without me from this day forward."

We held each other closely for some time as we kissed.  Christina's warm body brought on a stiffening below the waist.  As she felt it rise, she asked, "You didn't cum before, did you?"

"No, I didn't."

"How do you want me?  I need to make you cum, just like you do for me."

"How about a good old fashioned blowjob?  That way, we can give your other holes a well-deserved rest."

Christina slid down my torso and began licking me like a lollypop.  She took her time as her tongue tasted every inch of my scrotum.  I was so hard that semen was beginning to leak from my inflexible pole.  Christina kept up the tease by popping just the head into her mouth before pulling away quickly.  

At this point, not only was there a steady stream of semen, but my cock was pulsing in rhythm to my heartbeat.  It was then that Christina took me deep in her throat.  I was so on edge that within seconds I lurched forward and began filling her belly with my cum.  Afterward, I melted back into the bed and pulled her back on top of me.

As we held each other close, I told her, "You're moving in with me.  Which means you'll have to get a divorce at some point.  But, until then, we will be together."

With her face nuzzled in the crook of my neck, Christina whispered a string of "I love you's."

"I love you too," I offered as I pressed my lips against hers.  We lay there for a while longer before I finally noticed the time.  It was three o'clock in the afternoon, and we hadn't eaten or showered yet.  I eased away from her lips and said, "I think that it's about time we get a shower and eat.  Then maybe do a little shopping for some sexy things for you."

We hopped into the shower and spent an excessive amount of time cleaning and exploring each other.  We dried off and did our other prep things when Christina confessed, "I don't want to get dressed.  I want to lie with you on the bed and feel your body on and in mine.  Is that so wrong?"

"No, it's not.  However, now that you're mine, I want to take you out and show you off in more ways than you think."

"What could you possibly mean?" Christina inquired with a sly grin on her face.

"Do you have any more short and sexy dresses in that bag, young lady?"

Christina dug through her overnight back before pulling out two sexy little numbers.  As she held them up for my inspection, she coyly asked, "Will either of these do the trick?"

She had a form-fitting little black dress and a white summer dress with a smattering of green vines and purple flowers. 

"We'll start with the white dress. It's perfect for a sunny day at the beach. We'll go have a late lunch at Harpoon Hanna's, then head to a few nice shops to spend some money.  Afterward, we can come back here and get naked for a little while before dinner."

"So, I take it that this skimpy little curve-hugging black dress will be for our romantic dinner?"

"Yes, it will," I answered as she did her hair in the nude.  I quickly slid on some shorts and a button-down shirt.  Once Christina finished her hair, she walked out to her bag to retrieve some underwear.  As she pulled out a white bra and panty set, I gently took them from her.

"You won't be needing those today.  How will I show you off if your goodies can't be randomly displayed?" I said with a grin.

"Oh, you dirty man!" she replied with a look of mock surprise.  As she tried in vain to maintain her fake anger, I took her in my arms and kissed her passionately.  

As we separated, I managed, "You take my breath away, Christina, and I want you by my side always.  But, I think it's only fair that I share your beauty with others, from a distance.  And few women I know have a prettier pussy than you, so we should flash it around occasionally.  Is that okay with you?"

"It's more than okay with me.  You have no idea how much it turns me on to give a little flash from time to time.  Does the thought of showing me off turn you on too?"

"It does.  So let's get out there and have some fun!"

To be flauntingly continued...

 

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments