Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jim and I rode the elevator in silence, contemplating the sight that would welcome us when we entered their unit.  The sounds that were emanating from the bedroom pulled us in like dogs to a can-opener.  I was obscenely close behind Jim as he headed for the bedroom.  So close, that when he stopped to take in the spectacle, I bumped right into him.

I mumbled, "Sorry," as I attempted to move around him, but he paid me no mind.  As I moved around him, I saw Christina on her back, nude.  Her legs were sprawled out as her hands forcibly grasped the iron rails of the headboard.  Christina's eyes were pinched shut, and her mouth was wide open as she panted and moaned.

Then there was Joy.  She was on her knees with her perfect ass on display for all.  Joy was also naked, with her face in Christina's snatch flicking her clit maniacally.  Her left hand was spreading the inflamed lips of Christina's cunt to give her full ingress.  Joy's right was pumping two fingers in and out of Christina's equally antagonized pucker.

While taking all this in, I'd missed Jim stripping down until he crossed my line of sight.  Jim didn't hesitate as he pushed his throbbing cock fully into Joy's open labia.  The insertion caused Joy to lose her concentration briefly as she growled into Christina's open vagina.

When Joy regained her focus, she began nibbling on Christina.  The increased sensations catapulted Christina into an immediate climax.  Her legs instantly wrapped around Joy's head as Christina rode out her orgasm.  She bucked wildly while maintaining a tight grip on Joy's face.

I was still dumbstruck as Jim pounded Joy's heaving body that seemed permanently attached to Christina.  They all moved like synchronized swimmers as Christina continued to howl and hop about.  Joy was relentless with her tongue as she dug deep inside Christina's scarlet puss.  

Finally, I broke out of my comatose ogling as Christina reached for the bulge in my shorts.  I dropped my shorts and pulled off my shirt rapidly.  Christina reacquired my bare cock and pulled it and me toward her open mouth.  As I entered her lips, both of her hands grabbed my ass, pulling me in deep.

I was splayed across her face on my hands and knees.  She aggressively pumped her own face with my rigid tool while Joy continued to gnaw on her sloppy puss.  As I neared my own orgasm, Christina suddenly pushed me out of her mouth. Gasping as she managed, "Fuck me, honey."

I spun her sideways underneath me as Joy relinquished my baby's vagina.  Once she was under me and in position, time slowed for us, and we kissed softly.  As the kiss gradually intensified, Christina spread her legs and wrapped them around my back.  The head of my penis rested against her entrance for some time as our makeout session escalated.

When we were both at the brink and quivering beyond our own control, I finally plunged into her.  The result was an instantaneous and explosive orgasm for both of us.  Mine began as I entered Christina, and hers started as I spattered her loving womb.  We kinda retreated into our own little world for a few moments while we shared our mutual summit.

It was Jenny knocking on the condo door that broke us from our mutual indulgence.  Joy ran to the door, stark naked, and swung it open without thinking that it could be anyone else.  She quickly pulled Jenny inside and helped her strip down.  Once she was nude, both girls came into the bedroom and fell into a sixty-nine next to us.

Christina and I watched for a few moments before I asked, "Did you want to get in on that, baby?"

"Not just yet.  Let's watch them go at it for a while."

So that's what we did as my cock slowly began to swell again from the display.  Both ladies were bare down below, and it was quite satisfying watching them.  The way they ran their tongues across each other's labia as they reddened and swelled.  Flicking each other's clits and watching them harden.  And best of all, the mutual moans of approval they both shared.

Jim was giving them some time to get acquainted while he enjoyed the spectacle himself.  He was sporting a remarkably inflexible prick that had begun to leak pre-cum.  At some point, Joy's hand made its way to Jim's cock and began a slow stroke.  Jenny joined in by cupping Jim's balls and lightly grating them with her fingernails.  Jim seemed to be enjoying the attention as the girls continued to tongue each other.

Christina and I both were getting quite turned on being the voyeurs this time.  I had grown to full strength again and was involuntarily moving in her slick pussy.  Christina turned to me, and we kissed hungrily as I sped up the pace of our copulation.  Then she softly growled those magic words that stopped me in my tracks, "Fuck my ass, honey!"

I eased from her well-lubricated box as she flipped over underneath me.  As she slowly raised her hips off the bed, she again snarled, "Tongue my ass for a while first... and nibble on it too!"

Christina was fired up and in rare form.  Exhibiting herself seemed to make her more aggressive while still being subservient.  But, watching others had her becoming aggressive and bossy, almost dominant.  I was enjoying the ride no matter where it took us as long as I was part of the fun.

I initially stabbed Christina's still swollen pucker with my tongue and worked it inside her.  

"Oh, yeahhh.  That's it.  Stab that tongue in my ass!" Christina shouted.

Jim got in on it too, adding, "Get your face all the way in that sweet ass."

Both of the girls moaned their approval as their faces were buried deep in pussy.  For my part, I forcefully spread her buttocks and tongued her even more energetically.  After another minute, I remembered her comment about nibbling and proceeded to do the same.  After the first few noshes, Christina climaxed wildly. 

EnchantressKellyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EnchantressKellyTS

She sprayed my face while bucking crazily before collapsing onto a heap.  She was panting while still cumming as I followed her down and lapped at her leaking slit.  As her breathing eased, I took the initiative and became the aggressor.  Spreading her cheeks, I pressed my excited pecker into her quivering pucker.

"Oh, fuckkk!" was Christina's response this time as I continued to enter her.  My hands we gripping her buttocks as my thumbs spread her open for easier access.   Her own hands had moved back to aid mine in opening her back-door.  Once I bottomed out, I held myself in place for a moment as Christina moaned whorishly.

After I began moving again, Christina became much more vocal.  Her grunts and groans were becoming a constant stream as was the cum flowing from her puss.  All of her noises had disrupted the girl's sixty-nine as they both watched intently.  Noticing their attention, I asked, "Would either of you like to taste Christina's cum?"

They both uttered a synchronous 'Yes' as I slowly raised Christina's hips into the air.  Supporting her with my hands around her waist gave both of them plenty of room under her pelvis.  Joy and Jenny quickly moved under her and attacked her leaking snatch.

The combination of my slow anal grind and the girls lapping at her pussy brought on another of Christina's leg shaking orgasms.  As she spritzed their faces and my balls, Christina screamed hoarsely into the blanket.  Realizing that she was spent, I eased out of her.  I rolled her onto her back as the girls continued to clean her cum.

I lay on my side next to Christina and kissed her sweaty face as the girls finished their vaginal cleaning. Christina was still panting and seemed ready for a long nap.  When Joy and Jenny were done, I let Christina fall asleep as I gathered our things and got dressed.  I said our goodbyes and swapped numbers with the others. 

The girls helped me slip Christina's dress on her before I carried her out to the truck.  Jim nicely followed me out with our bags so that I didn't have to make a second trip to get them.  I tentatively made plans to come down again in a few weeks before I headed out.  

About a half-hour into the drive, Christina stirred and asked, "Where are we, honey?"

"We're on the road home, my sexy angel.  Did you have a nice nap?"

"That was much more than a nap.  I think I passed out from excessive cummage," she chuckled.

"Is there really such a thing as cumming excessively?"

"If there is, then I've done it.  Between your dick and those girl's tongues, I thought my orgasm would never end."

"Me neither.  Your screams were pretty hoarse near the end.  I had a feeling that you were done after that last one, and then you just went out.  You didn't even stir when we slipped your dress on or when I carried you to the truck."

"Yeah, I don't remember any of that.  But I do remember that you didn't cum inside me."

"You're right, I didn't, but it's no big deal.  I had my fair share throughout the weekend."

"Did anyone else help you out with that?" Christina asked as her hands made their way between my legs.

"No.  I would never let anyone do that without your consent and your presence.  I'm really only interested in being with you and giving you what you need to be happy."

"Well, you know how I feel about you not getting yours, so strip!" she commanded.  As I kicked off my shoes, Christina unbuttoned my pants and jerked them and my underwear to my knees.  I kicked them off completely, and she pulled them over to her side of the truck.

Christina's next move was to remove her dress before pushing her face between my legs.  She pushed them apart as she butterfly-licked my scrotum.  Fortunately, I'd already set the cruise-control, so my feet didn't need to touch the pedals.  As my shaft grew, she began licking at that too.

With almost no traffic on the road, I took to time to pet and leer at her sublime ass.  Her oral scrutiny of my nether regions was patient and thorough.  Christina was in no hurry to bring me off quickly.  She was in this for the long haul.

I stroked her tender skin like I was petting a real kitten.  Christina made soft moaning sounds as my fingers caressed her slick puss.  I was pretty sure that both of her entrances were tender, so I made no attempt to penetrate either.

Christina had me at full hardness as her lips encompassed my dick helmet.  She was kissing it like you would a tongue during a french kiss.  Her lips became stiff as she kneaded the tip over and over.  The sensitivity was driving me wild, and she knew it.  I was squirming like a worm trying to avoid being picked up.

Finally, I couldn't take anymore and slowly pushed her head down onto my cock.  It was then that she started bobbing in earnest as I moved into her throat repeatedly.  Within a minute, I was filling her mouth with what little semen I had left.  She kept me in her mouth for some time as she cleaned my shaft and scrotum.

When she finally released my flaccid penis, Christina sat up and snuggled against me for the balance of the ride.  We talked about our future and about having kids.  After about an hour of serious talk about our upcoming life plans, she inquired, "So, did they ask us to come back?"

The end.

 

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments