Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Chance Encounter, Or Was It Deliberate?

"The Supermarket encounter"

17
1 Comment 1
592 Views 592
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"A normal guy meets the woman of his dreams and desires."

Part 1 – The supermarket

 

The first day of the weekend started like many others.  I awoke drowsily to the early morning dawn chorus of birds through the open top light of my bedroom window and the dappled sunlight setting its mark for the day on the walls and reflecting in the wide full-length mirror facing the end of my bed.

 

I stretched and yawned flashes of my erotic dream making me aware now of my morning wood.  I instinctively moved my hand below the duvet to feel my cock encased within my black lycra thong its length stretching the fabric.  I then cupped my taught balls which were round and firm made bulbous from both the weight and number of the welded stainless rings I had placed on them the night before as I massaged oil into my cock and ball sack and masturbated to my collection of downloaded erotica on my laptop, sad but oh so typical of a single man I expect.  God, I felt horny but knew I had to get on with the day.

 

I arose naked but for my thong, my bulging stiffness showing in the mirror beneath the thin fabric as I made my way to the bathroom to drain my bladder and perform my morning ablutions including shaving my groin area, cock, and balls along with a nice warm cleansing enema. 

 

Stepping out of the shower I dried myself off and rubbed creams and oils into my cock, testicles, and into and around my anus as I did sliding an index finger right up to massage my prostate. It excited me and reminded me of my love of anal play, butt plugs and strap-on play of the past.  I stopped myself from getting distracted with sexual thoughts and instead forced my mind to go through the tasks I needed to get done for the day. 

 

First on the list was a visit to the supermarket to get my food shop for the week ahead and then shop for a present for Gemma, my lovely neighbour who was having her birthday party later that evening and to which I had been invited. I had known her and her husband Charlie since moving into my small cottage on the outer edge of a leafy suburb in a small town in the south of England after I moved on from a previous failed relationship. I had found myself single ever since never quite finding that perfect soulmate in a lady and that was harder to find given my secret sexual desires and publicly hidden and suppressed kinky side.

My sexual tastes, or at least what I assumed others would think of if they ever knew or found out were probably not what most women found interesting or a sexual turn-on.  Almost all of the girls or women I had come across always seemed so sexually dull and closed-minded to anything out of the ordinary.  I had come to realise that I had got too old to compromise and fall into yet another vanilla sexually frustrating relationship so I decided I would rather have none than live with someone that way always burying and constantly repressing my real inner self.

 

Once dressed in some casual jeans, polo shirt, and leather boat shoes I stepped out into the early summer sun and headed to my ordinary car, and set off to the other side of town to the supermarket with my freezer and recycled shopping bags ready for my food shop.  Yes, I am eco-conscious…the planet needs us all to be.

 

I pulled into the car park and noted a smart new dark metallic midnight blue Aston Martin parked up in one of the bays at the edge of the car park.  I thought it was probably owned by some typical DFL (down from London) city commuter guy who wanted to put his car well away from others so it was less likely to get scraped by shopping trollies or probably more likely people carriers or four-wheel drivers who can’t park.  Thinking no more of it I made my way inside, got a trolley, and started my shop.

 

Being in no particular rush I took my time slightly daydreaming as I casually made my way up and down the aisles picking up various items on my longish grocery list items.  After picking up some new razor blades and toiletries I turned into the cold fridge aisle to get some milk and yoghurt etc.

 

I froze just into the aisle, my trolley in front of me as I took in the sight ahead of me.  I could not but notice the profile of a gorgeous brunette standing by the cheese and yoghurt section just a few feet ahead of me.  She was quite simply so drop dead stunning and I am sure my mouth dropped open as my eyes feasted on the sight in front of me. My mouth went dry and I felt my groin stirring.  In what seemed like milliseconds my eyes ravished up and down her body.  Her feet were in white trainers no socks.  Her shapely firm athletic legs were covered by super tight black leather jeans so tight that they followed the curve of her buttocks.

As she turned away slightly from me I noted they wrapped around her buttocks up into the cleft of her butt cheeks with the centre seam tight up against her skin.  I then did a double-take.  Were my eyes playing tricks on me, surely it was my wishful imagination or my very dirty mind for I saw what looked like a bulge in between her cheeks as if a butt plug was hidden in the cleft of her arse deforming the tight leather outwards with a circular protrusion.

BellaCollinss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BellaCollinss

As she slowly bent forwards to pick up a raspberry yoghurt carton from a lower shelf it was now obvious that it was indeed what I suspected. I could not take my gaze off her rear but forced myself to move on up her body.  Her waist nipped in and her midriff was firm and bear with a small jewelled pierced belly button on display and an open short black leather jacket over a very tight cropped white T-shirt. She clearly wore no bra as her hard protruding nipples were clearly visible jutting out from beneath the cotton fabric showing that she also wore matching circular nipple rings in her teats.  Her face was lightly tanned and her brunette hair was styled in a spiked pageboy and framed a strikingly beautiful face with stunningly bright blue eyes.

I shook my head as if to bring myself back from a daydream and told myself to pull it together and stop standing there looking like some perv and not to stare so blatantly at her in case I got myself into trouble by the politically correct sex police types shopping around me for daring to stare at a gorgeous woman.  I forced myself to push the trolley forward but was not quick enough to avert my gaze from her as I approached the section she was at. She turned and hit me with a mesmerizing smile.  Her eyes twinkled just before she smirked at me and winked.

Leaning over towards me her wonderfully alluring perfume enveloped me flooding my nostrils as she whispered in a sexy husky voice…”I saw you out of the corner of my eye just now checking me out”…”Like what you saw did you?” and winked at me again and turning away glanced back and blew me a kiss as she pushed her trolley off down the aisle and then disappeared from sight as she turned the corner.  I did not respond just stood there mouth agape like a silly schoolboy as if caught stealing sweets in a candy store just wallowing in the fading scent of her perfume.

I was left speechless and almost in shock my heart racing and a hot flush came over me as my dick hardened.  Had I just heard correctly?  Did she just blatantly flirt with me and simply go?  My mind raced as I tried to rationalise what had just taken place. Time almost stood still as I played back in my mind what had just transpired.  It was like I was caught in a dream fantasy that was in fact very real.  I gave myself a mental slap in the face and chastised myself and told myself that someone as hot as her who could clearly have any man she chose driveling at her feet and would certainly not entertain what I considered to be a fairly ordinary-looking guy especially if she later discovered I was rather what some call a rather sexually frustrated somewhat sad kinky guy!

I carried with my shopping trying to dispel the image I had now seared onto my retinas of that gorgeous woman….too good to be real I told myself and the most stunning woman I had ever seen in my entire life including all the top models and porn stars I had seen.

As I continued, I did not sight my earlier vision of beauty, that was until I later on reached the tills and check-out area. My heart quickened and my mouth went dry. What should I do as she was in the shortest cue and no one else was about to go in front of me.  Swallowing hard I took a deep breath and pushed my trolley steadily towards the same checkout till and stopped and waited my turn directly behind her. Luckily for me my trolley was well stocked otherwise if she had turned she might have noticed the growing bulge in the front of my jeans.

Noticing someone was behind her she turned her head and seeing it was me again looked me straight in the eyes. Time stood still.  I thought, now I am in trouble, she will probably blurt out that I was a perv and ogling her, etc, but no, quite to my utter shock and pleasant surprise instead she hit me then with a beaming smile and said “Well, hello again you, I hope we might bump into each other again before I left the store.

Perhaps I ought to introduce myself to a lovely guy like you, my name’s Emma.  And you must be Al I think, are you not? .  I think we have a mutual friend in Gemma, your neighbour I think I actually know you quite well from what Gemma has told me about you in her e-mails over the past year or so!”  She winked again at me and gave what I thought might just be a little bit of a wicked smile as she waited for me to reply.  Totally caught off guard yet again by this lady, I stumbled out a rather a clumsy reply. “Oh hi, its’s so nice to meet you again too.  I’m so sorry for staring earlier, you must think I am a bit of a sexist perv or something? I didn’t mean to offend you at all”; whilst at the same time my mind catapulted into a litany of questions, firstly how the freaking hell bizarre was this?  Her reply completely and utterly flawed me. 

 

End of Part 1

Published 
Written by SilentOne6
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments