Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Meeting Up With My Cougar

"Things get intimate fast and very dirty."

17
1 Comment 1
955 Views 955
2.7k words 2.7k words

Author's Notes

"Al and his cougar hit it off and their relationship is set to get very steamy."

The planned encounter

 

Part 3 – The Party and the Cougar catches her prey.

 

I stood facing my hot cougar. To hell with it I thought.  I am tired of being politically correct.  I stared first into those wonderful eyes of hers.  Then, quite deliberately, so she could see me, I slowly let them fall downwards to rest on her ample breasts and cleavage, sexily wedged into that smoking hot zip-up mini-dress.

"Well, now we have been formerly introduced Emma, I want to say, I love your breasts and that dress you so are poured into.  You look so fucking hot, you are giving me a hard-on, but I am sure you’ve already felt that eh?"

"Well, I love a man who is direct and to the point", replied Emma.

"I guess I am tired of playing the good well-mannered guy.  It hasn't got me anywhere so far, so I thought I would try the bad, filthy guy, instead and see where that gets me," I responded; looking to see what her reaction would be.

"It would probably get you into my knickers if I were wearing any,"; she giggled while fluttering those dark eyelashes at me, along with her beaming yet mischievous smile.

Gemma laughed and said, "I think I will leave you two horny people to get more intimately acquainted."  With that she turned and started chatting with some other guests, leaving us alone.

We just stood silently at first staring into each other’s eyes.  I then placed my hand on her hip, slid it up her back to between her shoulders and pulled her in towards me so that our groins were pressed firmly together.  My hard rod bulging in my jeans pressed into her and she gyrated her pelvis pushing up against it. She nestled her head into my neck and wrapped her arms around my back in a firm, yet tender hug and I kissed her gently on her forehead.

"Hi there you sexy minx", I whispered in her ear.

"Fuck, you’re hard aren’t you, you filthy little bastard", she whispered back into my ear. "My cunt's getting so fucking wet for you, baby, and I can feel my juices running down my inner thighs."

"Let me help you with that," I whispered back. 

I put my hand into my back jeans pocket, pulled out my favourite cotton handkerchief and placed my hand between us, so no one could see.   I hitched up the short hem at the front of her mini-dress and started wiping her wet cunt lips and juices as they oozed out of her, dribbling down her inner thighs.  Within moments she started moaning softly, pushing her pelvis against me as I mopped her up.  My handkerchief was quickly sopping wet due to the quantity of juices she was producing.  I pulled it up, placed it in front of my nose and inhaled her scent.

"God, you smell wonderful Emma," I said.

"Babe, I need to see what else you are packing tonight." With that, she lowered her left hand sliding it down my back around my butt and probed her fingers up the crack of my jeans. She stopped as she found the head of my butt plug.

"Fuck yeah baby", she whispered. "I saw you put that in earlier and give yourself a lovely enema. Before you ask how I know that, I had my tech guys break into your place whilst you were out and cover your house with miniature surveillance cams that transmit straight to my phone. I love how perverted you are. With those lovely stainless steel ball and cock rings."

I looked into her eyes noting the fire and lust she emitted from them, as she continued to finger the protruding head of my butt plug, through the denim of my jeans.

"Look Al, I see and know you are as filthy and as depraved and highly sexed as I am, so let's sneak off. I want some privacy to inspect you. And I want to reveal myself to you too. I am going to Gemma's bathroom upstairs. Follow me in 2 minutes."

She slowly pulled away from my embrace, her hands and fingers lingering along my arms as she moved off giving me another view of her fuck-me mini dress that she was poured into. I couldn't help but notice all of the men's eyes following every sway of her sexy hips as she moved through the room, which was now packed with guests. As she headed towards the hall doorway, she paused by Gemma and whispered something in her ear. They both glanced back at me and smiled in unison. It was a knowing smile as if sharing a private joke at my expense. I did not care. All I could think of was what Emma had seen on her phone. It was a massive turn-on. The fact my place had been broken into, by unknown people, for some insane reason, did not seem to phase or bother me one iota. I was fixated and enraptured by this amazing woman, who, until this moment, I thought was way out of my league.

After having a brief conversation with another guest that I knew, I politely extracted myself and headed towards the hallway door stopping to speak with Gemma.

"So Gemma, what's the story with you two?"

"Well, sweetie, Emma and I went to the same girls' boarding school. She was a couple of years ahead of me but she was my first lesbian lover and she introduced me to all sorts of dirty kinky stuff. She went on to University and became a tech wiz and built up a multi-million-pound empire mainly in America and the Far East, over the last decade or so. She has only recently returned to settle back in the UK. She's a perfect match for you honey. Now go get her, she's waiting in our ensuite bathroom. Don't worry I will make sure you are not disturbed."

"Well, I had better go then, hadn't I? I wouldn't want to keep her waiting," I said.

She gave me a wink, a peck on the cheek, and then a little but firm slap on my backside, as I turned to head upstairs. "Go get her, tiger," were her parting words.

I got to the top of the stairs and upon looking around discovered Gemma's bedroom. I headed through the doorway which had been left ajar and entering the room closed the door behind me. I crossed to the other side of the room towards what I took to be the ensuite bathroom, noticing that a light was on and the door slightly ajar. I tapped the door.

"You in there Emma," I asked.

"Come in sweetheart," came the husky reply.

I pushed the door open and quickly took in the scene. It was a smart very large ensuite with a his-and-hers basin unit, a large roll-top tub bath, a large walk-in shower with mirrored walls, a bidet and WC. Then my eyes settled firmly on the main feature. To my delight, there was Emma, kneeling butt naked in the middle of the polished grey slate floor with her splayed arse cheeks revealing a blue jewelled diamond butt plug wedged in the cleft. Her chest was pushed down with her breasts squished on the tiles. She wiggled her butt from side to side and said. "Get your kit off, lover and come lick my cunt, it's sopping wet from thinking about you all fucking day."

I undressed as quickly as I could, hastily throwing my clothes down in a pile. Finished, I stood almost butt naked, save for my butt plug and cock and ball rings. My cock sprang to its full eight-inch length as I stripped off my thong, my ball sack now tight as hell and fit to burst.

I dropped to my knees and caressed her splayed buttocks. Those perfect watermelon mounds of flesh. Placing a hand on each buttock I pulled them apart and leaned in to lick around her jewelled plug.

BellaCollinss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BellaCollinss

She pushed backwards into my face uttering a guttural moan and arched her back down further still as she spread out her arms widely her fingers curling and nails scraping the warm heated tiled floor.

"Oh God yes, I've been waiting for you to lick my butt hole. You are right where I need you, babe."

She reached around with her right hand, took hold of the jewelled base and steadily pulled at the plug, easing it out from its warm nesting place. Her rim grew wider as the thickest part was drawn ever outwards and finally, it popped out.

"I need a gag to stop me screaming when you make me cum." With that, she pulled the metal plug round to her face and put it in her mouth as if it were a dummy.

I went down on her again and rimmed her gaping hole, sliding my tongue in and swirling it around her sphincter. She tasted of coconut and honey. My filthy mind went into overdrive as I slathered like an animal at her slackening ring as she pushed back hard to get my tongue even deeper inside her, as I flicked her clit with my other hand.

Within a few more seconds of me licking her out, her buttocks went into spasm and a stifled scream emitted through her butt-plugged mouth.

'Aarghhh fuuuckkk I'm cummminggg', and with that, she squirted her cum juice out onto the tiled floor as her hips convulsed in spasm after spasm...

Emma slowly turned around, took the plug out of her mouth and kissed me deeply on the lips.

"I taste good, don't I? I use a specially blended anal douche formula. I will have to use it on you. Now let's swap butt plugs and I can return the favour. Come on, get on all fours like I did and I will rim you whilst I jack off that ringed cock and ball sac of yours. I wanna make those rings clatter like fuck, so all the other guests can hear.'

Her filthy words only added to my arousal. I did as instructed and she knelt down behind me. With my butt up in the air in the same pose as she had just been in. I felt her start licking tenderly around the rim of my butt plug and then felt her fingers take hold of the rim and begin to slowly pull on it. She tenderly kept up a steady but firm pull until, like her own one, my plug popped out leaving my ring piece momentarily gaping. She pushed her tongue into my open hole and licked me, with an almost urgent frenzied gusto. As she did so, she pulled my cock backwards and down and started milking my cock with an urgent frenetic speed, pumping me and making my rings clatter together. Such was my already aroused state, I was unable to last long, as she slid her middle finger into my anus and massaged my prostate. It was just too much and I squirted a massive dump of cum out onto the tiled floor.

"Fuck baby, what a big cum load you have been storing up for me'" With my spent cock now slowly deflating, I looked back between my splayed legs and saw her licking the pool of my cum up off of the tiled floor.

"Mmmm, what lovely tasting cum juice you have. I will need to milk you all the time and start storing it so I can drink a whole glass full when we have guests around for dinner. You do realise, that I own you and your cock now Al, don't you."

I sighed a contented sigh. "Yes Emma, it sure seems that way."

"Look, now we have introduced our butt holes to each other", she said, "we ought to get back, but before that, we need to make ourselves more presentable. First, though, I am going to clean your cock whilst you clean my cunt."

I loved her frank dirty talk as she pushed me back down so I was on my back. She then turned to mount me in a sixty-nine position and took my cock in her mouth and licked me clean as I returned the favour on her dripping pussy. I feasted on her, lapping her wet sticky cum juices up as she gyrated her quim on my eagerly lapping tongue.

"OK, we had better stop now baby, before we get too horny to want to stop," she said, dismounting me after letting go of my cock with a pop from her mouth.

"Now, I am going to put your butt plug in my arse hole and I am going to slide mine into yours. Share and share alike I think will be our motto going forward. Are you game, honey?" With that, she licked my plug and spat some saliva to use it as a lubricant. Then she slowly eased her butt plug into my back passage until it popped snugly into place.

"That looks good in you, baby."

She then took mine and placed it similarly at the rim of her rosebud whilst I watched; in both admiration and fascination at the relative ease with which she slid mine into her anus until it was also resting snugly in place.

"Emma, I think I have just died and gone to heaven," I said.

"Honey, you got that backwards," she said. 'It's me who thinks that. I am so ecstatic you like this old cougar and you better start calling me 'darling' as I think we are now officially an item, don't you?"

"Yes, 'darling' now get dressed you wanton slut," and I slapped her hard on her butt, the sound echoing off the hard bathroom surfaces like a crack of lightning.

"Oooh, you sure know what a woman like me wants, don't you," she replied as she sprang up and started to put on her clinging mini dress whilst I gathered my clothes and started dressing.

After tidying ourselves up, we checked that we both looked "presentable" and not like two rampant and dishevelled oversexed people who had just been having a sex session on the bathroom floor.

I tenderly took her hand and she turned to kiss me. We continued to hold hands as we left the bedroom and made our way back downstairs to the party below, now as an 'item'.

As we reentered the lounge, we stopped by Gemma who gave us a knowing look. She quickly noticed we were holding hands.

"Well, you lovely pair of rampant rabbits, I guess you've just been getting to know each other then," she said, giggling with a smirk on her face.

Emma replied. "No Gem, for the first time in my life I think I have finally and truly fallen in love. The instant chemistry is indescribable. We just feel like we were meant to be together. It's just so easy and natural being with him. Like we've always known each other. It's freaky weird."

I interjected. "Thanks, Gemma. Yeah, Emma and I just seem so instantly connected, like we are in each other's heads without even needing to say anything."

Emma gripped my hand and then said to Gemma. "Darling Gem, would you think me awful if I left now and dragged my darling Al with me? I want to take him back to my place tonight. We have so much to catch up on and discover about each other. This week has been such a whirlwind, I want him all to myself tonight."

Gema smiled, leant forward and wrapped her arms around the pair of us.

"Of course not, I would never stand in the way of new love. Go. Enjoy yourselves, you dirty little creatures. Go now. Fuck yourselves senseless. I know exactly what you're gonna be doing tonight. Rutting like animals."

Emma hugged her back tightly, kissed her on the lips and said, "Thanks honey, you're such a good friend. Thanks for getting us together. You are a dating genius."

I hugged Gemma and asked her to say goodbye to Charlie for me and departed as Emma then dragged me by the hand through the other guests towards the front door.

Part 4 - Emma's Mansion to follow

Published 
Written by SilentOne6
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments