Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Surprise, Love.

"Anonymous communications end in one sordid night..."

23
4 Comments 4
2.4k Views 2.4k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"First time story, I hope you like it."

The woman entered the room, her eyes barely taking in anything in the darkness. After all this time they were finally going to make good on all those late night chats, sordid texts, and faceless videos.

“Take your coat off, love,” the man said, his deep voice reaching the most intimate parts of her.

Unable to look directly at him, the woman nodded in his direction and opened her coat, slipping it off and onto the floor. She heard his breath catch for a moment and her excitement increased.

“Now, spin around. Slowly.”

The woman slowly began to turn, her pulse racing. I can do this, I can do this, I can do this.

“Stop! Perfect. Now bend over, love, put your hands on your ankles and show me that pussy.”

Her back to the man, the woman bent over slowly. Reaching behind herself she spread herself apart, ensuring that the man got a full view of her cleanly waxed self.

“Thank you, love. You can stand up now and carry on turning.”

The woman’s breathing was erratic and she was sure that he must be able to hear her heart thumping in her chest. Eventually she stopped turning, and was facing him once again.

“You are perfection, love. Absolute perfection. Do you understand the rules of tonight?”

The woman nodded.

“Repeat them to me. You may speak, love.”

The woman spoke, her voice quiet.

“I must not look at your face unless you tell me to do so. I must not speak unless you tell me to do so. You are in charge, and I must do what you say. If I am in any way unsure, afraid, or don’t want to continue, I must say stop, and you will stop. If I say stop, it will finish the evening. If I need a moment but don’t want to stop the whole evening, however, I must say hold.” Did I remember everything? I think so.

“Good girl. Are you content to proceed? You may speak,” the man rumbled.

“Yes sir.”

“Good girl, love. Now get on your knees and crawl to me.”

The woman dropped to the floor, took a deep breath, and began to crawl towards the man. When she arrived, she sat on her heels and placed her hands on her thighs. The man had sent her lots of videos, and all the women had done the same, so she thought she should do it too.

“You paid attention to the videos, love. Well done. Now take me out.”

The woman ran her hands along the man’s thighs and slowly unzipped his trousers. After a moment of struggle, the man lifted himself off the bed to allow her to pull them down, exposing himself to her. The woman couldn’t take her eyes off of him.

“I might not be the longest, but I’d wager I’m one of the thicker men you’ve ever seen, love. We need to get you ready for me. Stand up, spread your legs, and place your hands behind your back.”

The woman did as she was told, aware of how close her most intimate parts now were to the mystery man’s face. She could feel herself getting aroused.

“Good girl. Now keep your eyes closed, don’t move, and don’t make a sound. If you move, I stop. If you make a sound, I stop. Do you understand? You may speak, love.”

"Yes, sir, I understand.”

“Good girl,” the man said.

The man kissed her stomach, and the woman barely caught herself before she gasped. He dotted soft, feather-like kisses across her stomach, on her legs, and along the top of her pants. She couldn’t understand how but she could feel herself dripping with excitement, despite him barely having touched her and never in any intimate place.

“Take a small step closer to me. Good girl.”

The woman was now stood astride one of the man's legs and waiting with anticipation for his next move.

“Your breasts are big. In your messages, you said you didn’t like them, didn’t you, love? I think they are perfect,” the man said, his featherlight kisses moving under her breasts and over them but never quite touching her where she wanted them to.

“I really think you should reconsider how you think of them. In fact, should we ever do this again I’d like to focus on them more. Unfortunately, I already have plans for you today and they don’t factor too much into it. Still, it is a bit of a waste…”

Moments of silence. Moments of tension.

Pain.

Without warning, the man bit her left nipple hard, and the woman couldn’t help crying out. Although she managed not to move, the pain tearing through her overwhelmed her for a moment. The woman took deep breaths, reminding herself that this was what she wanted and that she had begged him to meet with her.

Just as the woman managed to ground herself, the man struck again and bit her right nipple even harder than the first time.

Pain, confusion, lust. So. Much. Lust.

“That second bite was punishment, love. I told you not to make a noise and you agreed to that condition, yet you made a noise when I bit you. I will give you a moment now, in case you wish to stop or hold. You may speak.”

I should say stop. I should say stop. I should say stop.

The woman said nothing.

"Alright, love, thank you for trusting me this far. Your tits with my bite marks look…christ, love, I’m hard as a fucking rock.”

MegganFire1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MegganFire1

The woman breathed in, her body at once in pain and on fire. She needed friction, needed fucking, needed him.

“You’re so beautiful, love. Take a step back, I’m going to start preparing you. Remember, no movement, no noise, and keep your eyes closed.”

The woman stilled as his fingers gently tickled her inner thigh, slowly making its way up towards her dripping cunt. Reaching it, he stopped for a moment and the woman could barely breathe with anticipation.

Come on, please.

Suddenly and with no warning, the man shoved one of his fingers inside of her. The woman moaned in excitement.

“Christ, so fucking wet already and we’ve barely started. I knew you’d be perfect for me, love, I fucking knew it. Taste yourself,” the man said, taking his finger out and quickly running it along her slit and around her clit before shoving it in her mouth. The brute force was overwhelming and even though the woman should have said stop, she simply couldn’t bring herself to do it.

“See how sweet you taste? Christ, love, your tongue on my fingers – I’m about to cum, here and now.”

Removing his fingers from her mouth, the man gently placed his finger back inside her, hooking it and stroking her in a way that cut off all blood supply to her brain. At the same time, he used his other hand to stroke her clit and used his tongue to play with her still sensitive nipples.

Overwhelmed. Overstimulated. Too much.

The woman began to pant but she forced herself to comply with the man’s demands not to move or make a noise. Taking his time, the man added another finger, and then another, increasing that full feeling and sending her spiralling towards the edge.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!

Just as the woman was about to go over the cliff, the man suddenly pulled her down to the floor, shoving his erect cock into her open mouth. Shocked and panicked, the woman began to choke on his wide girth.

"Fuck, love, the look on your face – it’s fucking delicious. I’m going to use your mouth now baby, and I want you to pinch your nipples whilst I do so.”

Overwhelmed. overstimulated. Can’t breathe. Turned on. Need air. Need cock. Need his cock more than I need air.

The woman’s face was violently shoved into his crotch. The man’s cock cut off her air supply and for a few moments she panicked until she calmed down. The woman began to play with her bleeding nipples as the man had asked, and the pain sent pleasure signals to her pussy.

“You have no idea how fucking hot you are like this, love. My cock down your filthy whore throat... you may rub your clit, love.”

Fuck yes, fuck yes!

The woman knew she wouldn’t last long as she reached down to play with herself. She had never felt so sexy or desired, despite the man standing over her having all the power.

The woman began to pant and realised she was about to orgasm when yet again she was stopped. The man’s cock was removed from her mouth and she was pulled from the floor to stand upright. The man put one of her legs on the bed, spreading her wide, and grabbed her throat.

“You’re nearly ready, love. Nearly. Let me in.”

What?

Without warning, the woman felt the man’s fingers force their way into her again. He began to talk low and dirty to her, making her even wetter.

“You are such a beautiful whore, love. Your cunt is dripping for me. You’re following your instructions so fucking well and you’re going to be so rewarded with my fat cock.”

The woman grabbed the wrist around her throat and began to push herself hard into the hand fisting her. Since she couldn’t say anything, she prayed that he understood that she wanted him to go harder and faster and to make her scream.

“You want it harder, love?”

And with that, he shoved his entire hand into her soaking wet cunt.

The woman screamed, her orgasm taking over her.

Oh my god, oh my god, fucking god.

“You’re such a good whore, love, and you’re going to get what you wanted. I’m going to fill you with my fat cock now.”

Removing his hand from her throat, the man forced her face onto the bed so her arse was up in the air. Positioning himself at her entrance, he violently shoved in to the woman before reaching around to play with her clit. He laughed as the woman screamed with pleasure.

"God, you feel so fucking good, love. I’m going to fuck you hard, and then I’m going to cum inside you, and you’re going to take it all like the cocksucking whore you are.”

The woman moaned and spasmed as another orgasm took her, the man’s words and fingers taking her over the edge.

“I’m so proud of you, taking all of me so quickly, my perfect little whore. Fuck, I’m going to come!” The man grunted, pushing the woman’s head into the bed again and again before collapsing on top of her.

Complete and total satisfaction.

After a few minutes of deep breathing, the man spoke softly.

“It was everything I thought it would be, love. And I’m so glad I caught it all on camera for all the live watchers to see.”

Horror. Terror. Self-loathing. Shame.

Lust. Unnerving, terrifying, unstoppable lust.

Published 
Written by Beaanna
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments