Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

All Fingers, Love

"Love’s physical training starts with her fingers"

16
3 Comments 3
1.8k Views 1.8k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Ella’s basic training continued over the next few days; how to act in public, how to speak to people, how to greet her future clients, and anything and everything but the one thing she couldn’t stop thinking about: sex.

She had always been a horny girl, masturbating at least once a day – in fact, she chuckled to herself, that horniness had ultimately led to her current circumstances. Strangely, she had settled into her role and was enjoying the challenges, and every day she felt the guilt and anger less. The Professor kept his word and treated Ella like the whore she wanted to be, and every day she felt more and more enamoured with him.

I can’t be falling for him, can I? Surely not. He’s the one who tricked me into this!

It could have been so much worse, me. Even the Duke isn’t as bad as you thought; he’s handsome in a weird sort of way.

As she got up to begin a new day, Ella showered and beautified herself before walking into the front room. She saw that the news was on and changed the channel to a reality TV show, which she had never really watched before, but reckoned would be far less boring than politics or the stock market. She used to pretend it all made sense to her, but she knew the Professor would want her to be her true self, and her true self didn’t want to think.

Not strictly true, me – I like to think about sex, and orgasms, and the professor, and even the duke, and sex and orgasms too.

Ella sat for a while and found herself comparing herself to the women on the screen. They had big fake but perky breasts, whilst hers were natural and thus hung a bit lower. She took her top and bra off as she moved her tits about.

When did I start thinking of my breasts as tits? I’m not sure, but it feels naughtier than saying breasts, somehow.

“Good morning, whore. What are you up to?” asked the Professor.

“Good morning, Professor,” Ella said, scrambling to get into the waiting position. “I was comparing my tits to the women on screen’s tits; hers are perkier, but they are also fake, mine are as big but natural. What do you think about my tits, sir?” Ella asked innocently.

The Professor raised his eyebrow and grinned, enjoying this start to his morning.

“I love your tits, whore. Fake tits don’t feel nice, whereas yours feel amazing. You are very sexy, whore, and you must never forget it. Don’t let me hear you doubt yourself,” he finished.

“Sorry sir. I turned the channel over as the news is so depressing and confusing; do you want me to put it back?” Ella asked.

“Yes, please, whore,” replied the Professor.

As the channel changed, the stock prices scrolled across the screen. Ella looked at the telly blankly.

“What do you think, whore? What's good to invest in today?” the Professor asked.

“I don’t know, Professor, I don’t understand any of it. I prefer reality TV, Professor, it doesn’t make me think about anything, and they’re all so glamorous and fun,” Ella replied. She didn’t realise, but she was bouncing slightly with excitement.

The Professor smiled at her. It continues to work. Amazing!

“Now, whore, today we begin your proper training. Handjobs, to be precise-” the Professor stopped speaking as Ella let out a squeak, bouncing on the spot.

“Really? Oh my gosh, I am so excited!” she shrieked.

“Really? Good. Now, pay attention whore, you have a lot to learn,” the Professor began. “If you are good, you will get my come and my spit today,” he whispered to her.

Ella groaned in heat, her wetness making its way onto the floor.

After a few hours of instruction, Ella was tired and her brain hurt and felt discouraged. She had never had issues with giving hand jobs before, yet she just couldn’t get it right.

Stupid toys, I bet I would get it if it was a real person or two.

She slumped onto the sofa and sighed. The Professor came to sit with her, and Ella confided her worries to him.

“Professor, why can’t I get this right? It’s the easiest part of this whole thing!” Ella sighed.

“It isn’t easy, whore, it is very difficult. When done properly, it is fantastic foreplay, but when it isn’t, it can be awkward for you both. I know – practice on me,” the Professor mentioned casually, as if he hadn’t been waiting days for this moment.

Smooth, very smooth.

“Really? Oh my gosh, yes! OK, OK, I can do this sir, I can. Please can I talk aloud to make sure I am not forgetting anything? You can correct me,” Ella breathed. She opened the Professor’s jeans and took out his semi-hard dick, licking her lips and feeling and smelling her own arousal.

“You may, whore,” the Professor said, barely managing not to groan. Dreams do come true!

Ella took a deep breath, centred herself, and began.

“I take your dick out of your trousers, but I don’t touch it yet. Looking up at you from a position below you, I gently trail my nails down your thighs, adding a small bit of pain to the proceedings. Dependent on the person, I might do this multiple times. Then, I’ll gently massage your balls, perhaps using spit or pre-cum, and perhaps trail my finger up and down the perineum and gently tickle your back hole. Is that right so far?” Ella breathed.

“That is…satisfactory,” the Professor muttered after a few minutes of tickling.

“Then, when I think you are ready, I finally touch your cock, spreading pre-cum on my hands and using it as lube. I move my hand up and down the shaft; if the client likes it, I will use one hand to wank you and one hand to play with your bellend, increasing the sensations. I could also use my tongue for that. There are different ways to do this, and I can vary the pressure, ensuring I can make each handjob as unique as the client I am serving,” Ella’s voice was a whisper as she concentrated.

The Professor couldn’t speak.

“Then as I do this, I will occasionally tickle or gently squeeze your balls, adding another sensation to the mix. I may even go wild and play with the Frenulum, although I know with that I must be very careful. I know that some men will just want straightforward wanking, nothing else; others like a mix of everything. I will need to learn how to spot the signs. I could also add some dirty talk in there too, like how I need your hot, thick come either on me or in me, and that I am so turned on. In fact, right now, I am thinking about how I want to reach down and finger myself so that I can use my wetness as lube,” she continued as the Professor moaned.

“I know that different men will take different amounts of time, but the reward will always be worth it. Sweet, sweet come. Will you please come for me, Professor? Sir? I need your come, I need it so badly. Please?” Ella begged, opening her mouth and sticking her tongue out. Moments later, the Professor surprised himself by coming hard, covering his whore’s face.

“Thank you, sir! Can I please eat the yummy come?” Ella begged.

“Fuck, fuck! Yes Whore, yes you may”, he moaned.

Fucking hell!! Thought the Professor. Better than in my wildest dreams!

Ella finished cleaning herself and grinned at her teacher. “All gone!” she smiled.

The Professor took a moment to catch his breath, and put his hands on her chest to gently tease her nipples as he spoke.

“Ella, that was incredible. I am so proud of you. It’s clear that your lessons need to be more real life practice than theory, which is totally fine. How do you think it went?”

Ella bit her lip and looked up at the Professor. His gentle touches were causing pulses of lust to travel straight to her clit, and she felt like her blood was on fire.

“Sir, that was… I can’t… I am so turned on, sir! I have never normally been turned on by giving a handjob sir, but I am dripping wet, I can feel my juices pooling underneath me. Watching you come undone… I felt like the most powerful woman in the world being able to bring someone like you to your knees. I feel like I could come just by pleasuring you. Sir, I know it’s only been a few days, but I am so glad that you and the Duke set me free; that you gave me this opportunity. I promise you I won’t squander it,” Ella breathed. She had felt every word.

pamelysexyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
pamelysexyTS

The professor tugged at Ella’s nipples, causing her to moan softly.

“You are so very welcome, love,” he said. “I think it's time for your reward.”

“But sir, you gave me your yummy come already,” Ella said before stopping suddenly.

Wait, hang on, what…was that a reward? It’s hardly gold or diamonds, is it? Ella sat still, confused about her sudden intrusive thoughts. Remember, they tricked me into agreeing to this and-

“Whore? Whore? Ella, what's wrong?” the Professor asked.

At the sound of her name, Ella startled, and shook her head as if to dislodge the thoughts from her brain. Shut up, me! I am happy, and the Professor is looking after me!

“Sorry, sir – I had a weird moment. Nothing to worry about,” Ella smiled. “Sir, I think all this is interesting, and I love learning and getting your come and spit, but I really want and am looking forward to having sex,” she said.

Slut. Whore. Slag. For shame, you are being corrupted. Harlot. How will you ever look your father in the face again, knowing you’ve had some random man's come dripping down your leg only hours beforehand. You filthy, disgusting whore-slut.

Shut up, me!

“I am too, whore. I can’t wait,” the Professor said. As he spoke, he noticed Ella’s face dropping, and realised that the mind control was having a blip. “In fact, Whore… I think a good practical learning session would help us control our urges. Yes, I think that’s a great idea,” he decided. “Ella, keep the channel on this one cause you like it, and keep your eyes on the screen whilst on all fours. I am going to distract you,” the Professor grinned.

Ella did as instructed and couldn’t help feeling like a dog in a show, completely bare and pretty with people judging her. Weirdly, it didn’t put her off.

“Remember, whore, keep looking at the television,” he said as he played with her hanging tits. Already the subliminal messaging was grabbing hold of Ella and pulling her under. After a few more minutes, she was completely his.

“Ella, when performing fingering on a woman, she expects more than a fumble. These women you will be servicing are powerful and know what they want, and you must meet their expectations. So, I am going to talk you though how to finger a woman. At the same time, I want you to think about how much you love being here, how lucky you were to be persuaded to join us, and how you really love everything I have shown you and how it and I turn you on,” he said to the hypnotised Ella. “Finally, I want you to find anyone I tell you to fuck attractive enough that your work is easy; that you can fuck them without disgust.”

Ella woke up with a slight headache, realising she had fallen asleep on the sofa. Sitting up, she called for the Professor.

“Don’t worry, whore, I was simply welcoming our guest. Whore, meet Danika. Danni, meet whore,” the Professor said.

Ella waited as a woman entered the room. She was curvy, short, with flowing wavy hair and pretty summer clothes, and even from across the room Ella could feel the power of her megawatt smile.

“Whore,” said the Professor.

“Yes, Professor?” replied Ella.

“It’s time to learn how to finger fuck a woman, and Danika is going to be your tutor and test subject. Danika, over to you,” the Professor smiled.

“Whore, assume the waiting position on the floor here,” Danika instructed, removing her clothes. Ella found herself staring at the woman in front of her.

I’ve never been into women before, but my god, she’s perfect. As soon as the Professor told me I was going to finger fuck her…god I’m so fucking horny.

Danika bent over in front of Ella, her perfect pink pussy glistening and on display. Ella found herself salivating.

“OK, whore. I’m going to give you a crash course in fingering. What you need to know is simple: not everything works for every woman, so if you have an arsenal of moves, you should have something for everyone. Also – and this is important – a significant number of women cannot orgasm without clitoral stimulation, even when penetrated,” Danika said as Ella hung on her every word.

I want to touch I want to touch I want to touch – gimme gimme gimme!

“Before we get to the main event, you should always remember that foreplay is essential. Kissing up her leg, gentle grazing of her nipples with your teeth or your fingers, kisses in the erogenous zones; all these things can start to excite her, to get her in the mood,” Danika said, her hands roaming over her body. Ella was spellbound.

“Now, I am sure you know this, but your entire pubic area is filled with nerves that can induce arousal; it’s not just the clit. Don’t get me wrong, it’s unlikely to cause orgasm, but having a play with her labia, for example, can really excite her. Here – stroke my outer labia,” Danika said, spreading herself out.

 Ella reached up and gently stroked Danika, her wetness coating Ella’s fingertips. “I can feel it, and it’s nice, but for me it’s not particularly arousing. What is arousing to me is that you will now be moving on to the inner labia – god, yes, like that. Stroke hard and soft, move it around, see whatever your client likes. This is what I like: firmly run your finger along where the inner labia meet my – oh god yes, like that, fuck fuck fuck!” Danika moaned. “Keep going, keep going, oh my god yes! Wait no stop, stop!” cried Danika, and Ella drew her hands back into her chest so hard she swore she would bruise.

“I’m sorry, whore – I momentarily forgot myself. My master told me I am only allowed to come once tonight, and I want it to be bouncing on his lap with his cock in my gaping arsehole,” Danika breathed. “I swear, whore, I just need to think of him and I am gushing,” she laughed.

Ella’s body tingled at the thought of anal sex; she had always enjoyed it and hoped that she would be getting lots of it soon.

Wait, did I enjoy it? It was always a bit fumbling.

No, no, I guess I did since I am turned on at the thought of the Professor destroying my arse with his big fucking cock.

Holy shit, was that me thinking that?!

“Now, the clitoris. I know you know where that is, you filthy slut, so I won’t waste my time with that demonstration. You know the various moves?” Danika demanded, dragging Ella back to the present.

“Yes Danika – up and down, side to side, circles, or a mixture of them all,” Ella breathed.

“Good girl, whore. Some women like slow, some fast, some alternating, some women like to be edged, so remember that. Here,” she said, raising one of her legs onto the sofa, “have a go. You don’t need lube, I am permanently wet to ensure my master can fuck me whenever and wherever he wants,” Danika breathed.  

She’s right, she’s sodden. Who is her master?

“The negotiator is my master, whore,” Danika answered as Ella found her confidence and began to play with her clit.

Shit, said that out loud.

“Good girl, whore. Stop now,” Danika moaned as Ella’s fingers left her. “Good girl, now, dependent on the needs of your client, you can use as many fingers as you want. ”

“Wha-erm, yes, Danika,” Ella breathed.

“Use one hand to continue to rub my clit, and the other is going to explore three areas. The first, the urethral orifice. Secondly, the anus, and thirdly the g spot,” Danika ordered.

Ella’s eyes widened and she nodded.

“It may sound strange, but some women find playing with the Urethra quite sexy, especially if they are into piss play. It is packed with nerve endings like pretty much everywhere down there and can be used as part of play. Can you see it?” Danika asked.

Overwhelmed with arousal, Ella moaned in approval.

“Next – fuck! — next is the anus. I understand that you know all about that, so I won’t worry about a demonstration, plus my arse is really sensitive and it will take me over the edge,” Danika continued as Ella gently stroked Danika’s puckered star. “The G-spot is the final part. Take two fingers – my preference is the index and middle fingers – and push them into my cunt. Yes, god, like that! Now curve them and feel around for some bumps…keep feeling…there! Fuck. Me. There! God, oh god,” Danika screamed.

Ella removed her hands before Danika could come, understanding her desire to come with her master inside her.

When the fuck did I start thinking of the Professor as my master?

Do I want him to be my master?

I did say I wanted him to own me…

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Beaanna
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments