Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mind Control, Love

"Love suddenly finds herself agreeing to her master’s demands."

25
3 Comments 3
1.6k Views 1.6k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Ella collapsed onto the sofa in a heap, feeling overwhelmed and angry and horny and all the other emotions it is possible for one person to feel. She wanted to scream at the injustice of it all, but knew that it wouldn’t do anything.

Whether for better or worse, she was in this for the long run and needed to get on with it. Reaching for the remote control, Ella turned on the telly. The news channel blared in front of her, and she sighed as her father’s dulcet tones echoed through the front room. She stared silently at the screen and muttered to herself.

Prick. Total and complete prick. Absolute prick. You destroyed my life. And your policies are shit, benefitting only your crony friends and not the people you claim to serve.

Ella stared at the screen as the news blared on, her mind elsewhere. She was so distracted she didn’t notice that every minute or so the screen flashed, and a soft noise came out the speakers.

“Whore, wake up,” said the Professor, patting her face roughly. Ella jumped and took a moment to realise what was happening.

“Sorry sir – I didn’t realise how tired I was,” she said as she stretched her body out.

“I see your father is on the telly again,” said the Professor, his eyes glued to the screen.

“Please can we not talk about my father or his politics, sir? I get enough of that from him. Sometimes I think I don’t actually like politics,” Ella sighed before jumping as the vibrator in her pussy came to life.

Oh fuck yes, the vibrator – god, that’s so fucking hot. Yes!

After a few moments the vibrator slowly stopped, and Ella opened her eyes and looked at the Professor.

“Thank you, Sir! I am not complaining, but what do I do to deserve that, sir?” she asked, still panting from excitement.

“Your clients don’t want to hear your views on anything, whore. They aren’t paying for your brain, only your open hand, mouth, cunt or arse. You started the process of learning that just now and I am proud of you, Ella,” the Professor grinned.

For some reason, Ella really disliked the sound of her name in the Professor’s mouth. She realised that she didn’t like it at all, and preferred it when he called her whore.

There is something wrong with me, I swear to God.

Taking a breath, she made a decision.

“Sir, I would like to request that you call me whore unless we are with my family. I…it turns me on to know that I am subservient to you, and I think that it will make this whole training thing easier on me if I know what my place is. Can we do that, please?” she begged, unknowingly pushing her cleavage together to arouse her teacher.

The Professor looked at her for a while, and Ella could see his mind whirling. Eventually, he smiled at her, taking her breath away.

 He may be a bastard, but my god, he’s a stunning one. 

“Beg me, Ella. Beg me to do as you ask,” he purred.

Dickhead.

Ella took a deep breath, got off the sofa, and got onto the floor. Kneeling before the Professor, she looked him in the eye.

 “Sir, will you please call me whore unless we are in the presence of my family? I need you to call me whore. It makes me horny as fuck and makes me feel like…like you own me, and will make me do what you want me to do. Sir, I need to feel like you own me. Please, sir!” Ella whined.
In his mind, the Professor was overjoyed. The mind control is working! She doesn’t even realise that these aren’t her thoughts.

Turning on the vibrator and the choker, the Professor watched as Ella writhed in pleasure on the floor. She was in such a heightened state of arousal that she came quickly. At the same time, the Professor gave in to his own needs, and pleasured himself until he came with a groan, his seed landing on Ella.

She eventually sat up and dipped her finger in his still-warm come before putting it in her mouth. For the first time since their first night together looked at him with something akin to tenderness.

Christ that mind control training worked wonders.

“I am so proud of you whore, you are such a good girl. That was a big step, and I want to thank you for trusting me with your desires,” the Professor praised her.

Ella preened under the Professor’s words. Oh my god, I needed that orgasm, I really, really needed it. “Thank you, sir,” she said, smiling at him.

“Let's watch some more telly, shall we?” the Professor said.

“If that is what you would like to do, sir,” chirped Ella.

Thank god, my knees are getting sore, Ella thought.

The Professor smiled again, and put the vibrator on for a few seconds, causing Ella to groan softly.

 “Sir, that feels so good,” she moaned.

“You said you wanted to do what I wanted and offered no opinion, whore. That is perfect behaviour,” the Professor said. “You are being such a good girl this afternoon,” he finished.

“I am? I mean… I am, sir. It must be your teaching methods, sir,” Ella said.

He is right though – why am I suddenly wanting to please him? This morning I was overwhelmed, and now I am desperate to please him. How strange.

“Actually, whore, I have to make a quick call. You are to watch the telly until I am back, and you are not allowed to touch yourself. Do you understand?” the Professor asked Ella as he turned the channel.

“I under—is that a porn channel, sir?” asked Ella, intrigued.

A tightening of her collar surprised Ella, and she looked wide-eyed at her teacher. Snarling, the Professor responded to her: “obviously, it’s a porn channel, Ella – don’t ask stupid questions!”.

“Yes, sir – I am so sorry!” Ella gasped, struggling to breathe. After another few seconds, the choker let up and Ella coughed air into her lungs. When she had control of herself, Ella looked up at the Professor and, assuming the waiting position, spoke.

“Sir – sir, why did you call me Ella? You promised to call me whore,” she whispered.

The professor’s eyebrows rose, and he reached forward to take Ella’s throat in his hand, applying pressure but not hurting her.

“Yes, Ella, I did, but you promised to obey me and to do as you were told. If you do that, I will call you whore. If you displease me, I will call you Ella and I will hurt you, and I don’t want to do that. Do you understand me?” he asked.

I really am a whole heap of fucked up if the idea of him calling me by my name scares me and makes me want to please him.

 And yet…

“Yes, sir, I understand. I am sorry for disappointing you, sir. Is there some way I can apologise to you? I would like to try,” Ella whined.

SECRET_WIFETS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SECRET_WIFETS

The Professor’s cock was rock hard at this glorious creature’s desperation to please him. He had never had a subject learn adoration so quickly, and he figured that it was a mixture of their conditioning and her awful personal life that had made Ella so compliant. He smiled.

 “There is one way…one thing that I like to do. It’s kinky, but it won’t hurt you, and it will…how did you put it? Oh, yes – it might make you feel like I own you, at least for a little while,” the Professor said. “It isn’t in the curriculum and is nothing to do with your training, but it’s something I like,” he finished as Ella’s eyes widened. He noted that she wasn’t moving around, her body in the perfect waiting position.

“Yes please, sir! Please!” Ella begged.

“Look up, open your mouth, and stick your tongue out, whore,” the Professor said, working hard to hide his excitement.

Ella complied quickly, waiting for her next instructions.

In one quick move, the Professor leant forward and spat into Ella’s mouth. Although she tensed slightly, Ella didn’t move, and the Professor was very pleased.

 “Good girl, whore. You may swallow,” he said.

Ella swallowed and smiled at him.

“Sir, I think that was hot. I prefer your come in one of my holes, but your spit comes a close second,” she grinned before stopping, confused.

Where the fuck did that come from? Why the hell did I say that?

 Seeing Ella’s confusion, the Professor jumped in to distract her. “I want to give you as much come as I can, whore, but to do that I need you to follow my instructions. When you do that, I can reward you,” the Professor said as he reached out to gently stroke Ella’s nipples, causing her to shudder. “I want to give you rewards, whore,” he finished.

“Sir, do you think, um… sorry, let me start again. I want your come in me, but I found that really fucking hot. Do you think sometimes my reward could also be your spit in one of my holes? Please, sir?” Ella said, her words rushing out before she had a chance to breathe in.

Where is this coming from Ella? What the fuck?

I’m right though, it is hot.

The Professor smiled. “Yes, whore, I think I can manage that. I think I would like that, too,” he said, his fingers continuing to graze Ella’s erect and still sore nipples. “Now whore, I need to make a phone call, so you sit here and watch this channel for a while. No touching yourself. Do you understand?” he asked.

“Yes sir. Sir, do I need to stay in this position on the floor?” Ella asked him.

“No, whore, you may sit on the sofa. Keep your eyes on the screen, I will be testing you on what you see and if you are lucky, I will let you come when I am back,” the Professor ordered as he got up to leave the room. Ella scrambled to sit on the sofa and glued her eyes to the screen, where a busty woman was being given gentle electric shocks on her nipples and clit.

The professor closed his office door and took out his phone. Dialling the number, the call was connected almost immediately.

“Well?” said a deep voice.

“My lord, you would not believe it. It is incredible,” the Professor breathed.

“Report,” demanded the voice.

“After the disaster that was this morning, I decided to use the subliminal messaging videos. She fell under almost instantly and after an hour of training the difference was remarkable. She adores me, wants to please me, and already the bimbification has started. I have never seen the like, never so quickly. This technology – it could make everything quicker and easier and better than ever,” the Professor marvelled.

“Where is she now?” asked the voice.

“In the front room. There were a few times when my control slipped, which is not surprising given that it was her first time under, so I am doing it again this afternoon for a couple of hours,” the Professor breathed heavily.

“Good, Professor. I am very pleased with your progress. I am watching your video now – I see you used the spit praise, you always did enjoy that,” the voice chuckled.

“I did, my lord. I do,” the Professor replied.

“Very well, Professor. As ever, keep us updated. And…whilst she is under, I’d be very grateful if you might…well,” said the voice cryptically.

“It would be my honour, my lord,” replied the Professor.

Hanging up, the Professor walked into the front room to find Ella drooling, her fingers pumping in and out of her snatch with a vacant look on her face. The Professor grinned widely and pulled his hard cock out of his trousers.

 “Ella, can you hear me?” he asked.

“Yes, master,” Ella responded.

“You are in a trance just now, and you are absorbing everything that I tell you. When you wake up, you won’t remember any of this, but you will find yourself subconsciously obeying everything I am about to tell you. This happened earlier, when I instructed you to enjoy spitting in your holes as a reward for good behaviour… Do you remember?” the Professor asked.

“Yes, master, I remember. Please give me your instructions, so I can receive more spit and come,” Ella breathed. “I found it very sexy and didn’t need you to do much convincing.”

“You will develop romantic and obsessive feelings for me. You will live to make me happy. I may not own you as you desire, but it will be as good as. You will undertake any demands I make, and you will thank me for it. You will stop taking an interest in anything that isn’t related to your job as a whore, or me. You will not care about the news, about politics or history or science or literature or anything except sex, and me. If someone asks your opinion you will redirect the question to them, and listen to what they think and like. You will be happy and willing to be my bimbo and my whore, as you agreed to when you signed the contract with us. Do you understand?” asked the Professor.

“Yes sir, I understand,” Ella replied.

“These feelings will grow more and more until you are madly and irrevocably in love with me and willing to do anything I ask without further thought, unless you don’t understand. You will never love anyone else but me unless directed by myself or the Duke. Do you remember him?” the Professor asked.

“Yes, master, I remember him. He repulses me,” Ella said.

“No, Ella, he doesn’t. You will develop romantic and lustful feelings toward him, though they will be less than your feelings towards me. At various times he will come to you, and you will find him sexually attractive and will orgasm hard whilst servicing him when he tells you to. Do you understand?” he asked.

“Yes master, I understand,” Ella replied.

“Good whore. One final thing for today. Have you heard of the phrase ‘Golden Shower’?”

Published 
Written by Beaanna
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments