Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"The stories in this series can be read separately. Together they form a larger story. If you enjoy reading this one, I suggest taking a look at the other parts as well."

Liv is in bed, her hand underneath her own body, squeezing one of her ass cheeks. Her finger pressed against her anus. Penetrating it is not her thing, but softly caressing the sensitive area around her asshole when she plays with herself makes her orgasms so much stronger.

Her other hand is playing with her clit. It has been there for a while now, slowly building up the pressure, and although she loves her long and slow masturbation sessions, she has reached the point now where she can no longer delay her climax.

Her legs are wide open. She’s rubbing her clit frantically while also rhythmically pushing her ass down. She moans in pleasure as she presses her sphincter against her fingertip. She arches her back as she feels it coming. Her small boobs and belly heave up and down, and a combination of moans and heavy breaths leave her mouth as the orgasmic waves go through her body.

She pulls the blanket over her naked body, hoping to finally fall asleep now, but her mind is still filled with excitement for what’s to come tomorrow. When she closes her eyes, she sees a tall brunette with braided hair walking towards her, her large breasts perfectly formed, and a well-groomed landing strip where her legs come together.

Liv is no longer the lonely, insecure and unhappy girl that returned to university about two months ago. On the train ride back to London, she resolved to finally escape from her parents’ conservative views that had so much formed her as a person and kept her back in so many ways. It was time to start enjoying life and to be who she wanted to be. And for once, something worked out the way she had hoped it would.

On welcoming day for the second year, she signed up for the girls’ rowing team. She had never been the sporty type, but there was a spot available that nobody seemed to be interested in, and she hoped it would be a way to finally make some friends at university. She quickly befriended the girls during their training sessions. It hadn’t taken long until they had also asked her to join in other activities outside of rowing. For the first time in many months, she felt happy again.

In Liv’s mind, the brunette is replaced by a tiny blonde, sitting on a chair with her legs crossed. When the blonde turns her head, her hair is swept aside and the beautiful dark pink nipples on her small breasts are revealed. Liv moves her hand underneath the blanket and places it on her belly, slowly caressing the area around her belly button.

Liv’s biggest step came when she told her teammates she’s lesbian. It was her first time ever to open up about that. She had been worried that they would act differently to her, but if she wanted to be herself, she had to stop being secretive about her sexuality. All her fear was taken away when the girls still took off their sweaty clothes to step into the showers with her after their next training. What a relieve to be accepted for who she was.

Her fantasy jumps from the tiny blonde to a girl with beautiful curled black hair to just below her shoulders. When she turns around, a large patch of equally curly hair above smooth pussy lips is revealed. Liv’s hand goes from her belly to her arm, repeatedly moving slowly from her wrist to her shoulder and back down again.

Another big step was when she reconnected with Rachel, the only friend she had made during the first year of her law studies. Rachel disappeared from her life when she quit university. Turned out it had nothing to do with Rachel not liking her anymore but was all related to the disorder that had ensued in Rachel’s life from quitting university, finding and starting a job, moving apartments, and breaking up with her boyfriend, all in a short span of time. Of course, Rachel had also accepted her as a lesbian. They are as good together now as they had always been.

The braided brunette comes back to her. This time she isn’t walking towards her but passes while Liv is sitting down, giving her a perfect view of her beautiful butt. Realising what’s going on and trying to not let it go any further because she needs to sleep, Liv puts the purple, lace thong that she had dropped next to her pillow during her earlier masturbation session back on. Hoping that this will stop the horniness, she closes her eyes again.

Switching from briefs to thongs was another change she made in her life recently, and it makes her feel strong and sexy. Strong because it is a clear act of defiance against her parents’ conservative views. Sexy because nobody expects a timid girl like her to be wearing such sexy lingerie underneath her jeans. To enhance that feeling even more, she has even stopped wearing bras most of the time. She doesn’t really need them with her small breasts, and being this bold is an incredible boost to her confidence.

Emeli_Lakura
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emeli_Lakura

Whilst, the sexy thongs were her secret, going braless was hard to hide. The attention she suddenly got from the male students obviously didn’t mean anything to her. Last Saturday, when she joined her friends to a bar, she turned many guys away, but when a girl started flirting with her, it quickly turned into dancing and kissing. She had declined though when the girl had asked her to come home with her. She wanted to keep her virginity for a special occasion and not give it up to a random stranger she just met.

The curly girl replaces the brunette again. As there is little space left on the bench, their arms and legs touch when she sits down next to Liv. Liv doesn’t dare now to look down between her neighbour’s legs, but the feeling of her skin spreads warmth throughout her body. Liv’s hand moves underneath the blanket again, tracing lines over the inside of her thighs.

The changes that she went through must have caused a shift in her hormones, as she has started to experience levels of horniness that she never felt before. Masturbation has turned from something sporadic and immoral into an almost daily, and sometimes multiple daily, activity that she fully embraces. Her mind is on the dirtiest setting lately, running wild with fantasies.

The tiny blonde walks in and sits down on the bench opposite to Liv. Her nipples still as beautiful as before, she leans back to relax and slightly opens her legs, giving Liv a perfect view of her smoothly shaved pussy. Liv’s hands move up from her thighs, over her belly, to her small boobs, where her fingers start to sensually circle her nipples.

Tonight especially, is such a night where Liv’s fantasies go wild. Her rowing team has a tradition where each team member, in turn, organises a monthly team activity. Tomorrow, her German teammate will take them to a spa. But instead of a regular spa, they’ll go to a nude spa for an authentic German experience. The prospect of seeing all the beautiful women there - not her friends of course - without any clothes leads to uncontrollable desires.

A new woman appears in her mind, much hotter than all the others. This one with red hair, a perfect hourglass figure, the most beautiful butt and boobs that Liv has ever seen, and a sexy red landing strip to top it all off. Finally giving in and realising that she won’t fall asleep like this anyway, Liv eagerly moves one of her hands down from her boob to her pussy and starts to caress herself through the outside of her thong.

Her eyes closed, fantasies of brown, blond, curly and red-haired girls racing through her mind, Liv relaxes and fully enjoys teasing her own nipples, which quickly become sensitive again. The soft strokes over the outside of her thong make her moan. When the thong starts to feel a bit moist, she moves her hand inside of it and starts to gently rub her wet pussy lips.

Her entire body engulfed in sexual pleasure again, Liv throws the blanket off her and removes her thong to uncover her pussy, freshly shaved before she went to bed. She uses her index finger to spread some of her wetness to her clit and slowly starts to circle it with that same finger. Her other hand lets go of her nipples and moves down, around her raised-up legs, until it reaches the opening of her vagina, allowing her to push her middle finger deep inside herself.

The combination of clit play and sofly fingerfucking herself brings Liv to loud moans and the edge of orgasm many times, but every time she feels it approaching, she holds back and lets it ebb away before continuing to stimulate herself again.

At last, when she can’t control it anymore, Liv turns around to lay on her belly, presses her finger tips against her clit and starts to grind hard. She moves the other hand, wet from all her pussy juices, to her ass and softly rubs around the opening of her asshole. Wave after wave of pleasure go through her, until her entire body starts to shock when she finally brings herself to climax. 

Covering herself with the blanket again, Liv looks at her alarm clock. It’s already past 3 AM. Exhausted, she finally falls asleep, not yet aware of what awaits her tomorrow.

Copyright ©2024 EyesOnGirls. All Rights Reserved.

Published 
Written by EyesOnGirls
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments