Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"The stories in this series can be read separately. Together they form a larger story. <p> [ADVERT] </p>If you enjoy reading this one, I suggest taking a look at the other parts as well."

Jess is about to start yoga class, accepting that her favourite student won’t show up again, when Stella walks in at last.

‘Stella, put your mat down and get ready. You’re late and we were about to start,’ she shouts with a half-angry voice that can’t fully hide her inner excitement to see her again after all these weeks.

Stella has been a long-time participant in her classes, and although their contact is mostly limited to the lessons, they’ve become friends over the years and often more than just friends.

As the lesson progresses, it isn’t hard for Jess to tell that something is off with Stella. She is struggling today, even with the basic poses at the beginning of the class. Moreover, she seems very distracted, not even picking up Jess’ instructions.

Towards the end of the lesson, Jess includes some poses that are good for releasing stress. She sees Stella struggling again at the camel pose, so she walks over to guide her.

Sitting on her knees, same as Stella, next to her, she places one hand on her shoulder and the other on her butt. Right away, she feels the tension in Stella’s body.

‘Take a deep breath. Stretch out your upper body. Yeah, just like that. Now, breathe in again, put your arms behind your back, and push your chest forward. Drop your hands down towards your heels.’

She helps Stella in the correct position by gently pushing on her shoulder to bend her back backwards while keeping her other hand on Stella’s butt to ensure that her hips stay above her knees.

‘Now lift your shoulders and bend your neck and head backwards. Let all the stress release.’

Walking back to her instructor’s position, Jess can’t help but grin at the feeling of Stella’s soft ass and the close-up view of her pushed-out boobs. A different visual, from another occasion with Stella, comes back to her. 

At the end of the class, Jess is happy to see Stella linger around until all the other students are gone. ‘Thanks for helping. I felt so stupid not being able to keep up with the poses today,’ her friend says.

‘Are you alright? You looked and felt very tense,’ Jess replies.

‘It’s my legs. I’ve signed up for a marathon, and they’re sore from all the training. And there’s chaos in my mind. I’m overthinking all of the time. Even now, during class, I couldn’t concentrate.’

‘You want to stay for a massage and talk it over? Maybe I can help you.’

‘I was hoping you would say that,’ is Stella’s cheerful reply to Jess’ offer.

Leading Stella into the massage room, Jess tells her to get ready while she heats up the oil. When she returns, she finds Stella lying face-down on the massage table in nothing but a pink thong. She quickly slips out of her own clothes, pours some of the oil over Stella’s shoulders and upper back, and softly starts to knead her shoulders.

‘Now tell me what it is that you have on your mind that is stressing you out so much.’

‘I met this girl, Amy, at a festival last month. We had a great time. I like her very much, and I know she likes me as well. She seems the perfect girl for me for a relationship, but I’m just way too wild right now, and I can’t commit myself. I’ve tried to lose this wildness, but I’ve developed a crush on my neighbour Rachel instead to complicate it even more.’

Stella pours some more oil over Stella’s lower back and continues the massage.

‘How do you know that she likes you too, and what did you do at the festival to start these feelings?’

‘Her messages are pretty clear. I have no doubt about it. We did just what you do at a festival. We danced, we drank, we sang, we kissed, and we partied. And she fingered me between some trucks and made me squirt.’

‘Hehe. Sounds like she’s pretty wild herself as well.’

Grabbing the oil again, Jess pours it out over Stella’s legs. This time, her massage is a lot firmer to loosen up all the muscles.

‘And what about this other girl? She’s girlfriend material too?’ Jess asks.

‘Nah, I just want to lick her pussy, but I’m obsessed with it. I’m fantasising about her all the time. I’ve tried to flirt with her, but I don’t think she has even picked it up. Probably just thinks me weird.’

Having started at Stella’s ankles, Jess’ hands finally reach her friends ass. After quickly adding some more oil, she starts to knead those beautiful, soft, round ass cheeks. They feel so soft and tender in her hands.

‘And where are you at now with Amy? You’ve met her after the festival’

‘No, we haven’t met again. Only spoke via text. I don’t know what to do with her. I like her, but it’s just the wrong time. I haven’t been ignoring her messages, but I know I haven’t been good to her either.’

‘You know what? I think you make this too complicated. To Rachel, you did the right thing, but to Amy, not so much. I’ll tell you what I think, but now first turn around and let me help you relax and release all this stress.’

When Stella is on her back, Jess starts with a firm leg massage again. She can feel the tension in the muscles from the running. At least about that part, Stella had it right.

CelesteWardsTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CelesteWardsTS

When her kneading hands reach the upper legs and her thumps slowly but tenderly slide along the edges of Stella’s thong, she’s glad to notice her friend’s body starting to quiver and her breathing becoming a bit heavier. It tells her what she needs to know. Today is one of these days.

To tease her, she first pours some oil over Stella’s arms and does a sensual but slow massage, working her way up from the wrists, to the elbows, to the shoulders. When she finally reaches her shoulders, she bends over and presses her lips against Stella’s. Her friend’s mouth opens immediately, and she feels Stella’s tongue entering her mouth and starting to play with her own tongue.

When she, at least, pulls away from Stella’s mouth, Jess reaches for the oil again and spills it over Stella’s breasts. She squeezes them softly, and she uses her thumps to circle her nipples. It doesn’t take long before she feels them becoming hard and erect. She also notices her breasts going up and down from the breathing, which has become heavier than before.

‘You sure want to keep that thong on?’ she asks Stella.

‘No, take it off me. Take it off me.’

After pulling down the thong and dropping it to the floor, Jess climbs the massage table, lies down on top of Stella, and presses her mouth against Stella’s again. Their tongues intertwined and playing with each other, she can feel Stella’s hard nipples poking into her breasts and her own nipples bumping into Stella’s while their bodies slide up and down over each other. 

She dips her fingers into the container of oil that is still next to them on the massage table and slides her hand in between their bodies, reaching for Stella’s smoothly shaved pussy. Still continuing their kissing, she softly rubs Stella over her pussy lips.

Suddenly, she feels the last bit of oil that was left in the container being poured out over her own ass. She hadn’t noticed that Stella had grabbed it. Shortly after, she feels Stella’s hands massaging her ass, her fingers inside her ass crack teasing her. Stella knows how to make her horny.

Stella’s pushing down on her ass also tells her to press down firm on Stella’s pussy. Doing so, she feels the pussy lips opening up and the clit emerging from between them. She uses her thump to circle Stella’s clit, while letting her index and middle fingers enter Stella’s vagina.

‘Ah yeah, I like it like that,’ her friend whispers in her ear while she feels Stella’s finger pushing down on and then entering her asshole. ‘I know you like it like this,’ is the next whisper as Stella starts to move the finger up and down her anus.

Putting her lips on Stella’s again and continuing the kissing, Jess bumps her fingers deep inside Stella’s pussy and strongly rubs her clit with her thump at the same time. When she feels her friend pulling away from her mouth to catch her breath as her body starts to shake, she knows Stella has reached her climax.

Never having been able to make Stella squirt, is one of her biggest frustrations, but for now, her horniness is way too high to be concerned about that. She steps down from the table, pulling her friend along with her and pushing her down on her knees.

With one hand she opens up her pussy lips to reveal her clit. The other goes behind Stella’s head and presses her mouth against her pussy. Immediately, Stella’s hands are on her ass again, and push her pussy hard against her friend’s tongue. And then it happens: Stella licking, sucking, flicking, twisting and circling her clit, like only Stella can do. Nobody else Jess has ever been with can eat pussy like Stella does.

When Stella also starts to finger her ass again, Jess knows that she can’t delay the orgasm much longer. Her legs become weak, and she has to move her hand from Stella’s head to the table for support. When it’s there and the orgasmic feeling spreads throughout her body, Jess collapses to floor into Stella’s arms.

She kisses her friend and leads her to the showers to wash away the oil. Not much later, they find their clothes still on the floor in the massage room and get dressed.

‘Now about these girls in your head. I can’t help you lose this wildness you have, but you should not give up on Amy. Date her, tell her you want to go slow, get to know her better. Maybe you two aren’t a good fit after all. Maybe she’s as wild as you, and you can have wild sex adventures together with her. Maybe you’ll fall in love and lose your wildness in that way. Just meet her and find out what happens. Meanwhile, you don’t have to let go of Rachel. Flirting with her and trying to get her into your bed was the right thing to do. We can’t always have what we want, but until things get serious between you and Amy, you’re free to keep on trying.’

Looking at her while thinking it all over, Stella suddenly looks relieved. ‘Thanks. The way you say it all makes sense. I think I’m going to text Amy when I get home.’

When Stella walks away, Jess suddenly remembers to tell her one last thing. ‘Stella, I know you’re going to be busy training and probably won’t have time to come here. So, if I don’t see you anymore, good luck with your marathon. Text me afterwards when you’re finished. You’re going to need a good massage.’

 

Copyright ©2024 EyesOnGirls. All Rights Reserved.

Published 
Written by EyesOnGirls
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments