Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"The stories in this series can be read separately. Together they form a larger story. If you enjoy reading this one, I suggest taking a look at the other parts as well."

Amy is pitching her tent. She’s on a three-day hiking trip up in Scotland, far away from home in London and probably even hours removed from the nearest other person. A few hours of daylight remain to finish setting up camp, to relax a bit, and to cook and eat a meal. After that, she’ll crawl into her sleeping bag and get rested for another day of hiking tomorrow.

People are always surprised when she tells them how much she loves hiking and being out in nature. They just think of her as a girl that only likes partying and dancing. To herself, it isn’t strange at all. Being out here among the grasslands, the hills, the forests, and the lakes gives her the same feeling of complete freedom that she also feels at music festivals.

The possibility to take a few days off from her office job couldn’t have come at a better time. She desperately needed some distraction.

When she had approached Stella at the festival last month, she didn’t really expect anything more from it than a fun day. Maybe she would make a friend. Maybe it would end in a one-night stand. Anything else hadn’t even crossed her mind. But when about two weeks had gone by, with Stella as the last thing on her mind before she fell asleep and the first thing again when she woke up, she had to admit to herself that she had fallen in love. After that, she had needed two more weeks to accept that she wasn’t just in love but deeply in love.

Initially, the feeling had been wonderful, but as time went by, Stella’s replies to her messages became sparser and shorter. She had sent increasingly clear hints on how she felt about her and on how badly she wanted to see her again, but as Stella never reacted to those hints, she finally came to realise that the feeling wasn’t mutual. Amy’s happiness turned to sadness, and now she finds herself up in Scotland, trying to move on.

Looking around her, she sees the forest that she has been hiking through for most of the day in the distance to the left of her tent. To her right are the hills that she’ll go up in tomorrow. Directly in front of her is a clear blue lake. Green grass is everywhere around her, the sky is cloudless, and the late October sun feels warm on her skin.

Having finished setting up her tent, Amy sits down and takes off her hiking boots and socks. The grass feels soft on her feet as she walks towards the lake. After a quick look around, to be sure she’s alone, she takes off her pants and sweater. Her boobs drop down when she pulls her black sports bra up over her head, and, finally, the trimmed bush that she keeps above her smooth pussy lips is revealed when she takes off her black thong.

Step-by-step, she submerges herself into the cold water. A joyful shiver goes through her body when the water first touches her pussy lips. A few steps later, her nipples stiffen up. Until finally she plunges herself into the lake for a dive.

Amy stays in the lake for a good twenty minutes. She loves swimming, especially nude swimming. It’s so much better than in a bikini. The water running through her hair when she dives, no limiting fabric, her nipples hard and pointy from the cold, the direct feeling of the water on her pussy. She loves it all.

fullesbicoup
Online Now!
Lush Cams
fullesbicoup

When she finally gets out of the lake, she grabs her clothes, bundles them into a pillow to rest her head on, and lies down next to her backpack to dry in the sun. After the cold plunge, warmth quickly spreads through her body. Combined with the feeling of the soft grass underneath her, the sunbeams on her skin, and the joy that she still feels in her nipples and pussy, she feels completely serene. Looking at herself, she smiles at the view of her wet body glittering in the sun, of her nipples poking up towards the sun, and of the little water droplets that remain in her pubes.

A little later, Amy turns over to let her back dry as well and grabs her backpack. On her hikes, as a rule, she always travels as lightly as possible, but she permits herself to bring one luxury item. Hidden in the backpack, she finds the items that she packed for this trip: her pink egg vibrator.

She switches it on to softly vibrate in her favourite pattern. Lying on her belly, she spreads her legs wide apart and moves the hand that holds the egg underneath her body and presses her pussy down on it. With the other hand, she cups one of her boobs, the nipple squeezed between her finger.

When she closes her eyes, the memories come back to her. The fun they had had together. Stella’s tongue in her mouth. Stella’s hand underneath her shirt, playing with her boobs. Her own hand inside Stella’s thong. The surprise she got when she brought her to orgasm.

It doesn’t take long before she feels her pussy opening up and her inner lips coming out. Pressing the egg between them, she starts to move her pussy up and down over the egg in slow and small but rhythmic movements. Every time it touches her clit, a wave of pleasure goes through her body. Not long after she increases her humping pace and switches her toy to stronger vibrations, she feels her pussy starting to contract. Pushing her pussy down a few last times, in rhythm with the vibrations, she feels the waves of orgasmic pleasure spreading through her entire body.

When horniness finally disappears from her body and clarity returns to her head, she feels anger coming up. ‘That should not have happened,’ she tells herself. ‘You’re here to forget about Stella and move on. Fantasising about her is no part of that. She’s not interested in you. Let it go’

Reaching for her backpack again, she grabs her phone this time. Surprisingly, she finds a message there from Stella. ‘Hey, I’m sorry I’ve been ignoring you a bit. I don’t know what to do with myself. I have not missed your hints. I want you to know that I like you too! I just can’t commit myself right now, but if you can be patient with me and go slow, I’d love to meet you again and get to know you better.’ 

Copyright ©2024 EyesOnGirls. All Rights Reserved.

Published 
Written by EyesOnGirls
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments