Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"The stories in this series can be read separately. Together they form a larger story. <p> [ADVERT] </p>If you enjoy reading this one, I suggest taking a look at the other parts as well."

Rebecca has to get out of bed for her last day in France. Late in the evening, she’s flying back to London. Her vacation has gone by quick. She wonders how Rachel, her junior colleague, has fared this week. Oh well, she’ll find out tomorrow. She has only been away for a short time anyway. Everything should be fine at the office. First, and more importantly, there’s another day at the beach to enjoy.

The last five years, after finishing her marketing studies, Rebecca has been working very hard. She landed a job at a prestigious fashion firm, and a couple of promotions later, she now finds herself in the position of Head of Social Media. Downsides of her career progress are the long working days, often feeling tired, and having little time for herself. She does, however, stick to her yearly beach holidays. The perfect place to rest and recharge.

Despite being a ginger and getting sunburnt easily, her appreciation for the beach and sun has become larger and larger over the past five years. Her beachwear, on the contrary, has become smaller and smaller over the years. Five years ago, she started in old-fashioned bathing suits. Now she’s in thongs and tops with very little coverage, and the last two days she even dared to go topless.

This year, she realized that it’s not just the feeling of the sun that she enjoys. It’s also the men and women looking at her that excite her and boost her confidence. She knows that she has that natural ginger beauty and is in very good shape, but she never knew before that the staring eyes could turn her on like that. Yesterday, just before going back to her hotel, she went for a last swim and purposely walked very close and slowly past the two hottest guys that were there. Their stares at her boobs had made her feel aroused all during the walk back. It was only during dinner that she calmed down again.

After being lazy for another fifteen minutes, Rebecca finally gets out of bed. In the bathroom, she drops her white nightgown and green thong to the floor and enters the shower. She quickly shaves her legs, armpits, and pussy, except, of course, the little landing strip that proves she’s a real redhead. She dries herself and puts on her black bikini thong. She gives her nice, round ass cheeks a good look in the mirror and pulls her blue sundress over her head. She won’t be taking her bikini top today.

When Rebecca steps on the beach, she turns right, like she’s done every day on this vacation, and walks along the sea to find an area where it’s calm and quiet enough to relax. It’s even warmer than the previous days and thus much more crowded. After walking for over a kilometre, she is surprised to see naked people in the distance. Yet she also finds herself to continue walking, being drawn towards it.

She passes a sign that tells her she’s entering the nude area. Her heartbeat goes up instantly, and she’s not sure what to do, but she still continues walking. When she starts to feel that arousal from yesterday coming back, she knows she should go all out today. She walks away from the water, to where it's quieter and the sand is softer. She puts down her bag, lays out her towel, takes off the dress, and folds it to form a small pillow to put her head on. She takes a breath, slowly pulls down her black thong, puts it in her bag, and lies down on her back. Warmth, both from the sun and excitement, quickly spread throughout her body.

She spends her day sunbathing, reading, and taking swims. On the walks between her towel and the sea, she makes sure to display her body for all to see. Laying down on her towel, she slightly spreads her legs and pushes up her chest, her pussy revealed and her large and light pink nipples pointing up at the sky. Even though people are more spaced out on the nude beach, she notices the glances in her direction. She feels extremely aroused all day long.

MissBounty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissBounty

Being a ginger, she has to apply large quantities of sunscreen all throughout the day. While the end of the afternoon is approaching, she now uses these opportunities to massage her breasts and play with her nipples. She even rubs her pussy a little bit. She hasn’t been this horny in years.

Her thoughts drift away. Because of her career, she seldom has time to meet any new people. Dating, relationships, and sex just aren’t a part of her life anymore. She had been on Tinder a couple of years ago, but she never had the time to form a connection with the men she met there. The dates she had, mostly ended up being one-night stands that didn’t give her any real pleasure. Nowadays, she even rarely masturbates. She doesn’t feel the need anymore.

While contemplating her non-existent sex life, Rebecca doesn’t realize that she’s so horny that she has started to seriously rub her pussy. She is brought back to the present, only when she feels the wetness down there. Shocked by her own action, she sits up to see if anybody is watching her.

She doesn’t know how long she had been doing that and who might have seen it, but right now, it being late in the day, the people that were around her, all seem to have left. Only far in front of her, there are two guys that weren’t there before. She's surprised to realize it’s the two guys from yesterday.

The guys are sitting with their backs towards her, not looking at her. She can’t stop anymore now. Her heart is raging, her pussy wet, her clit swollen, and horniness is all over her body. She also feels tensed up by the risk she is taking. Remaining in her sitting position to make sure that they don’t turn around, she has one finger slowly rubbing her clit. She uses the other hand to play with her hard nipples.

As time passes like that, Rebecca feels sure enough that they won’t look at her and, frankly, also doesn’t care about it anymore. She lays down on her back again, pulls up her knees and spreads her legs wide open. She adds a second finger to one that is rubbing her clit, presses down hard, and starts circling fast. The other hand moves down as well, and she lets her middle finger enter her pussy. At first, she moves it up and down slowly, but soon she starts to go faster. It’s the most amazing feeling she has ever experienced during masturbation or sex.

She doesn’t care anymore about the wet sounds coming from her pussy or the soft moans from her mouth. She feels that she is close to orgasm and starts to rub her clit even faster and more vigorously than before. She starts to feel the orgasmic feeling all throughout her body, and increases the rubbing even more. Then it comes, the most amazing feeling she has ever had, her legs and body shaking heavily. For at least ten seconds, she has no control over her body anymore. It’s the strongest orgasm she has ever experienced.

She doesn’t dare to look up anymore. Once her breathing is back to normal, she jumps up and walks into the sea to freshen up. She smiles at the guys on her way back to her towel. She’ll never know whether they were looking at her or not. One thing she’s already sure of though, is that this was not the last time for her to masturbate in public.

She quickly dries herself, puts on the thong, bra, shirt, and shorts that she had put in her bag that morning, and walks away. Time to pick up her suitcase from the hotel and go home. What a way to end her vacation.

 

Copyright ©2024 EyesOnGirls. All Rights Reserved.

Published 
Written by EyesOnGirls
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments