Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is a long-running series involving two main characters, Marina and Scott. This series will chronicle their love story and sexual relationship. If you are looking for a short read or just a hardcore sex narrative, this series is probably not for you."

After Marina and I rang in the 1994 New Year in San Diego with Allen and Jeanette our focus turned to our wedding. The date of Saturday, April 16th had been selected for months now.

Marina, Molly, and Christine had all put in hours upon hours of planning the wedding. Typical wedding details such as colors, flowers, dresses, the meal, the cake, the band, etc. The biggest issue was how to convert a metal and concrete industrial type of building into a location for a beautiful reception.

While Marina and I were not going to arrive until noon Thursday, Molly and Jorge flew up late Monday. Thankfully our parents had become really good friends the past year and a half since Jeanette and Allen’s wedding. Molly wanted to be there when everything started to go up. Even from five hundred miles, away Molly knew all the details thanks to the weekly calls and packets Rina and Christie would send her. The packets had details and photos of the flowers, dishes, chairs, floor plans, etc. Christie joked that she wore out the Polaroid camera she bought just for such tasks.

Set-up for the wedding began on Tuesday that week. And there was a lot to do. The ladies had worked with a firm that rents concert stage lighting and convention pipe and drape to define the reception space in the cavernous winery. The stage and dance floor went up first and then black drapes were hung from fifteen feet. The winery building had a ceiling of thirty feet, and the firm used several massive white sheets of the same drape. Lighting was placed all around the building ensuring guests could see everything going on in the building.

Thursday another vendor came in and they added the finishing touches of tables and chairs, cocktail height tables, the bars, a large industrial generator, and several luxury porta-potty trailers.

The large grass lawn area, sixty feet by one-hundred-twenty feet, was transformed into a lavish garden. Trees, shrubs, and bushes were brought in from area nurseries and the pots were wrapped in burlap with a burgundy-colored ribbon and bow. The stage had a custom-made arbor and more greenery, including four twenty feet tall palm trees, a nod to Marina’s hometown of San Diego.

I knew my parents called in a few favors from the nurseries, but with all of the extra things needed to transform the winery, I knew it had to be a lot of money. I never asked the amount, but I knew that Jorge had given Marina a budget. And I know my parents said they’d pay for all of the items needed to make the winery look special. Christie had hired a professional photographer just to take photos of the wedding and reception area. These pictures would be used to sell the winery as a special events venue once it was open and operational.

When Rina and I arrived on Thursday the only thing missing was the fresh flowers that would arrive on Saturday before the wedding. Marina walked around and gave Molly and Christie her approval.

Later in the day, everyone else started to arrive. This included the Best Man Allen and the Matron of Honor Jeanette, Jenny and Jeff, Paul and Jovita, Bud and Laura, and the wedding party of Rich, Tony, Lisa, and Vicki. Jenny and Jeff were also in our party.

The weather during the entire week was amazing, hovering around the seventy-eight-degree mark and Saturday’s forecast was for warm eighty degrees.

Molly and Mom had every meal coordinated either at a local restaurant or for it to be catered at the ranch. I knew that after the rehearsal on Friday afternoon that Jorge and Molly were hosting a large dinner for the wedding party and all of the Flores family members in attendance.

As the group gathered Thursday afternoon for cocktails near the pool at the ranch house, I asked my dad what we were doing for dinner. “Top Secret,” was his reply.

I pressed him, “Seriously, what are we doing for dinner tonight? I’m starving.”

“I promised I would not tell you. Let’s just say you will like it,” Bob said.

As we looked out over the vineyard towards the winery, we saw two large passenger vans heading towards the house. It was at this time Bob started trying to get the attention of everyone.

“Family and friends! Family and friends!” he said. The group quickly stopped their conversations and gave their attention to dad.

“On behalf of my wife, Christie, and I, we would like to thank everyone for being here this weekend to celebrate the marriage of Marina and Scott. I want to thank Marina’s parents, Jorge and Molly Flores, for their friendship and all of their help with planning this weekend.”

Laughing, he continued, “Who are we kidding, this was all done by Marina, Molly, and Christie.” This drew a big laugh from the guests. “Scott and Marina will say more at dinner, but first, I’d like to introduce Bud and Laura Smith. As most of you know, Bud’s son, Allen, and Scott have been best buddies since their fraternity days in college. Bud.”

Bud moves next to Bob, “Tonight, the Smith family will be hosting dinner for everyone at Scott’s favorite restaurant in town, Murdaca’s Italian. Dinner is at seven o’clock, so we have about thirty minutes before we need to leave.”

Marina and I walked toward Bud and Laura to say thank you when her parents stopped us. “We’d like to talk with you two along with your folks Scott, and with Bud and Laura,” said Jorge.

The eight of us gathered and I was puzzled about what this was all about. I also noticed Allen from afar looking at us with a big smile on his face while he talked with Tony and Richie.

Jorge began, “Marina and Scott, Molly and I had given you a budget for your wedding. When the decision was made to have it here at the new winery Bob and Christie said they would be happy to split the costs. Last week Bud visited my office unannounced. He asked to pay for the entire weekend, but only if Bob and I would agree to give you two the money to purchase a bigger home in Palo Alto. Bob and I have agreed to do so. On behalf of the Flores and Williams families, I would like to thank the Smiths for their generosity.”

Marina and I were stunned. I looked at my mom and she was shaking her head up and down indicating yes. I looked at Bud and Laura and they both had huge smiles. Rina left my side and went straight up to Bud and gave him a big hug and kiss on the cheek, and then Laura. I followed suit.

Bud looked at us and uncharacteristically whispered, “Scott, you are like a son to Laura and me. You two are Allen and Jeanette’s best friends. You two are family. And the Smiths take care of their family.”

JuliaMartini
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JuliaMartini

To cut the tension of emotions, I looked at Bud and sarcastically said, “So we won’t be getting a bread maker from you?” Laura slapped my arm, as I knew that she gave a fancy bread maker to most newlyweds.

“Oh, you’re going to pay for that joke!” said Bud.

Thursday’s dinner was amazing as Bud had rented out the entire patio area for our group of about thirty guests. The food and service were excellent as usual, as the Murdaca’s staff went above and beyond.

When we returned to the ranch Marina and I went straight to bed after a busy day, and we knew Friday was going to be much more draining with more family and guests arriving.

**

Bob had set up nine holes of golf at the country club at 9:00 am so a handful of men were off to an early start. The only official events were the rehearsal at five o’clock and dinner at six.

The golfers returned just before noon to find a spread of sandwiches from The Butcher Shoppe, bags of chips, and water in the house. Lots of water. I think this was the ladies’ way of telling us not to sit around drinking the afternoon away. Allen had other plans, however.

As lunch finished up Allen invited all the men in the wedding party and all of the fathers to head into town for a mini-bar crawl. He explained that the van would arrive shortly and that this would be two or three stops maximum.

“Just three?” groaned Tony. “C’mon, this is Scott’s last day as a free man!” he joked.

Our trip into town went off without a hitch as we hit a couple of the old dive bars downtown, Ollie’s Pub and Garry’s Lounge. Allen cut it short as Jay had given him a bit of advice, “Don’t come back drunk. Marina will not be pleased.”

We arrived at four o’clock and this gave me a chance to take a quick shower after golf and the bar crawl. It also gave Marina and me an opportunity to have one of our soapy shower sessions together. We had made a pact that we would not have sex for ten days prior to the wedding and I was finding it next to impossible to not nail her in the shower. I think she was just as horned up as I was.

My little vixen had admitted that she stirred the pot when in the shower this morning when I was golfing. But she wanted to help me have a release. As she soaped my cock and balls, I became rock hard and my full six inches sprung to life. Rina was pressed into my side with her right hand stroking my manhood and her left lightly rubbing my backside.

My future bride began whispering into my ear, “Cum for me. Shoot your load. Paint that tile wall white,” as she sped up the speed of her strokes. She grabbed the soapy puff and went straight to my ass crack. She then ran her finger down the crack and found my starfish. I twitched.

I was on the edge as Rina was stroking, talking dirty, and now circling my browneye. “I’m so close. Yes. Yes. Oh shit!” I said softly.

Marina plunged her finger deep into my ass causing me to climax. I looked down to see rope after rope of my white seed shoot across the shower and hit the gray shower wall. As Rina milked every drop of cum out of my cock, she laughed lightly, “There, that should hold you over until tomorrow night.”

Rehearsal went as smooth as silk since most of us had just done this at Jay and Allen’s wedding less than two years ago. Since we were not having a Catholic wedding with no Priest, I had suggested my childhood neighbor, Judge Tom Seely. Tom’s kids were just younger than me and we played together all the time as kids.

The dinner this night, hosted by Jorge and Molly, was held in town at the old high school, which over the past decade had been transformed into a civic center. Dinner was in what was the old boy’s gym, where I had played youth basketball in elementary school. It was decorated in a Mexican fiesta theme and the Flores’ had worked with a local restaurant on the menu.

There were just about a hundred people in attendance, about half of the wedding guest list. Marina had a lot of extended families in attendance from San Diego and Southern California. A small three-piece band played background music during dinner and dessert as well.

My aunt and uncle from Boston had arrived earlier in the day so I sought them out as soon as I saw them so I could introduce Marina to them. “My sister sent me some photos from the wedding where you two met. Marina, you are twice as pretty in person,” Mike said. Looking at me, “How did you land this beauty? You had no game as a kid,” he said laughing.

Aunt Mary was not amused, first hitting his arm, and then apologizing to Marina. They had never had children, and Mary was an only child herself, so they had always paid special attention to Jenny and me when they’d visit in June and at Christmas. Since my grandparents passed away, they now only visit in late June.

The evening was highlighted by Jorge’s brief speech. He talked about raising Marina and her intelligence at a young age. Then about her athletic accomplishments in high school. And about her excelling at Stanford and being the class valedictorian.

“But when it came to boys, I was always very protective. But Scott was different. My niece Jeanette had known him for ten years and spoke highly of him. Jeanette’s husband, Allen, had been his best friend for ten years. And Allen’s father, Bud, talked about Scott’s character and what great parents he had. What impressed me the first time I met him was that he came to my house with Rina after knowing her just a couple of hours. He looked me dead in the eyes and shook my hand firmly,” he said.

Jorge continued, “Over a five-day period for Jeanette and Allen’s wedding, I watched his every move. He was never drunk, he was always polite, and always a gentleman. More importantly, I saw the way he looked at Marina and the way she looked at him. Molly and I knew there was something special about this young man. Every father should be so lucky to have his daughter marry a man like Scott. Welcome to the family, Scott. La Familia!”

As the group returned to the ranch Marina said her goodbyes to all of the parents first, and then me. She was staying in town at a resort hotel the night before the wedding. I walked her back out to the limo with her bags and gave her a nice hug and a kiss. “I guess the next time I’ll see you is when you walk down the aisle.”

Laughing, “I won’t be walking, I’ll be floating.”

End Chapter 12.

Published 
Written by Taco4x4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments