Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is a long-running series involving two main characters, Marina and Scott. This series will chronicle their love story and sexual relationship. <p> [ADVERT] </p>If you are looking for a short read or a hardcore sex narrative, this series is probably not for you."

The Wedding – Day 3 Saturday

“Hey, wake up. It’s the big day,” I heard Rina whispering. I opened my eyes to see her beautiful face resting on my chest. I tried to stir a bit, but she had her legs laying over mine.

I excused myself to the bathroom and return to bed. I spied the clock. It was 7:30 am. Brunch was at 10 am this morning. “Hey, I’m going to my room to call my parents. Just want to check up on them. I’ll be back in ten or fifteen minutes,” I told her.

Marina had the biggest smile on her face, “You really are such a nice guy. A true gentleman. Go call them and come back,” she said.

My dad answered the call, and he wanted to make sure we could spend some time together between brunch and the wedding. “Will you have time?” he inquired.

I said, “I think so. I’ll have about four free hours.”

He cuts right to it, “So what is going on with you and Marina?”

I told him, “Honestly, she might be the one. I know we’ve only known each other for two days but we have so much in common. She’s just like Jeanette personality-wise. We just click. I’m not going to overanalyze it this weekend. I want to enjoy the wedding, see my friends, you two, and obviously learn more about Rina.”

“The entire Flores family are wonderful people. I’m having a great time getting to know Jorge and Paul. And Mom likes the ladies too. Word to the wise: take your time, don’t lead Marina on, and remember, you’re a Williams. Do not embarrass our name,” he said. If I had a dollar for every time I’ve heard the ‘You’re a Williams’ line, I’m sure I’d have more money than Bud Smith.

“I know, Dad. I know. Yes, the Flores are wonderful people. Rina and I are enjoying our time together this weekend. We’ll see what happens,” I told him.

“OK, good plan. Allen told me last night that he and Jeanette knew you two would hit it off. Those two know you two better than anyone else. I think I see what they see in you and Rina,” he told me.

“Alright Dad, I’ll see you and Mom at brunch. Go down and get Mom coffee, you need the bonus points this weekend,” I said laughing.

“That’s a great idea. Maybe I should bring her two!” he joked. “I’ll see you later, kid.”

I returned to Marina’s room, and we made a quick plan to go for a run on the beach and then get ready for brunch.

Flash forward to 9:45 am and Rina opened her door after I knocked. “Jesus Christ!” I said, “You get better looking every single day! And this bright yellow sundress is stunning!”

“I love how you recognize all my clothes’ colors. Not many straight men do,” she laughed.

“The pros and cons of having an older sister I guess,” I told Rina.

She was wearing a yellow sundress that might have been the exact same one as Thursday’s royal blue, a brown leather belt, and the same leather sandals. Casual, cute, and so pretty.

“I hope you don’t upstage the bride today at brunch,” I told her. “You have such a great sense of style, and you know what colors work on you.”

“Thank you for the compliments. Wait until you see our bridesmaid dresses. They’re actually cute, you know, for bridesmaid’s dresses,” she laughed. “And Jay’s wedding dress is so her! Very BoHo beachy. Uncle Paul was so happy it was only $200,” she joked.

“What color is your dress tonight?” I asked.

“It is a surprise. By the way, what are you guys wearing? I haven’t heard from Jay,” she said.

“It is a surprise,” I teased her as we entered the elevator. “I don’t really know. Allen wanted my measurements and shoe size two months ago. All I know is that it also is very beachy. Tony thinks it’s pretty casual. Richie hopes we’re in shorts.”

Rina laughed, “There is no way in hell Jeanette would allow the Groomsmen to wear shorts. I don’t care how beachy BoHo whatever it is.”

I quickly changed the subject, “You know, we’re missing the Aztec game today because of the wedding. The first time in ten years Allen and I have not been at the Labor Day Weekend home game,” I told her.

“Is that why you’re wearing this SDSU Hawaiian shirt today?” she said mocking me.

“Damn straight it is,” I told her. “You probably don’t even know who Stanford is playing today, do you?”

“No clue. Don’t really care,” she said.

“Such a chick. Your alma mater is here in San Diego playing my alma mater!” I told her.

“I guess I’ll have to learn to like football if we start to date, huh?” she asks.

“Start to date? I thought we were a couple already?” I joked.

Marina stops about ten yards away from the ballroom double doors. She turned and looked at me, “This is the craziest thing I’ve ever said,” she said, taking a long pause, “but, Scott Williams, I think I’m falling for you. I can’t wait to see what happens in the next couple of days and weeks.”

“Me too. I’m falling for you too. You’re everything I am looking for in a woman. Beautiful, smart, great family, active, great sense of humor. You’re perfect,” I told her laying my heart out in front of her.

“Thanks, Scott. But, you forgot to add in how great I am in bed!” as she burst out in laughter.

“That is why I love you,” I told her. Oh shit! Not again! Fuck! The “L” word.

“I’m falling in love with you too, Scott,” she said, our eyes locked in on one another.

Just then I heard, “My little bro!” I turned to see my fraternity Big Sister, Patti, and her husband Paul. Before I can introduce Marina, Patti said, “Oh my God, you must be Jeanette’s cousin. She talked about you all the time in college. You two are damn near twins!”

I quickly made all the introductions. Patti told us they just checked in for the weekend. “Allen insisted that we spend at least tonight. When he told me who all was going to be here, I talked Paul into two nights. My parents came down from Upland to watch our kids.”

“You talked me into it?” said Paul. “Scott, you know damn well she told me!”

Patti looked at Rina and told her, “I have all the dirt on this one. Let’s talk later.”

We headed into the ballroom, and I saw Jeanette looking at us. I think her facial reaction was ‘It’s about time!’ We scurried up to the head table and took our places, with Jay and Allen in between us. I could see the disappointment on Rina’s face that we could not sit next to each other.

The brunch went great and after we ate I saw Patti and Rina talking. When Rina returned, she told me, “Patti couldn’t say enough good things about you. What she did tell me is that you replied ‘no’ to her wedding. She said it broke her heart, but she understood knowing you had just moved to Seattle. And then she went on to tell me how you flew in Saturday morning and surprised her at the church.”

“That is all true. Allen talked me into it a few days before her wedding,” I said. “I’m so glad I did that. I know it met a lot to her.”

Marina and I agreed that we’d spend some time alone with our parents this afternoon and then meet up at 2 pm in the lobby bar.

When I found my parents, overlooking the pool and beach, they were with Jorge and Molly. “Marina is looking for you two. She is in the lobby. I’ll go get her,” I said.

We returned in five minutes to find two more chairs around the table. I guess they wanted us to sit and talk. The next two hours flew by as we all got to know each other better. My Mom and Molly got along great, and the dads were like old best friends. It seemed almost too perfect.

My Dad stopped the conversation, “Jorge and Molly, if these two lovebirds progress and decide to get married, Christie and I would love to have the wedding at our ranch.”

I could see the stunned look in everyone’s eyes except Mom’s. “Dad! Stop. Just stop. Cart in front of the horse. We’ve only known each other for two days. Two days.”

My Mom spoke up, “Scott, calm down.”

I felt like I was ten years old, “But Mom, did you hear him?”

“Actually, it was my idea. I can tell you two are falling in love,” she said.

Next, it’s Molly, “A mother knows, Scott. I see the way Rina looks at you. I agree with your mother. Listen to her, she is a smart woman.”

I’m sure my face was red with frustration. I’m almost sure Jorge was going to pile on saying the same thing. But Marina broke the brief silence, “Why does this feel like an arranged marriage? The four of you have overstepped.”

I reached over and held Rina’s hand. This does not go unnoticed. Now Jorge talks, “Only a man who loves a woman would reach for her hand after her statement.”

“I’m stunned. Is it 1992 or 1942? Look, Mom and Dad, I love you, but back off,” I said. “Mr. and Mrs. Flores, you are wonderful people. And I am falling for your daughter but can the four of you all just slow down please,” I said. I stood up, still holding Rina’s hand and told the parents, “We’re meeting friends in the bar now. We’ll see you later.”

Rina had stood up when I was speaking, “Mr. and Mrs. Williams, Mom and Dad, please slow down. We’ll see you at the wedding,” she told them. We turned and headed to the bar.

Upon arriving, we just looked at each other in shock. “Do you want a drink?” I asked her.

“Yes. And make it a double please,” Rina said.

We were early; it was only 1:40 pm so we were sitting at a table in the front corner. As we were sipping on our Vodka Tonics, I saw Marina’s eyes widen, looking towards the door and then shift down as if not wanting to be noticed. She is literally a sunburst of beauty in her yellow dress, so she is very hard to miss. As I turned my head, I saw Molly and my mother approaching.

My mother told us, “I am so sorry, the ranch wedding was just an idea. But…”

“Oh, here it comes Rina, the ‘but’,” I whispered, even though both mothers could hear me.

“I deserved that,” my mom said. “In talking, the four of us see something special growing between you two. Yes, it’s been only two days. But as Molly said, a mother knows.”

Molly follows closely as if it were scripted, “Rina, I have not seen you smile so much, or so big, since you graduated from Stanford. Paul and Jovita see it too. Even Laura mentioned how Scott looked at you last night.”

“We’re sorry. We’re all sorry. We won’t mention it again,” my mom said. “You two have a nice time with your friends,” and the two ladies turned and walked out of the bar.

I looked at Rina. She looked exhausted. And flustered. “Are you okay?” I asked.

“Yes. But I knew this was going to happen. Jeanette’s getting married so now that puts the heat on me. And, bang, they see us together having a great time and they want to rush me into something,” she confided.

“Put it out of your mind. Let’s pretend that the last fifteen minutes with them on the patio didn’t happen,” I said hoping to turn her frown upside down. “You do have to think, though, if our parents see it in us, maybe we really do have a chance to take this relationship into the future.”

“Relationship? Do you think so? I don’t know. Promise me one thing. If we do date long-distance, promise me you won’t propose to me until after we’ve lived together for a while,” she said.

“I get it. And I agree. I promise,” I said looking into her eyes. “OK, we have two options: stay here and meet others or go up to the rooms.”

Rina smirked, “I was planning on doing both. Or should I say, doing you?”

I whispered, “You’re a little vixen. A beautiful, sexy, smart vixen. And you’re all mine. Leave here in an hour?”

“Yes, 3:00 pm. If not sooner,” she said.

Before we knew it, the bar was full of people from the Delta house, Jay and Rina’s high school friends, and a handful of Jeanette’s sorority sisters, Sigma Kappa’s. I tried to introduce Rina to all the Delta brothers and little sisters as she did the same with her classmates from Cathedral Catholic.

One Sigma Kappa, who looked kind of familiar, approached. “Scott, right? I’m Annie from Sig Kap.” I introduced Rina as Jay’s cousin and maid of honor. “You two girls could pass for sisters. You’re both so beautiful.” Annie continued, “Jay told me a while back that you live in Seattle. I’m in Bellevue. Where do you live?”

I told her that I’m downtown near Pike Steet Farmer’s Market as my job takes me up and down the I-5 freeway, from Federal Way north to Bellingham.

“We should trade numbers and hang out sometime. I only have a few friends from work. I’d love someone to go do things on the weekends occasionally,” she said.

Marina was getting shifty with all of this. “That sounds like fun. But, just to let you know, Scott and I are dating. We see each other one week in the Bay Area, a weekend off, then a weekend in Seattle,” staking her claim on me, even though it’s total bullshit.

The look on Annie’s face was priceless. “Oh no, not like that. Just a friend thing. Hang out, go hiking, have some drinks, simply go do fun weekend stuff.” And then she leaned toward Rina, “Besides, I’m gay. So, you’re more my type than Scott,” she said laughing and pointed to her rainbow rings tattoo around one ankle.

Rina laughed, “I’m so sorry. You came on kind of strong. Just marking my territory.”

“No, seriously, I’m so lonely in Seattle. I work at a small start-up, only twenty-five people, and I only have a few work friends. And the dating scene for me kinda sucks. I’m not attracted to butch gals in flannel,” she said jokingly.

I dug for a biz card in my wallet and handed it to her. “I’ve been there two years and have still not done a ton of hiking or biking. Call me and maybe we can figure something out.”

With that Marina reminded me, “It’s 3:00 pm, we need to go meet our parents.” We said goodbye to Annie and made an ‘Irish Exit’ and headed out of the bar without anyone noticing.

As we walked and talked back to our rooms I told Marina, “I want this to be different. I want this to be special. I want to make love to you.”

She looked at me and smiled. “Love? I think Jay owes me about $100 now,” she said with a smirk. “That sounds really nice,” taking a long pause, “but I have to meet the bridal party at four for hair and makeup. And I want to take a quick shower.”

We arrived at Rina’s room and had one of the slowest, most sensual, erotic fucks of my young life. After kissing a bit, we each performed oral on the other for a short time, and then she rode me in the cowgirl position. I think she’s learning this is probably my favorite position. No dirty talking, no jackhammering, no bouncing, just long, slow, deep strokes into her honey pot. Soon I could feel her pussy start to tighten. Rina whispered, “I’m going to cum soon. Get off with me. Cum with me.”

I began to thrust much faster than the previous fifteen minutes and soon she was thrashing as she summitted the mountain. My balls tightened and I climaxed moaning in a low volume, “Oooh yesss.” My eyes opened to see Rina with another big smile.

“That was special. Maybe our parents are right. Maybe we are meant to be,” she said, looking deep into my eyes.

I loved what I just heard. But I’m trying not to say the “L” word again. I know she’s waiting for my reply. “I definitely like where this is going. But don’t mention our parents again when we’re naked in bed,” I joked.

“I gotta shower and get going. I’ll see you at 6 pm when the wedding starts. What are you going to do?” she asked.

“We’re meeting at five at some suite to get ready. Basically, change clothes and a few photos I was told by Allen. Gimmie a kiss and jump in the shower. I’m going to my room to kick back and watch a little college football,” I told Marina.

“Photos! I’m warning you now. Jeanette has a list of photos she wants to take immediately after the ceremony down on the beach. I think she’s more nervous about her photos coming out perfect than the ceremony,” Rina said with a serious look on her face.

I got my kiss and headed back to my room. As I flipped through a few channels switching from game to game, there was a knock at my door. I looked through the peephole I saw Jorge and Molly. Oh shit, what do they want, I thought. I quickly looked around my room, making sure it was presentable. It’s perfect. The maid had folded some of my clothes on the floor and stacked them on the dresser. I opened the door, “Hi, what a surprise to see you two,” I faked.

“Scott, may we come in?” asked Molly.

“Of course, please,” I motioned with my arm.

They both walked across the room and stood together. Jorge spoke first, “I want to apologize for our actions earlier. It was wrong for the four of us to gang up on you and Marina like that. As her father, all I want is for her to find a man that she loves, and who loves her equally. And you two sure do seem good together. I hope you two can build a relationship after this weekend. And, if not, I know you two will be lifelong friends thanks to Jeanette and Allen.”

My head was spinning a bit. I wasn’t sure what to say. As I tried to speak, Molly cut me off. “Just enjoy yourself the rest of the weekend with our daughter,” she said.

“I will. Have you talked to Rina?” I asked.

Jorge told me something I already knew, “No. she did not answer her door. But I could hear the shower running,” he said.

“Yes, she is in the shower. We just got back a few minutes ago from the bar,” lying through my teeth. “I appreciate you seeking me out, and what you just said. Truth be told, I do feel something special about your daughter. But it has only been two and a half days. And we’re at the wedding together. I’m trying not to get too excited about the possibilities with Marina.” I continued, “My Mother and I are really close. When Dad was out of town during the week, it was just her and I, and Jenny,” referring to my older sister, “She knows me better than anyone and I value her opinion,” I said. Now looking directly at Molly, “But when you two said ‘A mother knows,’ it really hit home.”

“Well, I’m glad we had a chance to talk. I’ll see you at five with the rest of the men, right?” Jorge said.

“Yes, sir. I guess there is a Groom's suite near the wedding area.” We exchanged hugs and said our goodbyes. “Mr. Flores,” I said as they reached the door, “And I remember what you said about hurting your daughter.”

He laughed and said, “Oh Scott, I was just messing with you.”

“I doubt it,” I told him with a laugh. “I’ll see you at five,” and I closed my door. I sat on the edge of the bed and turned back on the tv looking for a good game. Forty minutes later, there was a knock at the door. Who the fuck is it now? I wondered. I opened the door to see Lisa and Vicki.

“Where is Rina? Vicki asked. She didn’t answer her door.” Just then, Marina opened the door and stepped into the hallway. “Hurry up, you know how Jeanette is about being late!”

“Calm down, Vicki. We’ll be there in five minutes,” Rina told her as she moved toward me and kissed me on the lips.

I told her, “Hey, your parents were here earlier. They knocked on your door, but you were in the shower. They apologized for ganging up on us earlier.”

“Good. But I’m forgetting those fifteen minutes have ever happened. See you soon,” she said as the three girls headed off down the hall.

I decided to shower and gather a few things I needed for the wedding. After my shower, I called down to Allen’s room. “Happy Jack, I’m on my way over. Open your door,” I told him.

As I walked into his room he told me, “I’m so damn nervous! I don’t know why. I’ve known this girl for ten years and have known for at least six years that I was going to marry her, but I’m kinda freaking out.”

As I laughed, I told him, “Bro, calm down. It will be fine. And, by the way, Jeanette told me seven years ago that she was going to marry you!”

“WHAT?!” he said loudly.

“Yep, at the Fall Formal at the Bahia. She told me you were the one. How she loved you, and that she could see herself building a life with you,” I told him.

“You have NEVER told me that story,” he said with emphasis on ‘never.’

“Nope. At first, I thought she was reaching. But the more I saw you two together, especially after graduation, I could see it. And once you moved in together, I knew it would only be a matter of time until we would be here, on your wedding day,” I told him.

As he sat in the club chair in the corner of his room, he asked, “So what is going on with you and her cousin? We knew you two would hit it off.”

“Bro,” I said, “she is perfect. Gorgeous, super smart, fun. She has everything I want in a woman. And we’re great in bed together, too.”

Laughing, Allen said, “If she’s half as good as Jay is in bed, you’re a lucky man! But, seriously, do you see this going anywhere?”

“Smitty, I don’t know. I hope so. I met her Thursday at 10:00 am at the airport but the past few days have been so great. A whirlwind. And, get this, earlier our parents ganged up on us about how they could see that we were falling in love!” I shared with him.

“Wow. They told you that?” he said in disbelief.

“And here is the topper, Mom and Molly told us, ‘A mother knows,’” I told him.

“You are a ‘mama’s boy,’ so Christie would know,” Allen said with a smirk.

“Fuck you, asshole!” I shot back.

There was a knock at the door, and then I heard Richie yelling, “Open the door!”

I got off the bed and opened the door and Rich and Tony barged in, Tony holding a twelve-pack of Silver Bullets. “Time to drink, boys!” he proclaimed.

Allen instantly said, “NO. No drinking. I need all three of you to be sober. Jeanette will kill you if you are even just buzzed.” He continued, “Seriously. We have the wedding, photos, and all the bullshit at the reception. Cake, garter, bouquet toss, etc. And your speeches.”

“Speeches?” Richie said.

“Yes, all three of you will have to say something. Nothing big. A minute or two is all. And no stories about us fucking around in college,” Allen said. “I need you guys at your best. When we get to the band and dancing, then you guys can cut loose.”

I chimed in, “You know we’re singing the ‘Sweetheart Song’ to her, right?” referring to our fraternity song. It is a tradition to sing it to a brother’s bride at the reception. It won't be the first time she’s heard it as Jeanette was voted the house sweetheart our junior year at the spring formal.

“Yes, I know. It’s tradition. I’m sure she will love having twenty-plus guys singing to her. The fact that she knows all of you will be icing on the cake,” Allen said.

I looked at my watch and noticed it was time to head down to the Groom's Suite. Pointing at my watch, I said, “We better get going.”

Noticing my watch, Allen told me, “You don’t need that. Go put it in your safe. Hurry up.”

“I always wear a watch,” I told him.

“Not today,” he said. I was puzzled by his statement. Was it too fancy I wondered? Not “BoHo beachy” maybe?

Upon my return, the four of us headed down to the Groom's Suite. When we arrived, we found Bud, Paul, Jorge, and my dad Bob, along with the wedding planner’s male assistant. The suite was huge and well decorated in a masculine way. Eight big brown leather chairs in a square, with two on each side. A large square coffee table in the center. There was a wet bar, a full bathroom, and outside a raised vanity area with four bar-height chairs. On one wall was a large full-length mirror that must have been fifteen feet wide, next to it was a clothing rack with suit bags and shoe boxes on the floor.

The Assistant, John, gave us a quick run-down of the schedule, including when the hairdresser would be arriving to make sure our hair doesn’t blow in the beach breeze. He told us, “To be honest, for such a big wedding, this is easy and the most casual attire I’ve ever seen. The bridesmaids too. Allen, would you like to show the group your outfits, or would you like me to do it?”

Allen quickly said, “I’ll pass. Thanks.”

John opened the first bag, tagged Bud. “We’ll start with you, sir. I understand you are paying the bill.” John pulled out the clothes and I noticed that it was very neutral. Soft off-white pants, what one might call ‘sand,’ and Mexican-style shirts in the same color. “All of you will be dressed alike, with the exception of Allen.” John showed us the pants, shirts, light brown leather belts, and Mexican-style Huarache leather sandals. “Allen, your shirt is just a bit nicer, but in the same color. Gentlemen, please notice that in your shoe box are also a pair of white underwear. You must wear the white boxer briefs, so your colored briefs don’t show through your pants.”

DalilaMile
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DalilaMile

Richie groaned, “I hope my cock fits in those small things.” Richie was known to have a big, thick dick. I’m pretty sure every guy in the house wished they had his giant sausage. The briefs did look small, I must admit.

After we all got dressed, we were sitting in the chairs making small talk. John answered his cell phone and told Bud, “Mr. Axelrod is on his way down, sir.”

Bud replied, “Excellent, right on time.” He stood up and started to speak, “Gentlemen, this is a big day for the Smith family. I want to thank you all for your participation and friendship. While it is customary for the Groom to give his men a gift, we wanted to step it up a notch. Allen picked these gifts out himself.”

I’m repeating the name Axelrod in my head. Why does that name sound so familiar. Axelrod. And then it hit me. Allen mentioned ‘Mister Axelrod’ last summer when he proposed to Jay. He was the family jeweler. Allen got the engagement ring from this guy.

Mr. Axelrod entered the room and looked like a stereotypical old Jewish jeweler. Short, thin frame, glasses, but dressed impeccably in what I’m sure was a custom Italian suit. He carried a briefcase. He and Bud exchanged greetings and shook hands. “Mr. Smith, so great to see you. Do the men know what we’re doing?”

“Not exactly,” Bud told him. “I just told them that Allen and I wanted to step up the traditional groomsmen gift.”

Bud returned to his chair. “Allen, this is your day. Take it away.”

Smitty looked at Rich, Tony, and I, “You three are my best friends. Thank you for being here today. I look forward to the days when I can stand with you on your wedding day. I wanted this gift to be memorable. The gift I have for you is Rolex watches.”

Tony whispered, “Fuck. You gotta be kidding me,” looking at Rich and me.

“Gold Presidential watches,” Allen continued. And then he turned to the Flores men and my dad, “Paul and Uncle Jorge, Bob, I have watches for you too.”

Jorge’s face said it all. He was in shock. “Oh no, Allen. I cannot accept such a gift.”

Bud looked down the line of chairs, “Jorge, you will accept it. I want you to remember the day your niece got married to my son every time you wear this watch.”

“Where am I going to wear a watch like this?” Jorge said. “I’m a simple engineer.”

Allen cut him off, “Uncle Jorge, you can wear it to the office. And you’re no simple engineer. You’re the VP and co-owner of the largest aeronautical engineering firm in San Diego.”

“Gentlemen, my son and I thank you. We consider all of you family.” Bud said. “Axe, can you get Allen’s watch, please?” Bud moved toward his son and asked him to stand up. “I know we selected these watches together. But yours is just a bit different.”

Mr. Axelrod hands Bud the dark green Rolex box and Bud opened it, “Yours has diamonds on every hour” showing Allen the watch, and then passed it around the group. “Axe is here to fit your wristbands. Let’s get started. Boys, you go first.”

‘Axe’ quickly took links out of the wristbands on each watch and made adjustments to the clasps. As he did, he told the group, “If you have any issues with your watch, need it adjusted, whatever, please bring it to me personally. And you young guys, I know you live out of town, so if you have an issue, call me and I can recommend an authorized Rolex dealer in your city.” He then told the group that his staff had already registered our watches with Rolex since the Smiths had provided him with our addresses. “You should be receiving something in the mail in about a week from Rolex.”

As we sat back down, Tony simply asked Allen, “What did Jeanette get the girls?”

Allen laughed, “Hey Dad, you want to answer this question?”

Bud walked over and inquired about the question. He looked over towards Paul and Jorge with Axe. “Gentlemen, just so you know, all the ladies are getting matching watches from Jeanette. Axe’s wife is with the girls now.”

I did some quick math in my head. Sixteen watches, plus two with diamonds. I guessed this cost about $60,000 easy. Just then Tony whispered, “Everyone in Dallas has a ‘Roller.’” Easily sixty or seventy grand. I got to find out how much money Bud has.”

I had to admit, this was a beautiful watch. Much different from my Submariner. Sleeker in design and very dressy looking, and the gold was so shiny. These were certainly going to stand out in our outfits and at this BoHo beachy wedding.

“One last thing,” said Axe, “the ring,” as he handed me a small velvet pouch. I opened the bag and pulled out a stunning gold and diamond band, sliding it to the first knuckle on my pinkie. “This matches the engagement ring. It is a beautiful wedding set,” he told us. “It is a custom design that Allen and I worked on.”

Soon enough we all were at the beach venue in the large Groom's tent to one side awaiting the ladies to arrive. Tony peeked around the tent and reported back, “Easily over three hundred people out there. But they both grew up in town so I’m not that surprised. I went to a co-worker's wedding earlier this year. Five hundred people. Both families had big Texas oil money.” Tony was always trying to impress us about “big Texas” something.

John told us we were about to start and lined us up. “Mr. Williams, you and your wife will go first. Row one seats three and four. Jorge, you will go next and meet Molly on the main aisle. Walk down and take your seats in the third and fourth seats. Mr. Smith, you will go next; you and Laura will be in row one, seats one and two, with your wife on the aisle. Allen, you will walk Jovita down and sit her in seat number one and then take your place on the stage. Then up will be Tony and Rich; you meet your ladies and do just like we’ve rehearsed. Then, Scott, you’ll go with Marina, and finally, Paul, you will walk your daughter down the aisle. Please, everyone, remember the speed. Smile. And no talking, please.

The ceremony started and everyone started their walks. My turn came and I turned the corner and walked toward the center point. Where is Rina? Just as I thought that, she appeared. I was stunned. How does this woman get better looking? I wondered. Her hair and make-up were flawless. She had small waves in her long black hair. Her makeup was minimal for the BoHo Beach vibe. I noticed her new watch as she held her bouquet. We both smiled at each other. I bent my arm so we could interlock and told her, “You are so beautiful.”

“No talking,” she whispered. “Ready? Go,” and we headed down towards the stage and arbor. As I took my place Allen told me, “You two look great together.”

I whispered to him, “She is so out of my league. But Jeanette is out of yours!”

The music changed to the traditional wedding march and Paul came to the center point. He could see his daughter and he beamed with pride as only the father of the bride can. Jeanette stepped out and joined her father, and they slowly came down the center aisle. As I watched, I looked at Allen. The poor guy was already welling up. I pulled a white handkerchief from my back pocket and handed it to him. “I can always count on you, thanks,” he whispered.

Jeanette looked radiant. Her off-white BoHo beachy wedding dress had a Mexican look to it with a large, stunning silver and turquoise belt, like what all the women were wearing, but much bigger and with more details. Her simple leather sandals matched the other girls with silver and turquoise accents, just like the belts. I later learned that the belts and shoes for the wedding party were all custom-made in Mexico City by Paul and Jorge’s cousin. He hand-delivered them on Friday.

The ceremony itself went perfectly. The 6 pm September sun wasn’t too warm, and with a small breeze, everyone felt fine. Although the Flores’ are very Catholic, Paul and Jovita were fine with a beach wedding officiated by a Judge. It was fairly short in length, thirty minutes tops. As we exited, I saw so many new people in the crowd, including my sister Jenny and her husband Jeff. The wedding party assembled in the Grooms tent where we found a table of champagne. I proposed a short toast to the new couple, and we waited to take the pictures as the guests headed to the ballroom.

After what felt like two hours, but was only twenty-five minutes, we were done with photos. The bride and groom. The wedding party. With parents. Every couple. The girls, the boys, etc., etc., etc… It was now 7:00 pm when we arrived at the reception. Like everything on this day, it was planned to the smallest detail. The party was quickly introduced as couples and finally, the new Mr. and Mrs. Smith entered to a standing ovation.

The dinner was a full-service meal, no buffet lines for Bud Smith’s son’s wedding. No pennies were pinched on this day. On stage was the same Mariachi band and they kept the volume low so guests could easily talk. Dinner was a typical Mexican meal of either beef or chicken enchiladas, rice, beans, tortillas, and a salad. I learned that Paul and Jovita insisted on the simple meal and that ‘Jo’ and Jay had met with the chefs several times, sharing their family recipes. Halfway through dinner, the band did the traditional stroll through the tables.

I noticed my parents sitting nearby with the Smiths, and Jenny and Jeff. After I finished my meal, I went over to Rina and told her, “My sister is here. If you want to marry me, you’ll have to get her approval,” I joked. “Let me introduce you.”

Jenny jumped up seeing me coming her way. We embraced in a long hug that only a brother and sister can share, especially since we had not seen each other since Christmas. “You must be Marina, I’m Jenny and this is my husband Jeff,” Jenny said. “I’ve heard a lot about you over dinner.”

Marina blushed and exchanged pleasantries with her and Jeff. “I need to talk to you about this one” bumping shoulders with me. “Sisters know everything about their brothers. The good, the bad, and the ugly,” which drew laughs from the table.

Jenny laughed and sarcastically said, “I understand our two mothers already have your wedding planned.” I shot my sister a look she’s seen a million times. The “I’m going to kill you” look.

Rina shot back, “Did Christie tell you the ‘A mother knows’ line yet?” winking at my mom.

“Yes, she did. Christie means well,” my sister continued.

“OK,” I said, “We can talk more later.” As we walked back toward the head table, we briefly stopped at the Flores’ table where I met Jovita’s two sisters and their husbands, and the belt and sandal maker, cousin Raul, and his wife Julissa.

From the corner of my eye, I spied the hotel Assistant Manager, Becky, who had checked us in. I waved and smiled. As soon as Rina and I sat back down at the head table, Becky tapped me on the shoulder. “Everything okay? Can I do anything for you?” she asked.

“Oh no. I was just waving. By the way, thank you for the limo the other day. Ralph was awesome,” I told her.

“Yes, he is awesome. He’s my Dad,” she said.

I was shocked. “Really?”

Becky told me “Yes. He was the General Manager here until five years ago. He’s semi-retired and only here part-time now. And he’s picky about his assignments. When he learned about Allen’s wedding, he told me he was working the entire five-day run.”

“That’s pretty cool that you two get to work together at the Del,” I said.

“It is. My grandparents worked here too back in the day,” she said. “I’m what’s known as a ‘3G Del,’ meaning third-generation to work here.”

“Wow. That’s amazing!” I told her.

Becky told me, “I gotta go check on everything. But if you need anything, just ask for me,” and she took off to the back of the ballroom.

John reappeared and told Allen and Jeanette that it was time to start the ‘trio of events’ of the cake, bouquet, and garter before the band could start. The new couple and the groomsmen and bridesmaids all gathered around the cake. It went to Jay’s wishes, no cake in the face. As the MC called for all single men to gather for the garter toss, Richie said, “I know where she’s throwing that thing. Right at you, bro!” as he slapped my back.

“I have that feeling, too. And I bet the flowers go right to Rina,” I said.

As the garter was in the air, I could see it coming right to me. I thought to myself, this is going to be an easy catch, nobody is here fighting me for it. I made the catch, and the crowd erupted in laughter. I turned to see Tony and Rich holding their arms out, keeping everyone back. “I was set up!” I yelled.

Tony told Jeanette to sit in the chair and yelled, “Delta’s, she is our sweetheart!” And with that, she now had close to thirty guys in front of her on one knee. “1, 2, 3,” Tony said, and all the fraternity brothers broke out into our ‘Sweetheart’ song. As we sang, I watched Jeanette shine in the moment, beaming with pride. She knew all of these men as we all went to college together. I looked to my right and Allen had tears rolling down his face. I nudged him. We smiled and embraced as only best friends can.

As the men went back to their seats, the MC called for all the single ladies to come to the floor for the bouquet toss. Lisa, Marina, and Vicki all lined up in the front with about forty other women of all ages, from eight to eighty-eight. Someone put their hand on my shoulder and said, “Who do you think is going to get the bouquet?” I turned to see Jorge.

“You know who,” I deadpanned.

The bouquet is thrown high and short in distance. Vicki and Lisa make no attempt to catch it. It fell on the floor six feet in front of Marina. A young ten-ish girl darted out to pick it up. Without hesitation, she turned to Rina and said, “This is yours, Marina,” and ran off. I heard from Marina later that the girl was one of her younger cousins.

Marina turned around with a sheepish grin and I walked over to her and gave her a long kiss on the lips. The photographer snapped a picture of the kiss and then called in the bride and groom to take photos with us.

The MC called the wedding party back to the head table so dessert could be served. It was also time for the speeches. The MC said, “Scott, as Best Man, you’ll go first,” walking over and he handed me the mic.

I quickly introduced myself as Allen’s fraternity brother and how we’re best friends. I kept it short and sweet, mentioning a few of our G-rated funny stories and made a heartfelt toast. “Jeanette and Allen, I have had a front-row seat to your relationship starting on day one in college. Over the years, I have watched your love grow and prosper. Jeanette, you are a beautiful and exceptional woman. I love you like a sister. Allen, it has been my honor to be your Best Man. Love you, bro! Ladies and gentlemen, raise your glasses and join me in a toast. To Allen and Jeanette, I wish you a long life full of love!” After a short pause, “And children!”

Both the bride and groom gave me the stink eye for that last part.

I passed the mic to Marina. “Hi, I’m Marina Flores. I’m Jeanette’s cousin, but we’re really like sisters. Same age, same neighborhood, and the same schools until college. When I went to Stanford, I felt like a part of me was missing. I still do to this day.” I could see both girls getting teary. “As our fathers can attest, she and I talked on the phone every night while in college. Our bills were huge!” which drew laughter from the guests. Rina continued, “And one day she told me about this guy she met at a fraternity party. For a few weeks, she kept talking about some guy named Allen. Then she told me she’s dating this Allen guy. When I finally met ‘this guy’ Allen over Spring Break of our freshmen year, I could see she was so happy, and that’s all I cared about. And then I got to know Allen each and every time I came home. I could see why she liked him. Handsome, smart, and a gentleman. A couple of years later, she told me that they were already talking about marriage. At that time, I knew the odds of them getting married were small, but every time I saw them together, the odds got better. And today, here we are. God Bless you two. I love you! Cheers!”

Wow, her speech was better than mine. She bent over to give them a hug and said, “I love you two. Thanks for introducing me to Scott.”

Oh shit, the mic was on. Everyone heard her. I looked at her and I’m sure she had no idea.

And then I heard Jorge, “Yes, thank you for introducing her to Scott.”

She glared at her father, then turned to look at me. I whispered, “Everyone heard you. The mic is on.”

She shrugged her shoulders and mouthed, “I love you.”

Jay must have heard her somehow, “Ha! Now you owe me twenty bucks!”

The rest of the speeches went well, even Bud’s and Paul’s. Bud likes to talk, but he was especially short. “Jeanette and Allen, I am so happy for you two and look forward to watching your love grow. Laura and I love you both so much.” He turned towards the crowd, “Jeanette is now my daughter, so if you’re related to Jeanette, you are all now ‘mi familia!’” This got a big response from Paul and Jovita’s relatives.

Paul was a bit more sentimental. “When Jeanette was born, I knew she was a special girl. She lights up every room she walks into. She gets that from her mother. We were so happy that she stayed home for college, but unhappy when she wanted to move out after her freshman year to gain her independence. But we knew it was the right thing to do. When we first met Allen, I had my doubts. But he grew on me, but more importantly, he made my daughter happy. When they graduated, he pulled me aside at Jay’s party and told me, ‘Give me a few years to get settled in my new job at work, but I will be back to ask you for your blessing to marry your daughter.’” Paul continued, “I didn’t think it would take five years to get here, but we’re finally here,” which got a big laugh. “Jeanette and Allen, Jovita and I love you two and wish you the best!”

The MC told the guests the band would start shortly and to put on their dancing shoes. My sandals were killing me, and this gave me an idea to go change shoes. I told Rina about it, and she said she’d do the same. As we walked to our room, I told her all I had were my Nike running shoes or penny loafers, much to my surprise she said she’d put on her running shoes, too. When I entered her room, she was just tying her laces. She stood up and I opened my arms. I gave her another big bear hug and lifted her up off the ground. I looked at her and kissed her passionately. “Let's have a great time tonight. The wedding will be over, and we can enjoy Sunday and Monday together.”

She smiled and said, “I like that plan. Let’s go. I hope you’re a good dancer!”

We returned to the ballroom and received a glare from several people at the wedding party. We didn’t tell anyone we were just getting our shoes so I’m sure they thought we were getting naked.

Richie looked at me, “Bro, I want my Nikes!”

It was too late. The ‘dances’ needed to start. First, of course, was the Bride and Groom, then the Bride and Father Dance. Jay and Paul glided around the dance floor in what was obviously a well-rehearsed dance. Allen and Laura joined in, and a minute later Bud and Jovita were on the floor as well. The MC called for the groomsmen and bridesmaids to join in. I let Richie and Tony go first with Vicki and Lisa before Marina and I joined them. Soon Molly and Jorge were next to us dancing. Shortly after Bud could be heard saying, “Bob and Christie, please join us.” My folks seemed pleased and hit the floor. My parents love to dance, and are very good, something that I did not inherit.

When the third song started, the MC declared, “If you are a relative, please join the dance.” Soon the dance floor was very full after friends were invited to dance, and everyone was having a great time.

I noticed the “ocho” were returning to the tables. I asked Rina if she’d like to go talk to our folks as they were now sitting at the same table. “That would be so nice. But if they pressure us, I’m going to explode,” she told me.

I nodded in agreement and said to her, “I think they know how we feel by now.”

Rina looked at me and says, “Do you mean about each other or the way they came across earlier today?”

“Both,” I said. “As much as I’m trying to contain myself around you, there is just this magnet pulling us together. I can’t explain it. We just seem to click. And I think our parents know us both well enough to know that when we say, ‘chill out,’ we mean back off.”

“You’re so right. Let’s go sit with them,” she told me.

The six of us easily talked for thirty minutes. Bud and Laura joined us towards the end, as did Paul and Jo. The feeling of family was so strong. I know I felt it and when I looked at my mom, she smiled and whispered, “She is special. Let’s talk in the morning.”

Soon, some of the older folks left the ballroom after 10:30 pm, leaving the younger guests to dance and party. Thankfully, it didn’t get too crazy as most recognized the privilege we had at being at the Hotel Del Coronado.

A bit later, John, the Wedding Assistant, came up to me and said, “It’s time for the bride and groom to leave. You need to make an announcement.”

I was so puzzled. Me? Why me? He looked at me and said, “After they leave, everyone has forty-five minutes to finish dancing, drinking, and to be gone by midnight.”

“Midnight,” I said. Looking at my stunning gold Roller, I realized that it was now 11:15 pm. “Oh, I had no clue it was this late. Sorry.”

I made the announcements, and the bride and groom made their way out of the ballroom in what I can only call a Soul Train Dance Line. I told Tony and Richie that we need to lead by example, and we needed to leave soon to get everyone out of the ballroom.

Richie looked at me with a panicked look, “They just closed the bar. Bud knows us too well!” It was 11:30 pm.

I looked at him and Tony, “But the lobby bar is open until 2 am! The six of us can meet there. Help me get everyone out of here.” Surveying the ballroom, I saw a lot of Delta brothers and I knew this would be a task.

I got on the mic and informed everyone that the evening was almost over and that we’d see them at brunch in the morning. “The band is playing two more songs.” After the band was done, I was surprised at how quickly the room emptied.

Rina and I sat at the head table, exhausted. “What would you like to do?” I asked.

She giggled, put her hand on my thigh, and said, “What I’d like to do and what I can do are two different things. I want to make love again but I’m so tired. Do we really have to stay that late?”

I told her, “No, I’ll let Tony and Rich know we’re not going to the bar.” Upon returning I took Rina by the hand, and we made our way down the ballroom hallway towards the lobby.

As we passed the lobby bar, I saw a handful of brothers and Ralph was tending bar. I told Marina, “Let’s pop in for a few minutes. No drinks, I want to thank Ralph.”

We greeted almost everyone in the bar and we made our way to Ralph. “I had no idea that Becky was your daughter! She told us about you. You’re just not a driver and bartender.”

“Ssshhh,” Ralph said. “You two are friends of the Smiths so I’ll tell you, but please don’t repeat it to the others. I worked my way up from a college grad into the management program. I was the General Manager for twenty-five years, but it was a lot of work, and a lot of time away from my family. I semi-retired five years ago and now just drive and bartend, and usually at special events. The Smiths have been one of our best guests for years. I made a lot of money based on Bud’s business, just like my daughter will after this weekend. The fact is, I love dealing with guests, and being a driver and bartender are the best gigs at the hotel. I view it as more of an ambassador role than hard work.”

Rina looked at him and said, “You must have been a great manager. Your employees must have loved you.”

“Thank you,” he replied.

“Do you two need anything to take to your rooms?” he asked.

Rina blurted out, “YES! Can you send up bottled water and ibuprofen?”

“Done,” he said.

I pull out my wallet wanting to tip him as is customary and Ralph laughed, “You know I can’t accept that. And which room am I sending this to?”

“My room,” I quickly replied. “Ralph, will we see you tomorrow?”

“I’m afraid not. My rare Sunday off due to the holiday. I’ll see you on Monday morning, though,” he told us. “Will you two need rides to the airport? I’m on limo duty.”

“No, I have a rental,” I told him. Thinking about it, I wondered why I had the car.

Marina and I left the others at the bar, saying goodbye to a few as we exited. When we arrived to my room, Rina informed me she wanted to take off her bridesmaid dress and be over in a few minutes after washing up.

I headed into my room and flopped on the bed. I was dead tired. And buzzed. I dozed off and soon was woke up by Rina’s knocks. After she came in, I headed to the bathroom to wash up. When I got into bed next to her, she faced me and we kissed. “Promise me that this is just not a weekend fling,” she said.

“Do you think I’d meet your parents, introduce you to mine, and my sister, and all of my friends, if I was just trying to get laid for one weekend?” I implored her.

“No, I don’t. I’m just getting nervous that the past three days have gone so well. You are great, your folks are great, and your sister is great,” she confided. “I don’t want to be heartbroken next weekend, holed up with a quart of Rocky Road in my bed.”

“If you’re in your bed with ice cream, I’m going to be with you,” I joked.

Any thoughts we might have had about another sexual free-for-all were quickly dismissed as we kissed and cuddled. I’m guessing within five minutes, we both had fallen asleep.

End of Chapter 3.

Published 
Written by Taco4x4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments