Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

“I have just two words to say to you…," Marta had said.

He looked both anxious and resigned, so she drew out the suspense.

Then she said, “Wanna fuck?” dropped the robe, spread her legs, and clasped her hands behind her head, leaning back slightly to push out her tits.

James

I let out an explosive breath, relieved. Then I smiled and stepped forward.

I shucked out of my robe, letting it drop, unheeded, to the floor. I ran my hands gently up her back, pulling her forward, crushing her to me, then tilted my head and kissed her. She put her arms around my neck and returned the kiss, mashing her lips against mine.

We stayed lip-locked, our tongues slowly exploring each other. She truly had the softest mouth I have ever experienced, and kissing her – or doing anything else with her mouth – was incredibly sensuous.

Meanwhile, my hands were roaming around her back, up to her shoulders and pulling her closer, then softly down her spine to her ass, playing with her buttocks, parting them, running my finger between them, then gently grabbing them with both hands and squeezing, then moving my hands up her sides, brushing the edges of my hands up her flanks, and flattening my hands against her shoulder blades, mashing her against me again.

She shivered, and pulled my head harder to her, running her fingers through my hair, winding her arms around my head, then down the back of my neck, while her groin ground against mine, capturing my cock between her legs.

She broke the kiss, and whispered in my ear, “May I please have my collar and cuffs back, Sir?”

I shook my head. “No, you may not. Not until I make passionate, tender love to you, Marta Maria Estaban Rabinovich, as a free woman who is more than my equal, of your own free will, and not as a slave. Maybe after that.”

I picked her up and slowly carried her to the bed, then gently lowered her onto it. She rolled over into the center of the bed, then languorously spread her legs, looked at me, and waited.

I crawled onto the bed towards her. She put her arms up and surrounded my neck, giving me a broad smile and tossing her head, coquettishly. “Then kiss me, you fool! Isn’t that what they say in all the best B-movies?”

“Yes, it is, and yes, I am, and yes, I will!” And I did.

It started out gently and stayed that way for quite some time, just two tongues exploring and caressing each other, two bodies, rubbing up against each other, two sets of hands exploring the secret places of passion, two spirits, moving steadily closer together.

Then I broke the embrace, pulled her hands gently from around my neck, then kissed her chin, and slowly licked from her chin down to her throat. I paused at her throat, opened my mouth wide, turned my head at an angle, and captured her windpipe between my jaws, letting the incisors bite ever so slightly, and held it. She shivered and put her hands in my hair, rubbing my scalp.

I released her throat, continued down her body, kissing the hollow at the bottom of her throat, then brushed my lips across to her breast, starting to lick from above her nipple, circling it slowly, then finally settling my whole mouth around it, sucking it gently, then releasing it with a pop!

I ran my tongue under her nipple then across her body to her other breast, ran my tongue around it, then settled my teeth on the base of her nipple, and gently pulsed them together, not biting, but merely suggesting that I could bite it. She shivered again, harder.

I let her breast slide out of my mouth, then, kneeling, moved my body and my mouth, down and over to her side, licking slowly down to her hip, then nuzzled my head into the hollow on the inside of her hip bone, gently at first, then harder. She groaned, and her fingers invaded my hair, pushing me closer. I licked the inside of her hip, then used a dozen tiny kisses to work my way towards her belly button. On reaching it, I placed my mouth over it, and explored it with my tongue, gently at first, then grinding my tongue into the indentation, sensuously, seductively. She started to move her hips in time to my kiss, her body seemingly moving of its own volition.

I moved again, this time to kneel between her legs, and started kissing my way down to her pubis, pausing there to capture some of her coarse, fine-gold pubic hair between my tongue and lips, then pulled. Her hips moved up off the mattress in sympathy.

I released my lips and tongue, and her hips started moving in slow half-circles, first one way, then back the other, grinding her bum into the mattress. I kissed my way down towards her labia, moving each kiss more slowly than the last. Her hands, still in my hair, urged me farther down, but I was in no hurry, and would not let her hurry me. I shook my head free of her hands, then laid my head down, using the inside of her left thigh as a pillow. She caressed my hair, brushing it back and forth as her hips moved back and forth.

IsabelaParker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsabelaParker

I traced my fingers up her right thigh, only this time, my intent was not to tease, but to please. I used the back of my hand to brush upwards to the top of her labia, then put my long finger into my mouth, lubricating it well, used it to part her pussy lips, running it gently down next to, but not quite touching, her clitoris, down to her cunt, and tracing the entry to her vagina, barely inserting the tip of my finger inside.

Once I reached the bottom of the opening of her vagina, I flipped my hand over, and ran my finger deep into her, slowly moving upwards as she arched her back and groaned. Once I reached the top, I let my finger slip up, then gently, slowly, softly let it slide up to her clit, and began to stroke it, lightly, very lightly. Her body was quivering now, and my cock wanted to be inside her, but I had all day, and, for once, was in no hurry, no hurry at all.

I continued to massage her clit, then started gently kissing all around it. Finally, I removed my finger, moved my hand over to her hip, and kissed my way down her pussy lips, then slowly licked up over the opening to her vagina, gently probing her cunt with my tongue, moving it gradually up and down, then around the sides, then moving back up again, slowing even more as I approached her clit, then moved with extreme care and tenderness up over it, and back again, massaging her clit now with the flat of my tongue.

Now I moved my hands underneath her, and cupped her buttocks, lifting her hips and using my whole mouth to smoothly and softly suck the entire area around her clit, while letting my tongue rub slowly back and forth against it.

She reached down, grabbed my hair, and in a husky voice said, “Come inside me.”

I climbed up the length of her body, lifted mine, took my cock in my right hand, and slowly rubbed its tip up and down along her nether lips, gradually pushing them open. I put my hand to my mouth and poured a pool of saliva into my palm, then pulled my cock back and rubbed my palm over it. With the pre-cum that was leaking from it, my cock now was slippery in my fist.

I turned slightly towards her and guided my cock into her. It slipped easily inside, her vagina feeling hot and welcoming, and the walls gripping me as she exhaled in my ear, “That feels so good!

I normally don’t like the missionary position. I find it too uncomfortable and limiting, and find myself unable to stimulate my partner any way other than running my hands along her sides, pushing against her pubis, and pistoning in and out of her cunt.

But this time, all either of us wanted was to move slowly together, in an unhurried dance, worshiping each other.

It was timeless, and the most amazing experience of my life, and seemed to go on forever.

Then, almost against my will, I found my climax approaching, and for once I felt angry. I tried to ignore it, to go on with the dance, yet, the more I fought it, the more it grew until it broke me, and broke over me. I cried out in anguish for what I had lost, my body went rigid as my cock pumped sperm into her, time after time, time after time, until I was spent.

I felt I had failed her, that I had left her alone in a beautiful place, and I felt unutterably sad.

But she stroked me and kissed me while I came, softly calling my name, and whispering, “Shhh, shhh, it’s all right my love, thank you.”

When I had recovered somewhat and caught my breath, I shifted and started to trace my fingers down her body, intending to lift up and go back to massaging her to a climax. She put her hand on my arm, and said, “I don’t need to cum. This is beautiful. Please, stay with me, and stay inside me.”

And she kissed me on the lips.

For reasons I don’t understand, I started to cry, eventually sobbing full out, for all the pain I had endured in life, and all the pain I had inflicted, while she stroked and kissed my head, and held me inside her with her heels, and I clung onto her for dear life.

To be continued…

© Copyright, J.L. Gainsborough, November 2020.

 

Published 
Written by JamesLlewellyn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments