Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Peter woke up the next morning to the call of nature. He blinked a few times to bring his vision into focus and felt the weight and warmth of Chloe on his arm. He eased it out from under her and slipped free without waking her. His legs were stiff as he made his way to the bathroom, the pace of his steps tipsy like he was walking on uneven ground.

A subtle, low ache started to creep up on his hips as he stood over the toilet; an ache he had become well acquainted with after so many nights in with Chloe. He usually associated it with pleasant memories. But this one wasn’t so pleasant, and it took him a moment to remember why.

He flushed the toilet and turned the faucet on with a deep sigh, recalling just how lucky he was to have woken up next to Chloe at all. He looked at himself in the mirror, and he wasn’t sure if he liked the person staring back at him. She had let him off the hook last night, and he hated the fact that he had to think about it in those terms. He knew he didn’t have to make it up to her, but he wanted to.

He opened the door after washing his hands, trying his best not to rattle the doorknob or let the hinges creak, standing on the balls of his feet as he made his way down the hall to find Chloe still sound asleep. Smiling to himself, he slipped into the kitchen and glanced at the clock on the microwave. 9:07 AM. He rummaged through the drawers and gathered the ingredients he needed, remaining as quiet as possible and peering over the pony wall to keep an eye on her. He wanted her to wake up not to the commotion, but to the aroma.

While he had cooked for her a handful of times, he never went all out when it came to breakfast: toast, waffles, toaster pastries, frozen pancakes, anything that didn’t require the use of a stove. He figured it was about time for that to change, and he started by breaking a few eggs. Once they were thoroughly mixed, he turned on the stove, placed a skillet on top, and greased the surface with melted butter. He once made an omelet that was so good, it got him laid afterwards, even if she did go down on him with bits of pepper stuck in her teeth. He wasn’t looking for any action this morning. He knew the rules. He just wanted to give her a reason to smile.

The rubber spatula gave him room to work the egg after he poured it in without making too much noise. Still, he looked over his shoulder every so often just to be sure. The sizzling heat filled the space with an alluring scent, especially after he added the peppers, onions, and cheese. Chloe shifted her position on the bed with a gentle sigh, and Peter could only hope he was filling her head with pleasant dreams.

Once the omelet was almost done, he started on the bacon. The sizzling grew louder, the aroma stronger. He used a metal spatula this time, scraping the edge against the pan every time he flipped it. Chloe had rolled over on her other side, but she showed no signs of stirring awake. At this rate, her breakfast would be on the table waiting for her by the time she woke up. Still, he wanted to hold off on making the toast for as long as he could. If anything was liable to wake her up, it would be the ding of the toaster.

He folded her omelet and slid it onto a plate with some silverware and a few strips of bacon. Then he started on his, repeating the process all over again. The cheese was melted, the peppers and onions an appetizing golden brown. The bacon was cooked to the point where he had to turn the burner off before he charred it. With nothing else left to do, he opened the breadbox and retrieved half a loaf of bread when he heard a familiar voice.

“Mmm, something smells good.” Sure enough, Chloe was sitting up in bed, her arms extended in a morning stretch.

“Morning,” he said.

“Good morning to you too,” she replied, looking over her shoulder at him. 

The smell reeled her in, lifting her out of bed and floating her over to him. She leaned in over the pony wall with her arms folded on the ledge, surveying the amount of effort he put in for her while she was asleep.

“That one’s yours on the table,” he said, slipping four halves of bread into the toaster cut diagonally. He closed the lid and turned the knob to let it tick away.

Meanwhile, she made her way around the wall and stepped into the kitchen, approaching the table step by step.

“You didn’t have to go through all this trouble, Peter. Really.”

“Yeah, I know.” He glanced over at her with a curt nod as he opened the fridge and peered inside. “You like grape jam, right?”

“Yeah.”

He turned around in time to see her standing over the table staring down at her plate, picking up a piece of bacon and looking at it like it was covered in mold.

“Something wrong?” he asked, setting the jar of jam on the table.

“Bacon, huh?”

“Yeah, I figured it was a safe bet to go with the omelet.”

She turned her gaze to him with the same look of disapproval.

“So you’re saying my ass isn’t fat enough? Looking to put a couple of extra pounds on it?”

“No, that’s not it and you know it. I just thought that-”

“Look, Peter, I appreciate what you’re trying to do and all. I just wish you would think about it a little beforehand.”

He stood frozen in place, the awkward silence between them growing stronger with each passing second.

“Look, Chloe, if you want me to make you something else, you can just tell me. You don’t have to-”

“Don’t have to what?” She brought the slice of bacon to her mouth and bit off a piece, her eyes going soft as she chewed, the corners of her mouth upturned in a teasing smile. “Don’t have to what, Peter? Don’t have to admit that bacon is my one weakness when it comes to fatty foods?”

A smile of his own spread across his face, a chuckle huffing through his nose.

“You were just messing with me, weren’t you?”

“Uh-huh,” she nodded, biting off another piece. “I know you want this ass no matter how big it is.”

“Ain’t that the truth.” He would’ve put his hands on her to prove it, maybe even bent her over the table if she let him. But he wasn’t sure if the rule was still in effect or not, so he opted instead to walk past her and fold his omelet before it got overcooked.

“Well, what are you waiting for?” he asked. “Sit that fine ass down and dig in.”

She obliged him with a giggle that eased the tension like a ray of sunshine on a cloudy day. The toaster dinged. He opened it, grabbed two slices of toast, put them on a separate plate, and placed it down on the table for her along with a tub of butter. Just as he was about to grab the other two slices for himself, she snatched him by the wrist and pulled him down until his lips were close enough for a kiss. The kisses he was used to receiving from her begged him for something more. They ached for his touch, his tongue, his cock. But this one was different. This one lingered with a taste of purity, contentment, and permanence. It was an acquired taste, but it was one he didn’t mind from time to time. In fact, he went in for seconds, knowing it was worth it as soon as she laughed in his mouth.

“Okay, okay,” she said, placing a hand on his chest to push him back. “Let’s have the main course first before we have dessert.”

He nodded in agreement, trying to discern the exact meaning behind her words without being too obvious about it.

“Yeah, okay.”

“And seriously, you need to take a shower after you eat.”

He nodded again, well aware of just how right she was.

“I’ll go take one right now. Keep my food warm for me, okay?”

“Mm-hmm.”

She was already cutting into her omelet when he leaned in for another kiss, figuring out in that moment how to communicate the same emotions she communicated to him. His lips tripped over hers in the process, but her smile told him she got the message.

With all his might, he tore himself away from her and headed to the bathroom, closing the door and turning on the hot water before getting undressed. He could feel the steam and the heat wash the sins from his body as soon as he stepped in. He braced his hands against the wall and lowered his head, letting the water cascade down his back, the droplets tracing the silhouette of his profile.

He heard the door open when he closed his eyes. Chloe pushed the curtain to the side, standing naked before him. She stepped in before he could say a word, pushing him against the wall and bringing her lips to his, her nipples hard against his chest. He returned the kiss, placing his hands on her waist and sliding them down to her ass, squeezing it in just the right way to make her moan in his mouth. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer, sinking her lips deeper into his, her hand sliding down his chest and stomach, getting lost in the closing space between their hips.

Peter opened his eyes, his hands still braced against the wall, his gaze still cast down at the shower floor. Nothing had changed aside from the growing erection between his thighs. He let out a sigh, shook his head, and ignored it, grabbing the bottle of soap and the shower sponge.

His arousal had calmed down by the time he dried himself off and wrapped a towel around his waist, stepping out to find Chloe finished with her meal, a half-finished glass of orange juice sitting by her plate as she nibbled on a slice of bacon.

He greeted her with a smile. She smiled back.

“You weren’t kidding, were you?”

“About what?”

He gestured toward the extra pieces of bacon sitting on her plate as he walked past.

VictoriaLara
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VictoriaLara

“They really are your weakness, aren’t they?”

“Mm-hmm,” she nodded. “Among other things.”

Among other things. Peter could hazard a guess as to what those other things were. Sure, she didn’t join him in the shower. But maybe it was because she was keeping his food warm like he asked her to, or maybe she didn’t want her own food to go to waste. Whatever the reason, she seemed to be dropping hints that this arrangement was only temporary, and he could live with that. Besides, it might be good for them. A little break from all the sex would be a valid way to test whether or not they were truly compatible as a couple.

These were the thoughts that were going through his mind when he opened the closet and gathered the clothes he planned to wear for the day. He tossed them on the bed without paying too much attention to where they landed. It wasn’t until he approached the bed and removed his towel when he noticed his phone laying on the sheets. He picked it up and sat on the edge of the mattress to find a new message waiting for him.

Kim: I do. It’s true I had a thing for him in college, and I’d be lying if I said I still didn’t. But I’ll keep my distance if you want me to.

He opened his messages to find a string of texts he didn’t remember sending. Upon closer inspection, he came to realize that he in fact wasn’t the one who sent them.

Peter: Hey, Kim. It’s Chloe. We made it home okay, thanks for your concern. How did you make out?

Kim: Hey, Chloe. Glad to hear it. About as well as can be expected, I guess. By some miracle, I still have a job. Just don’t ask me what I had to do to keep it.

Peter: Yeah, I don’t want to know. I’m just glad you didn’t get fired because of us.

Kim: It wasn’t your fault, or Peter’s.

Peter: It wasn’t anyone’s fault. Or, maybe it was everyone’s. I dunno. I just know it’s pointless for us to toss the blame back and forth. It doesn’t get us anywhere.

Kim: I couldn’t agree more. How are you and Peter holding up?

Peter: Pretty well, all things considered. We had a talk about it last night, and he surprised me with breakfast this morning. So I think it’s safe to say we’re in a good place.

Kim: Hang onto him, Chloe. He’s a great guy, and you two are really good together.

Peter: You really mean that?

The last message was the one he read on his lock screen.

Peter: Hey, Kim. It’s Peter.

Kim: Hey, Pete. Guess you read everything, huh?

Peter: Yeah, I did.

“Are you mad?”

He looked up to find Chloe taking cautious steps toward him from the edge of the hallway.

“No,” he said, shaking his head. “I’m not mad at all.”

“Good,” she replied with a smile, speeding up her pace. “Me neither. You read her message last night without responding to it, didn’t you?”

“Uh, I think so,” he shrugged. “To be honest, I was pretty much half asleep by then.”

“Well, be modest too if you don’t mind.” She picked up his boxers and placed them on his lap like a napkin to cover up his genitals. “You can talk to her, but at least have the decency to put some clothes on.”

The smile never left her face, letting him know that she was serious about it, but not upset. He smiled back as he set the phone aside, stood up, and dressed himself.

“You can be naked around here as much as you want, but only for me.”

She gave him a fleeting peck on the lips as he pulled his shirt down over his head.

“That sounds fair enough,” he said, picking his phone back up to check it.

Kim: Please don’t blame Chloe. I doubt you will, but I wanted to say that just in case.

Peter: I don’t. And I don’t blame you either. Like she said, it doesn’t do any of us any good.

Kim: I’m sorry about what I had to do to keep my job. I hope you don’t think less of me for it.

Peter: Did you fuck him?

Kim: Yeah, I did.

Kim: God knows I didn’t want to, but I had to find a way to keep his mouth shut.

Kim: You have to believe me, I didn’t have a choice.

Kim: I have bills and rent to pay just like everyone else.

Kim: I couldn’t let this get out in the open, Pete. Who would hire me if they found out?

Kim: I hope you understand.

Peter looked up at Chloe and held her gaze while Kim kept flooding his phone with texts. She didn’t do anything to stop him from texting back, but he knew she shouldn’t have to. He knew she would leave the decision up to him, and he knew the breakfast he made for her would mean nothing if they reverted back to making the same mistakes all over again.

Peter: I understand, Kim. I don’t think less of you for it. You did what you had to do. I don’t think we should see each other anymore though.

Kim: Can we still text? Maybe video call every once in a while?

Peter: No, I don’t think that’s a good idea either.

Chloe took a step closer to get a better look at his screen. Her proximity made him want to reach out and put his arm around her, but he held off until he could get a better read on her mood.

“You know I’m gonna be watching your phone like a hawk from now on, right?”

The tone of her voice made it clear she was joking. So did the smile on her face. He shrugged and looked at her with eyes that were dead serious.

“Check it as much as you want. It’s not like I have anything to hide.”

Her smile grew brighter upon hearing his words. Her lips met his for a deep, lingering kiss. She gripped the back of his neck and slipped her tongue in his mouth in a way that begged for more. His phone slipped out of his hand, his heart racing like this was their first time as she pushed him down on the bed and climbed on top of him. His hands mounted her hips, her lips parting from his, her eyes flickering with a burning lust as she studied his face.

“You know I just got dressed, right?”

“Mm-hmm,” she nodded, sliding her hands up his shirt to feel his freshly washed skin. “That’s what makes it so much fun.”

The tone of her voice turned him on, the swelling bulge in his shorts persuading her hips to rock back and forth. He could feel the damp heat of her pussy tracing the shape of his cock through her pajama bottoms, and he didn’t want it to stop. Judging by the look of growing ecstasy on her face, neither did she. Nonetheless, she pried herself off of him and lied down by his side, letting him hold her close to keep her from falling off.

“God, this is hard.”

He lifted his head off the pillow to look down between his legs.

“Uh, yeah. Yeah, it is.”

She playfully smacked his belly with the flat of her hand.

“I didn’t mean it like that, smartass. I mean, you know, keeping our hands off each other.”

“Do you still want to?” He looked her in the eyes with a straight face, doing everything he could to convey the fact that he’d accept her answer no matter what it was.

She responded with a shrug.

“I dunno. I mean, I wanna fool around more than anything right now. It’s not like what happened last night turned me off from it or anything, especially with you. And the way you’re handling it, the way you’re treating me, it’s more than I ever could’ve hoped for.” Her words held his attention as he waited for the punchline. “It’s just, I kinda wanna go a day without sex just to see if we can do it, you know?”

“Just one day?”

“Mm-hmm,” she nodded, her head snuggled in the crook of his arm as she cast her gaze up at him. “Just one day.”

“Alright,” he nodded back, wrapping his arm around her to pull her closer. “One day it is.”

His phone landed face up on the floor when he dropped it. It caught his attention when the screen lit up. Chloe lifted her head up to follow his gaze.

“Go on,” she told him. “I’m curious to see what she said.”

He leaned over the edge, the bed springs creaking as he reached for it. He unlocked it to find two messages waiting for him.

Kim: I understand, Pete. You know I’d never force you to do anything you’re uncomfortable with.

Kim: I guess this is goodbye then. I know I already told Chloe this, but I think you two are really good together and I hope things work out for you. I’m glad you have a good woman by your side. I just hope there are no hard feelings between us.

Peter: No, Kim. No hard feelings at all. I’m really glad you reached out to me, and I’m happy for the time we spent together. We both are. It just didn’t play out the way we planned, I guess. But it was fun while it lasted, and I’m glad it happened.

Peter: Goodbye, Kim. I wish you nothing but the best.

Peter set his phone down on the nightstand as Chloe pressed down on his chest until his head was resting on the pillow, lying down by his side with a content sigh that told him she didn’t want to be anywhere else.

“Now what?” she asked.

He answered with a shrug.

“We’ll be fine as long as you can keep your hands above my waist.”

“Uh-huh. Same goes for you, you know. And that doesn’t mean you get to play with my boobs either.”

“What about your nipples?”

“Uh-uh.”

“What about anything above your waist except your nipples?”

“Nope. My face, my lips, my neck, my back, and that’s it.”

“Oh, but you get to touch everything except my dick?”

“Yeah, pretty much.”

She giggled in a way that was contagious. He wrapped his arms around her and pressed his lips against her brow, coaxing a coo out of her. She shifted closer to him with another giggle that seemed to come out of nowhere.

“What?”

“I just remembered, you never had your breakfast.”

“Oh, yeah.” He turned his head to stare at the kitchen ceiling over the wall. “ I guess I should, huh?”

“Mm-hmm.”

“Alright, in a minute.” His hand slid down her back and rested on her waist without going an inch lower.

Published 
Written by MrOrange143
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments