Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chloe: Hey, baby. How’s work?

Peter: Eh, it’s work. Midday rush is here, so I’ve been dealing with that. Barely had time to catch my breath.

Chloe: Aww, you poor thing. I have something to make you all better when you get home.

Peter: Oh, I bet you do. I’m counting the minutes, trust me.

Chloe: Yeah, me too. I miss you like crazy today.

Chloe: Like, even more than usual.

Peter: I miss you too.

Peter: Have you been a good girl this morning?

Chloe: Yes, and it’s fucking killing me.

Peter: You know, you can have a little fun if you want to. It’s been well over 24 hours.

Chloe: Yeah, I know. But I wanna wait for you.

Peter: Must be torture.

Chloe: It is. I keep teasing myself.

Chloe: I know I shouldn’t, but I can’t help it.

Peter: Now you’re really making me wish I was there with you right now.

Chloe: Well, that’s the plan, baby. How long do you have left on your break?

Peter: Not long.

Chloe: Too bad. I wanted to have some fun.

Peter: What kind of fun? I can’t exactly get myself off right now.

Chloe: I know. That’s the fun part.

Peter: You’re diabolical.

Chloe: And you fucking love it, don’t you?

Peter: You know I do.

Chloe: Do you love it more than this?

Peter: More than what?

A picture was sent to his phone less than a moment later; a picture of Chloe lying on her back holding her shirt up, her breasts laid flat across her chest, her nipples erect and aching to be sucked. She held the phone above her head and looked straight at the camera with a teasing smile that stretched her lips thin, her big brown eyes wide with desire.

Peter: Fuck.

Chloe: Well? Do you?

Peter: That’s a tough call.

Chloe: Why don’t you give it some thought then and get your cute ass back in the kitchen before you get in trouble?

Peter: Yeah, I’m going. But you’re gonna get it when I get home.

Chloe: Just a couple more hours, right?

Peter: Yeah, just a couple more hours.

Chloe: Good.

Chloe: I’ll be waiting.

It took Peter a good half hour to get his mind back into the swing of things, shaking off certain thoughts that weren’t appropriate in the workplace; thoughts he knew Chloe wanted him to have.

His eyes welled up as he chopped into a fresh onion, the scent of garlic and tomato sauce lacing the sweat that leaked from the pores on his face. Just as he was about to add the ingredients to the pot, he felt the buzz of his phone in his pocket. He knew it was Chloe. He knew it could wait. He just wasn’t sure if he could.

About twenty minutes later, the orders finally started to slow down, the midday rush thinning out little by little. He asked his assistant chef to cover for him when he thought she could handle it, using a trip to the restroom as an excuse. Both of the stall doors were open when he stepped inside. He had the place to himself. He entered the last stall and locked the door shut, his heart racing as he reached in his pocket for his phone. He knew he wouldn’t be able to control himself if he saw that picture again, and part of him didn’t want to.

He opened the conversation to find another picture waiting for him, her legs open wide, her swollen clit front and center, peeking out of its hood to say hi to him, framed by her fingers and pussy lips. He could tell how badly she wanted him from the sight of it alone. The message she sent with it only confirmed it.

Chloe: Wish you were here.

Peter: Me too.

Chloe: God, please tell me you’re coming home early.

Peter: Sorry, babe. I’m in the restroom. I had to sneak away.

Chloe: Oh, yeah? And what might you be doing in the restroom, you naughty boy?

Peter: Trying desperately not to jerk off right now.

Chloe: Are you hard?

Peter: Rock hard.

Chloe: Stroke it for me, I dare you.

Chloe: Just a little.

Peter: I am.

Chloe: Don’t cum.

Peter: I won’t.

Peter: God, I’m throbbing right now.

Chloe: My pussy is so wet for you.

Chloe: I bet it’ll taste amazing when you go down on me tonight.

Peter: Fuck, you’re killing me over here.

Chloe: Good. I want you to pounce on me as soon as you get home.

Chloe: Fuck me like there’s no tomorrow.

Peter: Oh, I’ll do all that and more.

Chloe: Oh, yeah? Like what?

Peter: You’ll have to wait until later to find out.

Chloe: God, now you’re the one teasing me.

Peter: Don’t cum.

Chloe: I’m trying so hard not to.

Peter: Shit, I have to get back out there.

Chloe: Okay, but come straight home as soon as your shift’s over.

Peter: I will, I promise.

Chloe: You better.

Peter’s erection strained against the crotch of his pants as he washed his hands. He took his time in a desperate attempt to calm himself down. It didn’t work out too well. The mid-afternoon lull only made it worse, giving him too much time to think and too little to occupy his attention. The last hour of his shift felt twice as long. The drive home felt even longer. He could swear the rush hour traffic was working against him deliberately, every car on the road seeming to pull out in front of him and drive ten miles below the speed limit for the sole purpose of pissing him off.

Luck finally worked in his favor when he approached a four-way intersection that was usually backed up with bumper-to-bumper traffic. The light was green, the road ahead of him as clear as could be. He stepped on the gas, driving faster than he should’ve, unable to stop in time when the light turned yellow. It may have turned red before he was under it. He couldn’t be sure. All he knew was that he made it through in one piece before the flow of traffic flooded the junction all over again. He felt like he had just won a race, and his reward waited for him in the bed of his apartment.

His car was cockeyed when he parked it. But it was between the lines, and that was all that mattered. He entered the building and climbed the stairs two at a time, the creaking floorboards beneath his feet announcing his arrival to the other tenets. He could hear Chloe’s voice on the other side of the door as he walked up to his apartment, the heat of her moans leaking through the cracks. The hinges creaked as he opened it, and the room went silent. He could see her legs sticking out at the other end of the hallway, naked from the knees down. Her foot slid backwards across the crumpled bedsheets, her toes curling in anticipation.

“Babe?”

“You got here just in time.”

“Oh, yeah?” He closed the door behind him and locked it, her figure coming into view with each step he took. “Why’s that?”

“I did something I shouldn’t have.”

“And what might that be?”

She didn’t have to say it. He pieced it together as soon as he saw her lying on her back wearing the same t-shirt she wore the day they took their little road trip together. It covered her from her shoulders to her thighs, her nipples poking through the fabric as she rubbed her legs together and pleaded for his forgiveness.

“I’m sorry,” she said, twisting her hips from side to side. “It still has your scent on it. You know what that does to me.”

“Uh-huh.” He took a step toward the bed, crossing his arms and scolding her with his eyes for taking such a step without his presence or permission. “And just how far did you take it before I walked through the door?”

“I didn’t cum, if that’s what you’re asking.” She rested her head on the pillow and looked up at him. He could only imagine what he looked like still donned in his chef’s uniform. Whatever kink it happened to fall under, she seemed to be enjoying it. “But if you wanna punish me anyway, you can.”

She wanted him to. He could see it in her eyes. They froze him in place, his mind racing with too many possibilities for him to pick just one. His thoughts turned singular and carnal when she reached out and placed her hand on his crotch, rubbing his swollen bulge with the palm of her hand.

“Or maybe I should be the one to punish you,” she said, scraping her teeth against her bottom lip. “God, were you really this hard at work?”

“Yeah,” he nodded, his breath turning heavy as his hips leaned into her touch. “All afternoon.”

“You naughty boy. What would your boss say if he found out?”

“Oh, I’m sure if he saw you, he’d understand.”

That brought a smile to her face; a smile that transcended their little back and forth to reach the pinnacle of something more genuine.

“But he doesn’t get to see me,” she said, rolling over on her side and propping herself up on her elbow to undo his belt. “No one gets to see me like this. Only you do.” 

He could feel the trembling ache at the tips of her fingers, desperate for release. They moved with too much haste, tripping over themselves as they struggled with the buttons and the zipper underneath. The anticipation of it all only aroused him further.

His pants dropped down to his knees, followed by his boxers, allowing his cock to finally breathe in the open air. She grabbed it by the base and began stroking it, giving it permission to stretch free from its confines.

“Mmm.” Her voice hummed with a certain charm that came with bad acting, like a porn actress trying her best to convey how much she wanted the man standing in front of her. The only difference was, this wasn’t the set of a cheap porn movie. This was real, and he knew she wanted him as much as he wanted her. “I’ve been hungry for sausage all day.”

“Sausage?”

“Uh-huh.” She giggled at his bewildered tone, watching the precum leak out as she rolled his foreskin back and forth over the ridge. “Nice, thick, tasty sausage.”

She stuck her tongue out and lapped up a sizable gob of it before it fell to the floor, gasping at the way his hips twitched. Her hand ran up and down his length, faster and faster until the veins of his shaft began to pulse. The room held its breath as it watched, the air around them growing heavy with a sweltering scent.

Peter reached down and ran his fingers through her hair as she pressed her lips against the tip, tilting it toward the ceiling to leave a trail of kisses down the underside of his shaft and back up again, a smile spreading across her face as their eyes met.

“This is all for me, right?” she asked, flicking her tongue against the patch of skin that made him weak in the knees. “Not an old college friend or work colleague or another woman you met at the bar?”

He shook his head in response, gripping the corner of the nightstand to hold himself steady.

“Only for you.”

“Every inch of it?”

“Every inch of it.”

She let go of his cock for just a moment and grabbed the open flap of his pants, pulling them down to his ankles as far as she could reach. He took the hint and kicked them off with his shoes. Chloe rolled over on her back and parted her legs, the hem of his shirt sliding up past her hips. But it wasn’t the promise of what waited underneath that lured him in. It was the restless look in her eyes, telling him she couldn’t wait a second longer.

A bated sigh of relief slipped through her lips when he climbed on top of her and lowered himself into position. Her legs wrapped around his waist, locking him in place, her eyes never leaving his as she worked the buttons of his shirt. Her fingers didn’t falter this time, navigating the double-layered pattern with practiced precision. Even as her hips grew impatient, she remained focused on her task. He could feel the wet warmth of her pussy pressing up against his cock, rolling back and forth across his length, her mouth gaping open with the rising heat of her breath. He wanted nothing more than to retract his hips and feed her every inch like he promised. But he didn’t.

She slid his shirt down his shoulders as soon as she parted the two halves, running her hands across his bare skin before grabbing the back of his neck and pulling him down for a kiss, the taste of her lips aching for more. He took it as his cue, reaching down between them for the hardened base of his cock. She snatched his wrist and pulled it away, breaking the kiss with a shake of her head.

“Not yet,” she said. “I want you to go down on me first, like we talked about.”

His eyes pleaded with her, his aching erection begging for her attention like a neglected puppy.

“Chloe.” He didn’t even know what to say after that. She cut him off anyway with the touch of her palm against his cheek.

“I’ll make it worth your while, I promise. But I need this right now.” Her gaze quivered with sincerity. “Here.” She grabbed the hem of his shirt and lifted it up to her collarbone. “Play with my tits.”

He welcomed the invitation with an eager smile, sliding his hand up her abdomen to curl his fingers and thumb around her nipple, squeezing her flesh to coax it toward his mouth before wrapping his lips around it. She squirmed beneath him, running her fingers through his hair as she arched her back.

“Oh, fuck. Peter.”

He took his time with it, alternating between his lips and his tongue, experimenting with how close he could bring her to the edge before dipping below her waist.

“More.” The tone of her voice was one of demand, the swollen lips of her pussy drooling all over his cock, doing everything they could to try and suck him in.

He switched to her other nipple, giving it the same treatment as his fingers groped and kneaded her breasts, her chest heaving with her racing heart just beneath the surface. The bed springs creaked as the passion between them became more than they could bear. Chloe placed her hand on top of his head when she couldn’t take it anymore, pushing him down between her legs. They clamped his head in place the moment his lips made contact with hers, his swirling mind getting high off her scent.

Her hips stretched and tensed as he nibbled on her engorged clit, her voice escaping in a volley of sharp, stuttering gasps. She grabbed a tuft of his hair and shoved her crotch harder against his face, suffocating him in her heightened state of euphoria. Rather than fight against it, he drove his tongue deeper into the humid darkness of her depths, sucking in all the air he could while he licked her in ways that made her body beg for more.

Her voice was a teeming mess of moans and gasps, her words an incoherent jumble of letters spoken without the ability of rational thought. She had to be close to her orgasm, if she didn’t have it already. He could no longer tell, and he had no intention of stopping until she told him to.

Her hips rose off the bed like they were possessed when he sucked her clit into his mouth and tickled it with the tip of his tongue. Her groans turned guttural, loud and hoarse as her arms thrashed about in the open air, her hands blindly searching for something to grab onto. He didn’t let up until she finally gave him permission to come back up for air with a tap on the head. He panted almost as much as she did, his lips dripping with her hot nectar.

She somehow managed a smile in the afterglow of it all. He crawled his way up to her and collapsed by her side, holding her close to keep her away from the edge. He could taste the linger of elation on her breath when she kissed him.

“Peter, that was…”

He nodded in response, his heaving breath in sync with hers.

“I know.”

She lifted her gaze to meet his, telling him what kind of question she wanted to ask and what kind of answer she wanted to hear from him.

“Was that really all for me?”

“Of course it was. You don’t see me running off to the bathroom to text some other girl, do you?”

She giggled in a way that let him know she believed him, nuzzling against his chest, hiding half her face in the crook of his arm.

“You wanna know something?”

“Hell, yeah, I do.”

She bit her lip with a smile.

“You’re better than Kim was.”

He raised his eyebrows in surprise.

“Now, that I find hard to believe. I saw what she did to you. I heard it too.”

“Oh, she was fucking amazing. But you’re better.” She placed her hand on his chest, sliding it under the flap of his shirt to feel his skin against her palm. “And not just because you gave me a better orgasm. Well, three, actually.”

“How else do you measure something like that?”

She shrugged in response.

“It’s hard to explain. It’s just, Kim struck me as the kind of person who could give either one of us a mind-blowing orgasm anytime she wanted to.”

Peter nodded in agreement.

“Yeah?”

“But I don’t want that.”

“You don’t?”

“Mm-mm. I just think it would get boring after a while, you know? I love these intense orgasms you give me, Peter. But I also love the teasing, the buildup, the little games we play. I’d miss them if they were suddenly gone one day.”

“Yeah, me too.”

She rolled over on her side and draped her arm over his waist, pressing her nose against his chest to inhale the scent of sweat, sex, and Italian food.

“I love how you stay by my side afterwards too.”

“Well, you want to know what I love?”

She lifted her head to look up at him once more, her eyes reflecting the eager curiosity of her smile.

“What?”

“I love how you always put me first, even if it means letting me do something you don’t feel too comfortable with. It makes me realize that all I want is you above everything else.”

She kissed him again, her lips tight with a giddy restlessness that was beginning to stir beyond her control.

“See, that right there, that’s what I need. I don’t need an earth-shattering orgasm every time we fuck. I just need…”

“Need what?”

“Attention, from a good man. Like any love-starved girl, I guess.”

He put his arms around her and wrapped her up tight, kissing her brow as she snuggled up against him, letting out a coo when she brushed her thigh against his crotch.

“Mmm, looks like I’m not the only one who’s starving.”

His neglected cock responded to the slightest touch from her, relishing in the sensation of her fingers brushing across his foreskin. She held his gaze as she stroked him, her moans rising with his.

“I did promise to make it up to you,” she whispered. “Didn’t I?”

“Yeah,” he nodded, his voice hitching in his throat. “You did.”

“Roll over on your back.”

She sat up as he did, giving him the room he needed and scooching down the bed until she was settled between his legs, the collar of his shirt hanging from her neck, giving him a perfect view of her cleavage.

His erection towered at full mast after a few strokes, his tip basking in the heat of her breath. She hooked her hair behind her ear with her free hand as she leaned in to give it a kiss. It swelled in her grasp, eager for more. She took her time, covering every angle with her lips and tongue. 

Somewhere along the way, he gained a sudden sense of clarity and realized what she had meant. He wasn’t constantly on the cusp of climax like he was with Kim. He didn’t have to stress out about holding himself back. After a long day at work, he could just lie back, relax, and enjoy the pleasure of his girlfriend’s company. He could enjoy the sensation of her lips wrapped around his cock, her tongue swirling around his girth, her head bobbing up and down in his lap at a steady pace.

eroticNADINE
Online Now!
Lush Cams
eroticNADINE

She moaned through her nose, sending vibrations through his veins all the way down to the base. He gasped in response, which in turn made her suck him off faster. She swallowed him deeper than she normally did, teaching herself the limits of her gag reflex. He didn’t want her to push herself too far. But at the same time, he didn’t want to tell her to stop either. It just felt too damn good.

“Do you like that?” she asked, stroking her saliva into his skin when she came back up for air.

“Yeah,” he nodded, short of breath and at a loss for words.

“Yeah?” she giggled, both nervous and excited. “I’ve never done that before.”

Knowing that just turned him on even more; not the act itself, but the fact that she was willing to do it for him.

“Could’ve fooled me.”

“Oh, really?” she asked with a teasing tone. “Maybe I should keep going then. I bet I could fit the whole thing in my mouth with a bit of practice.”

“I bet you could.”

She picked up where she left off, sliding her lips across his foreskin as she swayed her head back and forth at just the right angle. He could tell this was a technique she was trying out for the first time, and he could also tell that she was a natural at it. He let her know as much with the volume and frequency of his moans, begging her not to stop.

Her head bobbed up and down faster and faster, her hand chasing the path of her lips as she twisted her wrist around his shaft. His hips rose off the bed, his head tilted back against the pillow, his mouth open wide to let his voice escape from the bottom of his throat. He reached down and clutched a handful of her hair, encouraging her to go even faster. She took it as her cue, her hand turning into a blur as she jerked off half his length, her lips sliding back and forth across the ridge with a soft pop, her tongue flicking against the very tip.

He didn’t give her a verbal warning when he came. He couldn’t. The pleasure of it all was just too much. He just let it all spill out: an entire day’s worth of semen shooting into the back of her throat, filling her mouth with his pungent flavor. His moans turned sharp and sporadic, his hips twitching to get every last drop out. Chloe assisted him, squeezing it all out and swallowing it down until his cock finally went flaccid, falling out of her mouth and flopping onto his lap, spent and satisfied.

She lifted her head up and met his gaze, licking the cum off her lips with a sultry grin that promised more in the future.

“Mmm,” she purred. “Tastes like sauerkraut.”

“Sauerkraut?” He could barely get the word out, he was panting so hard. “Boy, that sounds appetizing.”

She giggled as she crawled over and collapsed on top of him, resting her head on his shoulder like she belonged there, which she did. He ran his fingers through her hair, smoothing it out before it knotted up on her.

“Well, excuse me, Mister Master Chef. It was the only thing I could think of that you put on a sausage.”

“You could’ve said mustard, relish, marinara sauce.”

“Yuck, mustard’s even worse than sauerkraut.”

“There’s peppers, caramelized onions, barbecue sauce, ketchup if you want to be really classy.”

“Mm-hmm.”

“Jalapenos, chili, cheese sauce.”

She giggled again with a playful slap on his chest.

“Okay, smartass. I get it already.”

“Salsa, horseradish.”

“Oh, hell, no.”

“No?”

She shook her head.

“I swear to God, Peter, if your cum tastes like horseradish, I’m never going down on you again.”

“Okay,” he said with a chuckle. “Noted.”

She didn’t return his laugh, not even with a smile. That worried him. What worried him even more was the way she pushed off of him and scooched away as far as she could.

“You should go take a shower. Seriously, just thinking about it makes me wanna gag.”

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to-”

She sat on the edge of the bed and looked over her shoulder at him.

“It’s fine, Pete. Really. Just go take a shower. Please? For me?”

He nodded and rolled off the bed, sliding his shirt off his arms and tossing it in the hamper as he walked by it. He closed the bathroom door with a sigh, not sure what to think about what just happened. All he could do was turn the hot water on, sit on the toilet, and wait. It didn’t feel like it was enough, but it wasn’t like she gave him much of a choice.

Once the steam began to rise to the ceiling, he took off his socks, stepped over the bathtub, and closed the curtain, standing under the showerhead and grabbing the sponge to lather it with liquid soap. The hot water felt good on his feet in particular, soothing the ache in his heels from a day’s worth of work. His hips hurt too, still tender from the intensity of his orgasm. He wasn’t so sure it was an ache he wanted to go away just yet.

He had washed his shoulders and was about to work his way down to his chest when he heard the door latch shut. He thought it was his imagination at first. That was, until Chloe pushed the curtain open and stood before him naked as the day she was born.

“Make room,” she said, stepping inside and standing in front of him, letting out a soft laugh that left behind a hollow echo when she saw the sponge in his hand.

“What?”

She raised her shoulders and shook her head.

“I swear, you’re the only guy I know who uses a shower sponge.”

“Yeah?” he asked with a teasing tone, resisting the urge to put his hands on her until he knew what boundaries she had in place for him. “You got a problem with that?”

“No, not at all.” She leaned against the wall and crossed her arms under her breasts, giving him every reason to think she wanted to do nothing more than watch. “In fact, I kinda like it. Bar soap, I mean, it does the job and everything. Just not as good in my opinion.”

He nodded in agreement, unsure of what she wanted him to do beyond that.

“Go on,” she said, her voice barely rising above the thunderous roar of the water pouring down on them. “Don’t let me stop you.”

He obeyed her for the moment, spreading suds across his chest and abdomen as he studied her reaction closely, searching for signs of true intent. Did she really just want to observe, or was she hoping for something more hands-on without saying it out loud? He couldn’t tell. She had quite the poker face in the moments when it mattered to her.

“I can wash you too if you want,” he said, feeling her gaze on where she wanted him to clean himself as he washed his arms.

She shook her head in response.

“I already took a shower today.”

He let out a sigh, holding it in to the best of his ability in the hopes that she didn’t hear it. They were naked in the shower together. They could do whatever they wanted. But he felt as though she was going to turn down every suggestion he offered to her. It wasn’t that he was frustrated with her for not wanting sex when he did. He just couldn’t figure out why she joined him in the first place if that wasn’t what she had in mind.

With nothing left to wash above his waist besides his back, he moved down to his thighs. At least, he was about to when he had an idea. It was a long shot, but he didn’t know what else to do at this point. So he took half a step closer to her in the confined space and offered her the sponge.

“Do you want to wash me?”

Her smile made his heart skip a beat, and he couldn’t help but feel as if he had just cracked the code.

She took the sponge from him and gave it a squeeze to let the suds out. He expected her to go for his legs, and what waited for her between them. But she didn’t.

“Turn around,” she said, her eyes wide and pleading.

He turned away from her and felt the sponge on his back, letting out a sigh of satisfaction at the sensation of it. Her touch heightened his senses to the hot water splashing on his skin. He couldn’t help but find it arousing in a way he’d never felt before. They had fooled around in the shower only a handful of times, and they always went straight to business. Had he known the pleasures that could’ve come from taking their time, he would’ve been open to it a lot sooner.

“How does that feel?” she asked, leaning over his shoulder to whisper in his ear, her gentle voice soothing his ear.

“Yeah, it feels good,” he replied. “I like it.”

“Yeah?”

She giggled, and he couldn’t help but feel relieved. Whatever tension had been working against them seemed to have run its course. He tried not to get his hopes up, but it was hard not to when she brought the sponge below his waist and began washing his butt.

“We gotta get you squeaky clean,” she said with a playful pitch in her voice. “Every nook and cranny.”

It made him laugh, and she laughed in response.

“You seem to be enjoying yourself back there.”

“Uh-huh, of course I am. I get to pamper you after a long day at work.”

She was too cute for him to handle. He wanted nothing more than to turn around and pin her against the wall. But he resisted the urge, deciding instead to let her have the reins and set the pace, curious to see what she would do next.

She didn’t disappoint. Once his posterior had been properly polished and buffed, she reached around with both hands and went to work on the front end, starting with his inner thighs. The tips of her fingers brushed against his dick as she rubbed the suds into his skin. He could tell from the way she breathed in his ear that it was intentional. He could feel her breasts pressing against his back, her nipples poking at him, streams of water flowing off her skin and onto his. He leaned forward and braced his hands against the wall, the stimulation of it all becoming too for him.

“Oh, my, Mister Master Chef. You’re not getting hard down there, are you?”

“Yeah,” he nodded, his breathing growing heavier with each exhale. “I am.”

“Good,” she whispered, the tone of her voice dripping with a hint of seduction. “That’s what I want. It makes it easier for me to clean it.”

He let out a soft chuckle, seeing right through her thinly-veiled facade. Before he could tell her as much, he felt the sponge brush against his shaft, chasing its expanding length. None of the other women he had been with had been this creative or resourceful with him. It tickled and pleased at the same time, grazing his foreskin with suds and water that made it slippery to the touch.

“Don’t do it too much,” he said with a trembling voice. “Otherwise it’ll sting.”

“I know,” she replied, her breaths in sync with his. “I’ll be careful, I promise.”

She kept her word, only giving it a few more passes before she dropped the sponge and used her hand, wrapping her arm around his waist to hold him close, her cheek resting on his shoulder, her breasts swelling against his back.

“Fuck.”

His breathing grew more frantic with the pace of her strokes, his moans rising above the steam. He didn’t know how much longer he could hold himself back. He didn’t want to waste his load on the tiled wall in front of him, and he was sure she didn’t want him to either. Just as he was about to give in and take control, she spun him around and pushed him back against the wall, allowing him to gaze upon the way the water droplets rolled down the slopes of her breasts and dripped off her nipples. Her bangs clung to her forehead in wet clumps as she looked down to take in the sight of his throbbing erection.

She pressed her thumb against the tip to catch the precum before the water washed it away, smearing it over his skin with a giggle that made her thoughts loud and clear.

“Oh, would you look at that?”

“What?”

Her gaze met his with a smirk of innocent mischief.

“I got your cock all dirty again. I think it’s time we find another to clean it, don’t you?”

He nodded in agreement, his grin reflecting hers.

“Yes, I do.”

She held his gaze for a moment longer and bit her lip, breaking character for a second or two before she turned her back to him and pushed her hands against the wall, curling her back as she lifted her ass in the air, the falling water bouncing and rolling off her tight cheeks.

“Stick it in here,” she said, her voice heaving with restrained impatience, her eyes wide with desire as she looked over her shoulder at him. “You know I keep it nice and clean for you.”

He grabbed his cock by the base, placing his free hand on her hip as he pressed the tip against her entrance, relishing the way her body moved in response.

“Oh, God.”

He could feel the ache in her pussy, slick and hot and hungry. Teasing her would only test her patience, and his. So he wasted no time penetrating her good and deep, mounting his hands on her sides to pull her back against him. She pushed against the wall to help him out, her thighs clashing with his hips as his thrusts gained momentum, her pussy devouring every inch with greed. Her fingers clawed at the tiles, her head dipping and tilting back at random intervals, sliding her soaked clumps of hair down her shoulders before she whipped them back into position again.

Their moans rose above the wet, roaring heat in hollow echoes that ricocheted from the tub to the ceiling. His skin smacked against hers louder and faster with each thrust, his hips driving his cock as deep as it could reach. He could feel her pussy clamp down on him, and he knew she was about to cum. They had played their game, and it turned him on in a way he knew Kim never could. She was all about control and intensity. She couldn’t savor the moment unless she was the one in charge.

Chloe wasn’t Kim, and it was one of the many things that attracted him to her. He just didn’t realize it until he was hip-deep inside her. He wanted to remain hip deep inside her for as long as he could, past her first orgasm and into her second. He wanted to do it because he chose to, not because she challenged him to.

“Fuck, Pete. I’m cumming, I’m cumming.”

He could feel the buck of her hips in his grasp, digging his fingers into her skin as he fucked her through her climax, making it clear to her that he had no intention of slowing down.

She responded in kind, begging for more without the ability to say it out loud, her pussy turning into a warm, tender mess as he pounded it over and over again. Her legs trembled under her weight, her knees going weak, relying on the strength of his grip to hold her up. 

His movements grew more aggressive with each thrust, keeping her pinned to the wall, pressing her face and tits against the wet ceramic as her hips struggled to keep pace with his. His raging cock pulsed inside her, basking in the damp heat of her depths, knowing full well that each plunge brought him closer and closer to the edge. He kept going regardless, confident that he could hold out as long as he needed to, shaking off the accumulation of water that dripped from his brow.

“Cum inside me.” Her voice came out as a soft whimper, pleading with all the strength she had left. “Cum inside me, cum inside me.”

Her pussy was too weak to clench down on him a second time, but he could tell how close she was by the way her body tensed with renewed vigor. All he had to do was let himself go, and he knew she would do the same.

It took a mere three more strokes before he erupted, pulling her back against him and holding her there as he unleashed torrent after torrent deep inside her, her pussy feeding on his cum like an elixir. Her hips bucked against his, their voices singing a duet of moans.

He leaned over her and braced his hand against the wall by her head, holding himself up as the surge of pleasure washed over the surface of his skin and faded away.

“We should turn the shower off,” she panted. “Your neighbors are gonna be pissed at you for hogging all the hot water.”

“Let it run a little longer,” he panted back. “I can barely stand right now. Which means if I go down, you’re going down with me.”

She let out a frail chuckle, somehow finding the strength to turn around and face him.

“Well, I certainly wouldn’t be opposed to a third round, maybe in the tub. Have you ever done that before?”

He shook his head.

“Maybe we oughta try that next time if you’re up for it.” The smirk on her face promised more of a certainty than a possibility.

“Maybe we ought to,” he replied, reaching behind her to turn the water off. “Next day both of us have off?”

Her smile grew wider.

“Sounds like a date.”

They shared a towel as they dried each other off, making one another laugh with light touches in inappropriate places.

Ten minutes later, they were in bed together, naked from head to toe and content as could be.

“Chloe?”

“Hmm?” 

She raised her head to look up at him, giving him the time he needed to let out an apprehensive sigh.

“I know this is probably none of my business, but what’s the story with the horseradish?”

She cast her gaze down and shook her head.

“It’s stupid, let’s just leave it at that.”

“Okay,” he nodded, showing no intent in pushing it any further.

She let out a sigh of her own.

“It’s not you, Peter. I promise. It’s just something from my past is all.”

“Well, I gathered that much. I just don’t like it when I upset you like that, even when it’s not me.”

“I know you don’t.” She rolled over on her side, resting her head against his heartbeat. “My parents had me try some when I was in high school. They loved the stuff, but I hated it, and so did my boyfriend at the time. He said he could smell it on my breath every time he kissed me. It got to the point where I was brushing my teeth three or four times a day, but he said it didn’t make a difference. Eventually, he stopped kissing me. Then he found another girl who was willing to go further with him than I was.”

Peter let out a sigh of sympathy, lifting the weight of her head up and back down again.

“It was just a stupid high school romance, I know. But he was the first boy I ever started falling for. It took me a long time to get over him, and it created a wedge between me and my parents for a while too.”

“Sounds like you got cheated on,” he said, gently running his fingers through her damp hair.

“More or less, yeah.”

“That’s not stupid, Chloe. He was the stupid one for doing that to you.”

She looked up at him again with a smile bright enough to fight against the lazy movement of her head.

“Maybe it’s not, seeing as how it led me to you in the end.”

He huffed a chuckle through his nose that aroused her curiosity.

“What?”

“Nothing.”

“Oh, no, Mister. It’s your turn now. Spill it.”

As reluctant as he was, he knew she was right. She had opened up to him, and now it was time for him to return the favor.

“I said the same thing to the last girl I was with, talking about how either fate or chance allowed us to cross paths, and the only thing that mattered was that we ended up together. It absolutely made her day. Then she left me a week later because I had to stay at work for an extra hour.”

“Are you fucking kidding me?”

He shook his head.

“Nope. I tried to explain to her that it was a rare occurrence for me, but she wasn’t having it.”

Chloe scoffed in response.

“So she left a good man like you because you were late coming home once.”

“Apparently,” he shrugged. “And that included a text message to let her know what was going on.”

“Well, you wanna know what?”

“What?”

She kissed his cheek before she answered.

“She’s the stupid one.”

A full smile spread across his face as they locked eyes.

“Well, maybe it’s not so stupid if it led me to you.”

“Maybe it’s not.”

Published 
Written by MrOrange143
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments