Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Ladies Get Together

"Kathy invites Pat over for lunch. She is lunch..."

38
3 Comments 3
11.4k Views 11.4k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Friday night had been an eye-opening experience: our first foursome. The next day, Kathy and I began a long 'soul-searching' talk about what had transpired the night before.

Kathy initiated the conversation, "Am I wrong? Or did you enjoy fucking Pat a little too much?"

How could I counter my wife's directness except by answering truthfully?

"Yes, she's a beautiful woman who knows how to suck and fuck. Did you enjoy her tongue work on you?"

"Yes, but let's keep the focus on you for the moment. Do you still love me?"

"Why wouldn't I still love you? In fact, I love you more than ever for what we did together. It was 'off-the-charts' exciting. I haven't felt like that since I was a teenager getting my first piece."

"I'm a little worried that you wanted her more than me and on top of that she's prettier than I am."

I stopped to think through my answer before I ended up in a sticky emotional situation. "Well, she has certain physical attributes that are very appealing, but I don't know anything else about her."

"But you are attracted to her?" Kathy continued the interrogation.

"Believe it or not, I'm attracted to a lot of beautiful women, but that doesn't mean I love them more than you or even at all. Like most men, I am a connoisseur of beautiful women, you included."

I could feel myself slipping into Kathy's 'swamp of no return,' so I thought I'd try a different tack to re-direct where this conversation was heading.

"Honey, I feel you are being too hard on yourself and don't appreciate your excellent qualities both physically and personality-wise. They're what make you special to me and anyone else who knows you. I wouldn't trade you for anything or anyone in the world."

My wife has many qualities that enhance her beauty. Physically, she's about five foot six, slender build with raven-black, neck-length silken hair. She has porcelain white skin that contrasts her hair. It's so dark, and she's so white like ying-yang. She looks like a full grown doll. Her eyes are blue and hypnotic. If you've ever seen a dog with blue eyes, they sort of look like that. They have a very dark ring around the iris' outer edge and the rest is very light blue with 'black hole' pupils. They simply suck you into her soul. I think they are truly her best physical quality.

Any guy would be drawn to her nice rack of 33Ds that have dark brown, two-inch diameter areolas with nipples that are perked upward just begging to be sucked. Her waist is twenty-three inches with hips that measure thirty-four inches. She keeps her bush nicely trimmed and has a 'silver dollar' sized patch above her slit. Intellectually, she has an IQ of one hundred eighteen, so she's not stupid.

"You're so sweet to me, Honey. I was afraid that maybe something happened to our relationship yesterday."

I reassured her that we were fine and proceeded to ask, "I noticed that you jumped on Gary's cock and made sure that you swallowed his every drop."

Responding indignantly, "So, what of it!"

"Nothing, it was just an observation, and I hope I can get that kind of treatment, too."

"Is that all? I thought you were going somewhere else with that question."

"So, are you saying you're going to swallow my cum from now on?"

"Of course, if that's what you want."

"Well to me, it means that you love me enough to make the effort to satisfy my emotional need that swallowing represents,"

"That's Bullshit!! You just want me to suck your cock. Actually, I've gotten used to the taste, and I had an orgasm when it shot into my mouth. Besides, it's loaded with protein and good for your skin. Did you enjoy seeing Pat play with my tits and pussy?"

"That was the hottest thing ever. It's the one thing every guy wants his girl to do," I replied, enthusiastically.

"Why is that so hot for you guys?"

"I don't know maybe it's because women are so much more beautiful than guys. I mean you don't have extra shit hanging down and flopping around. Women's tits look so good and their pussies have everything all together in a nice package. So when two women go at it, a guy has a chance to learn something about pleasing a woman with his mouth. They know what feels good to their pussy."

"Are you saying that you'd like to see me and Pat do something again?"

"Well, not exactly, but I don't think I would be opposed to that idea. It's all up to you."

"It did feel nice. Her lips and hands were so soft and light to the touch. Her tongue was just too much. She's one to tell you what she wants so there's no guesswork. Would you like me to see if I can set something up with her?"

"Would you? That'd be great! If it would be okay with you, that is? I could just watch you girls go to town from a discreet location."

"I'd like to see you and Gary with another guy do it."

"Let's see how you and Pat do first. OK?"

"All right, it sounds like a plan."

****

The following Monday, Kathy called Pat and invited her over for lunch the next day for some coffee and conversation under the pretense of getting to know each other better. Pat said she'd love to drop by.

I took the day off and was as eagerly awaiting Pat's arrival as much as Kathy was. Since it was summer, Kathy dressed in some baggy shorts and a loose fitting blouse. I knew she was bra-less, but I wasn't sure about her panties.

The doorbell rang and I relocated to an adjacent room where I could hear and see without being noticed.

Pat was just as beautiful in the daylight as she was in the evening, although her attire was more casual. She wore a flowered sundress with a halter top tie behind her neck. I noticed her nipples, which were hiding behind two yellow daisies in the fabric, were erect when she arrived. She didn't have her fire engine red lipstick on, but this time it was more a pastel pink color.

Kathy greeted her and led her to the coffee table, where the appetizers, finger sandwiches, beverage and wine were waiting. They engaged in some small talk before my wife mentioned the previous weekend's activities.

"Do you do that sort of thing often?"

While Pat sipped on some chardonnay, "No, not really, but Gary said you and your husband were a very good looking couple and I wouldn't be disappointed if I showed up. I certainly wasn't."

"I'm glad to hear that. You know I've never seen my husband's cock that hard. I really enjoyed the things we did."

"You seemed a little inexperienced, but I relished your enthusiasm and openness to new things. You simply dove right in. No pun intended."

Kathy blushed then they laughed. The conversation continued until Kathy suggested that they move to the sofa and get more comfortable. I quietly re-located to continue my observations. They both took their places and my wife slid over next to Pat.

"I think you're a very beautiful woman. You make me feel different than any other person I've been around. It's exciting to be around you."

I thought to myself that was a great lead-in. Before Pat could answer, my wife then took Pat's hand and said, "Your hands touched me so softly. When they stroked my arm, they sent chills through me."

"You mean like this."

She lightly stroked up and down my wife's arm with her fingertips and nails. I saw Kathy's arm get a gaggle of goosebumps.

"Yes, just like that."

Pat then reached up and stroked Kathy's cheek with the back of her fingers. Kathy took Pat's hand and lightly kissed her fingers then the back of her hand. They looked into each other's eyes. Kathy closed hers and Pat leaned in and kissed her lips in the gentlest way that I almost came right then. I saw my wife's nipples harden beneath her blouse. Kathy placed her hands, one on each side of Pat's cheeks like she was holding a fragile Faberge egg, and returned the kiss.

This initiated several minutes of deeper and deeper kisses that culminated in some excellent 'Frenching' with furious tongue exploration. My wife began to nibble on Pat's neck and then burrowed her tongue into Pat's neck. Pat jumped as Kathy kept up this action. This is something I do to my wife. It makes her toes curl. She can only stand it for about thirty seconds before she's ready to fuck. Pat began to moan.

My wife moved her right hand to Pat's left breast and began tweaking her nipple, resulting in a louder moan. My cock was rock hard and was about to crack under the strain. However, the action was just getting started. I tried to stay under control.

Kathy began tonguing the back of Pat's throat, which was likewise returned. My wife stealthily untied Pat's halter tie and slipped the sundress down to the waist exposing Pat's lovely breasts. Kathy continued kissing that beautiful face, then neck, shoulder and finally her breast.

KitanaJames
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KitanaJames

Pat's hand pulled my wife's mouth tight to her tit as she began to lick and suck Pat's erect nipple like a starving baby. There was more moaning.

I was about to cum in my pants. This was the hottest thing I'd ever seen in person. I wanted to walk in and start fucking both of them, but I had to be patient. While still sucking Pat's breast, I saw Kathy's hand slip under Pat's dress and begin to stroke her right leg.

Pat pushed my wife's hand away saying, "No, not yet."

That seemed to get my wife fired up and she was back at those luscious lips sucking Pat's tongue deep into her mouth. My wife definitely had more will power than I would have been able to mustard at that point.

After what seemed like forever (I think it was half a minute), Kathy returned to Pat's boobs biting and pulling them lightly with her teeth. This seemed to do the trick and I saw Pat's legs spread. Kathy, also took notice, and slid her hand deftly up to the golden jackpot.

Pat legs spread wider. My wife slipped two fingers into her wetness and began to rotate her thumb on Pat's clit. There was more moaning. I noticed that Kathy's shorts were wet, too. I had to take my cock out of my pants. because the strain was too great.

My wife lifted Pat's dress and quickly took a kneeling position between her legs. Kathy delicately parted them like a hand through smoke and began to lick and kiss her way up from Pat's knee. My wife pulled Pat's hips forward toward the sofa's edge to get her goodies at tongue height then extended her tongue and softly touched Pat's passion button. A long guttural moan came from Pat's deepest self. I knew she was really getting off to this and so was I.

Kathy began to tongue circles around Pat's clit and then suck it into her mouth. I could tell she was still tonguing it while it was in her mouth. She slipped two fingers back into that exquisite pussy and was finger-fucking her while sucking the shit out of her clit. Her hand was palm up and she lifted it upward as she slid it in so she could hit Pat's G spot.

All my senses seemed to be on high alert because I could see, hear and smell the wetness of the beautiful pussy in front of me. My wife was really doing a great job. Pat began to buck. Kathy kept her mouth attached to that clit while ramming those fingers deep into Pat's love canal. Pat let out a soul-cleansing screech and began cumming non-stop for several minutes.

Kathy slowed the pace down and was slowly sliding her fingers in and out of that juice box. She leaned forward and gave it several long licks to collect her savory orgasm juice. It seeped down Kathy's arm to dropped off her elbow like ballooning spiderlings in glistening strands.

Licking her fingers, "You taste so good. I could do that again."

In between deep exhaustive breaths, Pat said, "I don't think I could handle another one right now. That was beautiful. You're a quick study."

My cock was sticking straight out like the plank on the HMS Bounty and I wanted to cum so badly, but I knew there was more action ahead.

Kathy took her place on the sofa next to Pat. They hugged and cuddled for a couple minutes as they stroked each other's hair. It was a beautiful sight in contrast - my wife's white skin and Pat's California tanned, exterior, her long flaxen mane and Kathy's short, midnight black hair. God never made anything as beautiful as these two.

Pat looked into Kathy's eyes and said, "Now it's your turn."

With that, Pat began to kiss Kathy's face starting with her cheek and proceeding in a counterclockwise fashion. When she returned to the starting point, she kissed each of my wife's eyelids, then nose, chin and finally her lips. This was so sensual that my cock felt like a bratwurst on a grill just before it explodes. I kept telling myself stay calm the best is yet to come.

Pat ran her tongue over my wife's lips and lightly swirled it around the outer edge of her lips then she softly kissed them. Pat continued kissing my wife's face as she worked her way to the left ear. I saw Pat begin to lick the inner portion of Kathy's ear and then she burrowed her tongue deep into her ear canal. Pat continued and it looked like she was trying to give my wife a lobotomy through her ear. Kathy was squirming and thrashing around like she had be tied up in a sheet and was trying to get loose.

Pat relented from her ear and moved to her neck. She, too, was a quick study also and began driving her tongue into my wife's neck muscles just as had been done to her earlier. I saw Kathy's toes clench and I knew she was ready for action. Pat relocated to my wife's lips and began to unbutton her blouse. After she undid the first button, Kathy stood up and torn off her clothes then threw herself into Pat's arms again.

Pat kissed and licked my wife's shoulder as she headed for her lovely breasts. She licked around the outer edges of Kathy's areola in larger circles. Pat held Kathy's breast in her hand and kissed it delicately like it was a detonator that she didn't want to set off just yet.

Pat's hands then began stroking my wife's inner thighs first one leg then the other. With each stroke, her hand worked its way upward toward Kathy's drooling snatch. The heat these two women were generating filled my nostrils. It was erotic. My cock was hard as titanium.

Pat's fingers feather lightly brushed my wife's labia. Kathy was putty in Pat's hands and looked like she would do anything for her. Pat finally slipped one finger into that dripping snatch up to the hand knuckle. Once that one was thoroughly wetted, she used two fingers and so it went then there were three and four. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. My wife's pussy was taking all of them.

Finally, Pat's thumb was going in too. She kept rotating her hand and moving it slowly in and out. With each inward push, she would slide it a little deeper in my wife's pussy. Kathy was moaning, "Oh, my god. That feels so good."

Pat's hand got pass the last restriction and her whole hand up to her wrist was in my wife's pussy. Pat keep up the rotating with a slight in and out motion and Kathy began to buck and scream. She was cumming like Fourth of July fireworks. Pat continued as my wife begged for more. After about another thirty seconds, Kathy's eyes rolled back in her head like a zombie and she passed out. There was this stream of drool dribbling out one corner of her mouth. I thought she was dead.

That was more than I could take and I shot my load about halfway across the room. Pat was startled when she heard me cum, but once she knew what was happening, she had the sexiest smile drift across her face.

"Is she alright?"

"She'll come around in a couple minutes," Pat nonchalantly replied.

"Where did you learn that?"

"Well, when I was sixteen, I spent the summer with my Aunt Karen. She caught me masturbating one afternoon. I was so embarrassed. She just looked at me lying naked on the bed and said I was beautiful and that it always feels better when someone else's hands help you. She taught me a lot of other things besides this."

"Wow, your Aunt Karen sounds like a teacher I would enjoy meeting. You must feel lucky to have had a personal trainer at such a young age."

"It was the best summer of my life so far. I came at least three times a day - more when Uncle Mike was there."

I heard a moan in the background. Kathy was coming around (no pun intended). Once she was fully aware, she sat up and said, "I thought you were just going to watch."

"That's all I did, but I couldn't stifle myself when I came. Pat heard me. That's me over on the wall there."

Questioning, Pat inquired, "It sounds like you both like to watch certain things. Your husband likes to watch you and I and you like to watch him suck cock and drink cum."

"Yes, I guess you're right."

"Do you think there are any other things you might want to watch each other do?"

"I don't know? What do you think, Honey?"

Kathy replied with some excitement in her voice, "Well, you got to fuck Pat last time maybe I could fuck another guy and you could watch."

"Do you really think that would be a good idea? I'm not so sure I could handle a straight guy fucking you. Pat, would you be there?" I asked.

Emphatically, "Of course, I'd be there. I wouldn't want to miss out on Kathy's education. I can arrange everything."

After several minutes of conversation concerning pros and cons, we agreed that next weekend Pat would make all the arrangements and she'd bring a lucky guy over to fuck my wife in front of me.

Published 
Written by JimmieCrack
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments