Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pat Joins the Fun

"Pat is more than expected..."

67
11 Comments 11
9.5k Views 9.5k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Do you remember how you looked forward to Christmas? Well, that was the way Kathy and I approached the coming Friday. Our nightly routine had begun to seem a little ordinary, however, on the plus side, it was a huge improvement over our previous sex life.

Like the days before Christmas, this week dragged by, but Friday finally arrived. At breakfast, I could tell that my wife was hyper-excited about what might happen that evening.

I got home a little early. She had already put drinks and snacks out for our guests. Kathy was acting like a bi-polar person having a manic attack, really psyched.

She gave a twirl to show off her attire, which was a see-through white satin blouse and flared black skirt. She was bra-less then she lifted up her dress and was panties-less, too.

"It looks like you're ready to go."

"I've been wet all day. I've gone through four panty liners so far."

"Ok, that's TMI."

It was approaching arrival time when the doorbell rang. I went to answer it. It was Gary. Kathy bounced in like Tigger and noticed that he was alone. Her smile disintegrated.

"Pat's running late due to traffic."

Her smile returned.

"Gary, do you want a drink?"

We had a couple drinks and some snacks. Gary sat on the couch and I sat next to him. Kathy sat in the overstuffed chair and began glaring at us.

"What!? A watched pot never boils."

She quipped, "Well, if you turn on the heat, it might start!"

I took her cue and placed my hand on Gary's lap. He responded in kind. We began to stroke each other's cock with the expected results. My cock was straining against its confines. Our guest reached over and unbuttoned and unzipped my pants. I stood up and pulled them off. He stood up and I removed his pants, too. We returned to our places and resumed fondling each other.

His cock was nearly full length and the tip of it began sticking out of his underwear's waistband. I had forgotten how big he was when hard. He stood up and removed his underwear and I did likewise. My wife was drooling with anticipation at the scene unfolding and began lightly running her fingers over her pussy lips.

With a slight smile, "I think it's time."

Gary pushed my head down toward his cock. I understood what he meant. My mouth slid over and down that long shaft. My wife was stroking her pussy with more zeal. The doorbell rang. Kathy leaped out of her chair either from shock or excitement.

As she bounded toward the door, "You guys just keep doing what you're doing."

When Kathy returned with Pat, I was still sucking Gary's cock. Pat wasn't a 'him'. He was a she.

Gary said, "Surprise!"

Pat was a strikingly beautiful woman about five-nine with long muscular legs. She looked very fit with 'a tightness' in her body. She was wearing ass-hugging jeans and a billowy, blood-red blouse. She had pouty, full lips that were coated with the brightest, fire engine red lipstick I'd ever seen. Her hair was blonde and mid-back length with eyes like blue diamonds.

She had flip-flops on those perfect feet. Not like those that get crammed into shoes that are too small. Her toes were straight and even. They were hairless and painted the same color as her lips. I could have sucked on those beauties.

Her fingernails were color-coordinated to her lips and toes. Her fingers were long and slender like a piano player's, but they looked like they would fit nicely around a cock as well.

She could have been a model. If I wasn't hard before she came in, I would have gotten hard just looking at her.

Pat looked at Kathy, "I hear that you like to watch your husband suck cock and drink cum. Is that true?"

"Yes, it's very exciting for me."

"Well, we have that in common. I, too, like to watch that. Let's watch together. It'll be fun. Why don't you boys just get back to it?"

Kathy took her place in the chair and Pat took a position behind her leaning forward with her hands on the chair arms.

She said, "Look at how big his cock is! No wonder your husband likes sucking it."

"I like to watch cum going into his mouth. It makes me so hot. This is only the second time I've seen him suck a cock and it's very exciting, too."

I continued working on Gary's cock. Its taste and the way it filled my mouth were getting me harder than ever. His hand was 'feather-light' as it stroked my hardened steel member.

Pat leaned forward and whispered in my wife's ear, "I bet this will feel real good right about now."

Each of her thumbs and forefingers took grasp of my wife's erect nipples. As Pat began lightly twirling Kathy's nipples between her fleshy digits, Kathy jumped initially. Soon her eyes closed as her mouth slightly parted and a low moan escaped from her soul. Her sounds amped up my excitement.

Pat commented, "Look, he likes me playing with you. See how much more gusto he's sucking Gary's cock with."

Kathy re-opened her eyes and replied, "You're right! Honey, do you like seeing her playing with me?"

I came up for air and blurted out, "It's pretty damn hot," then returned to his cock.

Gary said, "Why don't you strip and lie down on the couch and we can 69?"

I jumped up and tore off my underwear and took the bottom position. Gary positioned his salvia-drenched cock over my head and lowered it to my awaiting mouth. He slipped it in and he began to lick my cock as he slowly moved it in and out.

Pat was working my wife's nipples with the determination of a Marine causing Kathy to squirm in the chair. Pat released one nipple and proceeded to unbutton my wife's blouse. With her tits exposed, Pat squeezed them firmly in her hands like checking a grapefruit at the grocery.

Pat then said, "Let's see if there's anything going on down here."

She reached under my wife's skirt and began stroking her inner thighs. Kathy had lost all inhibitions and spread her legs to allow Pat unfettered access to her honey pot.

Pat pulled my wife's skirt up exposing her dripping snatch. I could see out of the corner of my eye that her pussy was dripping and her pink inner lips were spread. Just then Gary started thrusting with long, full strokes as he fired off several burst white lightning. Knowing that Kathy would want to see it, I feverishly collected it.

MelissaCollins
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelissaCollins

Pat ordered, "Come over here and put some of that in her pussy."

I rolled off the couch and clamped my mouth over my wife's cunt like I was giving mouth-to-mouth. Using my tongue, I pushed Gary's cum deep inside her pussy. Kathy started to cum.

Pat commanded, "Ok, that's good enough. Get out of the way!"

She then knelt down between my wife's legs and began working to get all of the cum out of her. Kathy started bucking and squirming as Pat attacked her drenched pussy with her tongue darting in and out and burrowing deep into her.

I just stood watching my wife have orgasm after orgasm. She had lost all control as if she was getting an electroshock treatment.

My cock was about to break. It was so hard. I was getting light-headed because it felt like I only had blood circulating to my dick. There was pussy juice down the front of the chair and a good size puddle on the floor.

My wife was screaming, "I can't cum anymore."

That didn't stop Pat; she was relentless and got several more orgasms out of her before she stopped. My wife collapsed in a mass barely able to breathe.

Pat stood up and began to strip off her clothes - first her blouse and bra. She had perfectly rounded 32C breasts with dark areolas about the size of a quarter and nipples that looked like a virgin No. 2 pencil eraser. Her belly button was adorned with a diamond stud with a ruby garnish heart dangling from it. She kicked off her flip-flops. They landed over in a corner of the living room.

She peeled off her jeans to expose those lovely well-shaped, muscular legs. Her skin looked like satin and her thirty-three-inch hips flared out and up to a nice, thin twenty-four-inch waist. She pulled her thong off to reveal that she was a natural blonde with a two-inch landing strip of well-groomed pubes. As I assumed, she was a real looker - head to toe.

She looked at me with my cock straining at the skin holding it together like a bratwurst on the grill just before they exploded.

"Come over here."

As I approached her, I wondered what might be in store for me. She licked those beautiful lips and slipped them over my cock. She was an expert with her tongue. Apparently, she liked both guys and dolls and could orally please either one.

It only took her about two minutes of tonguing to coax my man juice from my nuts. I felt so good to empty my release in her beautiful mouth. She collected it all then turned toward my wife and began sharing my deposit with her.

Kathy feverishly began "Frenching" Pat and they continued until Pat broke it and said, "Doesn't he taste so good?"

That was the first time my wife had swallowed my cum since we got married. It was so exciting that I nearly came again on the spot.

Lost in all of this was Gary. He was lounging on the couch stroking his cock to another erection.

Pat walked over to him, "I know you don't like pussy, but let me ride that for a couple minutes. I don't think he's ready for another round yet."

Gary replied, "Ok, since we're friends, that's the least I can do."

She immediately lowered her pussy onto that nice-looking cock. She bounced up and down on it. On the downstroke, she would grind her pussy into his pelvic region. Like she promised, she stopped and then approached my wife and offered her hand. Kathy softly placed hers in Pat's.

Pat lifted her out of the chair and over to the adjacent loveseat. She had her lie down and planted several tender kisses on my wife's lips, which soon turned into deep French kissing. Pat's hand found my wife's left breast and began to cup and caress it. Kathy moaned with acceptance. Pat kissed her way down to my wife's pubic area as her index finger began to massage her clit. She lowered her mouth to my wife's slit and began lapping it.

Kathy was moaning more intensely when Pat pulled her gently to the floor. She continued working on her clit. She then moved to straddle her face with her legs and lowered her juicy pussy to my wife's face. Her cunt lips finally met my wife's mouth. I watched with excitement and amazement as my sexually frigid wife began to long stroke Pat's kitty from butt to clit and back. Pat looked as if she was really enjoying this treatment.

While all this was going on, I had returned to the couch and was sucking the pussy juice off of Gary's cock, which given the sight before me and the taste of Pat's pussy juice had given me another hard.

Pat looked up and saw that my cock was hard and said, "Get over here and fuck me."

I looked at Gary, "Sorry, I'll get right back to you, but that's something I can't pass up."

I slid my cock slowly into that beautiful pussy as my wife below us was lapping away. The feeling that her tongue added to the sensation.

Pat started to buck and began cumming with a flood of liquid filling my wife's mouth. She was drinking it down like last call at happy hour.

I felt my nuts tense and I fired a big load cum into that beautiful pussy. I pulled out exhausted. Pat sat upright and my cum began dribbling out of her pussy.

"Kathy, drink it up. Get that cum out of me!"

My wife obeyed as she tongue fucked Pat's pussy and burrowed deep into it for my residuals.

Good to my promise, I returned to Gary's cock and was lapping it like hurricane waves on the shore. It was having the desired effect.

"Lick my nuts, too."

Kathy sat up to watch. I was tonguing them with all I had. Pat walked over and began jacking him off.

Gary bellowed, "I'm going to cum."

Kathy jumped on his cock with her mouth sucking his release down with wild abandon - swallowing every drop.

We all collapsed. A new sexual awareness and openness was merely the beginning of things to come.

Published 
Written by JimmieCrack
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments