Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kathy Takes It Like a Pro

"Her first cuckold experience is one they'll never forget..."

74
9 Comments 9
16.8k Views 16.8k
2.4k words 2.4k words

During the following week, Kathy and I had several conversations about what might happen and how we were going to keep our minds open to all the possibilities and just go with the flow. We were still having our daily sexual dose of fucking and cum eating.

The day finally arrived. We were both excited with anticipation of what might be. The door bell rang at seven o'clock sharp. Kathy and I both went to the door to greet our guests. It was Pat and a handsome big man. We introduced ourselves and invited them in.

Once inside, we continued the introductions. The man's name was Jim. He was about six foot three with a rough square jaw line, red hair, broad chest, weighing about two hundred twenty pounds with strong looking hands. He was older than me, but really looked to be in great shape. Kathy was salivating. From my observation, she was probably already wet just thinking about what might happen. Pat looked radiant. Her blue eyes sparkled as she tossed her flaxen locks over her right shoulder.

We all congregated around the living room sofa and chairs for some drinks, appetizers and get acquainted conversation. I had made a batch frozen margaritas using really good tequila. It only took about two drinks before we all were feeling the effects.

Come to find out Jim was single, owned his own business and traveled a lot - handsome and successful - a killer combination. I imagined he could bed down a lot of women. If I was a woman, I'd let him fuck me.

I was curious about his red hair and asked, "Jim, are you of Scottish descent?"

"Aye, my good sir. I've traced the clan back to the fifteenth century."

"Any nobility there?"

"There was a Duke of Argyll and a couple Lords of Lorne."

"Like the socks?"

Sounding annoyed, "Yes, like the socks. You don't know how often I get that same comment. It gets pretty tiring."

Pat chimed in and said, "Let's all have another drink and then let festivities begin."

We all slammed down another margarita, which definitely put a buzz in all of us.

Pat suggested, "Kathy, why don't you do a little strip tease for us?"

"Just me?"

"Well, all right, I'll join in so you don't feel too exposed so to speak."

I put on some music that would suffice and the girls began to bump and grind their butts. Kathy would look over at Pat and tried to emulate her moves. It was kind of funny because Pat must have done this a lot because she had some real action going on. Kathy on the other hand was looking good, but it wasn't much in comparison.

Pat noticed that Kathy was struggling. She sashayed over to Kathy and put her hands on my wife's hips and began to have her move with her. They were a great looking tandem team as Pat removed Kathy's blouse and bra. She then reached around and began to fondle my wife's lovely breasts - one in each opposite hand. She took hold of each nipple tightly and pulled while pinching them hard.

"Hey that hurts."

"How about this."

I noticed she squeezed them harder. Kathy tried to break away, but Pat had a good grip on her body and nipples. This action continued for a couple minutes and I noticed that Kathy's eyes were tearing up.

Pat said, "It hurts right now, but it'll feel great when I let go, so just go with it."

I swear I think Pat squeezed them even harder. My wife's eyes were fluttering like an electrical wire just barely making contact. Pat released one nipple and un-snapped Kathy's pants and then slid her hand into my wife's panties.

"She's really wet down here. I think she's ready."

With that, Pat released my wife's nipple and pulled her pants and panties off. Pat stripped as well. Two beautifully naked women stood in front of us.

Pat sat down next to me, "Let's watch the action."

Jim got up and walked over to my wife and began to tongue her nipples. Coupled with the pain that Pat had inflicted, this event sent her through the roof. I think she came right then because I saw her tremble and a dribble of liquid excitement ooze down her inner thigh. Jim then pushed her down in the chair and spread her legs. He began lapping up the juice on her leg. He finally made his way to her pink butterfly. He tongued it lightly at first then he just rammed his tongue deep inside her twat. My wife began to convulse like an epileptic with waves of orgasms.

I put my hand on Pat's naked leg and began to see if she was wet, but she removed it and placed my hand in my lap.

"You have be patient and watch what he does to her. It'll be so great."

Jim towered over my wife as he stood up and stripped his clothes off. He was well-built and had some great looking pecs adorned with that fiery red hair and an eight pack of abs. He must work out with weights because he was chiseled.

When he dropped his boxers, a monster ten-inch cock emerged. I dropped my jaw at the site. I'd never seen a cock this big even in the locker room. It wasn't just long, it was thick - probably two plus inches wide. It looked like an escaped python. I was in awe of his member. Its size made me feel inadequate and self-conscious about my dick in comparison.

Kathy looked up and saw it, "Oh, my god. What the fuck is that!"

"I would bet that this is the biggest cock you've ever seen and it's going to split you in two in a few minutes."

Pat reached over and began stroking my rock hard cock through my jeans. I don't think I could have been any harder. I tried to get my hand in Pat's snatch, but she just put it back in my lap.

"Let's just watch the fun."

Jim reached down with both hands and grasped Kathy's head then he pulled her mouth to his cock. She reluctantly opened up and began sucking that phone pole. She could barely get past its head. Jim seemed a little frustrated so he began to thrust his cock into her mouth. She was gagging, but he got it further than I thought imaginable.

During Jim's onslaught, I watched my wife intently. My cock was harder and bigger than it'd ever been. I don't know what it was about seeing her mouth being stuffed like a Thanksgiving Turkey and satiated all at the same time, but I'd never been so aroused by anything.

It didn't help that Pat was lightly tracing the outline of my cock through my pants with her fingers.

She whispered in my ear, "His cock is so big. It's at least twice the size of yours. Don't you wish you had a cock like that? Yours is so small. How can you satisfy your wife with such a little dick? Look how much she loves Jim's big cock."

AmandaCrazy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmandaCrazy

She just kept saying that over and over again and based on how my wife was acting, I was beginning to believe it was true.

I watched Kathy's face and eyes as they went through four distinct stages as Jim kept pounding his sword down her throat. The first stage was fear that such a large object was getting shoved down her throat and the real possibility that she might be suffocated by it. The second was the realization that Jim was not going to stop until she had taken it all and she submitted herself to that reality. The third was determination that she would not be conquered by his cock.

That's when she quit fighting it and began to relax. It slipped deeper into her throat and the fourth was lust once his massive cock had plunged to its deepest depth. Jim must have found her Linda Lovelace secondary clit somewhere past her tonsils. She was cumming from him fucking her mouth.

Pat shouted a suggestion and encouragement to Kathy, "Stick your tongue out and swallow! It'll go in."

Kathy tried it and I could tell that couple more inches disappeared down her throat. Jim kept pounding away at her mouth and Kathy kept swallowing more and more of this huge cock. I couldn't believe it when her mouth was nestled up against his pubic mound. She had the whole ten inches in her throat. He must have been halfway to her stomach. I watched as her throat expanded as he forced his pole down her throat. Her neck seemed to be twice as wide with his cock in place.

My cock meanwhile was at its biggest size ever, but it still was no match for what was down her throat. Pat just kept whispering her mantra in my ear concerning my diminutive comparative cock size.

Pat excitedly proclaimed, "Good girl! It's your first deep throat and on a monster cock. You're a natural!"

As Jim's cock plunged in and out of my wife's mouth, its head dredged up mucus from her throat, which lubricated his cock and made re-entry easy, but she was generating so much of it that it began to flow out of her mouth dripping off her chin onto her tits and legs as she knelt before and serviced his magnificent organ. It was covered with her excretion and that high-lighted the veins as they bulged and throbbed with excitement.

Her mucus hung from her chin like stalactites and was strung all over the place like a "Pavlovian" response to needed sustenance. Buoyed by my wife's success in sword swallowing, I found myself wondering if I could take a cock that big in my mouth and what it would that feel like.

Jim pulled it out her mouth, "That felt great. Let's see what other hole I can plug with this."

He placed its head at the entrance to her pussy and began to slide it up and down her slit. When it was damp from her juices, he began to press it forward into a pussy that had only seen my six-incher.

Jim ordered her, "Ask me to fuck you."

"Jim, fuck me."

Jim pushed another inch into her. "Ask me to fuck you."

"Fuck me, Jim."

Jim pushed another inch into her pussy, which looked like a balloon that was stretched way to taunt and about to burst.

"Ask me to fuck you." His cock was touching pussy territory that I had never explored.

"Oh, please god just fuck me, Jim."

Jim slipped one more inch into to my wife's pussy.

"Ask me to fuck you."

Kathy was totally lost in the sensation and began screaming, "Fuck me. Fuck Me. FUCK ME! For God's sake, FUCK ME! "

Jim had what he wanted and rammed the rest of his cock - five more inches - into her drooling cock sanctuary. My wife immediately began screeching and cumming like a runaway roller coaster with a full complement of riders.

It was like watching a car wreck in slow motion. I wanted to look away, but I just couldn't. My dick was as hard as the Hope diamond. I had to watch as my wife's pussy was stretched to the max as it willingly accepted his huge cock.

Her slit was initially slightly wet, but like when you cut yourself with a very sharp knife, at first, you only see the slice in your skin laid open and you think - "Oh, it's not that bad." But then the blood just gushes out in torrents. Her pussy did the same thing - a flood of lubricant and excitement.

As his cock pushed deep inside her, I saw her clit more engorged than I'd ever been able to get it by giving her head or fucking. About one inch of skin all around her pussy got sucked into her pussy's crevasse as Jim's cock plunged into my wife. Her clit was actually rubbing on his cock's shaft as it when into the hilt. There was no way I could compete with that.

After about two or three minutes of this, Jim pulled his cock out of her pussy. I heard a swish as air rushed in to replace the vacuum that had been created. He then positioned my wife's limp body with her head pointing toward the floor and her pussy up in the air. He then took his cock and placed it on her little brown hole. Gary had fucked her ass, but he was 'only' eight inches, not this monster cock. Jim began pushing and to my surprise, about two inches slipped in.

Kathy was now aware of what was about to happen and cried out, "No, please go slow."

Jim didn't relent. He pushed deeper and deeper until finally it was all in. He then began to do long full-length strokes.

As she was cumming, Kathy was screaming, "No more. I can't cum any more."

My wife screamed in ecstasy. Jim barked an order to Pat, "Shut her up. I've got fucking to do and she's ruining my focus."

Pat leaped off the sofa and while still facing me, her lips produced a mischievous smile as she straddled Kathy's face with her lovely legs and lowered her beautiful pussy to my wife's mouth. Kathy continued to scream, but now it was directly into Pat's pussy. Pat ground it into my wife's mouth and the screaming became muffled.

Pat proclaimed, "Oh, the vibrations feel great, Kathy. Keep screaming!! Scream louder!!"

I had cum in my pants. I couldn't turn away and watched as Jim pounded my wife's ass like he was driving piling for a new freeway overpass. Pat was suffocating her with her sweet slice.

Jim bellowed as he came in Kathy's ass, which was followed quickly by Pat cumming all over her face. Kathy laid there with cum dripping out her ass and Pat's orgasm coating her face.

Pat bubbly exclaimed, "Wasn't that great fun. Now you know a few more things my Aunt Karen and Uncle Mike taught me."

Published 
Written by JimmieCrack
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments