Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

She looked up at the bedroom ceiling, the scallop shell shapes of the décor becoming quite familiar to her now. It was, after all, her fifth night of her stay and the last two nights she had spent a lot of time under Jason as he fucked her. Some girls prefer to keep their eyes closed when being fucked but Jacki was different. She needed to keep them open; looking into the man’s eyes as he releases his first gush of cum, helped her enjoy the experience more.

Unlike the other occasions, she was bound this time. Her husband, Rob, had stripped her of her dress, and after her spanking, had helped Jason to stretch her out on the bed. Jason had already affixed four restraints to each bedpost and was now securing her wrists. She could feel her heart racing, this was new territory for her. Being restrained had not been part of her sexual makeup before, but she was with Jason now. He had made her do things in bed that she had never even thought of in the past. He awakened desires in her that no other had been able to do before. Vanilla was no longer her middle name.

Also, in the room with her were Jason and Rob. Jacki turned her attention to them. Both were naked, and both sported erections. The contrast between the two men was obvious. Her husband, Rob’s body showing first signs of a tan, but Jason’s body was fully dark-skinned. He was Nigerian by birth. Though both a similar height, Jason was muscular and broader in body. And of course, the other and more important contrast was the size of their erections. They weren’t similar in length, nor similar in girth. Jason’s was four or five inches longer that her husband’s and had more girth. Jacki had been married to Rob for a few years now and was used to his erect penis, but she had only known Jason a few days and was still in the early stages of getting used to it.

Jason’s movement made her stir. He moved closer to the bed and reached out to her with a beaming smile on his face. She felt vulnerable and afraid. She was helpless, and at the mercy of what was essentially, a stranger, and he emphasised this as he touched her mound. “Are you okay, Jacki?” he asked her.

She managed a nervous smile.

“I mean you no harm,” he told her.

“W… what do you intend doing to me?” she asked as he sat down on the edge of the bed.

“Well… I’m going to have some fun with you and pleasure you in the process, please Rob too. I think he enjoys what I do with you.”

He turned to Rob. “You do, don’t you Rob?”

Rob nodded and smiled. He was not only fully erect but also leaking precum. Jason noticed it. “Maybe you should put a condom on Rob?”

“Y… yes, I’ll get one.”

“Condom?” Jacki asked.

“We got some condoms when we went back into the shop to get the extra restraints.”

“But why does he need condoms?”

Jason smiled. “We discussed it in the restaurant when you went to cloakroom. He agrees with me that alpha males should fuck bareback, and the husband use a condom. It’s pretty much an established rule in cuckolding, and he’s more than willing to go along with it.”

Rob stood behind him nodding.

“It’s only for another couple of weeks anyway, Jacki. You don’t mind do you?” Jason said as he began to finger her.

She closed her eyes momentarily. He was arousing her. “You are okay with just me being able to cum inside you, aren’t you?”

What else could she say? Jason was able to do anything he wanted to her, and it scared her.

“Has any other man told you before Rob, that your wife has a beautiful cunt?” he asked looking up at him.

Rob shook his head. “N… no.”

“Well, I’m sure they must have known it, but let me be the one to tell you that she does. It’s so good to feel her clinging to your cock… it… it almost feels like she clings to you while it milks you of cum.”

A groan escaped his lips. Jason looked down at him. “Better go and get that condom on Rob. You look as though you’ll be cumming soon.”

He left the room and Jason leant over and kissed Jacki. “You really do have a beautiful cunt Jacki,” he told her. “I’m going to enjoy it over the rest of our holiday together.”

KendraConnorr1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendraConnorr1

It was her turn to groan now as his fingers slipped deeper inside her. Rob returned and saw Jason’s glistening fingers moving in out of his wife’s cunt. His fingers withdrew from her as he turned and looked up at him. Still smiling, he reached and took hold of Rob’s erection. Jason wasn’t averse to touching another man’s cock, but Rob was clearly not used to it. His body jolted. “That looks better Rob,” he commented as he released him.

Jason turned his attention back to Jacki and touched her cunt again. “Rob, do you mind leaving all Jacki’s fucking to me for the rest of the holiday?” he asked him. “You’ll have her all to yourself once you get back home. Plenty of time to catch up.”

Rob looked shocked at his suggestion but said nothing.

Jason slipped his fingers inside her again. “I think Jacki would prefer it that way too Rob. I’m sure that in the natural a woman will always tend to go for the man with the bigger and better cock.”

Rob nodded.

“Good, that’s settled then,” Jason said as he stood up and reached for another pillow. They both looked on as he slipped it under her bottom. The two pillows now raised her hips higher and increased her exposure and vulnerability.

“How about passing the wand to me Rob?”

Jacki looked on. She had never personally experienced one before but friends of hers had and had told her about them. Marie, in particular, had told her that her husband ties her to the bed and uses one her. She said that she has to literally beg him to stop. But she didn’t have a husband using on her, she had Jason, and he was smiling as he held it in the air and switched it on.

Rob looked on with folded arms as Jason moved closer to Jacki. With the wand in one hand, he used his other to touch her sex again, he stroked, pinched, and rubbed her flesh lips and then switched it on again. The low hum sounded soothing as he began to touch her thighs gently. Jason had used them many times before, and he knew to take it slowly at first. Outer and inner thighs first, even the tummy area, before attacking her sex, By that time the girl would be relaxed and already finding her sex tingling.

Jason held the wand hovering just centimetres over her flesh; first her fleshy lips and then her inner labia. Jacki was already beginning to moan softly. He moved slowly around the bed, still holding the wand in place. He wanted to speak to her, taunt her with his words.

“Is it good Jacki?” he spoke softly.

She could hardly get her words out.

“I’m going to fuck you soon… fill you with my seed. Is that okay?”

“Oh god yes!”

“I would prefer it if you to be fertile Jacki.”

“No,” she responded loudly.

“Your husband wouldn’t mind… I have asked Rob.”

She shook her head, repeating no again. Jason inched the wand higher to her clitty. Her body jolted and a much louder moans escaped her lips.

“You just have to stop taking your pill for the rest of your vacation,” he said softly. “Just a couple of weeks so I can enjoy your fertile body.”

Jacki’s body shook violently as an orgasm surged through her. Jason looked down at her cunt, she was swollen and glistening down there. He turned and kissed her. “Time to fuck you now, Jacki!” he told her.

He switched off the wand and tossed it on the bed before climbing between her thighs. He kissed her first; kissed her hot, swollen lips before slipping his tongue inside her. Jacki cried out. Shouting at him to fuck her. Jason turned to Rob, who had now pulled up a chair at the side of the bed. He didn’t say anything, he just smiled as he drew himself up on his knees. Hovering, between her open thighs with his erection inches away from her opening, he turned to Rob again. Rob understood.

He got up and reached over to take hold of Jason’s cock. Jacki looked down as he guided it to her opening; feeling its touch on her flesh, she cried out. Jason thrust hard and Rob stepped back to watch his wife take a huge pounding.

© Angieseroticpen 2023

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments