Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ten minutes later, Jason pulled out of her. He was still erect, and the sound of his withdrawal could be heard. Jacki groaned as he turned to look at Rob. He looked exhausted and the condom was hanging from his limp cock. Rob’s masturbation had been quick. He tried to hold back; tried desperately to restrain from climaxing but watching Jason pound his wife and see and hear her enjoyment was just too much for him. Also, at the forefront of his mind was Jacki getting pregnant. Her two pregnancies had been quite quick; each within three or four weeks of having unprotected sex. He knew that Black guys were heavy cummers,  and only yesterday he had gone down on Jacki after a session with Jason. There had been so much to clean up.

“You can leave us now, Rob,” Jason said as he got off the bed.

Rob stood up and grabbed his cock to prevent the condom slipping off before walking out of the room. His eyes were fixed on Jason’s cock, glistening from his withdrawal from Jacki.

“See you in the morning,” Jacki called out, distracting his attention from Jason before he left the room.

Jason walked around the bed unfastening the restraints, and then they slipped under the bed covers together. Jacki seemed uncharacteristically quiet.

“Everything okay?” he asked her.

She kissed him. “Yes, I’m fine.”

“You’re very quiet?”

She rested her head on his chest. “You scare me,” she told him.

“Scare you?”

“Yes, you have me wrapped around your little finger. What you get me to do for you scares the hell out of me?”

“How do you mean?”

“Well, take tonight for example. You’ve had me wearing this collar the whole evening, around the hotel, in the restaurant. You had me taking my dress off later when we went for a walk on the beach. Nearly everyone else was dressed, but there was me starkers carrying my dress on my arm. Everyone was looking at me. Then there were those two guys… what did they want exactly?”

“Oh, those? They wanted to know if I would share you with them and I said no.”

“Thank fuck for that!”

Jason laughed. “Yeah, but you don’t know why I wouldn’t share you. I told them that I was in the middle of breeding you!”

“You what?”

“Yes, I told them that I was trying to get you to get pregnant.”

“And that’s another thing that scares me too.”

“Why? I’m not going to force you to. With Laura, it was only because her husband wanted me to, and she wanted it as well. There’s no way I would do that unless you wanted me to.”

Jacki remained silent for a few moments. “That’s the thing though… while you were fucking me, I was imagining that I was doing it for real. Even now, I’m seriously thinking of not taking the pill for the rest of the holiday. And as for Rob, he would love it to happen.”

“Would he?”

“Oh yes. Since that guy asked me another time we were here, he’s often mentioned it. He really gets off on it.”

Jason turned and kissed her. “Listen, Jacki, as much as I would love to get you pregnant, the choice is entirely yours. It’s your body and you have the means to avoid it. I will fuck you without condoms and I will tease you and taunt you, but at the end of the day I won’t force you.”

She kissed him passionately. “I know that. I know it’s a thing with you guys and it’s down to me. It’s just that… it’s just that I’m more scared of myself if I’m honest.”

Jason kissed her again and rolled her onto her back. “Well, I’m doing my bit,” he whispered as he entered her, “the rest is down to you.  Anyway, two weeks probably won’t be enough time. It took five weeks with Laura.”

“I get pregnant very quickly though, and I’m coming into that stage of my menstrual cycle.”

Jason slipped his hands on her bottom. “Well, we better make hay while the sun shines then!” he added as he began thrusting.


They fucked again the next morning. Rob had woken them when he went for his early morning shower. They lay there kissing and cuddling. Jacki stroked his erection and toyed with his testicles, while he fingered her. Rob only said ‘Good Morning’ as he left the room, but he did leave the door ajar. He wanted to hear them fucking and they duly obliged. Jason manoeuvred her onto her knees and took her from behind ensuring his penetration was deep. Rob peered around the door and watched Jason drive his manhood into her until he came before slipping away to his room to masturbate once more.

Magda90
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Magda90

After Jacki recovered they showered. She asked him to take the collar off and he duly obliged. They then got into a conversation about it. She told him that she liked the idea of wearing a collar but found this one a bit cumbersome, so he suggested changing it for a lighter one later. They went down to breakfast, the restaurant was quite full, and Jacki commented on it.

“Spot the cuckolds!” Jason said with a grin.

It wasn’t very difficult. Most tables had three people sitting: white couples with a Black male. Jacki spotted one with two Black males. “She’s a greedy bitch, isn’t she?” she said quietly.

Both men laughed. Jacki got up and went to get some more orange juice, leaving the two of them together. “Is she going ahead with it?” Rob asked.

“I’ve no idea,” Jason shrugged.

“I would like her to.”

“Me too,” Jason responded but I’m not going to pressurise her, and neither should you.”

Rob nodded in agreement.  “She usually takes her pill at breakfast time.”

Jacki returned before Jason could respond. The conversation changed to the plans for the day. Rob had gone on a couple of fishing trips last time they came and mentioned going again. “It would give you two some time to do something together.”

Jason felt an erection stirring even though it was a bit early in the day. “What would you like to do?” she asked turning to Jason.

“We could go off on our own somewhere. Have a walk around the shops, have lunch somewhere, and come back for a rest.”

Jacki smiled. “Sounds good to me. Is that okay with you Rob?”

He smiled. “Suits me fine. I want you two to have a good time together.”

Jason looked at him. He knew that he was looking at a hardened cuckold. Some husbands liked to be around when their wives were with another man, even if they were not actively participating or watching. Not many husbands would leave their wives to their own devices for a substantial piece of time.

Jacki turned and gave Jason’s hand a squeeze. “So, it’s just me and you then, today?”

Jason smiled, his erection growing at the thought. She had spotted it and moved her hand to his thigh. “We could just stay round here all day if you prefer. Find a quiet spot on the beach?”

Rob spotted the movement of her hand. It wasn’t exactly touching Jason’s bulge, but it was close enough for him the feel the heat. Jason was sorely tempted. There were places in the dunes where couples could be alone. Last time he was here he met a couple, and they all went off to the dunes. They found a suitable spot for privacy and while he had sex with the wife, her husband sat on top of the dune, with his back to them, acting as look-out. Afterwards, he and Jason changed places so that her husband could enjoy a fresh creampie.

“Maybe, we should go out and come back later to spend the afternoon in my hotel room. Then later meet up with Rob and go and have dinner somewhere?”

Jacki smiled and stretched a finger out to touch him. His erection seemed to twitch at her touch. “Whatever you prefer Jason, you’re the boss.”

He noticed the look on Rob’s face. “Yes, we’ll do that. Let Rob spend the day fishing while we go out and enjoy ourselves.”

Jacki looked happy.

“Is that okay with you Rob?” Jason asked.

He nodded.

“Maybe, Jacki should spend the night in my room as well tonight?”

Jacki touched him again. “I would love that.”

“If… if that’s what you want darling?”

“It is. I would like to have as much time with Jason as possible,” she responded, “and I think Jason wants as much of me as he can get, too.”

Jason didn’t need to respond directly but he did. “Well, Rob, if I am to get your wife pregnant then I’ll need as much time as I can get with her, won’t I?”

Jacki noticed that the couple on the table next to them must have overheard their conversation, from the look on their faces. “Rob and I will need to have a conversation about that to clarify things, but you are right, we don’t have much time left here and we need as much time as possible to ourselves.”

Jason smiled and gathered up his things and the bag with her collar. “I’ll go and get your collar changed and give you two time to chat,” he said before leaning over and giving her a kiss.

As he walked away, Jacki finished her coffee and stood up. “Shall we go back to the room?” she said to Rob.

He got up. There was a bulge in his trousers. Jacki’s mind was already made up as she reached for his hand to lead him away.

 

© Angieseroticpen 2023

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments