Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

“Long time no hear…  to what do I owe the pleasure,” Jason asked with surprise in his voice.

Laura laughed. “Pleasure, hey? I was just thinking about you and wondering what you are up to these days.”

“A bit of this and a bit of that,” he answered before telling her where he was.

“I’ve heard of that place – the cuckold capital of Florida isn’t it?”

Jason laughed. “Well, I wouldn’t say it’s the capital, but a lot of cuckolding goes on here.”

“It’s bound to if you are there!” she responded. “And who are the lucky couple?”

He laughed again. “A nice couple from New York, Jacki, and Rob, out here chilling.”

 “Chilling… is that what they call it now?”

He laughed. “So how are you both then?

“Is that me and Tom or me and the baby?”

“Well… all three of you. You had your baby then?”

“Of course! We have a little girl called Maisy.”

“Awww, bet she’s a cutie like her mom.”

“Flatterer. Yes, she is cute and has her father’s colouring.”

“I take it that you’re referring to me?”

“Yes, her daddy is Tom.”

Jason went silent for a moment, thinking about the daughter he had fathered, and noting that she referred to Tom as daddy. “She’ll soon be two years old then?”

“Yes, she will be having her second Christmas soon.”

“So, why did you ring, Laura?” he asked, beginning to get a little emotional.

“Well, Tom and I think it’s time that she had a brother or sister.”

Jason’s attitude changed and he felt his cock beginning to stir. “You… you want me to get you pregnant again?”

“Well, you did okay the first time round. I have a beautiful, healthy daughter, and conceiving was very enjoyable.”

Jason was fully erect now and attracting the attention of female passers-by.

“It would be a pleasure,” he replied hoarsely, “and Tom is okay with it?”

Laura giggled. “Tom is more excited than I am about it. He agrees with me that you did an excellent job the first time round and should be given first choice next time around.”

He was over-excited now and began looking seaward to see if he could see Jacki.

“Well?”

He coughed. “Yes… yes, I would love to.”

“You sound excited.”

“You know how much I love… “

“Knocking a fertile married woman up?”

Jason laughed before agreeing.

“Tying her up or holding her down and fucking her with the intention of getting her pregnant?”

Jason groaned. “You really know how to get me worked up, don’t you Laura?”

“Have I got you worked up Jason? Have I given you a hard-on?”

“You know you fucking have. I’m sat here on the beach with a raging erection and people are passing by and staring at me.”

Laura laughed. “No Jacki around to sort you out?”

“No. They’ve gone for a bloody swim.”

“Awww, if only I was there to help out. Maybe, I would give you a nice slow hand job until all that creamy cum of yours poured over my hand.”

Jason groaned again. “You’re a bloody tease. She’ll be back soon anyway, and I’ll be taking her straight back to my hotel room for the afternoon.”

“Bareback?”

“Not proper bareback.”

“Not like you did with me?”

“No, worse luck”

“Have you asked her?”

“It’s not something you ask when you first get together.”

“Well, you’ll never know unless you ask.”

“Haha. I’m happy just to fuck her for now without condoms.”

“Is she good?”

“Screams her fucking head off!”

“And does her husband watch?”

“Sometimes. Sometimes he walks in on us too, but they have a family suite, and he usually sleeps in the other bedroom.”

Laura began breathing heavily. “So, when will you be able to visit, and how long can you stay for?”

“Probably the end of next month. And I’ll stay till I get the job done like I did before.”

“You were pretty quick last time.”

“Yes, I know. I was hoping you wouldn’t catch so quickly, drag it out a bit.”

“You enjoyed fucking me then?”

paulina2024
Online Now!
Lush Cams
paulina2024

“Of course, I fucking did!”

She laughed. “Well, maybe if you’re a good boy I’ll let you fuck me after you’ve got me pregnant.”

“Mmmm, that would be nice. I enjoy a pregnant fuck. Must be even better if it’s yours.”

Laura moaned softly. She was aroused now. “Women get very horny when they’re pregnant.”

“I know. I was fucking one last year here. She was as horny as hell. Her husband loved watching us too.”

“It was his baby, I take it?”

“Yes. They booked the holiday the year before and she got pregnant. He didn’t want to risk flying out all that way, but she insisted. I was the first guy to pay her any attention, lots left her alone, but not me. I was straight in there!”

“You were careful though; I mean with your size?”

“Of course. She really appreciated it. She said she would keep in touch, but I haven’t heard from her since.”

“Well, she’s got a baby now. Her life will have changed completely. Give her time.”

Jason laughed. “Ever caring Laura, hey?”

“That’s me! Anyway, you have my number now, so give me a ring when you are ready.”

“I’m fucking ready now.”

“I bet you are,” she giggled, “but save it till later. Give Jacki a good one!”

“I will.”

“Oh,” she added. “It will be the same as it was before. I won’t be letting you get me pregnant. I will resist.”

He moaned. “Fight all you want, but when I leave you will be pregnant.”

 

The call ended with Laura turning over in her bed and reaching for Tom. He had lain beside her and listened to every word. He was erect and ready for her. He kissed her. “So, Jason’s coming back then?”

Laura’s hand gripped his cock. He was already leaking precum. “Looks like it,” she sighed. “You’re okay with it, are you?”

He kissed her. “Of course, I am. I can’t wait to see you with a swollen belly again.”

She ran her thumb over the tip of his cock wiping away his cum. “I want to see him afterward, this time, though. Are you okay with that?”

Tom nodded. “I’d like that as well, as long as he’s not going to expect… “

“I don’t think there’s much chance of that. Jason’s not cut out to be a dad. He’ll do the business of fathering but when it comes down to being a dad… no, he won’t settle down. And even if he wanted to I wouldn’t want him.”

Tom’s hand slipped between her thighs. Laura was wet. He kissed her once more and then slid down the bed. “I’d like to hold you down this time,” he said softly, kissing her belly. “Hold your arms back while he ripped your panties off. Maybe, even hold your legs back – help him to fuck you properly.”

“Yes,” she cried out as his lips touched her mound.

“Perhaps even guide his cock into you, tell him to fuck you hard and deep.”

Laura cried out to him to fuck her, but Tom ignored her. His tongue found her clitty and he slipped a couple of fingers inside her. He would fuck her in his own good time.

 

Back on Haulover Beach, Jason was in agony. He was desperate for a fuck. He wished he was with Laura now. She had been one of the best fucks he had had. He enjoyed her struggles under him; enjoyed feeling his cum gushing into her, and enjoyed her kisses afterward as she thanked him for making her cum.

Glancing seaward again he spotted Jacki and Rob coming out of the water, walking hand in hand, up the beach. His cock was still erect. Jason wondered what she had said to him. He already knew that Rob liked to hear her talk dirty about other men. Perhaps she had pulled him out of the water, telling him that she needed Jason to fuck her?

Jason got harder as she got closer. Jacki shaved down there. She had told him that back home she let her hair grow and kept it well trimmed, but when she came away she got Rob to shave her. She enjoyed men seeing her sex in all its fulness. By the time she reached him, he was desperate. She saw his strained erection.

“Ready for bed I see?”

Jason laughed.

She grabbed her towel and bag and then picked her bikini bottoms before reaching for his hand. “I’ll see you about six,” she said turning to Rob.

Rob stepped close and kissed her goodbye. “See you later.”

Jason gave him a nod and tugged on Jacki’s hand to lead her to the changing rooms. A few steps on he gave her a quick kiss on the lips before turning back. Rob was watching them. His erection seemed even harder. Jason smiled. ‘This is the life!’ he said to himself.

 

 

 

© Angieseroticpen 2023

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments