Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jason lay back on his bed, Jacki’s head resting on his shoulder, both breathing heavily but slowly. It had been a furious fuck. Her wrap-around had slipped off easily in his bedroom, but in his excitement, her flimsy, yellow cotton panties tore. It only served to heighten her orgasms and make her scream louder.

She turned over and kissed him. “Thank you,” she said softly.

“No need to thank me. I just did what I enjoy doing.”

She kissed him again. “I know, but you guys make sure that your women get pleasure too.”

He shrugged. “Don’t all guys?”

“Not really. Rob doesn’t, that’s for sure, and most guys I’ve had of my own colour just bang away till they cum, hoping you have an orgasm as well. You guys are different.”

“We like to leave a good impression.”

She ran a hand down his chest and to his groin. “Well, make sure that when you marry it’s to a girl like me. We deserve sexual happiness. There should be more interracial relationships. Put an end to all this racial hatred nonsense!”

“Couldn’t agree more!”

“Well, you do your bit!”

Jason laughed. “Yes, in more ways than one.”

“Oh?”

Jason saw his opportunity and told her about Laura. Jacki lay there in silence listening to his story. “And you’re going back again?”

“Yep.”

“Fucking hell!”

“No. Fucking heaven.”

She giggled. “Well, good luck to her. She’s a brave woman.”

“Tom’s brave too. People stare at them when they are out, and he has to put up with that. Although they must be used to it by now, and close family know the truth, so they’re no longer hiding things.”

“What truth?”

“That it wasn’t fertility treatment that went wrong but a choice to have a natural conception.”

“Well, they are very brave people, that’s all I can say.”

“Not something you would do then?”

She remained silent for a moment. “Actually, a guy I fucked a couple of years back asked me if he could fuck me bareback. Bareback in the proper sense, I mean.”

“And?”

“Well, if I’m honest. I was tempted. Sexually, I would have done it. Sex is so much better when you’re not using contraception, and the fact that he was Black made it even more exciting, but…?”

“The stigma?”

“Yes, the stigma. I mean, a child my own ethnicity would be no problem, but… “

“Everyone would know that you had fucked a… “

She laughed. Yes, no hiding that is there?”

“Which makes it more hypocritical. I know from my own experience how many white girls go with Black guys, and enjoy it, but they hide under this veneer of respectability. They should just be more honest and make it all acceptable.”

She turned and kissed him. “Yes, you’re so right.”

Jason rolled her onto her back, holding her arms back over her head. “Just imagine how Laura felt that first time. I had her like this and she was telling me to pull out before I came and guess what?” he said as he slipped his hardness into her.

“You ignored her?”

Jason began thrusting hard. Jacki closed her eyes. He looked at her and he knew exactly what she was thinking. “I used to handcuff her to the bed and fuck her as well, that really got her going.”

“Oh god, yes!”

“It was probably on one of those occasions that I got her pregnant. I’d love to do that to you. Incapacitate you, tell you I would be pulling out and then coming hard in you.”

“Oh god,” she screamed.

“I’d stay deep inside you for a while, make sure my seed remained in you. Maybe, even put a pillow under your bottom and raise your cervix.”

Jacki screamed again and called him a bastard, but he laughed as he began his final thrusts. “That’s what Laura used to call me. It excited me even more.”

 

They lay in silence for a while afterward. Jason had no idea what was going through her mind, but he knew what he was thinking.

mariela2024
Online Now!
Lush Cams
mariela2024

“You should bring Laura over here. There’s a relaxed atmosphere, which makes it easy.”

“Not sure that she is that brave,” Jason said. “I couldn’t see her wandering about the beach naked.”

“Once you get used to it, it’s fun. It just comes naturally.”

Jason laughed.

“Mind you, I spent most of the first week keeping on my bikini bottoms. Then Nelson came along and changed everything.”

“He was your first then?”

“Yep. We just came along at first to test the waters if you like. See if we would like it and then come back again.”

“But?”

“He was putting sun cream on me one day and he whipped off my bikini bottoms, and that was it. He went down on me and the next thing I knew he was taking me off back to our hotel room.”

“And Rob?”

“He just sat in a bedside chair and masturbated.”

“Seen that happen a few times,” Jason commented.

“Was he the one that wanted to get you pregnant?”

She shook her head. “No that was a guy called Joe a couple of years later. He saw me taking my pill one morning and asked me not to, said he would love to get me pregnant.”

“And you said no?”

“Bloody right I did. But later I did think about it?”

“Did you tell Rob?”

“No way!”

“You should do. You might find he likes the idea.”

“He might well do, but in our circle of friends and work colleagues… well.”

“And family?”

“Both our parents are divorced and live on the West Coast.”

“So, your only obstacles then are friends and work colleagues?”

She laughed and gave him a playful slap. “Stop it. You’re not going to talk me into it.”

Jason kissed her. “Well, you can’t blame a man for wanting to try.”

“Listen, talking a girl out of her knickers is one thing but that…?

He ran his hand over her mound. “Well, I’ve got the first obstacle out of the way, just a case of parting you from your pills now, and we’re set to go.”

Jacki began laughing and climbed out of bed to go to the bathroom. Jason watched the door close behind her and took hold of his erection. The thought of taking her without any contraception excited him; there was something about the female vulnerability that made it so attractive to him. Having sex was a normal part of life; a few moments of unequalled pleasure and release, but the act of creating life took it to a different level. Conceiving would change her body, change her life.

She caught him deep in thought on her return and she smiled. “Excited again, are we?”

He pulled back the duvet for her and she slid in beside him, and his awaiting arms. Her hand went for his hardness. “I’m going to ask Rob,” he told her after he kissed her.

“Ask him what?”

His hand moved to her tummy and began to rub gently. “You’re fucking joking aren’t you?”

Jason shook his head. “No, I’m not. I’m serious.”

She laughed. “He’ll just tell you fuck off.”

“You sure about that?”

“Yes.”

“I’ve met a few cuckolds who get really turned on by the thought of another man getting his wife pregnant.”

“Maybe, but Rob would say no,” she responded. “I mean, I know that me getting fucked by another guy, especially a Black guy, really gets him off, but having a child… “

Jason reached for her and pulled her closer for a kiss. “Well, he can only yes or no, can’t he?”

He could see the look of shock on his face. “You’re not really sure if he will say no or not, aren’t you?”

She laughed nervously. “Of course, he will!”

He kissed her again and pulled her down on the bed. “He might well say go ahead and then what will you do?” he said as he slipped between her legs.

She didn’t answer as guided his cock into her. “He might want to help me?”

Jacki moaned as he thrust hard. “Maybe, I wouldn’t bother with handcuffs. Rob would hold you down.”

She cried out.

“I think he would urge me on to fuck you harder and deeper. Maybe, even give me a pat on the back as I started to cum inside you.”

“Oh god!”

“Yes, I think Rob will jump at the chance to watch me knock you up.”

Jacki cried out again as she climaxed. A resounding scream of ‘yes’ filled the room.

© Angieseroticpen

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments