Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jason was relaxing on Haulover Beach in Florida when his mobile rang. He was in the company of Jackie and Rob, a young American couple he had met a few days earlier. It was a popular adult resort for couples to meet single guys for fun and they were on their third visit in eighteen months. Hard-working New Yorkers with two children; they needed their breaks together to reconnect and forget work and family. Jacki also liked Black males, preferably older and more mature. Older, because they were sexually experienced, and mature because they understood these kinds of relationships. Jacki wasn’t interested in romance, all she wanted was good sex with well-endowed males. Jason was her type, and she had a husband that enjoyed being cuckolded. Hers was a perfect marriage.

Jason was watching them walk down the beach towards the sea. Both were naked and Rob had an erection. He wasn’t overly endowed, so he didn’t raise many eyebrows. Jacki though was dark-haired, slim, and very attractive, and she was catching the eye of a number of males, as she passed. She was raising eyebrows as well as erections, but Jason’s was the only one she was interested in. He had been fucking her constantly for the past two days, and later that afternoon they would be going back to his hotel room for some further fun, while Rob amused himself in the arcades.

His call was unexpected. Friends knew that he was on vacation and his office rarely bothered him during these times too. Jason connected the caller and suddenly sat upright when he heard the voice at the other end. It was Laura.

© Angieseroticpen 2023

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments