Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Welcoming The New Bishop 3

"Alima is becoming her family' favorite sex toy while she is discovering love with her bishop."

70
7 Comments 7
3.1k Views 3.1k
3.9k words 3.9k words

Author's Notes

"Part 3 picks up a few hours later with Alima in the Bishop's office giving him his weekly blessing."

LATER THAT MORNING

''That's it, baby, oh, you are so good at doing the Lord's work,'' Bishop said as he played with her hair while Alima sucked her Bishop's cock. He had preached hard that morning. He had given all he had to the flock of believers. But now it was his time for renewing. And nothing made Dory feel more alive than to be between the legs of a beautiful young girl. Like Paul's daughter, Alima. And like his head deacon Paul, Dory worshiped at the altar of pussy.

He had undressed her and laid her on his desk. They had been fucking for weeks. The Bishop and the deacon's daughter. Every week, after Sunday morning preaching, he would take his young lover back to his office to receive a blessing. She was always so lovely. But today, Alima was indeed on fire for God and her Bishop.      

Paul started banging her when she was sixteen. To her Papa, she was the best  Lay he had had in years.  Allima had learned what good sex was all about, thanks to her Papa. But Dory showed her what it was like to be loved and cherished. In return, Alima made all of Dory's sexual fantasies come true.  

She sat in the front row, where she always sat. Alima was the first person Dory saw when he stepped into the pulpit. Her beautiful face always inspired him. Or the way she looks at him when he is bringing a good word. Or the look in her eyes when she is dancing in his arms. She was barely eighteen and had never had a man treat her with such kindness.

He noticed her when he took the platform to bring the Sunday morning message. He was beginning the opening of his sermon when he saw Alima wink and slightly open her legs. Dory was left nearly speechless at the sight of her beautiful hairless pussy.

Inwardly, he smiled. Remembering the last time they were together. He told Alina about a fantasy that he wanted his wife to perform. But Kathyjo was too straight lace to ever walk on the wild side. However, Alima made the bold move to give her man what he wanted. He asked her not to wear any panties for Sunday service. Dory wanted Alima to flash him somehow.

Dory was still determining how he would get through the next forty-five minutes. He had a sermon to preach. But the thought of having Alima's sweet body under him while he fucks the most adorable pussy he has ever seen never left his mind.

Sunday service had ended, and the Bishop asked his assistant to greet the people as they left. No one noticed when Dory took Alima by her hand and led her back to his office. Once they were behind closed and locked doors, Dory removed her dress and bra. He quickly cleared his desk and laid his young lover down.

A smile of deep gratitude crossed his lips as he undressed. Alima admired her Bishop for so many reasons. He was thoughtful and sexy as hell. Dory never talked down to her or treated her like a kid. He was twice her age, but she always felt like his equal. But it was his big dick that had Alima on the edge of insanity.    

''Thank you, baby, for giving me what I needed. You were bold and daring. And I loved it,'' he said, opening her legs and preparing himself to eat her.

''Oh Daddy,'' was all she could say because she was caught up in the rapture of what he was giving her. She called him Daddy one night while he was inside her. Dory didn't seem to mind, and the name stuck whenever they fucked.  
 
She was his perfect lover. She always gave him the necessary things to get through his chosen life. Fucking her made Dory feel alive. Alima lay on his desk. Completely naked, her breasts sat firmly on her chest. He took one of her hard nipples in his mouth. Alima quivered as Dory took his time sucking her hard nipples.

His hands were all over her, claiming what was his. Dory quickly climbed on the desk between her legs. If the truth be told, they had fucked all over Holy Cross Union Church. The day he took her pussy in the pulpit will always be a glorious memory. He leaned down and kissed her while he massaged her pussy. She was wet and oh so tight. Just the way he liked it. Because Dory didn't mind a bit of hard work when getting some sweet young pussy.

She felt his tongue graze her small lips as she prepared to be eaten by her Bishop. Alima's flower opened, and the sweet taste of her juice flowed into her Bishop's mouth.  He loved eating her right before fucking her. Dory heard Alima's sweet moans of pleasure as he ate her out. Her clit was as hard as candy and just as sweet. By the time he had finished, her little tight pussy was opened and ready.                          

Mary had seen her pastor lead her daughter out of the sanctuary. Mary knew something was going on between the Bishop and her daughter. Right after Sunday morning preaching every week, Mary noticed she could never find her Alima after service. Mary thought nothing of it at first.  A lot of Alima's friends attended Holy Cross. Mary assumed Alima was with her girl pals.

Paul had made up a cover story. He told his wife that the Bishop needed help in the office and that he had permitted Alima to work a  few days a week. At first, Mary brought it. By then, she knew  Paul had been fucking their daughter two or three times a week. But it was clear now that Alima and the Bishop had been fucking for weeks as well.

She is standing outside the church office. Mary hears her daughter scream for mercy.  She listens to them as they fuck. He guided his cock to her sweet tight love hole and entered her. The Bishop started banging her hard. He had preached the Sunday morning message just as hard as he was fucking Aliima's lovely young pussy. That was his reward.
 
''OH, DADDY, DO YOU LIKE THAT?'' Mary heard her daughter scream as her Bishop was pounding the sweetest pussy on this side of heaven. Mary heard bumping and grinding as Dory's youthful lust began to build. He has never felt this way before. He knew there were other young girls in the church that he wanted to fuck.  But there was something about Alima that had the man of God returning for more.

''MMM, yes lord, this pussy is good,''  Bishop said as he continued to pound her sweet body.
 
Mary listened at the door, knowing there was no hope for her oldest daughter. Alima was just like her Father. She was a slut. Paul had presented their daughter to the family. It is a family tradition that after a young girl has been fucked by her Father, she is given to other family members. Mary will never forget what happened last year at the family cabin.  

THE FAMILY CABIN A YEAR AGO
''We are going to the cabin this weekend,'' Paul told his wife. Mary knew what would happen, and she wanted no part of it.

''It's time. Alima is no longer our little girl; she's a woman now, and there are family traditions that we must uphold,'' he said as he noticed Kate sitting at the table doing homework. He inwardly smiles, knowing she will be going to his bed in a few months.        

Mary hated the thought of what they had planned for Alima. There were no doubts in Mary's mind that Frank Parker, Alima's Grandpapa, would be the next in line to get into his granddaughter's pussy. Frank is the head of the Parker family. And as in Parker family traditions, after a father has taken his daughter's pussy for the first time, there is always a gathering at the family cabin.

The deflowering of a daughter is very special to the Parker clan. The weekend at the cabin is when all the men come together to welcome the new family slut into the fold.

''You will prepare our daughter for the ceremony at the cabin. Please take her shopping. Buy her a sexy new teddy. Have her hair and makeup done. I want my girl to look flawless for my Father and brothers,'' he gave Mary her marching orders, and she knew better than to defy her husband.        

Paul and Alima spend the week in bed. They fucked numerous times. Paul knew his Father and brothers would be pleased with his little girl. Alima had something special. Her sweet black pussy was the stuff men dreamed of. Neither his Father nor his brothers have ever had a piece of black pussy. And while he loved Mary when they married. It was her pussy that had the final say as to if they had a life together.

Paul and his family made the two-hour drive up to the family cabin. To the outside world, the Parkers seemed like an all-American family. But as they say,  looks can be deceiving.'' There was nothing ordinary about their family. The Parker family has been into incest for years.  The first weekend after the deflowering of a daughter, her Father invites the rest of the family to the family cabin in the mountains.

The welcoming of a daughter into her womanhood is a beautiful event. When Alima and her family arrived, Alina was greeted with open arms. When she walked into the cabin, she saw a host of aunts, uncles, and cousins; all were there to celebrate her.

''Alima, darling, welcome to your celebration,'' she heard her  Grandfather say as he took Alima in his arms. As he held her close, she could feel his hardness.

''You're getting some of this tonight,'' he whispered in her ear before gently taking a bite.

Alima stepped back from her Grandpapa and mouthed, ''I can't wait.''

Next, Alima saw her three uncles. Zeb, Zeke, and Zack. She always imagined her three handsome, sexy uncles as the family's best lovers. Donna, Uncle Zeke's daughter, told her cousin that she had been gang-banged by all three of her uncles on her big weekend.

''Well, lunch is ready, and as soon as we have finished our lunch, we women will take our darling Alima upstairs to prepare her for her coming out party,'' Grandmother Fran said as she welcomed her son and his family.      

After lunch, Fran, two of her daughters, and Mary took Alima upstairs to prepare her for her big debut. Fran had adapted to her husband's lifestyle. She saw nothing wrong in wanting to have a sexual bond with their adult children. Fran was the perfect wife, mother, and grandmother. She was loving, and she obeyed her husband's every word.

Fran has had all four of her sons. She has enjoyed exploring the deviant side of herself. Her son, Paul, was her favorite to play with, maybe because he was her first. As the women prepared Alima for her big night, her mother, Mary, was ordered out of the room. Fran never liked Mary. She knew her son only married his wife because he had a taste for black pussy. But Mary never accepted them or their lifestyle.

''You don't belong here, Mary, leave.''

Fran ordered Mary to leave them. Mary was not welcome. Fran wanted to spend some time alone with her granddaughter. Mary knew she should put up a fight, but she knew she was powerless regarding the family. Once Mary left, Fran turned to her daughters and granddaughter and said, ''Now girls, let's have some fun.''

Fran had special plans for Alima. She had talked to her son the morning after Paul took his daughter's virginity. Paul told his Mom what a rare fine his Alima was, and she had one of the best young pussies he had ever fucked. Paul knew it wouldn't take long for his girl to be a family fave.                                                                      
Fran was impressed. Being a lover of good pussy herself, she was looking forward to what her granddaughter brought to the table.


Fran and her two daughters laid the groundwork for the night's celebration. They prepared a bath for Alima. Fran stood back and watched her beautiful granddaughter laugh freely with her aunts.
''Girls, tonight will be another unique time for our family. It is a time of loving and bonding as one family,'' she said as she took Alima's hand and led her into the bathroom.

She caressed Alima's beautiful face.  Fran was anxious to get to know her granddaughter. Usually, it would be her husband's turn to bed their granddaughter after her Father. But after talking to Paul and hearing what
a good lay his daughter was, Fran knew she had to have Alima first.

''You are so beautiful. Your Father is so proud of the woman you are becoming. He said that you knew how to please a man. And that you had everything to keep your man in your bed,'' Fran said as she started to open the blouse Alima was wearing.

Fran was in a haze of lust. She wanted a taste of sweet Alima. She wanted to feel their bodies intertwine. ''Mom, what are you doing?'' her daughter, Sadie, asked.  

Fran knew she was crossing the line, but she didn't care. Frank always has the first shot at all the granddaughters once they have gone to their father's bed.  ''Get out, both of you,'' said Fran to her daughters, Sadie and Jan.

''But, mom,'' Jan said. But before she could get another word out, her mother stopped her.

''Girls, I said leave us, now.''

Sadie and Jan had no other choice. They left the room without saying another word. They knew what their mother was up to, and their dad would not like it.

Once Fran got her girls out of the way, she turned her attention to her lovely granddaughter. ''Now, where were we?'' Fran asked as she approached Alima. Fran saw her half-opened blouse. She smiles, hoping and praying that she will be open to her Grandma's love.

''Alima, sweetheart, I hope you know how much we all love you. Family is everything to us. Your grandfather and I have tried to build a strong, loving family.  And yes, sex is a big part of that bond. Your Father and I share something rare and beautiful. He is my firstborn. And the first son that I shared my bed with, and it was glorious.''

Fran needed Alima to understand who she was and where she came from. ''Love of family is what gets us through the hard times and makes us strong,'' Fran said as she undressed Alima.

Once she had finished, Fran stood back to stand in awe of her beauty. ''A rare fine is what your Papa called you. And he was so right. I haven't seen anything as lovely as you. I can't wait to see the lust in your grandfather's eyes when he sees you,'' Fran said as she looked into her Alima's beautiful dark eyes.        

''Have you ever thought about being with another woman?'' she asked.

The question caught Alima by surprise. She had never really thought about it. But the thought of it did pique her interest. ''I don't know, grandmother, I never thought about it,'' she said shyly.

Fran took Alima by the hand and led her to a full-length mirror. Fran wanted her granddaughter to see the hidden beauty in her. ''Your Papa said you were a rare fine, but I don't think he was talking about what's between your legs. I think he was talking about the woman you are becoming, the woman inside.''

Fran knew how to sweet-talk her way into getting what she wanted. And the only thing she wanted was a taste of her grandaughter's pussy. ''Look at yourself. You are a beautiful young woman who will give yourself to the men in our family in a few hours. But first, I think you should know the love of another woman,'' Fran said as she softly kissed Alima.

The kiss was soft, warm, and sweet. For a few seconds, Alima thought of fighting her grandmother. But then it suddenly felt right. Fran led Alima over to the big brass bed. She lad her down and undressed herself. Alima always thought her Grandma was beautiful. But she had never seen her Grandma Fran look more lovely than on the afternoon that they became lovers.                

''I want you to relax and trust me,'' Fran said as she started her dance of pleasure. Fran lay beside Alima, loving soft kisses carried them away in a hazy of lust.  Fran has had her share of beautiful women in her bed, but none could compare to her Alima, a young, beautiful sex kitten with a reputation to match.  

Fran couldn't keep her hands off her granddaughter's lovely body. Laying on her back, Alima allowed her grandma access to her goodies. They smile, and Fran goes in for another more profound and more prolonged kiss.    

The art of making love was so new to Alima. She had only been with her Papa. Fran was offering her something unique, and exploring her sexually with her grandmother felt so right. Holding Alima in her arms, Fran wanted her to get used to the feel of another woman's body. They shared another passionate kiss. Fran's hands explored and played with a young woman discovering her womanhood. Their bodies teeming with lust, Fran kissed and caressed her way down Alima's long, lean body.

 Alima opened her legs to her grandmother as Fran took her first taste of her granddaughter. Fran has eaten her share of good pussy. But when it came to family pussy, she had had a taste of all three of her daughters. And now her oldest granddaughter has so sweetly given herself to the matriarch of their family.

Probing and fingering Alima for nearly an hour, Fran got a small taste of what her husband and sons were in...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by jazzygirl64
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments