Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Welcoming The New Bishop 4

"FRANK AND HIS SISTER KAT WELCOME THEIR DAUGHTER INTO THE FAMILY CIRCLE"

54
6 Comments 6
1.9k Views 1.9k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Author's Notes

"This story picks up with Frank and his sister Kat, as they welcome their daughter to her father's bed."

Frank had yet to see his wife or his granddaughter all afternoon. He had spent the afternoon between the legs of his sister, Kat, and her daughter, Billie. His niece had been born with a disability that left her unable to hear or speak. Billie's dad had run out on his wife and daughter when Billie was no more than two years old. He had labeled his daughter a freak, and he wanted nothing to do with Billie.

Frank did not see Billie as different. He saw her as a sweet, beautiful young girl that none of her male cousins wanted to bang her. But Frank couldn't wait till Billie turned sixteen. That magical time when a young girl goes to her father's bed. And since her so-called father had been out of her life for years, Frank thought it was only fitting that he step up for sweet Billie.      

Frank has always wanted his niece. She was a tall, beautiful blue-eyed blond with a smoking hot body. And if she was anything like her mom, then she had the sweetest little pussy on this side of heaven. When Billie was sixteen, Frank went to his sister to ask if he could be Billie's first. It was for sure her father was long gone. Kat saw no reason her brother shouldn't take her daughter to bed.

Frank was the only family member outside of Kat who knew American Sign Language. Billie could read lips as well. Once he got the green light from Kat, Frank started dating his young Biliie. Frank understood it would take a month to seduce her. Frank was sure that Billie would have the finest pussy he had fucked in a while. The last sweet thing he had under him was Zeb's girl, Patty. She was a bit overweight, and the pussy and the fucking were fair. Nothing to write home to Mother about.

Frank knew how to get what he wanted, and he had dreamed of getting into Billie's pussy for years. Once they started dating, Uncle Frink made it clear that, at some point, they were going to sleep together. All the romance, the dinners, and the long hand-in-hand walks were breaking down Billie's fear of being alone.
 
They had been dating for a few weeks when Frank stole a kiss. It was quick and not expected. Billie didn't know what to do. She signed, ''Why did you do that?''

''Didn't you like it?'' Frank signed back.        

She shyly nodded her head. Frank had Billie pinned up against the wall at his house. He went in for another kiss; this time, he slipped his hand under her flared skirt. Frank found his way inside her panties. He smiled when he felt her hairless pussy. It was small, smooth, and tight. Removing her skirt and panties, Frank ran a finger up and down her slit. Billie had never had anyone to treat her this way. She knew all about her family and what they did. But she thought none of them would want her that way; only when Uncle Frank asked her out a few weeks back did she believe a man might desire her.

He slipped his tongue into her mouth. Their tongues did their first dance of pleasure. It came as quite a surprise that Billie was such a good kisser. Pulling her sweater over her head, Frank got his first look at the finest pair of tits he had ever seen. They were a nice size, big but not too big. Her bit-size, perky nibbles were terrific. Frank picked Billie up in his arms as she sled, her arms around his neck. Pinning her against the wall, he started with neck and worked his way down. She tasted even better than she looked.  Taking a hand full of titties, he started sucking her sweet candy-tasting nibbles.
               
She felt so fucking good.  Frank slipped his middle finger inside her. There wasn't a thing wrong with her pussy. Billie was wet and tight. Her moans of pleasure told him that she was ready to be loved and to give it.

''Oh god, baby, are you ready to get some dick?'' he asked as he pulled out and licked his fingers.

Reading his lips, Billie reached down and took his cock in hand. She looked up at her uncle and said just as plain as day, ''Ccck.''

Elation overtook Frank at the joy of hearing his niece speak. ''Yes, sweetie, cock. Do you want Uncle's cock?''

When she looked up at him, her beautiful blue eyes said what she could not. Since their first date, Billie wondered if her Uncle Frank would be like the others, never seeing her as a woman or not wanting to touch her. She had felt the sting of her family's rejection. But Uncle Frank was different. He always seemed to have cared for Billie. Maybe it was because he and Kat were so close, so he had taken a shine to Billie. Or perhaps it was knowing that Billie could be his daughter. After all, he and Kat had been messing around for months before they got caught.                                          

Billie's eyes lit up when she saw her uncle pull his dick from his pants. She had never been this up close and personal with a man's cock. Looking up at him, Billie read her uncle's lips. ''Do you want to touch it? Go on play with it if you want,'' Frank said as he played with her soft golden locks.

She is so shy and unsure of what to do. She started to massage gently. At first, it felt odd, having a man's dick in the palm of her hand. Billie never thought she would ever be in this position. Someone wanted to sleep with her.

''Come on, let's go to my room,'' Frank said, taking Billie's hand and leading her to his bed. When they walked into that bedroom, there was great joy and fear on Billie's part. Frank wrapped his arms around Billie, letting her know that she was the center of his world at that moment. He turned her around. Frank and Billie are now face to face. No words were needed for what they were about to express.

They shared another kiss. Only this one is more profound than the last. It was just as Frank had always suspected. Billie was ready to be loved and fucked. She had so much to learn. Frank was so willing to be loving and patient. He laid Billie down in his bed. He couldn't take his eyes off her as he removed his pants. It had been a while since Frank had anything so young and fresh in his bed. Billie's eyes were as big as marbles when she got her first good look at his dick. All big and strong and swaying in the wind. At first, she got scared. Billie was curious if her Uncle Frank would fit.

Frank saw the fear in Billie's eyes. He felt it when he touched her. He thought it best to let Billie take the lead. Yes, it was all so new to her. But he never wanted her to fear sex. Frank wanted his niece to enjoy sex. To know the physical love of a man would equal the playing field. If Blilie knew how to pleasure a man, she would be more accepted. Besides, he wanted to see how she would handle herself.  

He slid into bed beside her and took her hand. He turned her head so she would look at him. So she could read his lips.  Frank needed Billie to hear and understand every word.

''I want you to know that we love you. Nothing in this world means anything unless you have your family. Yes, we are a close-browed. But that is what keeps us together,'' Frank said.

''Our physical connection to each other is the glue. The first time I had sex with my mom, it was like magic. It bound us in ways that are pure and natural. My mom taught me how to love a woman. And my father has had some of the best pussies in this family, including your Mother's, '' Frank said as Billie started to play with her uncle's cock.

Her small hands felt so good. Billie struggles to get her hands around his member. 'Big cock,'' Billie said in her broken speech. From the way things were going, Frank could tell that Billie was ready for her first fuck. They shared another kiss as Frank laid Billie on her back. Kissing his way down her sweet young body, Frank opened her legs to get his first good look at the most adorable little pussy this side of heaven.

Knowing that he couldn't resist eating her first, he looked into her beautiful blue eyes to get a read on her mood. She didn't understand at first. All Billie knew for sure was that whatever her Uncle Frank was doing to her, she wished him never to stop. Her smile and the lustful look in her eyes told Frank everything he needed to know.      

Frank winked and smiled before he opened her lips and took his first taste. Billie instantly tensed up. She had never felt anything like it before. As Frank went to work, he added finger fucking to the mix. It was small and tight, but well worth the hard work Frank had to put in.

She moaned and groaned in pure pleasure as Frank ate her. Her pussy was good. Some might say better than most. Frank has had nearly all the women in his family. He knew good pussy when he had it. And there was something about sweet Billie that had Frank hard whenever he thought of her. It was time for the main event once he had eaten until his heart was content.  

He got on top, and his cock lay outside her gates. They share one more kiss while he pushes himself through her gates of paradise. He was so big that Billie was afraid she couldn't take all of him. He forced his way in little by little. His dick filled her young, tender cunt as she did what came naturally.

Her body felt alive, teaming with lust and desire. Their bodies moved in perfect unison. Pounding, pushing, pulling, their lovemaking became their place of safety. He loved being inside her, and her beautiful, thick blond bush was a thing of reverence for men who worshiped alter of pussy.
Frank had so much to teach her. And she was so willing to learn, made him so proud. Billie had no voice to express what she was feeling. But the look in her eyes and how she touched him, said Billie had been waiting a long time for this.

He had been on top of her for nearly an hour when her dam broke, and she had her first orgasm. It came out of the blue. It felt like a million stars were lighting up her soul. Her screams of pure pleasure startled her mother, who had arrived to pick her up.

The minute she heard her daughter scream, Kat knew that her brother was working her daughter's pussy, just the way he had worked her when they were kids.

Frank was in the zone. Fucking sweet Billie made him feel alive again. He knew he should have pulled out. But the art of fucking one of the best pussies the pussy gods ever made had him in a fit of sexual rage. When Frank and Billie came together, it wasn't just Billie stepping into something beautiful. But Frank had found his groove again.

Once they returned to earth, they noticed Kat standing at the door watching.  ''Bravo,'' Kat said as she saw the big smiles on her brother's face. Poor Billie. She didn't know what she should feel or say. Her mother had just caught her in bed with her uncle. Billie knew all about her mom and uncles.

They had become lovers when Frank was twenty-five and Kat was seventeen. She was a hell of a lover back in the day. She was the only girl with five brothers. After her father had her, the next day, she was gang-banged by all five brothers.  Kat never minded being the family's sex toy, but she loved her brother, Frank, the best.

''I see that you have taken good care of my little girl,'' Kat said as she sat on the bed beside her daughter and played with her golden hair.

''Yes, and she was quite remarkable, just like her mom,'' Frank said with a wink and that devilish smile. He knew what to say to make his sister drop her panties for him.                    

''Billie, sweetheart, you should get cleaned up so I can take you home,'' Kat said.

Billie went to take a quick shower. Once she was in the shower, he waited no time. He was grabbing his sister and pinning her down on the bed. Reaching under her tight red skirt, Kat saw that sexy, wicked smile when he discovered she wasn't wearing panties.

''I knew you were going to fuck her when you picked her up,'' said Kat as she felt two fingers enter her. Frank never spoke as his sister removed her blouse and hitched up her skirt, allowing her brother easy access.      

Going down on his sister always made him smile. Banging Kat drove him over the edge. Billie had the second-best pussy he had ever eaten. Her mother would always be at the top of the best pussy eating list.
 
''Billie was good, but she never came anywhere close to this. It's been so long, damn I want to fuck you, sis,'' he said.

''Believe me, brother dear, I'm not going to stop you,'' she said as she rotated her hips and fucking his mouth.

It had indeed been too long since they had last been together. ''It was fifteen years to be excited. The day Bobby walked out on Billie and me,'' Kat said as she watched her brother eat her out.

'''Oh my fucking god, Frank, please don't stop,'' she screamed.    

Frank was on top and inside of his sister in no time flat. Frank loved Fran. But something about his sister Kat, who could get her brother hard instantly. The moment they started banging, it took them back to their younger days when they couldn't get enough of each other.      

They had been going at it for a while when Billie returned from her shower. She watches as her uncle bangs her mother for pure pleasure. Billie has yet to make her presence known. Instead, she takes a seat at the foot of the bed. She enjoyed watching them. They looked so beautiful and comfortable together.

Frank and Kat were in a world of their own making when they noticed Billie at the foot of the bed. They were so pleased to see the look of exception on her beautiful face. They looked at each other, knowing what the other one was thinking. Frank and Kat reached out their hands and invited Billie to join them. She lay between them, and Billie never felt more at home than when lying with the two people she knew loved her the most.                          

Kat played with her daughter's beautiful blond hair while Frank couldn't get enough of her sweet young tits. At the same time, Billie basked in the love of her mother and uncle.   ''I think it's time we tell her,'' said Frank, knowing there was no way Billie could hear him.

Kat suddenly stopped playing with her hair, and the look on Kat's face was very telling. ''You want to tell her what?'' Kat knew what Frank meant but wasn't ready to confront the truth.

''Kat, Billie is my daughter, our daughter. We just made love. She has a right to know her father,'' said Frank.  

Kat knew Frank was right. But she was unsure how Billie would take the news that the man she had called Daddy. was not the man who gave her life. ''Frank, we need to talk about this. Billie has never had a dad. said Kat.

For sixteen years, Kat had lied. She had told the family that it was Bobby Joe Tayler who knocked her up. But Frank knew better. Because they had been fucking all summer. Even after all five of her brothers had gang-banged her one afternoon, and when she told the family she was pregnant, Frank, beyond a shadow of a doubt, knew that the baby was his.  

''Kat, we both know that Billie is my daughter. I don't understand why you needed to lie to me or the family. My Billie is a sweet, beautiful girl who I just fucked. Not as her dad, but as her uncle, and that's not right, Kat,'' Frrank said as he brushed away a tear rolling down his sister's face.

''I know I should have told the truth, but I was scared. And you and Fran had just gotten married. I didn't want to come between you. You were so happy. Fran had accepted our ways, and you were building a happy family,'' said Kat as she continued to play with her daughter's golden hair.
 
Billie looked so beautiful, lying in her mother's arms. She could sense that they were talking about her. She thought her mom might have been mad since she had let her Uncle Frank bang her. But that wouldn't make any sense. Billie knew that her mom had set this whole thing up.
 
Kat knew her daughter had taken a liking to her brother. Billie had told her mom that she wanted her Uncle Frank to be her first. Since she didn't have a dad.

''Oh, siss. If anything, Fran came between us. I love you. And the fact that we are sister and brother makes our love even more special. And knowing that we made this beautiful young woman who knows what love is and how to give her love. As her father, I couldn't be more proud,'' Frank said.

Her brother's words touched her soul. She loved him so, and...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by jazzygirl64
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments