Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Welcoming The New Bishop 2

"Alima is her papa's sex toy, and her bishop's lover."

67
5 Comments 5
4.1k Views 4.1k
3.3k words 3.3k words

The Bishop had called Paul to his office. Bishop Dory Davis had fucked one of his new young members, Alima Parker, Deacon Paul Parker's daughter. It was the most fantastic night of his life. To have this beautiful young girl under him, fucking and being inside her, was so sweet that he wasn't sure if he could give her up.  

Paul appeared at the door. He watched his Bishop blow a ring of smoke from his cigar. ''Bishop, you wanted to see me, sir,'' Paul asked with hat in hand.

''Yes, come in, Paul. That daughter of yours blessed me tonight. I want to see her again. You were right; your girl got some mighty fine stuff. I'm going to want to see her after Sunday morning preaching. And Sunday night, as well. Two or three times during the week. My wife won't be joining me. So I will need your daughter's sweet young pussy to get me through,'' he said as he lit another cigar.

''Yes sir,'' Paul said as he turned to leave; the Bishop made a demand.

''Oh, Paul, Alima tells me that you have a souvenir. I would like them.''

It took Paul a minute to know what the Bishop was talking about. But then it dawned on him what the older man wanted. He smiles, reaches into his pocket, and pulls out her panties. He throws them on the desk and leaves.    

When Deacon Parker picked up Amila from the Bishop's office, he could tell Amila had a good time. She was glowing. Having her Papa and the new Bishop make love to her in one night was something no other girl in their church her age had ever done. Amila loved sex and the feeling of a man inside her. She never saw herself as a bad girl; she just knew how to have fun. Sex was fun, and it felt good. Amila was always fearless that way. That might explain why she was not afraid when her Papa came to her room late at night when her mom and little sister were in bed.

''Did you enjoy yourself tonight, sweetie?'' Paul asked as he drove and slipped his free hand between her soft thighs. She saw a smile on her Papa's lips. She realized when he touched her pussy that he never returned her panties.

''Yes, Papa, I think he will ask for me again,'' she said as he felt him gently play with her sweet little kitty.

Paul knew better than anyone the special gift she had between her legs. ''I'm sure you are right, honey.''
 
BACKSTORY
She was sixteen when he started coming on to her. He first went to her room a few days after her birthday. Sweet sixteen, and Paul knew his daughter was ready. He had been watching her for months, and how she looked and carried herself had changed so that even her parents didn't know her anymore;  The makeup, tight jeans, and short skirts, not to mention her fine tight ass, a rack that would put Dolly Parton to shame.

Paul was a sex addict; he knew it and could do nothing about it. There was nothing he wanted to do about it. He has been this way since his Father let him bed his mother when he was sixteen. That was the beginning of his journey. Paul couldn't wait to marry and have his own family. They met at a high school dance; Mary Clark was her name. Paul thought she was pretty, at least pretty enough to fuck. She was black, and Paul had wanted a black girl. Two days after they met, Paul took sweet Mary on the living room floor of his parent's house. Mary was expecting their first child by the end of the school year.

Dian Alima Parker was a beautiful baby from the start. She was the apple of her Papa's eye, his perfect princess; loving her felt natural and easy. His obsession with her started when her body began to change. She was so beautiful. The mix of Irish and African roots made her bewitching. One day, when they were home alone, the sexual tension was almost unbearable; that is when Paul made his first move.

She was standing by the living room's big bay windows when he noticed her in her tight black mini-skirt. Alima had a nice round ass. He can only thank his mom's side of the family for the big-ass trait. Her beauty paralyzed him. He had dreamed of touching her for years, and it was just a few days before her birthday. Paul knew he had to wait.        

A week passed, and they were alone in the house. She was sixteen now, and Paull wasn't about to wait a minute longer. He walked up behind her and pulled her into him. Alima felt his arms wrap around her. She felt his stiff cock press up against her ass. She smiles as he pulls down the straps of her tank top and softly kisses the back of her shoulder.

''Do you want me to stop?'' he whispered in her ear before taking a gentle bite of her ear. She turned to face her Papa, wrapping her arms around his neck. Alima smiled that sweet, shy smile that was only for Papa.

 ''No, I knew this would happen sooner or later,'' she said as Paul slightly opened his mouth. He pressed his lips against hers. They were warm and sweet. The passion between them started to build as their tongues slipped inside each other's mouths.

Paul slammed Alima up against the wall. Father and Daughter, lost in their lust. One of his hands squeezed one of her big tits while his other hand made its way up her thighs and into her panties. She looked into his eyes and saw his lust, but she also saw his love.        

''God, baby, I need you. I need my baby girl,'' he said as he laid her down on the living room floor, just as he had done with her mother seventeen years ago. Hicking up the cute blue mini skirt, Paul slid his daughter's panties off her long, lean body. The first sight of her pussy left him speechless and in need. Laying there, Alima waited. She waited for him to do as he pleased with her. Alima never put up a fight. She was her Papa's sex toy; it would be a role she would happily play for years.        

She looked good enough to eat, which he intended to do. Her pussy was so pretty, beautiful. Short, curly brown hair graced the top. It looked like a landing strip. Paul quickly undressed and stood over Alima. She smiled when she saw his cock, and opened her legs for him. Paul knew this was it. He had waited sixteen years for her.

He placed himself between her legs and began fingering and eating her. She was tight and as sweet as candy. Her clit was nice and hard, and sucking on it propelled his lust.    

Paul lay on top of his daughter with nothing between them; Paul reached down and guided his cock inside Alima's love hole. He caressed her slit with his cock. Paul knew fucking Alima would change everything. But he didn't care; he had waited long enough.

She was wrapping her arms and legs around him as she gave him a wink and a smile. She was telling him that she was ready to be his. Paul slowly begins to push his way inside his daughter. He smiles, knowing that he will be her first. He continued to move inside her until her beautiful flower opened, and he went tumbling down the best pussy, the pussy gods ever made.

As bounding and loving began, Paul was intoxicated by the thought of fucking his daughter. Screams of pleasure and pain echoed through the house as they came together. Pounding her sweet young body was new and fresh. It was clear that Alima had a lot to learn. And there was no better teacher than her Papa.

She was like no one he had had before; not even her mother made him feel this way. They fucked all afternoon there on the living room floor. Paul knew everything had changed between him and his daughter. They were lovers now, and Paul wasn't about to give up a fresh young piece like Alima.
   
A week had passed, and Paul was climbing the walls trying to get back into Alima's pussy. Mary and Kate were home that night. He thought about her for days. He remembered how she looked so beautiful, the touch of her soft, dark skin. Her smile lights up his heart. Her eyes could see his dark side, but loved him anyway. Her body teamed with the lust that they shared. But it was her beautiful black pussy he craved that nearly brought him to his knees.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    


Alima had been waiting. She knew it was just a matter of time before he crossed the line again and came to her bed. Alima had given him enough clues to let him know he was welcome in her bed. She heard the knock on her door.

''Come in, Papa,'' Alima said.

He opened the door, entered the room, and found his girl waiting. She looked so sweet sitting in the middle of her bed, wearing nothing except a white towel and a smile. She sat with her feet tucked under her. Alima watched as her Papa approached the bed. She could see he was already so hard that he could barely stand it.

''I knew you would come, Papa. I saw how you were looking at me at dinner, and I knew you would come to my room tonight,'' she said as she watched him struggle with his demons.

Paul knew all about his demons. The ones he could not fight, so he gave in to his lust for his young daughter. Paul sat beside her in the middle of her bed. He told himself he just wanted to talk. But he knew that was the lie he would tell himself to get back in her pussy.

''I have been thinking about you for days. Ever since we fucked on the living room floor, I can't stop thinking about you. I know we shouldn't even think about doing it again. But that's all I think about, you and me.''

He seemed so sad and lost. Alima had never seen her Papa like this; she needed to do something. ''Papa, where is Mom?''

''Your Mom and your sister are in bed. I don't think we will be disturbed,'' Paul said as he saw her unwrapped her towel around her beautiful naked body. He couldn't take his eyes off her. She was young and fresh, and Paul just had to fuck his daughter again.

She reached up and touched his lips. Alima loved his soft lips on her pussy the first time he ate her. She pulled him down on top of her. They kissed as he found his hand between her legs. She was so wet, and he couldn't stop thinking about how much he wanted to talk dirty to her while they fucked.

''Oh, baby, Daddy wants that sweet pussy tonight. Will you be a good girl for Daddy and give me some?'' Paul said as he slipped two fingers inside her little tight hole.        

She gasped when she felt his fingers jam inside her. Alima was so new to this that it all felt like a dream. She opened her legs wider, knowing it would please her Papa. His fingers felt so good inside. She never wanted him to stop doing what he was doing to her.

''Oh, Papa, you can have all you want,'' she said as she felt nearly nine inches of her Papa's cock slam inside her. As fucking commenced, Alima gave all she had. Her body surrendered to every touch of his hands and every stroke of his cock. He fucked her hard, long, and sweet.          

She moaned when she felt him enter her. Alima knew she had to get used to her Papa's length and girth. But she loved the feeling of his cock inside her. Their first round lasted a little over an hour. Paul couldn't get enough of his sweet daughter. Pounding her pussy into sweet submission, Paul pulled out and collapsed on his back.        

She wore him out that first round. Laying in her Papa's arms seemed right. Paul and Alima felt no shame in what they were doing. She knew she had replaced her mom in her Papa's heart and bed.

Alima looks at her Papa as he rests in her bed. Alima loved Papa beyond the limits of a father-daughter relationship. She loved fucking him. Alima smiles as he dozes off. She knows he is exhausted. But she has a surefire way of getting him up and back in the game.

Taking his beautiful cock in her hands and gently strokes him. He groans as he feels her lips around his cock. She brought her Papa back to life between her tongue and beautiful, thick lips. It didn't take long for the urge to fuck to roar back. But this time, Paul wanted something more.

''I can't get the thought of fucking your beautiful sweet ass out of my head. Will you let me?''  he whispered in her ear as he pulled her back on his lap. Alima opened her legs high in the air as Paul shoved his meaty cock into his daughter's tiny ass hole. It was their first time back door fucking.  

Sure, it hurt their first go-round. But by the time they were on round three, Father and daughter were in perfect sync. Paul couldn't believe how tight she was, nor how willing she was to have her asshole fucked. He pounded and thrust for hours. Having her ass and pussy fucked by her Papa Alima carried on a family tradition.

Five AM, and they had fucked all night. Paul held Alima in his arms. ''I have to get back to my room before your mother wakes up. Last night was amazing. We have crossed the line, babe, and there is no going back. But I do love you,'' Paul said, kissing her forehead and leaving his lover's bed.

BACK IN THE PRESENT
Sunday morning, Alima was getting ready for church. It had been over a month since Bishop Davis took charge of Holy Cross Union Church. During that time, Alima and the Bishop had been together numerous times. Her Father has wanted to pimp Alima out to other local preachers. Paul knew Alima could bring some good money with her looks and body.

Paul was standing at her bedroom door, admiring her beauty. She wore a pretty blue dress with white pearls. Her hair and makeup are flawless. She sat on the bed, putting on her shoes, when she saw him. ''Good morning, Papa,'' she said with a warm smile.

''Good morning, baby. Are you ready to do the Lord's work this morning?'' Paul asked as he sat on the bed beside her.

''Yes, Papa, I'm ready,'' she said as she stood up to get her bible.

But Paul needed to know if she was truly ready. He slips his hand under her tight, short dress. He smiles when he discovers she's not wearing panties.

''What, no panties?'' he said, lightly fingering her slit.

''Bishop told me not to wear any,'' she said as she felt his middle finger go up her slit. Paul couldn't help himself. It had been a few days since they were together. Just fingering her tight, sweet hole made him feel alive.    

 
''I love getting you ready for the Bishop,'' Paul said as they kissed deeply. He was about to go in when he heard Mary behind him.
 

''Alima, get cleaned up; we are leaving for church soon,'' Mary said as she glared at her husband. Once their daughter left the room, Mary lit into Paul. "You really can't keep your hands off our daughter?'' Mary snared.

Paul licked and sniffed his finger, which had been in Alima's pussy.  

''Why should I? I made that pussy; it's mine,'' Paul snapped.

''My God, Paul, she is your daughter, our sweet baby girl. How could you do that to her?'' Mary asked, knowing what his answer would be.  

''Look, Mary, you knew about my family and what we did. Incest is a part of my family. It's tradition; it's what we do. I told you what I wanted our family to look like before marriage. I said to you that if we had kids. I tried to raise them in our family tradition. Mary, you have given me two beautiful daughters, and you knew when the time came that I would bed both of my girls,'' Paul said.

Mary could never hide her feelings from Paul. It was bad enough that he was doing Alima. But Kate was so young and fresh; Mary knew Paul would never be able to keep his hands off of Kate. Mary wanted to protect her daughter but didn't know how.

''No, Paul, please, not Kate. You have Alima; you have ruined her life as it is. You stay the hell away from my Kate,'' said Mary as she saw the flashes of rage in his eyes.

Paul hated it when people told him what to do. But he hated it even more when Mary tried to say what he could do. Mary had no right to tell him what he could do with his girls—pushing her against the wall and getting in his wife's face. Paul wanted Mary to understand his position.    

''Now look, Mary, those are my girls, and I will do with them as I please,'' he said as Alima appeared at the door.

''Papa, I'm ready.''

sussiegarden1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sussiegarden1

to be continued

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by jazzygirl64
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments