Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Welcoming The New Bishop

"Aliima's father pimps out his daughter to the new Bishop, after he takes her in the back seat"

108
12 Comments 12
6.4k Views 6.4k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Author's Notes

"This is a story about a young woman whose father pimps her out to the new bishop but plans to pimp her to every preacher in town."

Alima was sitting on the front seat of their church when her father walked in with the new Bishop. Bishop Davis came to the Holy Cross Union Church after the untimely death of their eighty-year-old pastor, who died on top of, and between the legs of his nineteen-year-old granddaughter. The older man died happy and with a smile on his face.

Decon Paul Parker, Alima's father, wanted the new Bishop to get a good look at his girl, hoping she would be the one to warm the new pastor's bed. Alima was young and beautiful and, thanks to Paul, had a well-trained pussy; Paul was sure Bishop Davis would enjoy her.

Alima was the first person he noticed when Bishop Davis sat on the platform. Her father had described her perfectly—long dark brown hair with beautiful soulful eyes. She wore a white dress with little blue flowers. She sat with her bible on her lap, looking pure, but her innocence was long gone. Her father took it on her sixteenth birthday.

The Bishop watched Alima for more than an hour, knowing Paul had had her made no difference. After Paul told him that among all the young girls in the church, his Alima had the sweetest pussy he had ever fucked. And Paul has fucked nearly every young girl that attended Holy Cross. Bishop Davis knew he had chosen the right church.

After Decon Paul started the service, he returned to his seat beside Bishop Davis. Paul could tell the Bishop liked what he saw. He was hoping that the Bishop would ask for Alima after church. Right before Paul got up to introduce the new Bishop to the congregation, Bishop whispered in Paul's ear, ''Bring her to the office after service.'' Paul smiled and nodded.

Paul went about his duties, taking up the offering and calling the choir for a song. And after the song, Bishop will bring the weekly message. Paul sends a note to Alima, telling her to meet him outside by the car. Once the choir started its selection. Alima saw her father slip out the side door while Alime exited the back. The spirits were about to take hold; Alima and Paul were sure no one would miss them.

Alima found her father beside the back door when she got to the car. ''Get in,'' he said as he opened the door. When Alima got in the back seat, Paul followed behind. He slammed the door and pushed her down on the seat. He then pushed up her dress and tore away her panties, tucking them in his pocket.

''Are you going to be a good girl for your Papa tonight?'' he asked as he spread her legs.

''Yes, Papa.''

The sight of her beautiful bare pussy always made Paul a bit crazy. He loved eating her, and she had a salty-sweet taste that drove him mad when he ate her. She was so willing to give it up whenever her Papa wanted it. He gripes her from under her ass and brings her up to him. Paul turned on the overhead light. His mouth watered every time he saw her sweet little bud. He quickly goes to work, nibbling on her tender little clit, making his daughter scream in pleasure.          

He quickly undid his pants, pulled out his dick and got on top of his sweet girl, and fucked the pure living hell out of her.  

The church was on fire that Sunday night. But what was happening outside, in the church parking lot, could rival anything happening inside. They were naked and going at it in the back seat of the family car. Paul and Alima enjoyed being lovers. Alima spends many nights on her back, her legs spread and wrapped around him, and her daddy's dick deep inside her. It felt so so good.    

Paul knows he has struck gold with Alima. She was young and beautiful, and her pussy was the best. He had planned to. Pimp her to every visiting preacher that came to town. Paul knew that most of those hick preachers would pay a pretty penny for a piece like Alima. But right then, he was getting it for free.

The choir had finished, and the Bishop had taken the pulpit. Out in the car, Paul had Alima pinned down in the back seat. He doesn't know why her pussy felt so damn good that night. Maybe the thought of the Bishop getting into that sweet stuff made him so crazy with lust. He slipped his nearly eight-inch cock inside her tight little pussy, and went to work.

They heard the Bishop preaching the good news. The louder he preached, the header Paul pumped his daughter's pussy. It was as if the preaching of the word speared him on. He tore off her panties and ate her pussy. And then he fucked her; hard. He pounded her pussy so hard that she didn't think she would make it through.

''Oh, Papa, please, Papa, please,'' was all she could manage to get out.
 
They had never done it like this. In the back seat of the car, in the church parking lot. Alima could only pray that God would not strike them down for their sins. However, Paul saw nothing wrong in what they were doing. Sex was a beautiful thing, and God made it so. Paul couldn't stop himself. Her pussy was just that good. He slammed his big cock into her with full force. Again and again, he loved his sweet girl, and Amila, in return, gave her Papa all she had.  

Like a beautiful flower, Amila's pussy opened for her Papa. To be inside her mended the world to him. Fucking her hard while sucking on her sweet young nipples just made him work harder for it. He was in tears when he shot his cum inside her. He lost it. Screaming at the top of his voice. ''OH GOD, THIS PUSSY IS GOOD. THANK YOU, GOD, FOR MY DAUGHTER'S GOOD PUSSY.''

She screamed in pleasure as her Papa took her over and over again. He had taught her well, and she knew her place. ''Yes, Papa, yes, fuck me, Papa. I'm your sweet girl, Papa,'' she proclaimed.
   
They lay there in the dark, in each other's arms, and the afterglow of their lovemaking soothed them. Paul knew, now more than ever, that Alima was exceptional. That what she has between her legs is special. There is no doubt the Bishop will be pleased.            

They made it back just in time for Paul to dismiss service. He sends his wife and youngest daughter home. Mary knew all about her husband's obsession with their daughter. She had caught them together a  few times. But she never said a word. He was her meal ticket and got whatever he wanted as long as he cared for her and their two girls.

Once, they were alone in the church; Paul sat Alima down to explain what she had to do next. He kissed her neck, and she was so soft and sweet. The thought of keeping her all to himself lingered in the back of his mind. But how could he keep this rare find to himself? She had everything to put their family on easy street.

''You know I love you. Do you remember what we discussed the other day and what I said about the Bishop?'' he asked.

''Yes, Papa, I remember,'' she said. Alima was so sweet and shy.

''Good. I talked to the Bishop about you; he wants me to bring you to his office. He's looking forward to your special welcome; it's a good thing I got you warmed up,'' Paul said as he took her by the hand and walked her back to the Bishop's office.

He was waiting in his office, enjoying a stiff drink. He had just preached hell, fire, and brimstone sermons on the evils of sin. As always, those sermons took a lot out of him. After a night like this, Bishop Dory Davis always needed something to make him feel alive again. There were only two things in this life that he needed after giving his all to the work of the Lord. A good stiff drink and a young fresh piece of pussy, always made his world a bit brighter.  

Thinking back to when he was a young man, first starting in the ministry, he had married his high school sweetheart, Kathyjo, fresh out of high school. She was the first and only girl he had ever been with. He was the son, grandson, and great-grandson of preachers. Dory was expected to follow in his father's footsteps. Dory had gone to bible school as soon as he finished High school. With his new bride, Dory Davis set out to save as many souls as God would allow. But ten years in, his marriage had dried up, and he was no longer the star-eyed kid preacher ready to take on the world. He was a man now. A man who followed his cravings and his lust. And good sex had become a part of his world.

The soft knock on the door snapped the good Bishop out of his daydream. When Paul walked, Dory noticed Alina right away. She never said a word; instead, she let her Papa speak for her.

''Well, Bishop, here she is; here is my sweet Alima,'' Paul said as he presented his daughter to the Bishop.

On closer look, Dory was even more impressed. She was a beauty, for sure. He walked around his desk to get a better look. Alima stood shyly by her Papa. ''She is A bit shy but sweet. I think you will be pleased, Bishop,'' Paul said as he handed her to the older man.  

''You may go now, Paul,'' Dory said as he pulled Alima into him. Paul walked to the door; he looked back, knowing Alima would give their new Bishop the time of his life. And secure his position as head of the deacon board.  

He held her close and kissed the back of her neck. ''You're lovely, shell we sit and talk for a bit?'' he said, as they sat on the couch.  

''Your name is Alima, right?'' the Bishop asked.

''Yes,'' she softly said.

''How old are you?'' as he played with her long dark hair.

''Seventeen, sir,'' she answered in a whisper.

Dory smiled because he liked them young and pretty. And according to Paul, his daughter had some mighty sweet stuff between her leg.

As they sat side by side, Dory found it hard to keep his hands to himself. It had been a few months since he had last banged his Kathyjo. If the truth be told, their marriage was over. It had been years since he had his first taste of sweet young girls and all they did for him. He leaned in and softly kissed her. Her lips were soft and sweet, and Alima responded in kind. Dory slipped his hand between her thighs, still wrapped up in their first kiss; he couldn't help but notice, as he traveled up her dress, that she had no panties on.          

''Hay, where are your panties?'' he asked as he slid a finger between her slit.

''My Papa has them,'' Alima said, feeling his finger entire her.

He heard her let out a soft moan as he began to finger fuck her tiny tight pussy. He slid up her dress and opened her legs to look at her offering. ''My sweet Jesus,'' was all he could say, for he had never seen anything so perfect and beautiful.

He told her to remove her dress. Amila always obeyed; in minutes, she stood before her Bishop, naked and ready to give all she had. Dory was more than impressed; he was speechless. Her body was so young and fresh; she was his for the taken.

He stood up and kissed her forehead. ''Get on your knees,'' he said as Amila again obeyed her Bishop.

He looked down at her; her beautiful dark eyes looked to him for guidance. ''I'm going to pray a blessing on our union,'' he said as he unzipped and removed his pants.

He stood before her, naked; his dick swang in her face. Dory laid his hands on Amila's head, closed his eyes, and prayed.

''Dear lord, bless this sweet child, help her minister to me, as I minister to her, Aman."

Without a word, Amila took him in hand, opened her mouth, and took him in. Dory's hands got tangled in her hair as her mouth fucked the Bishop. She had one talented mouth; Dory was sure sucking cock was her specialty; she was that good.

She slowly took him in inch by inch. Amila's desire and lustful moans told Dory she knew what she was doing. With just the right amount of saliva and a good hand job, the Bishop filled her mouth with load after load of his baby-making batter.

She had won that first round. Dory had to give it to her; she was a sweet sex kitten that knew her stuff. Dory collapsed on the floor of his office, taking  Amila with him. It didn't take long for Dorty to get his second wild. Flipping Amila over on her back and opening her legs, Dory parked himself outside Amila's gate.

''I want to fuck you, sweet girl. I have since I first laid eyes on you earlier tonight. Your Papa said that you were special, that you had that magical pussy. Well, I intend to find out just how good you are,'' he said as he pushed through her gate.          

Dory crashed through Amila's gate and entered her. She wrapped her long beautiful legs around him, giving him full access to her lovely garden when he slowly started to push, inch by inch, inside her. Amila was relaxed and confident in what she had.

He covered her with his body, and she felt him enter her. Flesh to flesh, Dory and Amila became one. He began pounding her, nice and slow at first. But then the real Dory came out, the one who loves rough sex. He began to pound Amila's pussy harder and harder. Amila's screams of passion echoed down the hall. His cock hit the back of her pussy with full force; that's when Amila saw stars and all sorts of pretty colors. She came in a blaze of glory.                

They didn't just fuck, but they made love. Dory had never been with anyone like Amila. She had skills. Mad lovemaking skills that, in only just a few hours, he wasn't sure he could give her up. He pounded and pounded, and just when he thought that she had had enough, her body would let him know that she wanted more, needed more.

When Amila started responding to Dory's lovemaking, Amila was amazed he was nothing like her Papa. Her Papa was always so tender and sweet. But Dore had a fire in him, a fire that Amila liked. Bishop Dory Davis liked it hot and rough. It was hard to find a woman who could keep up. But that night, on the floor of his office, Amila more than proved her worth.

TO BE CONTINUED

sussiegarden1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sussiegarden1

Published 
Written by jazzygirl64
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments