Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Truth About Sis Part 3

"Sean and Demi explore their roots"

230
14 Comments 14
8.5k Views 8.5k
2.8k words 2.8k words

(Continued from Part 2)

My sister, Demi, and I had fallen asleep on the couch after our most recent round of sex, and I awakened to an unbelievable porn scene on our large-screen television. I woke her in a frenzy as I scrambled to freeze the picture.

Once she regained her senses from sleep, she could hardly believe her eyes. But there it was. She stared at the vivid picture on the screen and watched in disbelief as a woman who was clearly her mother was giving a blowjob to her father while some other guy was fucking her from behind.

"Where did this come from, Sean? This is unbelievable. That IS Mom and Dad, right? I mean, it looks exactly like them."

"Oh, it's them, all right. No mistaking Mom with that little mole on her cheek, and check out those boobs. She's always had big boobs, but the younger version of them is something else. I think her nipples are even bigger than yours. And look at Dad. His hair is longer and thicker, but that's him. I'd recognize that smile anywhere. He looks like he's having fun with his dick in Mom's mouth."

"How did you find this, Sean? Sweet Jesus, I don't know what to think. Mom and Dad did porn?"

This just came up when I woke up. It's part of a "Vintage" selection on this porn site that's been playing while we were napping. It looks like some kind of a college orgy or something. It reminds me of that 'daisy-chain' segment from Taboo. There must be eight or ten people involved in all kinds of sex in this clip. Check out the bearded guy fucking Mom. That guy has a HUGE cock. And Dad's isn't so small either. Can you believe this?"

We stared in amazement at the video. There was no question that our parents were in it. The actual footage confirmed it. I got turned on watching my mom and discreetly placed my hands over my swelling erection in embarrassment. She was a slimmer version of today but her breasts were incredible: huge still but with hardly any sag given their size. And her nipples reminded me of Demi. Sort of like those forbidden videos of Tracy Lords with those dollar-sized puffy nubs that made her so famous.

Eventually, Mom got on her back, and the guy with the huge cock scooted up beside her so she could suck him. Her mouth strained to take in the head of his prick, and her hand didn't come close to encircling his girth. Dad got between her legs and licked her a bit before he put his big cock in her. She had a thick bush of curly blonde pubic hair and big pussy lips. The whole scene was fucking exciting to watch.

After a few minutes of this, the bearded guy pulled his cock out of Mom's mouth, and she stroked him furiously before he painted her face with thick cum. Dad timed it perfectly and followed suit, pulling out and shooting sperm all over her tits and face as he slid forward and stroked his cock to orgasm. When they were done, the camera zoomed in on Mom's beaming face and boobs covered in milky goo. She smiled for the camera and wiped a string of cum out of her eye before placing her finger in her mouth and licking it clean. She waved goodbye ,and the camera panned to other couples.

A few minutes later, after some more cum shots from the rest of the room, the screen began scrolling credits following the obligatory "The End." We both looked for familiar names, not that there was any doubt in our minds about our parents' involvement.

"There. Freeze it, Sean! Look--Bree and David--that's Mom and Dad. First names only, but that confirms it one hundred percent. Unbelievable. I wonder if there is such a thing as sex chromosomes because I think I inherited them. Mom was obviously enjoying herself. And I hate to admit it, but watching Dad and that other guy fuck Mom got me turned on. Jeez, that sounds weird. Me getting turned on by my dad? And that bearded guy's cock was huge. I wonder what that would feel like. I'll have to ask Mom when she returns." Demi giggled. "Just kidding."

"I know what you mean, though, Demi. I got kind of hot watching Mom getting fucked by two guys. I've never thought about fucking my own mom," That was, of course, a lie. Fucking my mom in my fantasies didn't happen often, but it wasn't rare either. It was also the kind of secret I could not tell anyone else.

"Fuck, I'm not sure what to think. I knew they had an open marriage but never suspected this."

"Well, what we're doing is not exactly conventional either. But it is different than shooting porn. We're not getting filmed, of course. I wonder if they got paid for this or were just doing it for fun...like a swingers' party or something?"

"Fuck, Demi. What now? How do we deal with this? I won't be able to look at either of them the same way after this. Jesus! This is huge. Every time I look at Mom from now on I'm going to see her with a big cock in her mouth and cum all over her face."

"I know what you mean. Dad, smiling as Mom sucks his cock, is seared in my brain as well. Not to mention Mom getting fucked by another guy. They had to realize that, at some point, this might come out. But you know Mom and Dad. They've never lied to us as far as I can tell. They are open about everything, including sex, but their stories about the commune and such never mentioned orgies. Jesus, I wonder how often something like this happened?"

"I can promise you from the look of it that it happened more than once. I wonder if they did other porn? You know--Mom fucking other guys and Dad fucking other women? Hey, type in "Bree and David porn" into the search engine and see what comes up."

Demi followed my instructions, but we were disappointed that it came up with no matches. We searched a couple of other websites to no avail, and after watching some more "normal" cock sucking and fucking, we decided to call it a night. But our brains were fixated on the fact that we had just watched our parents fucking in public on television.

"Why don't we sleep together in my bed, Sean? I'm not sure if I can do any more sex tonight, though. You made me pretty sore, and I think I need a break, but cuddling is fine if you can keep that snake in your shorts."

"No worries, Sis. I'm a bit tender myself. We can just snuggle. It will be nice to have a warm body to sleep with."

It had been a long afternoon and evening, especially with our most recent discovery about Mom and Dad. Exhausted, we did a little more cleanup and headed for Demi's room. Of course, I had never slept in her room before, so it felt weird, but I wasn't complaining. I looked forward to sharing a bed with my voluptuous sister.

Fortunately, she had a queen-sized bed, which gave us a bit more room than my double. I followed her in and immediately noted the perfumed notes compared to the stale sweat odors of my room. Demi was a bit messy. Mostly, the room was strewn with clothing of various types hanging from any available structure. A white bra lay draped over a makeup chair, and just the sight of that sheer piece of lingerie gave me a brief swelling. Bras with big cups were a turn-on for me. I always got a brief thrill whenever I encountered Mom's 38D supports in the laundry. I loved the smell of her lingerie and imagined what it would be like to be a bra for a day.

I hopped into her bed wearing my shorts but removed my t-shirt. Demi returned from the bathroom after doing her pre-bed routine and hopped in beside me after removing her tank top but leaving her panties on. She gave me a hug and a kiss good night and then turned away so her back and ass were facing me. She scooted back so we were pressed together, and I held her tightly to me. She felt so good: warm, and sensuous, and she smelled like flowers.

BedLover69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BedLover69

"You can play with my tits if you want, but I'm leaving my panties on so you don't get any ideas Mr. Horny."

This was a new experience for me and likely for Demi as well--something neither of us could expect to feel for some time when we would be on our own and with a partner or spouse. But--as Demi had repeatedly made clear--this was a relationship of love without the usual baggage. We would always be brother and sister but would never have to worry about the pitfalls of marriage. We would not argue about money, fidelity, or any of the myriad issues that conflict with married couples. It was perfect for a horny teenager, which is exactly what I was. Her beautiful curves felt wonderful in my arms.

But now, we did share one element of concern. Our parents had been in a porn video that had been universally distributed via the internet. Who knew if our friends and neighbors had already seen it? So far, we were on the same track, which was that neither of us had any idea what to do about it--if anything. Those thoughts permeated my brain as I drifted off to sleep with my sister in my arms.

About 2 a.m. I awoke and reached for a familiar water glass but soon realized I wasn't in my bed. Demi was breathing softly, her back to me. Sometime in the night, I had removed my shorts, a habit of mine when I'm restless. I got up to pee, and when I returned, Demi had turned and was facing my side of the bed. I returned to the bed and lay there, naked and uncovered in the summer heat. Demi's nipples were prominently displayed in the dim light from a night light, and I fondled her beautiful mounds lightly, I placed my lips around a ripe nipple and gently sucked.

There is something about nipples that drives me crazy, but even more so when their areolae are large like Demi's. Dark or pink--it makes no difference--but the larger, the better--at least most of the time. Demi's were perfect silver dollar-sized pink delicacies, but then I thought about Mom's.

I had been privy to occasional glimpses of Mom's breasts during clothing malfunctions like a robe opening or barging in on her in the bath by accident, but those were just nano-second views. Staring at those excited puppies while two men fed her their cocks was another story. Jesus, the picture of those huge breasts capped with saucer-sized areolae and prominent pencil eraser nubs in the video gave me an instant boner. What would it be like to suck on those babies? Suddenly, I was picturing myself fucking my mother as she fed me a fat tit. Then the image got even weirder: I imagined my dad encouraging me as I fucked her steadily, her legs wrapped around my back and her arms around my neck.

What the fuck! This was getting too strange, but thankfully, it was only in my head. Meanwhile, I had acquired a raging erection.

I think at some point, most boys wonder about their parents having sex, but I was fantasizing about actually fucking my mother. Granted, her younger version was as hot as anyone, according to the video, and, even in her early forties, she still had ample sex appeal with a curvy figure and large breasts. But now that I had seen her not only naked but also taking two cocks at once, I was obsessing over her.

Demi rolled away from me again and pushed her ass toward me. I fondled her from behind, and then I grabbed the waistband of her panties and gently eased them down. She raised her ass to facilitate my efforts, but even at that, I was unsure if she was awake or asleep. Once they were past her knees, I felt her kick them off. Her perfect, bare ass was now snuggled up against my erection, and she moaned softly.

Her legs were parted just enough that her pussy lips were available to me. I rubbed my glans against her moist slit and pushed slightly. The result was that my cock only slipped down her labia and onto the back of her thighs. Once again, I sluiced the crown up and down her crevice and pushed as I reached the sweet spot of her cunt. Demi spread her legs just enough to allow a slight opening, and the tip of my cock gained partial entrance. She moaned softly again and pushed back against me, causing my cock head to flatten a bit and then slip in further until the crown disappeared inside her. I froze, hoping she wouldn't wake up.

She moaned again and then turned slightly to me but remained attached to my cock.

"What are you doing, Sean? We should get some sleep. I thought we agreed--no more sex tonight." She was still half asleep from the sound of her voice.

"Sorry, Demi. Too much temptation, I guess. I know you're sore. I just want to hold you like this. I won't move any deeper, I promise. You feel so good, Sis."

"Mmm, so do you. You can go a little deeper. Just don't get too rambunctious, ok? I'm pretty tender."

We lay that way for several minutes before I ever so slightly pushed until I was approximately halfway in. I withdrew until only the tip remained. I did this ever so slowly for several minutes. Gradually, Demi began to increase her thrusts and meet me so that I was nearly buried inside her once again. Her moist pussy had me well lubricated so we were fucking effortlessly but also in slow motion. It was erotic as hell!

But then a weird thing happened. I imagined it wasn't Demi's pussy that I was fucking but my mother's. I reached around and pinched Demi's nipples and fantasized that they were Mom's. That image in my brain caused an immediate reaction in my groin. Within seconds, I felt a familiar sensation and I knew I was going to cum. I wanted to whisper in her ear, "Oh, Mom, you fuck so good," but, instead, I turned Demi's head and kissed her passionately, careful not to say anything for fear it would give me away.

But the words echoed silently in my head.

Oh, fuck, Mom. You feel so good. I love your pussy. Do you like the way your son fucks your sweet cunt? The same cunt that gave birth to me. Am I as good as Dad?

I wanted to pound her and show her how good her son could be--how I could please her just like in the video. But wait. I was fucking my sister and not my mother. And then I erupted in a cum blast inside Demi. As much as I wanted to--I resisted burying myself in her. Instead, I squeezed my sister tightly with just the crown and a little more inside her while I unleashed another load, careful not to push too deep.

Demi waited until I was done before turning and kissing me tenderly.

"Wow, you aren't drained yet. What is your diet, Sean? You have more cum in you than a brigade of Marines! Mmm, but I love it when you shoot in me. I can't describe how wonderful it feels. Thank god I'm on the pill. But no more. I'm going to be walking bow-legged as it is."

We kissed tenderly, and my cock slipped silently out of her and onto the sheets.

"I can feel your sperm draining out of me. My bed will be a mess, but I'll deal with it later. Now, go back to sleep and have sweet dreams. I know I will--thanks to a pussy full of your cum!"

And I did fall asleep. But my dreams were not of my sister.

Published 
Written by johndoe7
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments