Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sunshine - Part 8

""Unusual" family fun"

35
3 Comments 3
2.7k Views 2.7k
744 words 744 words

I've tried to come up with an explanation for our "unusual" family relationships. Yeah, I know, there are other labels that apply, but I don't like them. They all carry a negative, judgemental vibe. But Julie and I check in with the kids, constantly, and they are very happy, content, smart, and socially adept. In our case "unusual" doesn't seem to have any negative effects and meanwhile, everybody is happy and getting along great.

I'm not really the talkative type, so Julie and I don't have long discussions about how and why things have developed the way they have. I never got the idea that she grew up in this kind of family culture. There's nothing we ever discussed that gave me the idea we'd end up where we are now. So I'm a bit at a loss. But I'm sticking to my policy of not being the one to bring it up or discuss it much as I'm happy with it and everyone else seems to be so why risk spoiling something by looking at it too closely? Meanwhile, we all seem to be enjoying ourselves, and each other.

But it is "unusual".

For example, after dinner a few days ago, Josh was helping Julie with the dishes. They had loaded the dishwasher and now were washing some large pots and knives in the sink. They stood side by side, playfully bumping their hips into each other as Julie sang some silly song.

Sam and I were sitting in the living room flicking through shows, chuckling to each other as we noticed what was going on in the kitchen. I guess we laughed a little loudly as Josh turned toward us, a big grin on his face.

"Think you could do something to stop your other's singing, Josh?" I pleased.

Josh nodded. Then he turned toward Julie, grabbed and tugged her ponytail, pulling her head back. They were both turned sideways to us now and we could see Julie's eyes widen and her mouth gape open. While she looked into her son's eyes he reached between her legs and cupped her pussy. She gasped audibly.

"Looks like it worked," I said, getting a laugh from Sam.

"Now let's see you make her sing again," she said.

KiraKayleigh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KiraKayleigh

We watched as Josh led Julie into the living room, controlling her with his hand still firmly holding her ponytail. He led her to one of our big chairs and bent her over it. Julie was facing me now and she looked at me, her eyes wide with surprise at her son's forwardness. They widened more when Josh pulled her shorts to the floor leaving her pantyless bottom naked.

Next, it was Sam who gasped when Josh pulled his own shorts off revealing his fully erect cock, throbbing with youthful power and ready for action. Immediately he began probing Julie's pussy from behind with his cock. Julie was ready for him because almost immediately Josh buried his cock inside her. As Sam and I looked on, Josh roughly and quickly pounded his mother doggy style to a loud orgasm.

"Can I have some of that?" asked Sam from the couch.

"Sure," answered Josh. What a kind brother.

Sam got up and stood and started unbuttoning and removing her shirt. Once her breasts were bare she pulled off her shorts and posed naked while her brother, her mother, and I looked her up and down, admiringly.

Sam walked over to Josh and slapped his still erect cock.

"Ow!" Josh complained. "What was that for?"

"That's revenge for how sore I'm going to be after you pound my pussy with that thing," Sam answered, giggling, as she turned around and bent over.

"Uuummmmm," Sam moaned as Josh pushed into her once and then again and again in rapid succession.

All this heat was too much for me. I stood up and walked over to Sam. She looked up at me as her brother's thrusts rocked her body back and forth. She opened her mouth as I unzipped and then slid my hard cock between her lips. I tried to sync my orgasm with theirs but didn't last. Soon I was cumming in Sam's mouth and all over her beautiful face.

Both spent, Julie and I hugged as we watched expressions of sheer pleasure wash over the faces of our beloved children, their sexes joined and cooperating in an act of love that was, for siblings, let's just say, "unusual".

Published 
Written by jmalc23
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments