Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sunshine - Part 4

"Sam and Josh"

84
6 Comments 6
4.7k Views 4.7k
1.8k words 1.8k words

A few weeks after Josh got involved in our early morning activities, my curiosity got the best of me and I asked both of them, separately, about what, if anything, had been going on between them before that first morning when they had both appeared, naked, in our bedroom doorway (as detailed in my last report). My questions were very probing and personal but they (Sam especially) were happy to tell me every thought and emotion they had felt, often in exquisite detail. With Josh, I could pretty much guess whatever he didn't say out loud. I wrote this account based on what they told me.

Sam and Josh had always had a great relationship. Unlike most siblings, they never really fought or argued. They had minor squabbles, sure, but they were always quickly resolved. They not only loved each other as siblings (though from different fathers), but genuinely liked each other as well. Josh enjoyed his role as older brother and protector and Sam loved knowing Josh was always there for her.

They had always shared a bedroom and it just seemed normal to them. But as Sam's sixteen-year-old physique developed, it increasingly attracted Josh's attention. I mean, sister or no sister, when a topless beauty is sleeping a few feet from you every night, a guy is going to take notice ... to say the least.

Sam was well aware that Josh liked to look at her breasts and she loved it when he did. Each morning when she woke up, she yawned and stretched, making sure her soft, round orbs were uncovered and on display for his viewing pleasure. She'd lie there and peek through barely opened eyes just enough to see if Josh was facing her or not; awake or not; looking at her or not.

If she wasn't sure, she would get up and walk to the bathroom, topless, of course, making just enough noise to wake him, knowing he was a fairly light sleeper. When she returned, if he was facing her direction, she would lie back down, either on her back or facing him. She would pull her sheet over her but take care to leave one or both breasts at least partially uncovered.

Often she would pull her sheet up to her neck only on one side. She thought that by leaving one breast uncovered, while showing very little other skin, she drew more attention to it. Somehow it made her feel even more exposed and vulnerable. It was like shining a spotlight on that one glorious breast. She loved it when she could tell that Josh was ogling her and even more when she noticed his hand moving rhythmically under his bed sheet, thrilled that he was touching himself while looking at her.

This became an almost daily routine. Josh confessed that when Sam would get up and walk past him, he always woke up and secretly watched her walk away. The sight of Sam's luxurious auburn hair cascading down her bare back to her perfect little panty-clad ass always made him instantly hard, if he hadn't already woken up that way.

When she returned from the washroom Josh would usually feign sleep. Sometimes he lay on his side, facing toward Sam so he could look at her through partially closed eyes. A few times he pretended that she woke him up so he could get an eye full of her tits when she walked by. She'd smile at him and they'd say, "Hi". They both said they really liked those times.

Sam always put some extra bounce in her step when she walked by. She'd also intentionally make her breasts sway and jiggle as much as possible as she settled back into bed. She would lie down, partially exposed in some sexy way, in order to prolong the electric feeling of her brother's eyes on her bare skin. Then when she thought she could tell that he was touching himself she'd remain still and just quietly think about him spilling his juice onto his bed while he looked at her.

Josh confirmed that he did get off every morning while looking at Sam. He'd imagine slipping off his bed, lying beside her, and running his hands all over her soft curves while she slept. He imagined gently tugging the bed sheet all the way off his sweet sister so his eyes and hands could explore every inch of her body. He fantasized about what he might find between her legs.

He had seen Sam in just her panties enough to become fascinated with the contours of her slit. He had seen pictures of women so he knew what girls generally looked like down there but still ached to see Sam's pussy. He imagined sliding her panties down her silky smooth legs and exploring her soft, wet, warm skin with first his eyes, then his hands, and then his mouth.

Lying there, exposed, knowing she was the object of her brother's intense sexual desire, always made Sam's pussy feel like it was going to turn inside out with arousal. She ached to touch herself but always waited until Josh was finished and had turned away before she gave herself an orgasm.

Sometimes she felt daring and when Josh had turned away she'd pull her panties down and thrust her bare pussy toward him while thinking of how much he'd love to see it. If he only knew what he was missing. She'd fantasized about him catching her and then letting him watch her while she continued. Thinking of him watching always drove her over the edge.

MizukiMiko
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MizukiMiko

Sometimes, on returning from the bathroom, Sam would see Josh on his back, one leg bent and uncovered. The sheet would always be over his erection but the tent it made in the sheet gave it away. Sam wanted to touch it so badly but never did. It made Sam so hot to know that Josh was naked and aroused under the thin sheet. She knew he had always slept in his briefs but now she could tell by how much his leg was uncovered that he was naked. She wondered when he started sleeping naked and suspected that she had something to do with that, which Josh later confirmed. She considered sleeping naked herself, and she usually does now but hadn't started back then.

One day, after returning from the washroom, Sam lay on her back and pulled the bed sheet up, tucking it right under both breasts and then bringing it all the way up her arms and over her shoulders. She almost looked like she was wearing one of those glamorous, white evening gowns that covered the breasts, shoulders, and arms while leaving only the face, neck, and upper breasts uncovered. Except in Sam's case, her glorious breasts were fully exposed above the edge of the sheet.

Emboldened by Sam's brazen exhibition, Josh impulsively decided to drop the pretense of being asleep. His sister obviously wanted him to look at her breasts and so he would oblige. He opened his eyes wide and just stared at her. It wasn't difficult to give in to his next impulse and he started stroking himself. Sam looked incredible, the bright morning sun shining on those wondrous golden orbs below her exquisite face. His blood thumping in his ears he determined to show Sam what the sight of her body did to him.

Sam initially pretended to keep her eyes closed but soon she too dropped the pretense and looked Josh right in the eyes, daring him to keep looking at her, but Josh refused to look away. Josh was now all in and wanted Sam to see him blatantly staring at her breasts while stroking himself, knowing this was exactly what she wanted.

Sam felt like she was going to melt under the intensity of her handsome brother's gaze. She was shocked, almost scared by the degree of desire evident in his expression.

The longer Josh stared at Sam, the more determined she was to let him see her. Their childish game of make-believe was over, and a new, potentially much more exciting game had begun. The pressure of Josh's eyes on her naked flesh set every inch of Sam's skin on fire. She had never felt more exposed, sexier, or more aroused than she did now that Josh was openly admitting his lust for her. She wanted ... she didn't know what she wanted, but she suddenly knew what to do.

Slowly she lowered the sheet and pulled it off completely. She lay there naked but for her panties, watching Josh's eyes now free to roam all over her body. Was he wishing he could see everything? Of course, he was. She was sure he'd like the look of her freshly shaved pussy and suddenly she was dying to show it to him.

Still watching his eyes, Sam lifted her butt and slid her panties down her legs, and tossed them aside. She lay there, now totally naked. Josh's gaze moved from her breasts to her pussy. She rotated her body towards him, bent her knee, and raised it, putting her hot and ready pussy on full display for Josh's wide and hungry eyes. Sam began to shake with nervous excitement.

"You like?" she asked, her voice quivering.

"What do you think?" Josh replied and suddenly it was Sam's turn to return Josh's wide-eyed stare as he threw his bed sheet off his body exposing his fully erect and throbbing penis. Though she had seen it before in quick glimpses through barely opened eyes, now she could openly stare, and stare she did. Josh's penis was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen, she thought to herself.

Both Sam and Josh ached to touch themselves but neither yet felt quite that confident. They both just lay there, a few feet apart, brazenly exposing themselves to each other and just as brazenly staring at the other's beautiful, naked body. Sam was about to give in and bring her hands to her pussy when she hatched a plan.

"I have something to show you," she said as she got to her feet.

"There's more?" Josh replied. Sam laughed and gave him a big smile, titillated by his humorous reference to her wanton exhibitionism.

"Yes, there's more," Sam replied, staring at Josh's cock as she stood up and held out her hand for Josh to take. Josh looked his gorgeous sister up and down before accepting her hand and getting to his feet. Those glorious orbs looked so soft and inviting and he longed to touch the delicious-looking folds peeking from the slit between her legs.

Sam watched her brother's cock as he got up. She let him catch her looking before meeting his eyes again, only to find that he had already resumed his visual caress of her body. Silently, slowly, still holding hands, she led him out into the hall and to the doorway to our bedroom. You already know the rest of the story.

Published 
Written by jmalc23
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments