Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Penelope's Pendant - Chapter Two

"Sam finds himself drawn to his daughter."

122
14 Comments 14
4.5k Views 4.5k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Author's Notes

"Welcome to the second installment of Penelope's Pendant. As always, thanks for your likes, favorites, and comments!"

CHAPTER TWO: SAM

Just when you think you’ve got life figured out, it always seems to throw you a curveball. If you would have asked me a week ago what these last few days were going to look like, I’d have never predicted what actually came to pass.

Everything started on the night of Penelope’s eighteenth birthday. After dinner, I took her out for a little father-daughter date night. Heading out the door, my assumption for the evening was that we’d have a few hours of innocent fun. Instead, we found ourselves at a popular make out spot, passionately grinding against each other as we kissed like a couple teenagers in love.

I honestly couldn’t tell you what came over me that night. It was as though every inhibition in my mind was just wiped out, leaving me with this deep burning desire to show Penelope exactly how much I wanted her. I still knew this was taboo. I still knew that Judy would be devastated if she discovered that I cheated on her with our own daughter. I just couldn’t bring myself to care.

Anyway, one thing led to another and before too long, Penelope and I were sharing a hotel room on the outskirts of town. For as long as I live, I will never forget the sight of Penelope, lying naked in bed, smiling at me as I stepped out of the bathroom. The sight stopped me in my tracks. She was so sensual. So perfect. In so many ways she reminded me of Judy at that age, but there was something else. A unique elegance, all her own.

“Do you like what you see?” she asked playfully as my eyes took in the vision of beauty before me.

“More than you could possibly know.”

“In that case,” she smiled, patting the bed, “why don’t you come and show me?”

At her request, my feet began carrying me towards the goddess before me. Penelope’s eyes roamed over my own naked body as I approached the bed. She shifted slightly, making room as I crawled in next to her. 

“Hi,” I said, looking into her eyes.

“Hi,” she replied back, her eyes sparking.

For what felt like forever, we stayed there, gazing into each other’s eyes. I felt my cock stiffening as my mind anticipated what was coming next. I wanted Penelope. She wanted me. This wasn’t some idle fantasy. This was real, and it was happening now.

“Are we really going to do this?” I asked softly. “I mean, if your mom found out–”

“Shh,” she began as she placed her hand on my arm. “Don’t worry about Mom. You want me, and that’s all that matters right now.”

Of course, she was right. As quickly as the concern had risen up, it retreated. I knew exactly what I wanted. Wrapping my arm around her, I drew Penelope in close, capturing her lips with mine. Our kisses quickly intensified, and my hands couldn’t help but roam all over her firm, teenage body as we made out once more.

“Mhhh, yes, Dad,” Penelope moaned between kisses as my hand slipped down between her legs. “Mhhh hmmm. More.”

Breaking away from her lips, I began kissing along her neck and ear. “You’ve got me so turned on,” I groaned as my fingers worked her clit. “I can’t wait to fuck you.”

Penelope let out a long, low moan as my kisses began traveling down along her body. Leaving a trail of kisses, I moved lower and lower, first over her breasts, then across her stomach, until finally planting kiss after kiss right along the cusp of her wetness. She moaned again as I shifted, positioning myself between her legs. I withdrew my fingers from her clit and began teasing her with tantalizingly close kisses. 

After a few more kisses, I finally gave her what she wanted. Moving slowly, I dragged my tongue along her slit, parting her pussy lips as I worked my way all the way up to her clit. She let out a low, broken moan as I repeated the process a second time. Her aroma was intoxicating. Her moans and groans were sweet music to my ears. I gradually picked up the pace, spending more and more time on her clit, until I was lapping at it wildly.

“Oh fuck,” she groaned as her fingers ran through my hair. “Yes, Daddy. That feels so good.”

Continuing to work at her clit with my tongue, I slipped a finger inside of her, pistoning in and out as my tongue continued working its magic. Penelope’s groans and moans became louder and louder as she told me again and again how close she was getting.

Finally unable to hold out any longer, Penelope groaned loudly as her body began quaking violently. “Yess!” she cried out as she came hard and her pussy gushed, soaking the sheets beneath her. I gave her pussy a couple more licks, then held her tight as her orgasm racked her body.

When she finally came back down to earth, I climbed on top of her, smiling into her eyes.

“How was that?” I asked with a grin.

“Holy fuck,” she replied. “Seriously, Dad, I’m like jello. I think you melted my brain a little.”

“Aw, that’s too bad,” I teased. “Does that mean you don’t need this anymore?” I asked, letting my cock rub up against her pussy.

“I didn’t say that,” she laughed as she reached down and wrapped her fingers around my shaft. I closed my eyes and grunted as she drew my cock slowly up and down along her folds. “Just start slow,” she said, lining me up at her entrance. “I’ve never done this before.”

I gently pushed my tip inside her as I realized what she was saying. “Wait. Does that mean you’re–”

“A virgin?” She responded. “Yup. For another second or two anyway. Now come on, Daddy. Fuck me.”

I didn’t think I could get any more turned on, but upon hearing that I was Penelope’s first, the fire burning inside of me grew to a whole new intensity. Staring into her beautiful eyes, I lowered myself slowly, pushing deeper and deeper, until I was fully inside her. Her eyes fluttered and closed as I remained there for a moment.

“How does it feel, sweetie?” I asked.

“Mhhhhh,” she moaned. “So good, Dad. Keep going.”

I drew back slowly, then gently sank into her once more. Penelope let out a little moan as I repeated my plunging a second time. I continued on, speeding up as I pumped into her again and again. Her moans and groans grew louder, and my pace grew more and more feverish. In no time at all, I was slamming into her hard and fast as our groans of pleasure filled the room.

“Oh fuck,” I moaned as my orgasm began drawing near. "Oh, baby, I’m getting close. I have to pull out.”

“Nooo,” Penelope pleaded, looking me in the eyes as she held me tight. “You can’t, Daddy. You have to cum inside me.”

As I stared into her eyes, I knew she was right. I really did want to flood her pussy with my cum. It would be so hot. Instead of pulling out, I started slamming into her harder. She groaned in pleasure as I rammed my hips down again and again. Finally unable to take it any more, I plunged into her one last time, letting out a loud groan as I erupted in orgasm, firing blast after blast of cum deep inside my daughter.

VictoriaLara
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VictoriaLara

Lying there in the aftermath, our eyes met and smiles spread across our faces. I slowly pulled out and moved off Penelope, lying beside her in bed as we stared into each other’s eyes. Penelope leaned in close, pressing her lips to mine in a smolderingly hot kiss.

That encounter was only the beginning of a night that can only be described as the most incredible sexual experience of my life, and that’s really saying something. Over the years, Judy and I shared a multitude of hot, sexy evenings together. Not one of them could hold a candle to the pure, unbridled lust that Penelope and I experienced in each other’s arms. Every time we came together seemed impossibly better than the last. It was something from out of this world.

The following morning, I woke up to the memories of everything Penelope and I did the night before. Part of me couldn’t believe what we’d done. I’d never cheated on Judy before, and this was with our own daughter. Watching Penelope as she slept next to me, another part of me quickly realized that I could never give this up. Thinking back to the night before, I remembered something Penelope said to me as we looked into each other’s eyes between one of our lovemaking sessions – we belonged together. It was so true, I realized. My cock stiffening once again, I smiled, eager to start the day by showing her just how much I agreed with her.

It was lunchtime when we finally walked through the front door of our home. Judy was waiting in the kitchen with sandwiches, smiling as Penelope and I dragged ourselves to the table.

“Well, you two look beat,” she began with a smile. “Did you stay up all night talking or something?”

“Yeah, something like that,” I replied, catching Penelope's smirk out of the corner of my eye. “Thanks for making lunch, babe.”

“Yeah, thanks, Mom,” Penelope added, “and thanks for letting Daddy take me out. It was super special.”

The rest of the day could only be described as “interesting.” Just about every time Judy slipped out of my eyesight for more than a minute, Penelope and I found each other. I just couldn’t keep my hands off her. I just needed to have her. By the end of the night, we almost got caught twice. 

The first time, Judy had gone down to the basement to get something from the freezer. As soon as the door to the basement clicked shut, Penelope leapt in my lap. I’d been so lost in making out with her and feeling up her tits that I almost didn’t hear the door opening as Judy returned. Luckily, Penelope managed to hop off me in a hurry and all was well.

The second time was much closer. Later that night, Judy and I had just finished having the sex I’d promised her the night before. I was curling up on my side of the bed when my phone buzzed from the nightstand. Picking it up, I saw that I had a snap from Penelope.

When I clicked it, a picture came up with her bare breasts, along with the caption, “OMG, u guys were LOUD. Now I’m super horny.” Slamming the phone into my pillow, I looked over to see if Judy saw anything. Luckily she was facing the other way, reading a news article on her own phone.

“Be careful!” I typed. “Your mom could have seen that.”

A moment later, she replied, “lol. Just come fuck me. I need u.”

“We can’t. Your mom would hear us,” I typed before hitting the send button.

“I’ll be quiet, I promise. Please Daddy?” Penelope replied, adding a winking emoji and a couple hearts for good measure.

I thought for a moment, then typed my reply. “Fine,” I began, “but we have to wait until your mom falls asleep, and we have to be super quiet.”

A moment later, Penelope sent another photo, this time of her pussy, with nothing but a heart emoji in the caption.

Once Judy was sound asleep, I got out of bed as gently as I could and quietly made my way down the hall toward Penelope’s room. I opened the door slowly, slipping inside and closing it behind me. The room was dark, aside from a little moonlight coming in from the window. Despite this, I could still make out Penelope, lying naked on her bed. I found my eyes drawn almost immediately to the pendant someone had given her the day before for her birthday. It must have been my imagination, but in the moonlit room, it really did seem like it almost glowed.

“Hi, Daddy,” she whispered.

“Shh,” I whispered in response as our eyes met. “We really shouldn’t be doing this.”

“It’s okay,” she breathed out, taking me by the hand. “Besides, you like my body way more than Mom’s. If you fuck her, it’s only fair that you fuck me, too.”

Climbing on top of her, I realized that she was right. I hadn’t really thought about it until just now, but I did like Penelope’s body far more than Judy’s. Penelope was so young and firm. It did make sense that if I gave some action to Judy, Penelope deserved to get a little, too.

As I slipped inside my daughter for the first time since that morning, I did my best to keep quiet so we wouldn’t get caught. Despite my best efforts though, we still wound up making some noise. When I began pistoning in and out of her, the bed started squeaking. Then Penelope started moaning, so I kissed her to try and muffle the noise. Toward the end, I started grunting myself as my orgasm neared. Finally, when I buried myself inside her to shoot my load, her headboard pounded up against the wall.

I was still pumping cum inside Penelope when I heard Judy call my name from our bedroom. Exchanging a startled glance, I nearly jumped up off Penelope. Grabbing a t-shirt from her dirty clothes, I wiped myself clean as best as I could, then pulled on my shorts. I stepped out into the hall just as the hall light came on, and I found myself standing just a few feet from my wife.

“Sam?” she asked. “What’s going on? I thought I heard a noise, and you weren’t in bed.”

“Oh, I stammered, thinking as fast as I could. “I, uh, heard something too, so I was checking it out. It’s okay. Turns out, Penny just knocked some stuff off her nightstand. It’s okay.”

“Oh, alright,” Judy said, turning back to go into our bedroom. “Let’s get back to bed.”

As Judy entered our room, I took a deep breath to recollect myself. Before stepping back into my room, I turned down the hall and caught Penelope peeking out at me, grinning. I just shook my head, then went in and climbed into bed.

I’d like to tell you that I had a wake-up call that evening, and I didn’t press my luck like that again. I’d like to say that I quit putting myself in positions where I almost literally got caught with my pants down. I’d like to say that I had enough self-control to quit pumping my daughter full of cum when my wife was only twenty feet away. Unfortunately, none of that is true. Now, here I am, a couple days later, in a situation that couldn’t possibly get any worse.

Published 
Written by ThePenisMightier
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments