Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Penelope's Pendant - Chapter Four

"Penelope and Sam get caught. Can the power of the pendant save them?"

91
14 Comments 14
2.3k Views 2.3k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Author's Notes

"Welcome to the fourth installment of Penelope's Pendant! Things are starting to heat up. The next few chapters will add a lot to the story, so stay tuned, and happy reading! As always, thanks for the likes, favorites, and comments!"

CHAPTER FOUR: PENELOPE

I couldn’t believe it. I’d been so convinced this was a hoax that I wasn’t prepared when it actually worked. I probably spent the first half of my birthday dinner mostly staring into space as I came to terms with what this meant. With this pendant, I could have anything I wanted. I could even have the one thing I wanted most: my dad.

Everything started about two months before my birthday. I won’t bore you with all the details. The short version of the story was that I encountered an elderly woman in distress and helped her through the situation. In return, she told me that she wanted to give me something special. It would change my life, she said, but she wasn’t ready to give it to me quite yet. Intrigued, I gave her my address and she agreed to send me this gift “when the time was right.”

Between finals, high school graduation, and everything else going on in my life, I forgot about the old woman’s promise. Then came my birthday. That afternoon, a package came for me in the mail. I took it to my room, opening it up and dumping its contents on my desk. Inside was a typed note from some law office, a sealed envelope, and a small box secured inside some bubble wrap. 

According to the note, the package had been sent to me by the attorney overseeing the estate of Edith Cromwell. At first, I couldn’t place the name. Then I remembered the old woman who I’d helped. She’d told me her name was Edith. The note went on to say that Edith had recently passed away. She had been insistent before her passing that this package was delivered to me as soon as possible.

This was becoming very interesting. I picked up the bubble-wrapped box, giving it a gentle shake. What could it possibly be? Was this the gift that the old woman promised would change my life? Tearing open the wrapping, I lifted the lid and my eyes went wide. 

Inside, I found the most beautiful emerald pendant I had ever seen. Removing the pendant and its attached necklace from the box, I let it dangle in front of me. It was so brilliantly bright that it almost seemed to glow as I held it. It must have been worth a fortune, I thought to myself.

Setting the pendant back in the box, I grabbed the sealed envelope from my desk. Inside, I found a letter from Edith. She thanked me again for my kindness and went on to tell me about the gift that she’d left to me. She claimed that this pendant held special powers. Supposedly, all I needed to do was to lay my hands on a person as I looked into their eyes, and the pendant would make them accept anything I told them. She acknowledged that this sounded too good to be true, but urged me to take her words seriously nonetheless.

Reading the letter a second time, I couldn’t help but shake my head. There was no way this was legit, was it? A magic pendant? Impossible. I looked over at the pendant sitting in the box. It definitely looked like something expensive. Maybe the whole magic bit was made up, but I couldn’t deny that it was still a beautiful piece of jewelry. I folded up the note and put it on my desk, then reached to pick up the pendant once more.

A few hours later, I had just finished beating my dad in a game of chess. When I leaned over the table to pick up the board, the pendant slipped out of my shirt. Dad immediately noticed it, of course, and started into one of his trademark games of twenty questions.

I started to blush as dad asked me about the origins of the necklace. I considered just telling him the whole story, but then another idea occurred to me. Why not use this as an opportunity to see if the pendant actually had the powers Edith claimed? Dad could be relentless in his little inquisitions. If I could get him to drop it, that would be pretty good proof that there was something to all this.

Stepping up to dad, I grabbed his hand, looked him in the eyes, and told him to drop it. In that moment, I fully expected him to laugh and remind me that he wasn’t wired to be able to drop anything. Instead, I stood there in shock as he very casually said that I was right, and set about getting the table set for dinner. In eighteen years, I couldn’t name one time when my dad was happy not to get to the bottom of a mystery. I brought the pendant up into my line of sight, staring at it in amazement. Could it really be possible?

When dinner started, my mind was still reeling. This pendant really did seem to have the powers Edith claimed it did. This could be huge. I started thinking about all the ways I could use this. With this kind of ability, I could get just about anything I’d ever wanted in life. That was when it hit me.

I could get Daddy.

My heart almost jumped out of my chest at the thought. We had always been as close as could be, but in recent years I found my feelings for my dad evolving. I’d call it a crush, but that didn’t even come close to comparing. I wanted him, period. Not a day went by where I didn’t picture the two of us in a deep, romantic relationship. I frequently got myself off pretending I was with him. I lusted for him, and with this pendant, I could have him. A plan began forming in my mind, and moments later I jumped back into the dinner conversation, excited to start putting the plan into action.

After dinner, I set my plan in motion. With a few words, mom was more than happy to stay home and clean while dad and I went out for a little date night. It turned out to be everything I’d ever hoped for and more. Before long, we were back at a hotel, where I was able to give myself to him for the first time.

Over the next couple days, we only got closer and closer. Every chance we could get, dad and I would be all over each other, exploring one another’s bodies, making out, or fucking like our lives depended on it. I might have triggered this with the pendant, but I could tell from how much he got into it that Daddy always had some desire for me.

We did almost get caught a few times, and I gave a lot of thought to just making mom accept what was happening. At the same time, though, it was kinda hot sneaking around with daddy behind mom’s back. On top of that, they say that power corrupts, and I wanted to be careful with the power I’d been given. Ultimately, I decided not to make any changes until I absolutely had to.

Everything was going really well, right up to Monday night. Mom told dad and I that she was running to the store, and we both knew what that meant. Hours alone. As soon as she was out the door, we started ripping the clothes off each other. In no time at all, I was lying down on the living room floor, and dad was busy hammering away at my dripping pussy. It wasn’t until dad pumped his load inside me that I realized mom had returned home and was standing there, watching everything.

Dad was clearly terrified. He just about dove off me, grabbing his clothes and backing away from mom. Between her wide eyes and dropped jaw, it was obvious that mom was still in shock. Slowly, her eyes narrowed as she stared at dad, and I knew I had to act fast if I wanted to keep control of the situation. Climbing to my feet, I reached out and placed my hand on her arm. Her head flung around and she made eye contact with me. Perfect.

anita_asgardrian
Online Now!
Lush Cams
anita_asgardrian

“Calm down and stay here,” I told my mom. She took a deep breath, and I could tell from her softening expression that she was already starting to cool off. Next, I turned to dad, who was giving me a seriously confused look.

“Penelope,” he whispered, “what was that?”

“Don’t worry about what I just did,” I began, taking his hand and looking into his eyes. “Just go to your room, climb into bed, and wait for me.” Thinking for a second, I added, “and don’t get dressed.”

I let go of dad and he immediately headed down the hallway toward his room. Turning my attention back to mom, I took her hand.

“Well, I guess we need to talk,” I began, looking her in the eyes. “Let’s sit down.” I guided mom to the couch, sitting down next to her as I continued to hold her hand. I briefly considered getting dressed, but quickly decided that it wasn’t worth it at this point.

“I just have to know,” my mom began, “how long has this been going on?”

“Since Friday night, on my birthday,” I answered honestly.

“But why, Penelope?” mom asked, her voice still calm despite a tear running down her cheek. “Sam’s your father.”

Taking a deep breath, I considered how I wanted to proceed. A voice in my head reminded me of the power I held. I could do anything at this point. It would be so easy to steal dad for myself, to make mom lose all interest in him so he could be mine and mine alone. It was tempting, but I couldn’t do that. I might be a little jealous of my mom for what she and dad have, but I still loved her. I needed to be fair to her, and come up with a way where we could both have the man of our dreams.

“I know he’s my father,” I finally told her as we maintained eye contact, “but it’s okay, Mom. Nothing we’re doing is wrong. Dad and I are deeply attracted to one another. Since we’re already family, we might as well explore that attraction. You know that dad and I both love you, too, so you aren’t threatened by this. In fact, sharing dad with me is a turn-on for you. You love the idea of your husband flooding your daughter with his cum. Do you understand?”

Letting go of mom’s hand, I held my breath and watched her face for a reaction. I could only hope that the pendant could make such an enormous impact. She blinked a few times, shook her head, and a moment later, her lips curled into a smile as she looked into my eyes.

“Of course I understand, dear,” my mother answered. I exhaled in relief as she continued. “I know how attractive your father is. I could barely keep my hands off him when I was your age. Honestly, I can’t tell you why I was getting so worked up when I first saw you two. I suppose I was just surprised because nobody told me this was going on between you. It doesn’t bother me though. Just don’t keep me in the dark next time, okay?”

“Okay,” I grinned at my mom. Success! “Now, is it okay if Daddy and I pick up where we left off?”

“Of course it is,” mom replied with a smile. “I still need to get my shopping done. Go on, have your fun. Just leave a little left for me later.”

“Thanks, Mom!” I said, giving her a hug before getting up off the sofa. I nearly floated down the hall toward mom and dad’s room. As I stepped through their doorway, I saw my dad sitting up in his bed, still naked. A grin spread across my face and I climbed in bed, facing him.

“Well,” he asked, “what happened?”

“Don’t worry, Daddy,” I said, taking his hand as we made eye contact. “I talked it out with Mom. She knows all about our relationship, and she’s fine with everything. We don’t have to sneak around anymore. She even likes how close you and I are.”

“Thank god,” dad said, a look of relief washing over his face. “I was sure we were both dead for a minute there.”

“Well, we’re not,” I smiled. “And since we’re not…”

I smiled, pushing dad backwards in bed so he was lying flat. An amused look spread across his face as I gently wrapped my fingers around his soft dick. Giving it a few gentle tugs, I felt it twitch and start coming to life. I let my hands go to town, massaging his balls, stroking his shaft, and even tracing their way up to his chest every now and then. In no time at all, dad was fully erect, groaning about how good it felt.

Straddling him, I started grinding my pussy against his shaft, rubbing it up and down my pussy lips. I was already wet, but the sensation of his cock as I rubbed back and forth was making me absolutely drenched. Pushing myself up one last time, I took hold of his cock, and guided it to my entrance. As I lowered myself onto my father, I glanced over to the bedroom door and made eye contact with my mom, who was watching hungrily.

Something about the idea of my mom watching me fuck dad brought my arousal to the next level. I let out a groan as I sank all the way down on him. With my eyes still on my mom, I lifted myself back up, then impaled my pussy once more.

“Yeah,” dad moaned. “That’s so good.”

“You like that, Daddy?” I asked softly, closing my eyes and starting to bounce on him slowly. “You like fucking your little girl?” dad grunted again, and I sped up a little, fucking him faster.

Dad’s hands gripped me by the hips, and he started pumping me back and forth, forcing me onto his cock faster and harder. I moaned loudly, knowing full well that my mom was hearing everything. Dad groaned too, picking up the pace even more. In a few moments’ time, he was furiously slamming against me as we wailed and moaned how much we were loving this.

Finally, dad pulled me into him hard and bucked his hips, pushing his cock deeper than I’d ever felt it before. With a loud groan, he erupted, shooting streams of cum deep inside me. I wailed in ecstasy, loving how full I felt. When he was finished, I fell down on top of him and we passionately made out. At one point, I glanced back over at the door, only to find that mom must have finally left for the store.

The next few days went by in a whirlwind. Mom, dad, and I all had to work, so there was considerably less time for fun then that was those first few days. Still, we made time for each other. One night, I heard dad and mom fucking loudly in their room. Interestingly enough, I heard mom calling him “Daddy,” which I found super arousing. The next evening, dad slipped into my room and fucked me until I screamed. That night, he slept in my bed with me for the first time. It was crowded on my small bed, but I still loved it.

With everything out in the open, dad got much more open with showing both mom and I physical affection, too. He was perfectly happy to squeeze mom’s tits at dinner, or to slap my ass as I walked by. One of my favorite moments was Thursday night, when dad sat between mom and I on the sofa, and he fingered us both to orgasm as we watched an old movie.

It really seemed like everything was going perfectly. In my mind, there wasn’t a way things could get any better. I had everything I wanted and more. It wasn’t really until the following Friday when my eyes were opened to a whole new world.

Published 
Written by ThePenisMightier
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments