Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Penelope's Pendant - Chapter Three

"As things heat up between Penelope and her dad, it gets harder and harder to hide the evidence from Judy"

105
12 Comments 12
3.5k Views 3.5k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"Welcome to the third installment of Penelope's Pendant! This chapter is a bit shorter than the rest. I wanted to make it much longer, but that would give away too much of what happens next, and I really wanted to save that for chapter four, which is seen through Penelope's perspective. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Good news though - chapter four is written and ready to go! I will probably upload it sometime after the weekend. Thanks for reading!"

Have you ever felt like something was just… off? That’s how I’ve felt for a while now. There are a few things that stand out, but for the most part, I can’t pinpoint what’s causing it. Everything in my life is as good as it’s ever been. Still, I can’t seem to shake the feeling.

The first time I felt that something wasn’t right came a few days ago, on Penelope’s birthday. At the time, I remember being so excited. My little girl was turning eighteen! For almost a solid week prior to the big day, I’d been trying to get her to tell me what she wanted to do to celebrate. Despite my prodding, she never gave me a straight answer. In the end, we all agreed we’d just have a nice, relaxing night at home.

Most of that day was fine. It wasn’t until dinner time that I found myself feeling like something was off. For most of the meal, Penelope hardly said anything, as if she was distracted by her thoughts. This is very unlike her, especially on a night when it’s supposed to be all about her. I considered voicing my concern, but she snapped out of it before I could say anything, and resumed being her usual, cheery self. Definitely weird, right?

After we’d all stuffed ourselves with lasagna and triple chocolate cake, my husband Sam suggested that we head into the living room and watch the movie of Penelope’s choice. This sounded fun, and we all rose from the table. Sam headed toward the living room, but Penelope was kind of standing in my path. I was about to ask her to get moving when I felt her hand on my arm.

“Mom, we need to talk,” she whispered, looking me square in the eyes.

“Okay, dear,” I replied. “What about?”

“Tonight,” she answered, still holding my arm. “You think it would be more fun for all of us if you stayed home to clean up the house and Dad took me out on a date.”

“Well, of course, that sounds like a great idea,” I replied, even though something about cleaning the house all night while my family went out didn’t really seem like fun for a moment. The moment quickly passed, fortunately, and I felt much better about it. After all, cleaning can be a lot of fun when I have the house to myself. Besides, why wouldn’t I want my little girl to get some one-on-one time with her dad on her birthday?

“Oh, good,” Penelope said. “And since it’s a date, you’ll be okay with whatever I wear. Also, it’s okay if we stay out all night and come back tomorrow.”

“That sounds just fine, too,” I smiled. In the back of my mind, a little voice wondered if I should really be so accepting of those conditions, but I quickly put those thoughts to rest. Penelope could wear whatever she wanted. She was a grown woman. And who cares if they stay out all night? I had been hoping for a little fun with Sam later, but we could always do that tomorrow.

“Thanks, Mom!” Penelope said as she gave me a hug. “I’m going to go let Daddy know. You can start cleaning up.”

From there, the rest of my evening went pretty normally. I stayed back and had fun getting the house cleaned up, while Sam and Penelope went out to go have some fun of their own. Despite how normal this seemed, I still couldn’t shake that feeling of something being… off.

The following day, I had lunch ready when Sam and Penelope arrived home. I didn’t have a clue what they’d done to occupy their time, but they sure looked worn out. We had a little conversation, and then I got busy with some odds-and-ends chores.

As I moved through the house, I kept getting these weird vibes. It seemed almost like Sam and Penelope were watching me, as though they were waiting for something. At one point, I came back upstairs from the basement and just barely caught a glimpse of Penelope diving onto the sofa across from Sam. I shrugged it off, but that definitely seemed weird.

Later that night, the weirdness only continued. I was sound asleep after a nice round of sex with Sam when I was jolted awake by a loud thud from somewhere in the house. Instinctively, I reached over to wake up Sam so he could check it out, but he wasn’t there.

Before I could get out of bed, I heard another noise from somewhere outside our room. It was faint, but I could still make out what sounded almost like someone groaning. A few moments later, I found Sam in the hall, and he informed me that the noises were from Penelope knocking some stuff off her nightstand. Something about his story and demeanor seemed off, but once again, I ignored it, and we went to bed.

For the next couple days, moments like this kept cropping up. Again and again, I’d catch something out of the corner of my eye or hear suspicious noises. For example, one time, I was in the bathroom taking a shower, and I could have sworn I heard Sam groaning from the bedroom. When I got back to the bedroom after the shower, though, nothing seemed out of the ordinary. I walked into the room to find Sam sitting in bed reading a book, with Penelope standing next to the bed, just chatting away.

Later that afternoon, one of my friends called and invited me to dinner. When I told Sam and Penelope that they had to fend for themselves, they tried to play it cool but I could tell that they were almost excited I was leaving for a couple hours. When I got home that evening, I caught Sam coming out of Penelope’s room. He claimed he had just needed to change one of her light bulbs, but with his flushed face and sweaty brow, I’d have sworn he had just run a marathon.

HorseCockKathTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HorseCockKathTS

Time and time again, these things came up. I asked Penelope and Sam if there was something going on, but they both insisted that nothing was outside the norm. Despite that, I couldn’t shake the feeling that they were hiding something from me. It wasn’t until Monday night that everything came to light.

I needed to do some grocery shopping that evening. When I was getting ready to leave, I found Sam watching TV in the living room while Penelope cuddled up next to him. I remember smiling at the two as I grabbed my purse. For as strange as things had felt lately, they really did seem to be closer than ever. I told them I was heading to the store and not to expect me home for a couple hours. We said our goodbyes, and a minute later, I was heading down the road on my way to go shopping.

I only made it about a block down the road before something occurred to me. Letting out a sigh, I pulled over, grabbed my purse, and fished around inside for my billfold. Sure enough, it wasn’t there. I forgot that we ordered pizza for dinner the night before, and I’d pulled it out of my purse when I had to pay the bill. Realizing it was most likely sitting back home on the desk, I turned the car around, and a minute later, I pulled back into the driveway.

Approaching the front door, I heard a noise from inside our home that stopped me in my tracks. I hadn’t been paying particularly close attention when I heard it, but I could have sworn it sounded like a groan. As I stood there silently, I heard it a second time. This time, I was able to clearly identify it as Sam’s voice groaning out something. I couldn’t make out what he was saying, but it was definitely him.

Almost without realizing it, I found myself leaning toward the door, listening closely as I stood there in silence. From the other side of the door, I could make out two distinct voices moaning and talking to each other. One voice definitely belonged to Sam, and I was pretty sure the other one was Penelope. This didn’t sound like a normal conversation between a father and his daughter, though. This almost sounded like… sex.

Standing there at the door, my mind reeled as I listened to the sounds. This definitely sounded like two people fucking. That couldn’t be possible, though, could it? Sam and Penelope were always close, but surely not like that. Continuing to listen, I couldn’t believe my ears. The muffled noises of moans, groans, and even what sounded like Penelope asking for more continued coming through the door.

Realizing I had to get to the bottom of this, I found my hand reaching for the doorknob and turning it slowly. As quietly as I could, I pushed the door open far enough to get in. As soon as I did, the sound became much clearer, only making things more obvious. As silently as I could, I slipped inside, and froze at what I saw.

Right there in front of me on our living room floor, Penelope was lying down, her legs wrapped around Sam, who was on top of her and thrusting into her over and over. Sam’s back was to me, giving me a clear view of his cock from behind as it plunged into our daughter’s pussy again and again.

“Mhhh, yes!” Penelope exclaimed. “Fuck me harder, Daddy! It feels so good.”

“Yeah?” Sam grunted in response. “Does my princess like her daddy’s big cock?”

Penelope grunted an affirmation as I stood there in silent shock. How was this possible? How could this be happening? I just stood there, unable to move. My eyes were locked on my husband and Penelope as he slammed himself into her again and again. Even as I watched them, I could hardly believe it.

For what seemed like an eternity, they kept on rutting like animals in heat. Penelope moaned and groaned about how great her dad’s cock felt inside her, and Sam just kept telling her how much he loved her. As I stood there watching, Sam groaned that he was getting close. I couldn’t believe my ears as Penelope begged him to cum inside her. Another moment later, Sam cried out, burying his cock inside her and holding it there, just like he would when he’d shoot his cum inside me. 

Almost immediately after he’d pumped his seed inside her, Penelope noticed my presence.

“Oh, fuck, Mom!” she exclaimed.

I was still frozen in shock when Sam’s head turned toward me. As soon as he laid eyes on me, he went white as a ghost. Scrambling to his feet, he grabbed some of his clothes off the floor and tried to cover himself up.

“Judy!” he began, backing away from me slowly as though I were a wild animal about to strike out at him. “Oh, shit. I, um, listen. I can explain.”

I could feel anger beginning to build as I stood there listening to Sam’s excuses and apologies. It started out small, like a trickle in a dry creek bed. That trickle grew into a stream, and the stream soon became a river. Before long, that river of anger turned into a raging flood. I could feel my face reddening with heat. I took a deep breath, preparing to eviscerate both of them.

Just as I opened my mouth to speak, I felt a hand touch my arm. I swung my head over, coming face to face with Penelope as my eyes met hers.

Published 
Written by ThePenisMightier
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments