Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hot Times In Texas

"Love you, Silvia!"

97
13 Comments 13
5.2k Views 5.2k
2.9k words 2.9k words

After four days of unrelenting 100+ degree, Texas heat and the weekend ahead, the only way to cool off, besides air-conditioning, was a Friday pool party. We, Mario and Silvia, invited some friends over for drinks, food, and a refreshing dip in our backyard pool. It was a great way to end the week and get the weekend off to an awesome start.

We began early about 6 PM. By seven, we had already consumed a couple of pitchers of margaritas, several bottles of wine, and half a case of brewskis. So, everyone's weekly tensions were rapidly abating along with their inhibitions. The ruckus was getting a little loud.

Alerted to the Friday night commotion, our neighbor peeked over the fence.

Seeing her, I hollered, "Adriana, why don't you come over for a swim and some eats? We have plenty."

"I'm waiting on Brianna. Once she gets home, I'll see if we can come over for a bit."

These neighbors had moved in about six months ago. They were hard to miss and very easy on the eyes.

Adriana was a sandy-haired, single mother in her early forties, but the years had been very kind to her. She was definitely MILF material. Brianna was her twenty-year-old daughter.

We chatted several times. She was a knockout brunette with a nice pair of tits and a killer ass, not that I noticed. Being a bit of a tease, she knew she was good-looking with a hot bod and wore appropriate clothing that highlighted her "assets". After each of our conversations, I left with a rager on.

After a couple of hours, a few of our guests began heading home, however that's when the party really started. Silvia and I had imbibed with a couple of bottles of pinot grigio and were feeling no pain. Walking through the side gate, it was Brianna.

"Brianna, come on in and join the festivities. Where's your mom?"

"She'll be here in a sec. She’s finishing getting ready."

Brianna got my attention when she removed her tee shirt covering the skimpy, red bikini she wore. I'd never seen her without a few clothes on. Damn, she was almost naked.

Her skin looked flawless, smooth, tanned, and that ass. Jesus, what a beautiful part of her anatomy. Her bikini bottom would barely cover one cheek much less two. The top looked as if it were a couple of sizes small as well. Her tits looked like a dual moonrise over the Mediterranean.

When she leaped into the pool, I immediately thought (wished) she was going to lose her top right then.

As she bobbed up and down in the water, I asked, "What would you like?"

Her brow furrowed and a puzzled look came across her face, as she gazed at the bulge in my swimsuit, then a smile.

Seeing this, I responded, "I was implying, 'What would you like to drink.'"

With a big grin, "Oh, is that what you meant. Yes, I'd love one. Thanks."

Pouring her a large glass of wine, we began a conversation poolside. It was mostly chit-chat when seemingly out of nowhere, she said, "You know, I can see you in the pool from my window."

"Really?"

"Yep"

"And what do you see?"

"All of you and Silvia!"

"All?"

"Yes, every time you swim in the nude or have sex with her in the pool or other people."

That caught me a little off guard. "I didn't think it was that visible from your window."

"Yes, it's crystal clear, and if I say so myself, you have an amazing cock!" After dropping that bombshell, she swam off to the deep end like a 5-foot, 110-pound freshwater piece of tuna. Brianna knows how to tease.

Just then, Adriana arrived in a one-piece, white suit covered by an unbuttoned shirt. Her body was similar to Brianna's, just as hot, except a few years older, but you could tell she took very good care of herself.

She stopped and chatted with Silvia. As they conversed, Adriana and Silvia drank a glass or two of wine all the while giggling and touching each other in a familiar way.

Adriana put her glass down and jumped into the pool and swam across exiting by using the ladder. When she did, it was apparent to everyone that her suit was transparent when wet. There was nothing that you couldn't see. Being a military man, my soldier quickly snapped to attention, and our remaining guests hastily draped towels over themselves or began rearranging the furniture below their waist. Their wives punched them in the side for gawking.

Guys weren't the only ones noticing. Brianna took notice as well. It looked as if she was a little jealous and didn't want her mother showing her up.

Carrying a towel, my wife began helping her dry off as they picked up their conversation. Using the towel, Silvia dried between Adriana's legs, dabbed at her breast and over her ass. I chalked it up to Silvia having too much wine. She gets a little handsy after partaking.

Everyone was having a great time. Some guests were floating around the pool; others playing and splashing each other; several were engaged in conversation; a few were watching the sunset. Brianna was mingling as well but would look my way and flash a come-hither smile.

The games began to get a little more rough-housing. The girls would swim between the guys' legs then they would grab them and throw them as far as they could. It was good clean fun.

"Come on in and play," Brianna said.

I jumped in. Brianna swam over to me and straddled my back, saying, "You be my horsey. Ride, horsey, ride. Giddy up!"

Trying to buck or spin her off, she held on tightly, which was a wonderful sensation as her tits pressed into my back. She was stuck to me like glue, however, one spin slung her off and under the water. While submerged, she grabbed my leg, flipping me under as well. We both popped to the surface and began laughing.

"Bounce me like a little girl!"

Grabbing her by the waist and bouncing her up and down several times, I said, "Jump!"

When she did, I shot-put her four feet vertically. Hitting the water, she made a "marlin-worthy" splash. When she bobbed to the surface, her top was floating three feet away.

Seeing this, one of the other girls tried to cover her with it.

Brianna looked my way, saying, "I don't mind if you're okay with it."

I'm not an idiot, and replied, "I'm good with it as long as your mom is okay."

Quickly becoming the center of attention, Brianna yelled, "Mom, do you mind if I'm topless?"

Adriana had her hand on Silvia's leg while engrossed in an intimate conversation and hadn't noticed the hubbub behind her. Looking around, she replied, "Silvia's pool… Silvia's rules."

In the interim, I’d taken a lustful gander at Brianna’s titties. They were lovely, not as large as my wife’s, but about the size of large navel oranges with the most suckable, prominent nipples set atop those mounds.

Silvia looked in my direction; I assumed the praying position. With that, Silvia announced, "Let's ALL go topless," as she promptly stripped off her top, followed, in rapid succession, by the other two girls.

"I only have a one-piece," Adriana responded.

"Well, you need to take it off."

Adriana slipped that suit off, and I was accurate in assuming she was MILF material. Fuck, she was a nice piece of womanhood. Her tits were perky; she had a landing strip of sandy pubes leading to her sweet slice of heaven; her ass was a little wider than her daughter's, however, it would be great holding on from the doggy position. I love the expanse of skin spread out before me in that view. It's a glorious sight.

Not wanting Adriana to feel singled out, Silvia and the other girls whipped their bottoms off. Things were getting interesting. Brianna looked at me. Smiling, I shrugged my shoulders, and she immediately joined the other ladies in their altogetherness.

Fuck, her ass was eye-pleasingly delicious - firm, tight, smooth like a peach and her pussy was likewise sans hair. My speedo couldn't contain the surge in blood flow that resulted in my cock's head peeking over the waistband.

Noticing, Adriana lustfully acknowledged, "You might as well let it out."

I pulled my trunks off and threw them halfway across the pool. I stood there like the Adonis statue except it was stone hard, looking like a mini-diving board.

big_tits_horny
Online Now!
Lush Cams
big_tits_horny

Silvia pronounced, "That's my man!!"

Brianna's eyes bulged out and the sight elicited, "Mmm..." as her response.

With all the ladies staring, my cock got even harder and reached its full nine-inch length.

Jumping back in the pool, Brianna swam over in front of me and took hold of my cock with her dainty hand, saying, "I've wanted to touch this ever since I first saw it. It's more than I imagined."

Surveying the pool area, this latest exchange had given a Caligula-like endorsement to the proceedings because the other couples had begun fucking or sucking each other.

Adriana was sitting on the pool's edge with her legs spread. While my wife’s arms dangled over Adriana's legs, she feverishly was eating her sweet slice. Adriana moaned and lay back. With Adriana still moaning, Leo slipped his cock into her mouth. She moaned louder and began deepthroating him. Silvia had slipped two fingers in her and was sucking her clit. Meanwhile, the other two girls were 69-ing and finger fucking each other as the husband watched and stroked his cock.

In the interim, Briana swam behind me. While resting her head on my shoulder, she used her right hand to slowly stroke me as we watched her mom being satiated by this pair.

After a few minutes, Silvia exited the pool and began double-teaming Leo's cock while Leo commenced eating Silvia's juicy slice.

Brianna asked, "Do you like it?"

"Of course, I do. it's spectacular."

I slipped my hand between her legs. My fingers found that hot piece. Once inside, she was slick with woman precum. Quickly, lifting her to the pool's edge, my tongue dived into her nubile wetness – a young and hairless slice of heaven. Who could ask for a better dessert?

Shortly, Brianna grabbed a handful of my hair while pulling my mouth tight against her slit. Seconds later, she screamed, "I'm cumming, daddy. I'm cumming."

I felt a gush of thick, creamy syrup flood over my tongue as she pressed hard against my face. My tongue burrowed into her love canal dredging for every drop of her cum. After at least three orgasms, Brianna lay spent on the pool deck.

With Silvia smiling, she took Adriana's hand and led her to our bedroom.

Leo joined the other couple for some round-robin fucking.

Always inquisitive, Brianna said, "Let's go see."

Upon entering, Silvia was firmly holding on to the headboard with her legs spread wide while Adriana used both hands to open Silvia's pussy and was devouring it. Adriana pushed Silvia's butt up and shoved her tongue deep into her pucker muscle.

"Yes, eat my ass," Silvia exclaimed.

Brianna’s jaw dropped at the sight of her mom eating ass and pussy. Once the shock had subsided, Brianna positioned herself at the end of the bed. I thought to get a better view. No, she knelt down and began eating her mom’s ass and pussy.

Adriana glanced over her shoulder, saying, “O baby, I love that!”

Encouraged by the positive response, Brianna spread her mom’s cheeks wide and shoved her tongue in one hole then the other. I had hit the trifecta – three beautiful women enjoying the fruits of their shared womanhood. Adriana eating Silvia, Brianna eating her mom and me observing.

My wife signaled for her cohorts to join her on the bed, to which they immediately responded. Soon, they were all intertwined in a parthenogenesis embrace sharing passionate kisses with limps swirling in all directions. While Adriana engaged in Frenching her daughter, Silvia began licking then sucking Brianna’s exquisite nipples. It was a sight for sore eyes. My cock couldn’t have been any harder if it were made from titanium.

Adriana rolled Brianna on her back then began peppering kisses on her neck and shoulders. I was in awe as mother and daughter began a sensual, sexual dance of limps.

Silvia pulled me to her lips and kissed me then whispered in my ear, “Happy anniversary, Pap,” as she kissed her way down my chest and belly to a kneeling position. Looking up at me, she held my cock in her warm hand and using her other hand lifted my balls and kissed them while beginning to slowly stroke me.

She licked then sucked my balls with controlled passion and sensuality, before slowly licking my cock until it dripped with her salivations. She kissed the tip, looked up at me, and slowly took my manhood all the way down her throat. While holding and playing with my balls, she began sucking me. It felt different this time though. It had to be the atmosphere in our bedroom with a mother and daughter fulfilling their shared sexual fantasy, and this anniversary present my wife was giving me.

Leading me to the bed, Silvia said, “Papi, lay between Adriana and Branna.”

They broke the embrace and made room for me – one on each side. Brianna began Frenching me while Silvia and Adriana licked and sucked my cock. I was about to explode given the feeling those two tongues were providing. My wife began licking my balls like they were a snow cone with just the tip of her tongue. Adriana sucked my cock, and as her mouth pumped up and down she bounced like she was riding a horse.

Brianna broke our kiss and straddled my face. I stare at her lovely pussy. She had thin lips that protruded slightly from her vulva, but they were perfect for sucking. Her clit was obviously hard and its hood was drawn back ready to be stimulated. I pulled her down to my tongue and began devouring that sweet, young piece of tuna.

“Brianna, you have my permission. Enjoy.”

After my wife said that, Brianna began kissing her way down my chest toward my steel rod. Adriana held it as Brianna positioned herself over the tip. Adriana rubbed the tip over that slit and clit, collecting some lube until my head glistened, before parking it at the entrance to her daughter’s sweet, tight pussy. Lowering herself onto my shaft, it felt like trying to get into a glove that was too small.

“It’s so big, daddy! It’s so big… I love it.”

Silvia and Adriana began sucking Brianna’s tits, one on each side. My hands reached out and found their pussies which I began fingering. They were soaked as well.

Brianna was like a wild filly bouncing up and down on my cock like her life depended on having this orgasm. Starting to cum, she flooded me with juice as it dribbled down my balls. I thrust my cock even deeper, and she screamed and shook like she’d been tased before falling off to my left in a quivering heap.

My wife dove between Brianna’s legs lapping and sucking her cum from that well-fucked pussy. Adriana began licking Brianna’s cum from my cock and nuts.

I needed to cum.

Silvia looked up from Brianna’s slit, her face covered with cum, saying, “Here’s your surprise.”

“I thought this was it??”

“No, Adriana is your surprise,” as she rolled her on her stomach and spread her cheeks, “she’s all yours!”

I pressed my cock against her puckered rosebud and my head finally popped in. Adriana moaned a low guttural pleasurable acceptance.

Meanwhile, Brianna was eating Silvia’s pussy with wild abandonment as I sank ever deeper into her mom’s ass.

Adriana began to thrust her ass to meet my cock, and we went faster and faster. I was pounding her ass for all I was worth and she was slamming it onto my cock. I erupted and gave her a cum enema. I must have cum for, what felt like, two minutes. I love eating ass so I had to clean her up.

We all lay there, spent.

Silvia kissed me, saying, “Adriana was your gift, Brianna was lagniappe. She was a surprise to me.”

“And me,” Adriana replied, “I’ve fantasied about being with my girl for a while now, so thank you for breaking the ice.”

While lying across my legs and playing with my cock, Brianna said, “Silvia, thank you. I love this cock. Can I have it?”

“You can come and share it whenever you like.”

“What about me? Can I join in on that?”

“Of course, I love sharing my man’s beautiful cock.”

As I admired these beautiful women, I thought, "Silvia is so good to me. I love my wife."

Published 
Written by Maurizio
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments