Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mission Stand-by

"True Story - Miss that Unit"

23
11 Comments 11
3.0k Views 3.0k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Not sure where to start. I am not a professional or even a good writer. I am a veteran who has traveled around the world, seen several beautiful and awesome places, and some not so much. I am 5’8" tall, 155lbs in excellent condition, and above average in the important place. Portuguese-American, light brown-golden skin with a good tan, always!

In October 1999, my unit was deployed to an undisclosed location. It was the hottest time of the year and we consisted of twenty personnel and three aircraft.

The mission was unknown, but we felt that something would happen very soon and the resultant stress, anxiety, and high adrenaline were palpable. One fact we did know — it was an Air-to-Air interception mission.

Our normal ops for weeks had been exercise, practice, practice, and then more practice and, during the next few days join our location, we trained, sharpening our skills. With stress levels high, our lead commander gave us some relaxation time. The big surprise was that he’d somehow smuggled several cases of vodka into the country. We had no contact with the outside world — that added to the stress levels — and vodka and free time meant a lot to everyone.

Our unit of five women — one officer and four enlisted — and fifteen men, ten officers and five enlisted, had the best relationship between officers and enlisted that I’d ever known. The nature of the mission meant we depended on each other and, thankfully, we had that amazing camaraderie.

Usually, we sat outside our tents during rest and relaxation. Small groups had fire pits going, others sat on the sand. Around 0200 on a particularly hot and muggy night, I’d had a few more drinks than normal and that just made it hotter. I was sweating like crazy, so headed for the showers.

Our made-up latrine was small: one toilet and two showers covered by a tent with a single entrance. A sign outside displayed either a red or green dot. Red meant that a female was using it, the green indicated a male.

At my tent, I dropped my flight suit (rule: always go commando in a flight suit) grabbed a towel and walked to the showers. I felt much cooler with only a towel around my waist but I was aware of my cock swinging beneath the loose covering. I’m not going to exaggerate the size of my cock, but I’ve had some fine reviews. It’s around eight inches long, good girth, and I’m shaved apart from a small triangle below my navel.

The desert night sky was so clear, I didn’t need portable lighting. While walking, I decided to remove the towel. It felt so good to walk nude and, under a starry night sky with the hot desert breeze on my flesh, my cock became semi-hard. Some people were still talking around fire pits but I didn’t even notice one of my troops approaching until I heard a woman’s voice, “Have a good night, sir.” 

Anderson, one of the weapons crew, looked awesome. Tanned with blond short hair, she stood around five feet four inches and certainly filled out her flight suit. That night, though, she wore small white shorts and the unit’s logo t-shirt. I could tell she had nothing under her shirt — her nipples were protruding magnificently.

She stopped in front of me to talk. I had the towel in my left hand and swiftly moved it to cover my cock. I saw that she was smirking when she asked if I was going to the shower. 

“Most definitely,” I said, “the heat’s getting to me.”

The smirk became a smile. “Yes, it's getting hotter,” she said, her gaze on my towel.

I quickly wrapped the towel around my waist and walked with her to one of the fire pits where people were talking and drinking. Anderson sat in front of me and we started doing shots, using the canteen caps. After a few drinks, I noticed Anderson again staring down at my towel — oops, I’d relaxed and my legs were somewhat open, offering a view of my semi-erection. She got up, said she had to go, and left. Damn! My cock wasn’t going to get any attention tonight.

I went to the showers and the water was cooling as I soaped my body. But, thinking about Anderson, my cock started to rise and, in the dim light, I casually stroked it. Soon I was rampant hard; it had been almost three months since I’d had female attention.

There was only a small light at the entrance to the showers but I suddenly had a feeling that someone was there, watching. I stopped stroking and turned. Out of the corner of an eye, I saw a shadowy figure disappear back into the darkness. I shrugged and resumed playing. My cock, hard as rock, felt so good in my hand. I’d moved a little further back but I could still see the entrance to the shower. Again I saw that shadow — it was Anderson; definitely her watching me, and my cock seemed to grow even more at that moment. I grabbed more soap and washed my balls and cock, making the lather foam.

I could see Anderson was still wearing her white shorts. I also saw that she had one hand inside them while she massaged her breasts with the other hand. I tugged quicker — and she rubbed faster. Watching her made me incredibly hard but I slowed down: I didn’t want to cum yet. Her shorts developed a spreading dark wet spot… that did it. I erupted! I couldn’t help it and as I grunted in welcome release, I heard her gasp, “Oh shit,” and assumed she was climaxing. In seconds, she’d slipped away into the night.

I finished washing and, staying naked, walked back to my tent. Everyone had clearly drunk more than they should and they were sitting on the floor playing cards and drinking. 

They stopped playing when I entered and I heard, “Hey, you comfortable boss?”

“Hell, yeah,” I said and they went back to their game.

Lying on my mat, I thought about Anderson and rapidly became hard again. One of the guys noticed and said, “Next deal, it’s for clothing.”

I didn’t understand at first, but when they started playing strip poker, I muttered, “Crazy,” and soon more than half of them were naked. I saw several erections and Jefferson slowly stroked up and down his shaft. His cock was much bigger than mine and looked good. Although I'm a straight guy, I admit to being curious without having gone there.

Everyone in the tent was tugging, a real masturbation feast, when Jefferson declared, “First one that explodes is buying.”

EvaKent25
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaKent25

Suddenly, things changed. Conner, our flight leader, came into the tent followed by Miller, a female technician. They wore their flight suits and I thought Miller would panic and leave. How wrong can you be? As she walked behind Conner, she scanned everywhere, then quickly stripped out of her suit, kicking it to one side. All suits have one zipper down the front, making it easy to remove. Another lesson learned—women also go commando!

Miller looked good in her suit — but even better out of it. She had a slender body with small but firm and nicely shaped breasts. Her shaved pussy had a small heart tattoo on the upper right side. Without speaking, she sat and began touching her pussy.

Conner sat next to her, exposing a good-looking cock, larger than the others, and totally shaven. He stroked, up-down, up-down, watching everyone else do the same and glancing at Miller. She grinned and continued fingering her wet pussy.

Everyone concentrated on Miller and she certainly loved the attention. She stood and strode around the tent, stopping to stare at each cock. She smiled as she played with her dripping pussy but wouldn’t let anyone touch.

When she stopped in front of me, she motioned with a crooked finger to follow her and we weaved between the guys towards Conner. She sat between us and put one hand on Conner's cock and the other on mine—yes, she was skiing! The rest of the guys got closer and continued to masturbate as they watched her caressing our erections. The flapping of flesh and moans now mingled with a strong smell of sweat and sex.

Miller bent to suck my cock. She kissed the throbbing head, sealed her lips around it, went down my shaft, then slowly back up. The veins on my cock got thicker, pulsating with blood. Her lips were so soft that I had to hold back, not wanting to come too soon under her expert attention. She switched to Conner and all the guys had stiff cocks as they watched Miller taking turns sucking Conner and me. 

Conner got up and signaled for everyone to rally around her. Miller stood in front of me and leaned forward. Ass in the air, her left hand on my thigh and her right grasping the base of my cock, she resumed sucking me.

In rank, the guys made a line. Conner was first—rank has its privilege. Miller’s legs were spread as she bent over working on me and she grunted when Conner entered her dripping pussy. He gripped her hips as he pumped in and out, making her moan while her head swayed left and right. She didn’t stop sucking me and somehow I managed not to spurt my load!

Each guy in the tent took a turn filling Miller. I watched the juices seeping down her legs as I held her head and moved it up and down; I was so close when she pulled away. She turned, her ass almost on my face, and started sucking a different cock. I think everyone had their turn until the only people still going were Miller, Conner, and I. 

Her ass remained close to my face as she attended to Conner’s cock. I decided to kiss, eat, bite, and lick her juicy pussy, tasting all the accumulated cum. And it tasted good! She moaned louder and louder, still sucking Conner’s cock, and I got harder, and harder. 

I felt lips sucking me. What! How? Miller was devouring Conner, I was eating her pussy, and we were the only ones up. 

I moved slightly to the right and discovered that Conner had managed to twist around to take me into his mouth— the first time a man had touched my cock, let alone sucked me. Yes, I’d been curious, but this opened new doors. 

Conner sucked deliciously and I enjoyed having him going up and down on my throbbing cock. Miller continued sucking him and I ate her. Her lips were swollen from such a lot of fucking but all the juices made her pussy smooth and I felt them trickling down my chin. She started groaning, rocking faster, and finally reached a fantastic orgasm that I can taste to this day.

By then I was rampant horny: no wonder after all that had happened to me. There’d been the Anderson shower scene; entering a tent full of hard cocks; having my cock sucked; and finally licking and eating juices from a beautiful, sweet pussy while Conner sucked my cock. 

I couldn't take it any longer! 

I yelled, “I'm coming” and tensed before I spurted into Conner’s mouth. To my amazement, he didn't move. He swallowed my entire load and cleaned me completely. I watched Miller kiss Conner with my juices dripping from both of them before he fell back and said, “Damn, that was outstanding.”

He thanked me and Miller thanked everybody as she got into her flight suit and left. Conner fell asleep like the rest of the guys. I had sweat and juices all over me and headed for another shower. 

As I got there, I heard the water running. “Shit, got to wait,” I muttered and stood naked outside the entrance with a towel in hand. I heard moaning coming from the shower and peered into the gloom. Anderson! 

Hands on the cross-beam holding the side wooden wall, the water was hitting her body as she tossed her head back and forth. She looked awesome. Her swaying breasts were much bigger than Miller’s, much younger too. But she wasn’t alone — she was getting fucked from behind by Norton, our COMM guy. 

Watching him enter and exit her juicy pussy under the cascading water turned me on so much that I had to rub my cock. Yet, it was the exotic expression on Anderson’s innocent face that really excited me. Eyes half-closed, mouth slightly open, she gasped and nipped her bottom lip with white teeth. She looked in my direction but I didn’t move. She’d watched me earlier, so I returned the favor!

I think Norton also saw me because he hesitated — but only for a brief moment. Anderson stared at me, smiled, and popped a finger into her mouth. Then she tensed before her body shook as she reached orgasm, after which Norton pulled out and she squatted to take his cum in her mouth. Finished, she stood, looked at me with her mouth full of his cream, wiped her lips with her left hand, and winked. I came like crazy on my towel. 

I moved back outside and waited for Norton and Anderson to come out. They were half-dressed as they passed by, and she said, “It’s all yours, sir. Enjoy.” 

What a tease! Soon, I’m going to have her…

Published 
Written by Maurizio
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments