Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Patricia's Weekend

24
4 Comments 4
6.4k Views 6.4k
2.4k words 2.4k words

I had hoped that our aerospace conference would have been in Las Vegas, LA or even Chicago. Nope, Topeka, Kansas, fuck. Well, at least that forced me to meet some folks because I didn't think the nightlife in Topeka would be hopping.

The first day of four, I met Patricia. She was about my age maybe a little younger, five foot seven tall, with slender built, dark hair cut just below the ears, green eyes that looked like the ocean, beautiful round tits, slim shapely legs, amazing ass and pleasant to talk to. We chatted about our jobs, some of the workshops available, and generally boring small talk, just trying to get this over with.

The night before the conference closes there is always a formal dinner with a couple industry talks, but mostly it was eating and drinking. It was an event you, more or less, had to attend. Patricia sat at my table and since we had already conversed, I switched a name tag so we could continue that conversation.

The talks were pretty dry much like the steak I had. At least the drinks were wet. Since we lived in the same city, Patricia and I exchanged work numbers and vowed to keep in touch.

A few months later, I was clearing the stack of papers that had accumulated on my desk over the last months when I came across a packet from that conference and with it, Patricia's number. What the hell. I decided to give her a call to see how things were going.

After a short conversation where I invited her over to my place for a good steak dinner, she politely declined and supposedly hurried off to a meeting. Over the next few weeks, I texted her a few times but she ghosted me.

It had been a bitch of a week so I needed some rum to take the edge off. Well, I overdid it a bit and was feeling no pain, which was the goal. I also was feeling horny so throwing caution to the wind, I dropped my pants and took and sent dick pic to Patricia.

Within five minutes, this reply popped up. "Wow!! That looks really nice."

"Come over." Radio silence, crickets, nada.

A few weeks later, I was out of town on an assignment (TDY), again texted her and called but got no replies or answer, until a late night call around midnight. It was Patricia. She said she wasn't avoiding me, just busy, but reaffirmed the vow to stay in touch.

I sent her a text and I nearly fell out of my chair when I got a reply fairly quickly. We began texting daily and had a couple great suggestive conversations via text. I send her another pic of my anatomy with a raging hard on. She replied with one of her boobs. Okay, this looked like it might go somewhere.

Our sexting got more explicit and daring. She sent one naked in front of a mirror. She did have some nice tits and her pussy was smooth.

I loved the one of her on all fours with her head resting on her arms and her ass up. That's just the way I like to take women. She was in a submissive position and I had a view of all that skin - her ass, back, legs - and access to either orifice depending on her and my mood. Her hips were great handholds for ramming it home and sending her over the top. Knowing that was my favorite, Patricia even sent a short video of her masturbating in that position. I got hard every time I watched it.

I sent her of me jacking off and cumming. She said that loved that video and played it frequently.

I was looking at her masturbation video when my wingman, Mike, stopped and looked over my shoulder.

"Wow! Nice ass. She's hot."

"Yeah, she is a fucking hot! Look at some these other pics she sent me."

Mike was twenty five years old, six-foot-two, light brown hair, hazel eyes, muscular guy, soft deep voice, form California.  We have served and completed several mission together, so I trusted him with my life! Outstanding Wingman!

I scrolled through my Patricia pictorial. Not to be outdone, Mike whipped out his phone and proceeded to show me pics of his girl, Joan. She was hot, too. Of course, after not getting any pussy for five months, almost any woman would instigate a raging hard at that point.

Mike and I been drinking and these pics made the brain between our legs take over.

"Mike, Joan is a hot piece of ass. If she wasn't your girl, I'd fuck her."

I pulled out my cock and began stroking to Joan's pictures and Patricia's ass video. Not to be left out, Mike whipped out his cock as well. We both laid on the bed stroking our cocks to these pictures and videos.

I noticed Mike's cock had a drop of precum on it already and he kept glancing at my cock, which was bigger. When I came, I think my spunk shot over my head and hit the wall. Mike wasn't far behind with a healthy load, too.

"Thanks, Mike, I needed some relief. Joan's pictures certainly helped with that."

"No problem. Any time."

The next day, I told Patricia about what happened and how much Mike loved her pictures and what we did.

"What did he say exactly?" she asked.

"Well, from what I remember, he said you were fucking hot and had a great ass."

After some more sexting and exchanging more graphic pictures Patricia asked, "Do you think Mike would send me a selfie?"

I text back and said, “You like cocks don’t you?”

Yes,” she replied, “Love cock.”

"I'm sure he would. I'll ask him to take one."

The next day after roll call, I saw Mike. "Mike, Patricia wanted a selfie of you. Could you send me one, and I'll forward it on?"

"Sure, I'll send you one in a couple minutes."

A few minutes later, my phone chimed. When I opened the email, it was a selfie all right, a selfie of Mike in his flight suit with his cock hanging. What the fuck, I forwarded it on to Patricia.

"Do all the guys that you work with have big cocks?" she texted.

"I can only speak for Mike and myself."

Our sexting continued, but now, Mike and his girlfriend, Joan, were also included and Patricia and I were included on their sexting as well.

Our assignment was coming to an end, so Mike and I wanted a few days off before we went back to our home station. That's when a trip to Cancun cropped up. Hey, I spoke Spanish, so we made reservations.

"I wonder if the girls would come if we invited them?"

MilaOcean
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilaOcean

With a doubtful look, Mike replied, "I doubt they would go for that, but what the hell, we'll never know unless we give it a shot."

It texted Patricia and Mike did the same with Joan. Holy shit, they both said that it sounded like fun. We agreed to meet in Cancun on Friday.

Mike and I arrived on an early flight, so we set up camp in our suite. It was a two bedroom with a large living area, Jacuzzi and an awesome view of the beach. After being stuck in a waterless desert for months, this was exactly what we needed to relax.

The girls were supposed to arrive on the same flight, but Joan got detained with some family crisis and would arrive in a couple days. As soon as we got to the airport, Patricia's plane landed. She saw us on the concourse and gave a wave.

She was wearing a white, billowy sundress with big, blue buttons down the front. She had some matching white sandals and a big, floppy sunhat with a blue hatband. She looked like an image off of Cosmo. It screamed, "American Tourist!"

When we got to the room, Patricia asked, "Only one bedroom?"

"No, this suite has two bedrooms, but if we only use one, that'll be okay with me. I laughed to make it seem like a joke, but the seed was planted. She looked relieved.

After she had unpacked her stuff, we each had a couple glasses of wine before dinner. This was an all-inclusive resort so everything was included, especially drinks. Dinner was delicious and so were the margaritas.

We decided to hit the resort's club. The band and DJ were pretty good, so I asked Patricia to dance. Yes, followed by a few drinks. Mike took her for spin around the dance floor followed by another drink. All three of us danced together, making a Patricia sandwich.

The drinks were definitely suppressing everyone's inhibitions because Patricia was grinding her sweet ass against mine and Mike's crotches. It was having the desired effect. We both were hard.

A little after darkness set in, we headed back to room along the shoreline with a bottle of rose in tow. Patricia, holding both our hands, blurted out, "Let's go swimming," and starting running toward the surf, stripping her clothes as she went.

Mike and I looked at each other. "What the fuck, let's go."

Patricia waded in nearly boob-deep. She would bounce up when a wave came. The sight of her tits bouncing every time made Mike and my cock respond in the expected fashion.

I took a slug of wine from the bottle and gave it to Patricia. She took a big gulp then passed it to Mike to finish. I kissed her. She hugged my neck. Mike hugged her from behind, kissing her neck. My cock was between her legs. Patricia was so hot that I could feel the heat from her pussy. Mike's cock was in the same place but from her ass side. Our cocks touched.

I slipped mine in that hot, wet pussy. Mike slipped his in that fantastic ass.

"Yes, fuck me. Fuck me good, boys."

I quickly glanced around and continued fucking. Once Mike and I got a good rhythm going, we sent Patricia over the moon. She came followed by Mike and myself. We decided adjourn to the bedroom and forego the sand.

Once in the room we laid Patricia out on the bed. Mike dove between her legs, lapping at her pussy. Patricia grabbed my cock and began sucking. I pulled and tweaked her nipples. That ignited her passion to another level. Mike spread her legs and slipped it in while Patricia continued sucking me.

She wanted more. I had Mike round her over so. I pushed my cock in that fine ass while Mike was pumping her pussy. She was moaning and clawing at both of us. She was on fire and soon full of jizz, but that wasn't enough.

Patricia wanted to shower to get the salt film that had dried off. Fortunately, the suite had a large walk-in shower. Patricia went in first, quickly followed by Mike. He began washing her back. I watched for a couple minutes as Mike's cock got hard again. I joined them and soaped up her front. She soaped the parts of us she was interested in. The water felt great, just a little warm and soothing like a massage.

Mike knelt down and began eating Patricia's ass while I was squeezing her tits and rubbing my cock over her warm, wet slit. Mike gave it a lick from the other side.

Patricia turned the water off and we all got out. Quickly, drying ourselves off, we headed to the king sized bed. Patricia plopped in the center of the bed. Man, she looked fantastic spread out nude. I dove between her legs, lapping at her sweet slit; she pulled Mike down and began sucking his cock. I was a bit surprised but didn't mind when Mike began sucking my cock. We had a daisy chain going .

It was the fucking greatest sex session I'd ever had. Just the thought of blasting my huge load into Mike's mouth made it even bigger. Patricia pulled my head to her pussy and I was slurping her like a dog finishing off that bowl of gravy - long, wide slow tongue strokes.

Fuck that felt so fucking good. I was holding Patricia down and eating the bejesus out of her pussy. I hollered, "I'm going to cum!"

Mike continued sucking my cock as I ate Patricia’s wet pussy. Patricia moved next to Mike. Mike kept sucking my cock and balls as I laid back. Patricia moved down to suck my ass, slowly she put her tongue in my ass. Patricia was shivering from coming so much and she laid back for a moment.

Mike continued to suck me. I said I was cumming and he moved faster and faster until all my cum was on his mouth.

Patricia and Mike spent the next few minutes cleaning me up, licking my swollen cock and balls.

We dressed and went out dancing, drinking and eating. Patricia wore this white sheer summer dress with nothing underneath, you could see her nipples and ass. We danced and drank, getting hot and sweating. As we danced, I slid my hand up her dress. Her pussy was soaking and my cock was hard.

Mike had also slid his hand in, playing with her breasts and nipples until you could see they were hard. We sat to take a rest. She sat in between us and started rubbing our cocks. We had shorts, so it was easy to let our cocks out. She sucked Mike, then me, under the table. People would go by and she would continue to suck. Mike picked her up and she jumped on top of him, fucking him and bending over to suck me. We left the bar and back in our room we started fucking again and again.

The next morning, we went to the airport to pick up Joan, Mike's girl. That night was going to be interesting.

Published 
Written by Maurizio
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments