Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Big Secrets Opens New Dimensions - Chapter VIII

"Divine love..."

28
5 Comments 5
4.3k Views 4.3k
3.7k words 3.7k words

Now the two beautiful women were feeling the full effects of the wine, the margaritas, their nudity, and the intimate nature of their conversation. They could both feel themselves getting aroused, and the sexual tension was obviously growing. That was when Julie said, “When you told me that you gave Jamie a DVD to watch last night, it sounded like you weren’t telling me everything.”

“Well I may not have given you all the details,” Charlotte said, edging closer to full disclosure. Then she said, “But before I go any further, I have one more question, is there really such a thing as doctor/patient confidentiality, and do I have it with you?”

Julie smiled and said, “Yes there is, and since your son is my patient, and I believe I gave you a medical consult yesterday regarding the taste of semen, I would say yes you do.” And then she added, “But more important Charlotte, you are my friend, and everything we discuss stays between us; everything.”

Charlotte took a deep breath for courage, and as she did, Julie could see her nipples harden as her breasts rose and fell. The young doctor’s own nipples were stiff with excitement, and she could actually feel herself getting wetter as she admired her beautiful friend’s body. She could also sense that Charlotte was about to tell her something very intimate, and she had to fight the urge to slip her hand between her legs and caress her slick pussy lips as she waited for the details.

Just as Julie was about to ask her again what she was holding back, Charlotte blurted out, “Last night I accidentally gave Jamie a homemade video of myself that I made for his dad.”

“Oh my God, are you serious?” Julie exclaimed.

“I knew I shouldn’t have said anything,” Charlotte said, thinking she had repulsed Julie.

“No, no, no, it’s fine; you just caught me a little off guard,” Julie said to Charlotte, and then she added, “And besides, I meant it when I said there should be no limits when it comes to helping your son.”

Suddenly Charlotte was relieved. She hadn’t misjudged Julie or the depth of their friendship. Now feeling confident, she said, “Yeah, it was in a box with a bunch of unmarked videos, and I just pulled it out and gave it to him.”

“So; then what happened,” Julie asked, still not certain where this was going.

Charlotte just smiled and said, “Well, when I realized what I had given him, I was going to go take it back and get him another one, but when he saw it was me, he got really excited, so I let him watch it.”

“So, he really got excited because it was you,” Julie said, feeling her pussy beginning to tremble.

“Yeah, I guess he’s had fantasies about me,” Charlotte replied, and then she added, “And he’s also had fantasies about you.”

“About me; are you sure,” Julie asked, getting more curious and more turned on.

“Oh I’m sure,” she replied, and then she added, “Yesterday afternoon, when he went to his room to masturbate, I heard him say both of our names.”

For two days Julie had been obsessed with the taste of Jamie Bradley’s sperm, and now, here was his gorgeous mother telling her that she had let him watch a sexy video of herself. That, combined with the knowledge that Jamie had fantasized about both of them while he masturbated sent another rush of heat and moisture deep into Julie’s steaming cunt.

Charlotte noticed her nude friend squirming on her chaise as she listened to her recalling the previous day’s events, and that was when she asked, “Julie, is this getting you excited?”

Julie looked at her and said, “Please don’t think I’m some kind of freak Char, but it really is.”

Knowing Julie was getting turned on kicked Charlotte’s own arousal into high gear, so she decided to push the envelope and said, “Well, Julie, so you don’t think you’re a freak, I guess I can tell you that while Jamie watched my video and masturbated, I hid in the hallway watching him, and masturbated too.”

“Oh God,” Julie moaned as without even thinking, she spread her legs and let her hand slid over her tummy and between her thighs. Then as she began slowly tracing her fingertip up and down her sodden pussy lips she moaned, “Did you watch him cum Charlotte; please tell me you watched him cum.”

Both women were on erotic overload, and as Charlotte watched Julie’s middle finger disappear deep inside her own cunt, she leaned over and whispered, “Yes, I watched my son stroke his beautiful cock while I fingered myself; and just as he squirted his thick white juice everywhere, I came.”

“Oh fuck, Charlotte, this is amazing,” Julie groaned, feeling her orgasm building as she rubbed her clit.

Charlotte knew that Julie was probably going to cum soon, but before she had a chance to, she asked, “So now that I’ve shared so many secrets with you, is there anything you want to tell me?”

Julie was so sexually overwhelmed that all her inhibitions and filters had disappeared, so as her voice cracked with passion as she said, “Please don’t hate me, Char, but since yesterday when Jamie came on my face; all I’ve been able to think about is the taste of his cum, when I licked it from my lips.”

“Why would I hate you, Julie?” Charlotte crooned as she gently pinched her own nipples, and then she whispered, “Besides, his cum really is delicious.”

Suddenly Julie’s eyes opened wide as she asked, “How do you know what your son’s cum tastes like?”

That was when Charlotte leaned close to Julie’s ear and whispered, “Well here’s my final secret; Jamie’s penis was so red and sore this morning that I didn’t have the heart to make him masturbate again; so I sucked his hard cock until he filled my mouth with sweet young sperm.”

“OH FUUUUCK,” Julie screamed as her finger became a blur on her throbbing clit. As she imagined her friend sucking her own son’s prick, she was moving towards orgasm at the speed of light, and just as the first spasms of an earth-shaking climax were about to rip through her body, Charlotte suddenly grabbed her friend’s hand and pulled her fingers from her dripping pussy.

“Charlotte, what are you doing? I was just about to cum,” Julie cried out as her quivering cunt was left aching and unattended.

Charlotte just smiled at her gorgeous blond friend as she kept her hand away from her pussy, and then as she moved between Julie’s wide-spread legs, she said, “Why don’t you let me make you cum?”

Suddenly a moment of fear swept through Julie, and as she looked deep into Charlotte’s beautiful green eyes she said, “I would love that, but I’m worried that if we go that far it might affect our friendship, and I don’t want to screw that up.”

Charlotte could sense that Julie was being overwhelmed by how quickly things were moving between them, and she knew she had to reassure her that everything was fine, so as she used her fingertips to gently brush a few wisps of hair from her friend’s beautiful face she said, “Julie, neither of us are lesbians, we both love men too much, and I can tell you from experience that our friendship will only get stronger as we get closer, so please don’t worry about anything.”

The gorgeous young doctor still didn’t say anything, so Charlotte decided to make her move, and with that, she leaned forward and kissed her friend. At first, Julie stiffened, but soon she relaxed and returned Charlotte’s kiss. Lips massaged and tongues twirled as the two made out. It was the first time in her life that Julie had kissed a woman, and it was the most amazing kiss ever; it was gentle, it was deep, it was sensuous, it was hungry; it was everything a kiss was supposed to be.

Charlotte knelt on the same chaise as Julie as they kissed, with her knees planted between her friend’s legs. After kissing her for what felt like a pleasurable hour, Charlotte sat back on her haunches, looked into Julie's crystal blue eyes and said, “Now will you please let me lick your pussy?”

“Oh God Charlotte… yes pleeease,” Julie moaned as she abandoned any fear or trepidation, and surrendered herself to the sexually persuasive, dark-haired beauty.

Charlotte gave her bi-virgin friend a reassuring smile, and then lowered her head and sucked one of her hard nipples into her mouth. Julie cried out in a combination of surprise and pleasure as her friend’s tongue teased the tender areola and puckered tip. She gently sucked one, and then the other as Julie’s body began to writhe under her, and her pussy began to flood with a rush of juices.

As Charlotte used her lips and tongue to tease Julie’s hard nipples, she reached down and found her pussy wet and waiting. The beautiful blond spread her long, muscular legs wide to give her friend’s hand easy access, and then let out a groan as Charlotte stroked her dripping cunt lips before driving a tapered finger deep inside her hungry pussy.

“Ahhhhh,” Julie’s gasped as Charlotte pushed her finger deep inside her tight pussy. She began fucking her finger in and out of Julie’s tight cunt as she lifted her mouth from her hard nipples and pressed it to her friend’s lips again in another long, deep kiss. This time the once demure physician dropped all inhibitions, and devoured Charlotte’s mouth with her own.

Once she felt Julie was ready, Charlotte broke their kiss and began sliding down until she was lying between her wide-spread legs, with her face only a few inches above her friend’s smooth pubic mound. At first, Charlotte watched her own finger as it plunged in and out of Julie’s tight slit, and then as the warm sun beat down on both of them, she lowered her face and took the first lick of her pussy.

“Oh fuuuuck,” Julie groaned as Charlotte’s tongue slid up and down her swollen wet cunt lips. She had had her pussy licked hundreds, even thousands of times, but there was something very different about this. This was the first time another woman had licked her, and just as when they kissed, it felt more gentle and sensual than when a man did it. As if being a woman gave Charlotte the advantage of knowing exactly what she would like and she was using that advantage to both of their benefits.

Kylie_Pag
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kylie_Pag

Julie’s eyes were wide open as she watched her friend’s beautiful face between her legs. She was glad she had the privacy fence to keep the prying eyes of any would-be voyeurs out, because being outside added to the moment, but the truth was she was so aroused by the pussy licking Charlotte was giving her that she didn’t care if the whole world was watching; all she wanted to do was cum.

Now Julie reached down and tangled her fingers into Charlotte’s dark, silky hair as the experienced cunnilinguist finally dragged her tongue across her hard clitoris. A shrill gasp emanated from Julie’s throat as her friend began a full-on assault on her throbbing love button. First, she massaged the tiny organ with her tongue, then she flicked at it in a vibrating motion, and finally she began swirling around it like a tiny tornado, and that was when Julie groaned, “Oh God… yesssss!”

That was what Charlotte wanted to hear, and she now knew she had found the key to her friend’s pleasure. As her hands slid up Julie’s tight body to her firm breasts, she began sweeping her tongue around her clit in a quick, steady motion. Julie’s body writhed between her, and then she squealed as Charlotte’s fingers began teasing and pinching her nipples.

Julie’s constant groaning told Charlotte that she had her friend on the way to her first orgasm delivered by another woman, so she pulled one of her hands from her breasts and slid it back between her legs. Then as she increased the speed and pressure of her tongue on her clit, she pushed her long middle finger back into the beautiful doctor’s soaking cunt… and Julie came.

“Oh fuck Charlotte… AAAAHHHH,” she screamed as the walls of her cunt went into deep convulsions, sending a tsunami of pussy juice washing over her friend’s talented mouth. Charlotte could taste the sweet, syrupy nectar as it coated her lips and tongue, and covered her chin. She could actually feel Julie’s kegel muscles rapidly contracting over and over again, gripping her finger as it fucked in and out of her pulsating womanhood.

Julie’s gasped, “Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck…” over and over as she came. Her breathing had become so shallow that Charlotte worried she might hyperventilate because of her orgasm. Then the muscles in her body finally began to relax, and the hard contractions started to ease, telling Charlotte her friend’s climax was coming to an end. Then, with one last, long groan, Julie collapsed back onto the chaise; totally spent.

Julie lay motionless on the chaise with the bright sun reflecting off of her flawless skin. Her chest rose and fell more slowly as her breathing returned to normal, and that was when Charlotte gently pulled her finger from her pouting pussy, and then licked the remaining juices from the invading digit.

When Julie finally opened her eyes, she could see her beautiful friend smiling up at her, with her lips, cheeks and chin glistening with her slippery excretions. She just smiled back at her and softly said, “Oh my God, Char, can all women do that as well as you?”

Charlotte laughed and said, “Well, we do have the advantage of knowing what other women like,” and then she added, “But honestly, I’ve never wanted to give another woman as much pleasure as I wanted to give you, so that helped.”

Julie sighed and said, “Well I still love men, but I’m sorry I waited so long to be with a woman; that may have been the most intense orgasm I’ve ever had.”

“You’re welcome,” Charlotte answered with a smile.

Julie smiled back and said, “How about I really thank you by returning the favor.”

Charlotte looked up at her friend from between her legs and said, “Julie, I don’t want you to try it for my benefit if you aren’t ready.”

Julie looked deep into Charlotte’s eyes and said, “I have never felt closer to, or more comfortable with another woman than I do to you right now, so I’m not only ready, I want to do this for you.”

“I am so glad we’ve become friends,” Charlotte said as she lifted herself from between her Julie’s legs, leaned forward and kissed her again.

“Me too,” Julie replied as they broke their kiss, and then she said, “Now why don’t you come up here and lie down so I can lick your pussy.”

Charlotte giggled at her friend’s sudden boldness, and then she said, “Yes ma’am; whatever you say.”

With that, the women changed positions, and Charlotte lay back on the chaise with her dark hair spreading over the headrest. Once she was in position, Julie looked down at her chest and said, “My God Charlotte, your tits really are magnificent,” and then she leaned over and sucked one of her friend’s hard nipples into her mouth.

“Ohhhhhh,” Charlotte moaned as Julie’s lips locked around the hard nub of puckered flesh. Even though she was inexperienced, her lips and tongue felt incredible as they teased and tormented her nipples.

As she licked and sucked her friend’s tender breasts, Julie’s hand slipped down over her flat tummy and smooth pubic mound, and then her fingertips came in contact with another woman’s vagina for the first time. Julie had played with her own pussy countless times, but Charlotte’s felt completely different. The outer lips of her labia felt puffier and more pronounced, and the bottom of her slit was gaping, allowing her fingers easy access.

Charlotte let out a groan as Julie sucked her tits and played with her pussy, and then she grunted as her friend pushed a finger deep inside her tight, wet canal. Julie may have been a novice, but she certainly knew her way around a vagina. Her mouth hadn’t gotten anywhere near her pussy yet, but Charlotte could already feel the first pangs of orgasm beginning to rise.

Now Julie began sliding downward; placing gentle kisses and tiny licks on her friend’s tummy and pubic mound as she moved lower. Charlotte’s breathing was becoming more shallow and erratic as Julie’s mouth neared its final destination.

When her face was hovering just above Charlotte’s womanhood, Julie took a moment to absorb the incredible sight. She had to admit that a woman’s vagina was more attractive than a man’s penis; looking like a vulnerable flower with the petals lying open, glistening with a thin film of moisture that reminded her of the morning dew. Then, after admiring its beauty, Julie lowered her face and took her first lick of Charlotte’s overheated cunt.

“Ohhh my,” Charlotte groaned as Julie’s lips and tongue brushed against her swollen labia. Even though she lacked experience, it seemed natural instinct was taking over, and what she was doing to her friend felt wonderful.

“Mmmmm, you really are delicious,” Julie crooned between long, leisurely licks of Charlotte’s wet cunt lips. The thick liquid began to coat her taste buds and spread over her palate as she pushed her tongue deeper inside her friend’s vagina; fucking it in and out like a tiny wet cock. Then as she felt Charlotte begin to squirm, she wrapped her tongue around her aching clitoris.

“Yesssssss,” Charlotte hissed as her friend’s...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by talash
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments