Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Forgive Yourself For The Mistakes You Have Made - Divine Love Chapter VI -

29
4 Comments 4
6.0k Views 6.0k
3.5k words 3.5k words

We all make them, the difference is what we do after we make the mistake, how we see the mistake - a learning experience or a failure.

Dr. Julie Alexander had gotten up at 3:00 a.m. to see her husband off on his month-long business trip, and after trying unsuccessfully to get a few more hours of sleep, she was now sitting in her office waiting for her first appointment. As she did, the memories of what had happened with Jamie Bradley the day before were still fresh and vivid in her mind, and the sleep she had lost while obsessing over the bizarre events made her glad she only had office hours until noon.

She was also glad she had a short day because she was looking forward to having a long lunch with her new friend Charlotte Bradley, Jamie’s mom. It seems that the extraordinary circumstances surrounding the teenage boy’s condition, and the personal nature of his recommended treatment had forged a unique bond and fast friendship between the two women, so they had decided to have a ‘girl’s lunch’ and get to know each other better.

Julie had never anticipated a lunch the way she did this one. It was mostly because she wanted to ask Charlotte about how they were dealing with Jamie’s ‘unique’ treatments, but it was also because she had never felt as comfortable with a girlfriend as she did with Charlotte and in such a short amount of time. As she checked her watch and saw that it was after nine o’clock, she figured it was late enough to call and confirm their luncheon engagement, and to see how her patient had fared through the night.

The beautiful doctor’s heart raced as she dialed the phone, almost as if she was calling to confirm a first date with a man. But she knew the reason for her excitement was the hope that Charlotte might have some juicy details of Jamie’s ‘treatment’ that she might share. But even in her wildest dreams, there was no way she could imagine what had happened at the Bradley home the night before… or what the future held for all of them.

Meanwhile, at the Bradley house, Charlotte was pouring a second cup of coffee as her mind swirled with her own thoughts of what had happened the previous day. Was it the wine that had lowered her inhibitions, or was it the fact that she had been without a man for so long that caused her curiosity about her son? And why was it that she felt no guilt at all over what had happened? Just then her thoughts were broken by the phone ringing.

She checked the caller ID and saw who it was, and then clicked the receiver and cheerfully said, “Hey, good morning, Julie!”

“Hi, Charlotte, I hope I’m not calling too early,” Julie replied, and then she said, “but I have a patient in a few minutes, and I just wanted to make sure we are still on for lunch.”

“Absolutely,” Charlotte answered enthusiastically.

“Fantastic,” Julie said, and then she added, “and speaking of patients, how did everything go with Jamie last night?”

Suddenly Charlotte was tongue-tied. She very nearly told her how she had accidentally given Jamie a video of herself masturbating, and then hid in the shadows and watched him jerk off as he viewed it. And masturbated herself, but she wondered what Julie would think of her, even though it was her who said there should be no boundaries on what a mother should do for her son. So when she spoke, all that came out was, “Well Julie, ummm… everything was, uhhh… good I guess.”

Julie immediately sensed her new friend’s hesitance and quickly asked, “Is everything alright, Charlotte?”

The young mother realized she must sound like a babbling idiot, so instead of sharing too many details, she decided to give her friend the abridged version and said, “Well, I took your advice and gave Jamie some lubricant and an adult DVD that belonged to my ex, and it really seemed to help him relieve his discomfort… in fact, he’s still fast asleep.”

Somehow Julie knew that Charlotte was holding something back, but decided to wait until lunch to press for more details. So instead she just said, “Well I’m glad that worked out for him,” and then she added, “I’m sorry I have to rush off now, but I can’t wait for lunch!”

“I know, I’m really looking forward to it too… see you at 12:30,” Charlotte answered, and then the two friends said goodbyes and hung up.

As soon as the beautiful doctor put down the phone, she closed her eyes and imagined her young patient stroking his teenage cock as he watched the porn movie his mom gave him. She could see his hand sliding up and down his hard cock, the skin slick and wet from the lube. She could imagine the head swelling, and then hearing Jamie grunt as the first bursts of hot white cum rushed through the throbbing shaft and squirted from the tip.

Julie’s pussy tingled as she licked her lips, remembering the taste of Jamie’s young sperm from the day before. Then something else popped into her mind… something she hadn’t considered to that point. For the first time, she wondered if her own son’s cum would taste as good as Jamie’s had. After all, they were the same age, so would it be the same, or was it just her young patient’s semen that was unique?

Almost immediately, other questions began flooding her mind. How big was Tyler’s cock when it was hard? Did he think about her when he jerked off? Did he ever think of her? Then she tried to conjure up an image of what her son might look like as he masturbated, something he evidently practiced often according to the numerous cum towels she found, and as she did, her pussy trembled.

But the image was short lived as just then, the intercom notified her that her first patient had arrived. She cursed under her breath, regretting she didn’t have a few minutes to lock herself in her private bathroom and finger her twitching cunt to a much needed orgasm. Instead, she stood up, put on her white lab coat, and became ‘Dr. Julie Alexander’, the proper and professional family physician.

Just as Julie was preparing to see her first patient, Charlotte was going to Jamie’s room to wake him. As she quietly opened the door and stuck her head in, she saw her handsome son lying on his back, still in a deep sleep, with over six inches of hard young cock bobbing above his stomach. She could see it still looked a little red and irritated from the previous day’s activities, and the amount of blood that was trapped inside the organ had the head swollen and purple.

‘My poor boy… he must be so frustrated’ Charlotte thought to herself as she quietly walked over to his bed. Carefully she sat down next to him, trying not to wake him. As her beautiful ass rested on the bed, Jamie let out a little snort, but then he sighed loudly and continued his slumber.

It had been well over the four hour window that Julie recommended between masturbation sessions, but Charlotte hated to wake her son. She knew that sleep was probably the only time he didn’t have to think about the discomfort his erections were causing… but she also knew that he needed the release. At that moment she made a decision that would change their relationship forever.

As her son slept peacefully, Charlotte extended her hand towards his groin, and then gently wrapped her fingers around his hard penis. Jamie’s body twitched for a moment but then relaxed again. Once she knew he was back in a deep sleep, she began slowly stroking her hand up and down his cock. She couldn’t believe how hot the twitching organ felt in her palm. The shaft was as hard as steel, but the thin layer of silky-smooth skin covering his prick glided easily as she manipulated him with her hand.

Charlotte knew that the numerous orgasms Jamie had the day before would cause him to last a little while longer… plus the fact that he was sleeping would probably slow the process. Still, she was determined to try and milk her son’s beautiful cock to orgasm without waking him. But just then Jamie let out a soft groan, and as his eyes opened, he said, “M… Mom?”

“Shhhh… it’s okay honey, I know how frustrating this whole thing has been, so let me take care of this for you,” Charlotte whispered to her groggy son, never stopping her gentle stroking of his erection.

Now Jamie was fully awake, and aware of what was going on. His beautiful mother was masturbating him. Her hand felt so soft and gentle as it stroked him. While the skin on his penis was a little irritated, having his mom give him a hand job was the most amazing thing he had ever felt. As he looked into her green eyes, she gave him a reassuring smile, and he smiled back at her, feeling loved and protected.

Charlotte could feel her son’s body start to squirm in response to her manipulation, and that was when she asked, “So, honey, did you enjoy the video I gave you last night?”

“It was amazing, Mom. I can’t believe you gave me a video of you to watch,” Jamie replied through a cracking voice as his mom started stroking his cock a little faster.

“Well, I have to confess something… I gave that one to you by accident,” and then she added, “I was going to take it back, but when you got so excited that it was me, I decided to let you watch it.”

Despite the incredible sensation his mom’s hand was giving him, he suddenly got a puzzled look on his face and said, “How did you know I was excited, I thought you went to bed before I… you know.”

Charlotte never stopped stroking him as she said, “Well, that’s another confession I have to make… I hid in the hallway and watched you.”

CarieBelle88
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CarieBelle88

“What… you watched me do it?” Jamie exclaimed, feeling a little confused and embarrassed that his mom had watched him jerk off.

Charlotte immediately sensed his discomfort and said, “Don’t be embarrassed, honey, I really enjoyed watching you,” and then she thought of something that might put him even more at ease, and maybe even excite him when she said, “And if it makes you feel any better… I masturbated too.”

“You masturbated while you watched me?” Jamie exclaimed as his mother’s revelation sent a tingle from his brain to the base of his burgeoning penis.

“Yes I did,” Charlotte replied to her shocked and excited son as she continued to jerk his cock.

As she increased the speed of her strokes, she noticed her son staring at her chest, and as her eyes followed his she saw why. She was still in her flimsy tee shirt, and as she jerked him, he could see her large, braless tits wobbling underneath the thin material.

She smiled when she realized what he was seeing, and said, “Jamie I know your penis must be getting sore from all this masturbating… do you think if I took my shirt off, it might help you ejaculate faster?”

Jamie never took his eyes from her chest as he said, “Yes please.”

Charlotte released her son’s raging cock for a moment, causing him to groan in disappointment… but only until she pulled the plain white tee shirt over her head and exposed her beautiful breasts to his hungry gaze. As her son stared at her tits in amazement, Charlotte asked, “Well, do they look as good in real life as they do on video?”

Jamie nodded and said, “They’re perfect,” as he feasted his eyes on his mother’s breasts. Even though he had seen them on the video the night before, they most definitely looked even more magnificent in person… full and round, and capped by dark pink nipples which were hard and erect.

Without thinking, he began reaching towards his mother’s chest, but then realized what he was doing and stopped himself… but only until Charlotte said, “It’s okay, honey; you can touch them.”

Jamie tentatively reached his hands out, and then whispered, “Oh wow,” as they were filled with his mom’s beautiful tits.

Charlotte closed her eyes and let out a soft, “Mmmmm,” as her son began kneading her tender breasts. Jamie could feel his mother’s hard nipples pressing into his palms as he squeezed the two globes of feminine flesh. He was amazed that they could be so soft and so firm at the same time. He was so engrossed in what he was doing that he hardly realized his mom had begun stroking his erect penis again. But that changed when he suddenly felt a little stinging pain.

When Jamie suddenly winced, his mom said, “Are you alright, honey?”

“Yeah mom,” he quietly answered, never taking his hands away from her breasts, and then he added, “I guess it’s like you said, I’m just a little sore from all the, you know… masturbating I’ve done.”

“I’m sorry, Jamie… do you want me to stop,” his mom asked in a sympathetic tone.

“Oh god no, mom!” he exclaimed, fearing he had ruined everything.

“Okay honey… I won’t stop,” Charlotte quickly replied, and then as she looked around, she asked, “Where’s the lube I gave you last night.”

“I left it out in the living room,” Jamie sighed in disappointment, thinking his mother was going to release the wonderful grip she had on his throbbing organ so she could retrieve the lubricant.

Instead, Charlotte just smiled at him and said, “Well maybe I don’t need it.” And then she leaned over his lap and let a long stream of saliva leak from her mouth and on to the swollen head of his penis. As she used her hand to spread her spit on his irritated shaft, she asked, “Does that feel better, honey?”

“A lot better… thanks, mom,” Jamie sighed as him mother started gently jacking his swollen dick again.

Now Jamie could feel the familiar tingling starting to build in the spot between his balls and the base of his penis as his mother stroked him. The combination of his mom’s hand job, and the fact that he was playing with her incredible breasts was beginning to have the desired effect. But before Charlotte could coax him to orgasm, the spit she was using to lubricate his erection had already dried up.

“Mom… it’s starting to sting, can you spit on it again,” Jamie groaned in a disappointed tone.

Charlotte looked into her son’s eyes and smiled, and then she whispered, “I think I might have a better idea,” and as Jamie watched, his mother leaned over again, but instead of stopping to spit on his cock, she parted her lips and sucked his swollen organ deep into her mouth.

“Oh Mommm...” Jamie groaned as his hard cock was enveloped by a warmth and wetness he couldn’t have imagined in his wildest dreams. The once irritated skin felt like it had been healed as Charlotte used her soft tongue to bathe his swollen shaft with her soothing saliva. Then she began slowly bobbing her head up and down as she applied gentle suction to her son’s aching penis.

If Jamie hadn’t cum so many times the previous day, he probably wouldn’t have lasted a minute… but because he had, he was able to enjoy the full effect of his mother’s loving blowjob. As she slid her soft lips up and down his shaft, she used her tongue to massage the underside, causing incredible sensations that he had never thought possible.

Jamie was still playing with his mom’s tits as she sucked him, causing her to groan, “Mmmmm,” even though her mouth was filled with his hard cock. Then she added a new sensation as she reached between his legs and gently squeezed his balls.

“Ohhh, Mom… it feels so good,” Jamie groaned in pleasure as Charlotte’s head moved up and down over and over, bringing him closer and closer to orgasm. The increasing pressure at the base of his swollen penis had built to the point where it felt like a soda bottle that had been shaken to build up pressure, and he knew his mom’s soft lips and talented tongue were about to make it burst.

Charlotte could also sense that her son was getting ready to cum, and started sucking him in greater earnest. But blowjob protocol was new to Jamie, and he suddenly worried that his mom might not want a mouthful of sperm like he had accidentally given Dr. Alexander, so as he got closer to release he said, “Mom, it’s getting ready to happen.”

But instead of pulling away, his mom just moaned an encouraging, “Mmmm-hmmm,” as she began bobbing her head faster.

Jamie was still worried that his mom hadn’t heard him, and as he felt himself getting ready to cum he groaned, “Mom, I’m serious… I’m really getting ready to shoot.”

At that moment Charlotte took her mouth from her son’s bloated cock and quickly said, “I know you are honey… it’s okay,” and then she sucked him back into her hungry mouth.

That was all Jamie needed to hear, and as his mom began swirling her tongue around the sensitive glans, he cried out, “Oh jeez Mom… here it cooomes,” and just as Charlotte plunged her mouth down to the base of his rock hard prick, it erupted.

“Arrrrggghhhh,” Jamie cried out as the base of his cock began to convulse wildly, pumping his load into his mom’s waiting mouth. Charlotte could feel her son’s shaft pulsing between her sealed lips as quick bursts of young cum splattered against the roof of her mouth and the back of her throat. The warm liquid coated her tongue and painted her tonsils as she continued to slide her mouth up and down his twitching organ… determined to milk every drop of sweet juice from his balls.

Jamie was groaning incoherently as...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by talash
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments