Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Giving Sis A Helping Hand - Part 1

"Josh catches his sister with his journal."

100
22 Comments 22
14.8k Views 14.8k
2.5k words 2.5k words

 

With my senior year of high school behind me, the summer was going to be one of fun and hard work. During the school year, college coaches were literally knocking at my door after the football season. Today, a letter arrived in the mail addressed to me. It was from the number one university in the Midwest. My parents and sister watched anxiously as I opened the envelope and read the letter.

“Well, son, what does it say?” My dad asked as mom and sis stood by.

“It says that I have been accepted and I’m getting a full ride scholarship for football, dad.”

“We are so proud, son.” Mom and dad said in unison.

“Yeah, little brother,” My sister added.

“Thanks, I guess it helped being ranked the number one defensive back in the state and one of the top five in the nation.” I said, adding that I had already set up a conditioning schedule.

Mom and sis kissed me on the cheek as dad shook my hand. Afterwards, we all sat down to a breakfast of eggs, toast, bacon with juice and coffee. After breakfast, mom announced that we were going out to celebrate at our favorite German restaurant.

Mom and dad went to get ready for work as we cleaned up the dishes. Once they left, sis went to her room to get dressed and I went outside to clean the pool. As I went about checking the filters and skimming the pool, I found myself fantasizing about sis. For the last month, she has taken every advantage to flirt and tease me. It wasn’t long before the blood rushed to my cock that I felt my shorts being pushed outward. 

Once done, I went to my room to add a sexual fantasy in my journal. I’ve been doing this since I was sixteen, they are about older girls and women I know, like twenty one year old Erin Wainwright who is my sisters BFF and Mrs. Kristine Peters my history teacher and of course my 21 year old sister among others. Walking toward my room, I heard Gerri’s voice and as I got closer, what I heard shocked me.

“I hear the shower in Gerri’s room and walk in, removing my shirt. Standing there, I watch as she lathers up her ample tits, teasing her nipples. Her back is to me as I strip off my shorts, step up behind her and press my seven inch erection between her ass cheeks...” 

Her bedroom door was slightly ajar and I restrained myself from bursting in. Standing there, I saw her lying face down on the oversized bench. Her head lay on her left hand that was holding open my journal. She was facing me, eyes closed and quoting what I wrote. Taking hold of the vibrator lying next to the journal with her right hand. Slipping the vibrator underneath her raised ass, I could tell by the muscle movement in her arm that the toy was rubbing against her pussy.

“I reached around and cupped the undersides of her tits, hefting them up so the warm water could wash away the suds. My hips moved back and forth, sliding my cock along the length of her crack.”

The soft buzzing sound filled the room along with her moaning. Reaching inside my shorts, I wrapped my hand around the hard shaft and pulled my cock free. Slowly sliding my hand up to the mushroom shaped circumcised head, my hand moved in a circular motion. By the sounds she was making, I knew she was close to coming. Utilizing my palm, I spread the thick precum around the head. My hand slides down the stiff shaft, spreading the thick cream down to the base.

“That’s it stud, screw your sister.” She moaned as her body hinted at her approaching climax.

I tucked my cock back in my shorts and discreetly strolled over. Standing next to her, I watched as the vibrator slipped in and out of her pussy. Her body jolted as her climax peaked, “Mmmppphhh, mmmppphhh, I’m cuummiinngg!” She yelled out, her eyes remained shut as she brought the vibrator out from under her and raised it to her parted lips. Licking the juice from the toy, she murmured, “Mmm, I love pussy juice” just before her eyes opened..  

“W-what are you doing here, Josh?”

“You left your door open, I heard you as I was going to my room. You’ve been a very naughty girl, sis, perusing my journal.”

“What are you going to do?” She asked, sounding pensive.

Without saying a word, I took the vibrator from her hand, “On your back, and spread your legs.”

She did what I asked as l pulled the T-shirt over my head and let it drop to the floor. Her eyes immediately fixated on the tent in my shorts as her hands plied the flesh of her 32DD tits. Now it was my turn to tease her, starting at her knee, I took my fingertips and delicately followed circles to the highest point of her thigh. As my fingers moved up, then down her leg, they inched closer to her inner thigh

In the meantime, I flicked on the vibrator and touched the top of her mound. She heaved as I moved the toy down the outer edges of her puffy, pink labia. With my fingers now moving up her inner thigh, I pushed the vibrator into her sopping wet pussy. Reaching out, she slipped her hand inside the leg of my shorts and took hold of the rigid shaft. Her other hand was busy tugging and pinching the stiff nub poking out from the pink areola. We moved in rhythm, her hand pumped the shaft with a twisting motion and I twisted the vibrator as I switched to the highest intensity level.

Moving my fingers from her thigh, I rubbed her clit with my thumb. She arched her back, tits thrusting upwards, nipples, begging to be sucked. “God, Josh, I’m gonna come!” I too was approaching orgasmic bliss and that’s when I pulled the vibrator from her pussy. Placing the toy on her stomach, I stepped back until her hand was forced to release its grip on the throbbing shaft. 

She gave me a quizzical look as I picked up the journal, “You can’t leave, I was about to come.”

I stood there and looked at my naked sister with those big baby blues and flawlessly trimmed pubic hair in the shape of a heart. She sat up, grabbed a handful of tit as her other hand went between her legs, rubbing her pussy. “I’m so close, please screw me and make me come. Fill me with your spunk, I’m on the pill, no worries about me getting pregnant.” 

“I have no intention of leaving, just want to move the journal out of the way.” I said, strolling over to the desk and putting it down.

Joining her on the bench, I cradled her face in my hands and delicately brushed my lips against hers. Lips parted and she pushed her tongue into the depths of my mouth. The tips of our tongues discovered each other, that first touch sent influxes of energy through our bodies as the kiss turned out to be more passionate. She put a hand on my chest, driving me back until I was lying down with her on top.

luciana45
Online Now!
Lush Cams
luciana45

Breaking the kiss, she sat up and hooked her fingers in the waistband of my shorts. Raising my hips, she pulled the shorts down and when the one-eyed monster popped into view, she cried out, “Oh my God!” Yanking the shorts from my legs, they were tossed onto the floor and she quickly straddled my head.

Lowering herself on my mouth, she reached back, grabbed my cock and started siphoning the pole.On each upstroke, her hand went over the head, spreading any precum over the pole on the down stroke. I sucked first one, then the other swollen labia between my lips before driving my tongue into her blossom. The tart taste and the fragrance of her sex had my cock oozing copious amounts of precum.

My eyes were riveted to her tits as they swayed and bounced while she stroked my cock. Her juices started flowing freely from her blossom. I drank up as much as I could before she abruptly slid down my body. She rose to her knees as I grabbed my cock and held it upright. She straddled my hips and lowered herself so the tip of my cock touched her slit.

“Ready to screw, bro?” She said, pausing for a moment.

 “Yes, Sis.” I said as her pussy slid down my cock. “OH GOD!” I moaned, grabbing hold of her hips.

“Hold on for the ride of your life, little brother.” She said, slowly rocking her hips back and forth. 

Reaching up with both hands, I grabbed a handful of tit, kneading the supple flesh. As she rocked faster, my fingers played with her taut nipples. Getting into a steady rhythm, her hips move faster and after her hips move in a circular motion. I moved my hands to her hips and hung on for the ride as she started to bounce up and down. Her hands took hold of my thighs and the view of her uplifted tits jiggling about as she bounced faster, the clenching of her pussy on my cock, brought me close to spewing my load.

“AAARRRGGGHHH!” I cried out, as the first load splashed against the fleshy walls.

She came right then and there, her body trembled, feeling spurt after spurt of thick cum fill her pussy to overflowing. I could feel our blended juices covering my balls as she collapsed on top of me. My cock stayed buried in the wetness of her pussy as I folded my arms around her. Our toiled breathing gradually came back to normal as we lay there, cuddling and dozed off. When I awoke, Gerri was laying next to me, her arm laid on my chest and one leg straddled mine.

I got up, stood beside the bench and leaned over, kissing her lips. She woke, returned the kiss as I slipped my arms around her, and carried her to the walk-in shower. I put her on the marble seat, went to turn on the recessed lighting and the two overhead rectangular shower heads. After turning on the water, I grabbed the bottle of liquid soap from the shelf and upon turning around, saw Gerri standing under the shower. I stepped toward her and she took the bottle from my hand.

Squirting a liberal amount on my semi-erect cock, she dropped to her knees. Lathering up my joystick and ball sac, Gerri gazed upward and said, “I’m going to take your breath away, stud.” She took her time massaging my stick to hardness and fondling my balls as she washed me. I could feel my balls swell in her grasp, as she brought my cock to its full, solid length.

“My God, Sis, your hands feel great.”

“You think so? Well, just wait until my mouth sucks and licks your beautiful cock.”

When the last remnants of soap were washed away, her tongue touched the tip of my cock which sent a shock through me. She kissed the tip and left a trail of kisses down the pole and when her mouth plunged on my nuts, I figured I would lose it. She was making a wide range of smacking clamors and groaning as her mouth sucked and licked the swollen ball sac. Her hand pumped the throbbing pole in a twisting motion, bringing me closer to the happy ending. 

“I’m going to come soon, sis.”

Releasing my balls from her mouth with a ‘pop,’ she licked the underside of the shaft. When she reached the tip, her mouth gradually plunged over the circumcised head as her hand caressed the nut sac. I watched each inch vanish in her mouth and down her throat. She was making choking noises as she held me in her throat for a couple of moments. She at that point released my cock from her mouth, thick strings of spit dribbled from my cock, her chin and there were strands from the head of my cock to her mouth. 
She looked up, “I do swallow.”

Having said that, she took me in her mouth and bobbed her head up and down. Her sucking, licking and caressing the nut sac had me coming in buckets in no time. 

“I’M CUUMMIINNGG!”

There was so much cum, some dribbled out from the corners of her mouth and onto her tits. When my balls were drained, she slipped my cock from her mouth, smacking her lips. I helped her to her feet, “That was delicious, bro.”

“You were amazing, sis”

“Let’s clean up and I’ll help you with this entry in your journal. From now on, no more writing fantasies.”

“Whatever you say, sis.”

We cleaned up, I grabbed my clothes off the floor, grabbed the journal as sis threw on shorts and a T-shirt. We went to my room where I threw on a pair of shorts and joined her at my desk. We finished the entry about what we did and had thirty minutes to spare before our parents came home. I was already dressed for dinner when mom and dad came home.

“Is your sister ready, Josh?” Mom asked.

Just as I was about to answer, in came Gerri. I couldn’t believe my eyes, she was drop dead gorgeous in her little off the shoulder black dress accented by open toed black stilettos. A teardrop pearl pendant nestled at the top of her generous cleavage, matched with the earrings she wore. I was wearing a gray three piece suit, black wing tipped shoes, white dress shirt and a pink tie.

“The both of you look very nice,” Mom said.

“I agree,” added dad, “now shall we go?”

With that, we headed out to dinner and to celebrate my admission to college. As we drove to the restaurant, sis sat right next to me in the back seat. Her hand rested on my inner thigh lightly touching my cock and whispered, “Let’s see what else we can add to your journal.”

I can hardly wait to see what we come up with.

 

 

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

 

**


Copyright ©2019 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments