Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Giving Mom, Sis, And Erin A Helping Hand - Part 5

"After the date is when all the fun happens."

62
20 Comments 20
8.1k Views 8.1k
2.0k words 2.0k words

 

Returning from our date, Erin and I entered my house. When I called out, there was no answer as we made our way to the kitchen. I placed the pizza on the counter and that's when we heard noises coming from the patio. Opening the French doors and stepping out, we saw mom, and sis making out in the hot tub.

“Come join us, you two,” Mom said as sis was sucking and licking her nipples.

I was standing behind Erin who said, “We'll just watch for a while.”

I reached for the zipper on her left shoulder and slowly pulled it toward her right hip, “Mmm, just what do you think you're doing, stud?”

“Just wait and see,” I said as I slipped my hands inside her dress, cupping her tits in the palms of my hands.

We watched as sis moved to the other nipple and dipped her hand under the water. With a sudden jerk, mom moaned out as I pinched Erin's taut nipples. I kissed my way up her neck and reaching her earlobe, I swirled my tongue around it while I rubbed her nipples with the palms of my hands.

“Oh, God, Gerri, shove another finger in my pussy.” Mom moaned as she plied her thirty double E’s.

Kissing down and then licking my way up Erin’s neck had her moaning softly as she watched the action in the hot tub. Her butt pressed against my groin, trapping my bulge in the valley between her butt cheeks. I slipped my hands from her tits, sliding them across her skin, up to her shoulders.

We watched as sis took a deep breath and disappeared below the water. Mom looked directly at us as she enjoyed the tongue licking she was getting. After several long moments, Sis came up for air and then went back under. 

I slipped the dress from Erin’s shoulders, slowly, revealing her thirty-six double D’s to the cool night air. She took her hands and caressed the twin globes as I knelt behind her, guiding the dress down her long, toned legs. Mom watched us as sis resurfaced and took the vibrator from the edge of the hot tub. Turning it on, she moved it over moms left tit and nipple for several minutes before sliding it over to the other tit.

With the dress pooled around Erin’s feet, I touched her inner thigh with the tip of my tongue causing her to sigh. Using my index finger and middle finger, I stroked the sides of her swollen labia. My tongue tasted the first trickle of nectar coming from her honey pot as I dipped my fingers into her pool of moisture. By the sounds coming from the hot tub, I knew sis was fucking mom and that she was close to coming. The moaning coming from Erin told me she was getting close to her own orgasm. I took her clit between my lips and swirled my tongue around her nub. 

I flicked my finger over her g-spot s her body began to spasm, her orgasm was getting closer and closer. In a manner of minutes, sweet nectar trickled from her pussy and her moans got louder. I could hear splashing coming from the hot tub and knew mom was getting close to her orgasm. My fingers slid in and out of her pussy with increased speed, and brought her to the edge. 

“Uuuggghhh, uuuggghhh,” Erin moaned as her orgasm shot through her body.

Slipping my fingers from her pussy, I stood up and wrapped my arms around her. While she was slowly coming back from her orgasm, we watched as sis brought mom over the edge. She leaned her head back, thrusting tits skyward as water splashed all around the two of them. With one final thrust of the vibrator, and sis biting a nipple, mom's orgasm shook her entire body.

“AAARRRGGGHHH!” She cried out, clutching the back of sis’s head, and pulled her into her breast.

Taking Erin's hand, she stepped out of her dress, and we walked over to the hot tub. The heels of her CMF shoes went clippety-clop clippety-clop on the stone patio. When we reached the steps leading up to the tub, Erin turned to me and began to slowly undo the buttons of my shirt. Her lips followed, kissing the exposed skin until she reached the waist. Her hands unbuckled the belt and pulled the zipper down, I kept looking back and forth at the three of them. Mom and sis had moved to the edge of the tub to get a better view as Erin slipped the shirt from my shoulders as we shared a passionate kiss. I felt the shirt slide down my arms, and fall to the ground.

She hooked her fingers in the waistband of my slacks and boxers. She pulled them down, freeing my seven-inch erection to the cool night air. Looking up, she smiled and licked her lips. I looked over and saw my other two girls doing the same. She had me step out of the clothes pooled around my feet and then removed my shoes and socks. She stood, walked up to the top step where mom and sis each held a hand. I removed her shoes before she was helped into the tub. The girls waded across to the far side with sis between mom and Erin. I stepped into the tub, the three of them were already sitting as I waded over.

All three had the biggest grins on their faces as they watched me kneel in front of sis who was leaning back, her arms outstretched along the edge. “C’mon, little brother, give me a good tongue lashing,” Sis said as she raised and parted her legs. Moving closer, I dipped down so her legs draped over my shoulders. Rising up just high enough so her body was outstretched as if she were floating.

PenelopeFantasy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PenelopeFantasy

Mom and Erin were urging me on, though I didn’t need any encouragement as I left a trail of kisses along the outer edge of her protruding lip, over the top of her mound and down along the opposite edge. In this position, I was able to watch her reaction and my other two girls taking turns kissing sis as they each had a hand on her thirty-two double D’s.

Reaching the top of her mound, I licked down one puffy lip and up the other as I slid my index finger up and down between the folds. Her hips started to undulate, muffled moans drifted through the air as the girls kissed shared a three-way kiss. Their fingers skimmed across the firm tit skin and danced around the hard nubs protruding from pink areolas.

After several minutes of kissing, nipple teasing and tit play they began sucking on sis's nipples. 

“Ooohhh, mmm,” moaned sis as they flicked their tongues around the taut nubs.

My tongue slipped past the puffy folds and into her already wet slit as I rolled her clit between my thumb and forefinger. She pushed against my mouth, moving her hips up and down. My fingers slipped from her clit only to be replaced by the tip of my nose every time her hips rose up. I flicked my tongue along the fleshy walls of her pussy as they took turns kissing her. Their hands caressed every inch of her stomach and tits as they nibbled on her earlobes and kissed behind her ears.

When my tongue touched her g-spot, she cried out, “GOD, YES!”

Her legs were trembling as she squeezed them against my head, holding me in place as I slid my tongue around her 'spot' and rubbed her clit with my finger. The sweet nectar flowed freely from her pussy as she arched her back, thrusting herself above the water. With one last flick across her 'spot', she erupted in an earth-shattering orgasm.

The three of us held onto her as she slowly recovered. Once she had, we let go and I picked on leg off my shoulder, then the other and moved to her, embracing her. We kissed as she turned me so my back was against the wall of the tub.

“Now, it's your turn, stud,” sis said as she and mom each took a hand and stretched out my arms along the edge of the tub.

“Hold on, lover,” mom said as she and sis began teasing my nipples with their fingers.

Erin moved in front of me, “Get ready to have your balls drained,” she said as she stretched out my legs and put them on her shoulders.

With mom and sis on either side of me, they moved down and joined Erin. My cock was above the water, all three looked at me, smiled, and licked their lips. Mom and sis each took a ball in their mouth as Erin swirled her tongue around the large circumcised head. I nearly lost it right then and there, watching my three girls. The sensations shot through my body, striking every nerve ending.

They took turns deepthroating my cock, sliding their tongues along the sides of the shaft as if they were playing a harmonica. My balls were already aching from the moment Erin and I watched mom and sis when we first arrived and I knew it wouldn't take much more before I exploded.

“Okay girls, jerk his cock and let his cum cover my tits. Then you can lick them clean.” Erin said with a big smile.

They each wrapped a hand around the thick shaft and began jerking me off as Erin cupped my balls in the palm of her hand. The feeling of three hands on my cock and balls was beyond words. I watched as my balls emptied their loads onto Erin's tits. Rope after thick rope splashed over her nipples and firm flesh. When I was finally drained all three sucked and licked my cock clean.

Erin stepped back, letting my legs slip from her shoulders. I sat there watching mom and sis lick the thick cream from her tits. They swallowed the first mouthfuls and then shared the next mouthfuls with Erin. This went on until her tits were clean. After resting in the bubbles and warm water, I suggested that we go inside, clean up and have some pizza before continuing the fun.

“Before we do, I want to make sure that the two of you understand that your father is not to know about us. That goes for you too, Erin. When I feel the time is right, we will talk about this some more. Now, let's go inside.” 

 

 

Epilogue: Erin and I dated that summer and one long weekend up at the cabin, the four of us decide it was time to tell dad. Though Erin and I were a couple, I assured her that I had no problem if she wanted dad as long as we were all present. Mom filled in dad and let's just say, we are a much closer and happy family. After I graduated from college, Erin and I got married. To this day, we still get together with my family for some adult fun.

 

 

 The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

 

**

 

Copyright ©2019 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments